UNIST Thread

Let's fucking go

Attached: EXS.png (1107x536, 469K)

hopping on to see if i still know how to play, not going to stick around long tonight though.

Attached: Phonon-11.png (139x371, 5K)

Pass is vee

The last person I thought would be first in line showed up

Attached: D3I5ARQU0AEUHbC.jpg orig.jpg (1022x833, 94K)

Seth says "trans rights"!

Attached: Seth23.gif (240x339, 17K)

Attached: 1537760222017.png (273x328, 129K)

>friend somehow got sponsored, opportunities to go to Evo and CB on their dime
>doesn't actually know any matchups or really play the grd cycle yet
>might make it out of pools because he plays seth and his defense is good

Attached: 1498621617535.png (600x713, 341K)

Lucky guy.
My friends keep telling me to head out to more locals to get a chance at some random sponsorship deals.

ah shit, I wanted to jump back there instead of up
nice to see the connection actually be somewhat stable even though it should be great
I'm assuming this is hippie?

Yeah.
Don't remember the exact details but I think it was either yung traplord or someone else from my "general" area that got sponsored for something recently.

GGs guys. sorry i'm not around more, but i'll show up when i can.

Attached: Phonon 3C you later.jpg (1024x822, 83K)

>1-2 frames of lag
>That match
This games fucking lying sometimes

I'm legitimately pissed, he doesn't even have any placings and I put way more time into this game. Imagine missing out on being sent to evo because you're worried about missing a single summer class lecture...
ggs, hope to see you around more

Attached: D3Lhj1fU4AU2caO.jpg large.jpg (1250x1200, 128K)

Might need to go restart my router in a bit.
3 bar connections should't feel like this

Which one of you wants to host the lobby for a bit

oh I meant to add, it said 5 frames on my end
the fuck happened between our first game and that one?

Let's see if this goes any better
Can't you try and invoke some might is right shit and challenge him to see if said sponsorship has an extra room? That does sound pretty fucking whack.

I love Wagner!

Attached: Lesbian Pride Icon.png (459x512, 206K)

pc room up pass is vee
I don't know why but somewhere down the line I stopped using 2B >3B > 2B in my combos and lost out on a lot of damage.

Attached: 1538249507151.png (256x256, 85K)

I'm not feeling so good tonight so I'm not sure how long I'll stick around.

nah, he got it off his pretty much invisible social media presence so I have nothing to challenge there

where is the pclobby?

See

>pc room
>pass is vee
since when?

I'll play for a little while, but I haven't had a great day so I dunno how long before I duck out

Attached: 1552799982155.gif (286x152, 1.29M)

>social media presence
That does explain it a bit more. I remember either EG or some other big Esports teams that had a list of requirements to join them and one of them was a pretty hefty following on social media. It was crazy

day one gordeau kinda sucks

Every so often it comes up as that. depends on who makes the room

Since I started these to stop the begging. Someone else took over after a while.

Think I'll hop on PC tonight to start.

Sorry about that connection. Was the Seth player. Wanted to start playing with you guys but I'm in the middle of nowhere with shit internet.

Hippie's connection sucks too, don't worry about it

I'll pop in for a sec. I don't have time to stay for more than a match or three though.

we really calling ~400 people a presence now?

I'll hop back in and try playing someone else then. If it's still ass then that's unfortunate.

I'd put half the blame on me.
You had enough bars, so I'd try again and fight someone that isn't me, we need more Seth players aside from me here

I wouldn't know, I don't use any of that. I just remember hearing that you need some large amount of twitch viewers on average and be a partner or something

off topic but related to the gif

Who is the retard who said the H&K USP is unreliable??? Surely it must be someone who doesn’t actually own a gun or know anything about guns. What’s next? 1911 is unreliable? They are far more reliable than a shitty meme glock. Sounds like some poor fag who was mad they couldn’t afford a USP and had to settle for a keltec or something equally cheap and shitty. The only thing more reliable than a 1911 or USP is a colt single action revolver.

What about that pancake Seth player? I miss him...

Funnily enough we used to have a /k/ommando Hildafag in here back in the day.

Attached: Dkse-1_VsAAMUTn.jpg orig.jpg (420x420, 20K)

Maybe if he wasn't retarded he wouldn't get banned. Dude seemed legitimately mentally ill.

salaryman was a /k/ommando?
I miss him

that sounds understandable for a team like EG to be fair, but picking someone up based off social media alone is crazy to me unless they're packing crazy heat

Nevermind. It's 7/8 so I'll leave the spot for someone who's gonna stick around.

People have to be marketable I guess.
I have no clue how much esports actually makes with these people either.

/k/ used to say it was because some guy fucked up his slide rail and it would jam all the time. most people there are fine with it now or call it over priced. CZ and walther are the current memes so they get shilled a lot more now
I may or may not be a /k/ommando as well.

also should add at least i didn't get double perfected and limited it to one :^)

?

Boy do I know that feeling

Nevermind, it kept disconnecting me out of the room. I'll try again tomorrow or whenever you guys decide to do this again.

That jank's my cue to start swapping to the 22c ender. Also looks like there's a slight limitation to shield-punishing Mortal slide with 22a, that's some spacing you got there.

22A is plus as shit on block, I'm not sure if you can punish it after but you're better off interrupting it instead.
Same time as this thread was made actually.

Overpriced is a fair enough criticism as all things made in Germany are overpriced to hell.

Oh wait, thought you were talking about Gord's 22A
The rule is to always shield the first follow-up of mortal slide since that's -6 compared to the raw mortal slide's -3 on block. You can definitely punish shielded follow-up since that's how I beat KP

I'm talking about Hyde's shadow scare, not Gord's foot-tapper

I'm trying to tech the gold throws too soon fuck

>try to run up and grab
>grab comes out before the run making me whiff like an idiot and get hit

Attached: 1552566496853.jpg (1000x612, 92K)

I've been getting grd broken off of anticipated throws all week

wow, the yuzu players have literally downloaded me to the point where it feels like I can't actually use any of my buttons most of the time
anyway, I had a long day and an early morning so that's all for me
ggs

Attached: __phonon_under_night_in_birth_exe_late_st_and_etc_drawn_by_tb_spr1110__sample-ca88352eaad82b4b15b129 (850x888, 100K)

GGs

>grd broken off of anticipated throws
That's my whole existence.

Whew, I just keep eating those hopping pokes. Good stuff Shamisen.

Attached: 1551850797467.png (1024x607, 192K)

also Icey I want you to know that I've been spending a ton of time just punting Yuzu across training room with random tech settings since I'm so sick of getting hit with VO

I don't know what that means, but good job. I'm sure whatever that is it won't piss me off and send me into a depression.

I will one day actually react and tech throws

Hearing Mika's cheerful theme while watching Gord and Wagner try to kill each other is a lot funnier than it ought to be

What's the point of getting good at this game (or any fighting game) if you don't go to tournaments? It's not like you can learn this in one night, this game requires hundreds of hours, thousands of matches.

I wouldn't call it the theme of getting command grabbed but it's close.

Attached: DJX2b-3V4AAkhkm.png (390x610, 310K)

Because you find the game fun and want to get better at it and have a desire to just get better at what you like doing?

To have fun fighting with other players.
And people here do tend to go to tournaments and place fairly well.
>learn this in one night
Course not, that's why we keep playing.

Because it's enjoyable

I hate that I tried to mash out of that shit twice in a row.

Attached: 1553419896971.png (409x445, 231K)

It's fun.

Whats the point of literally anything in life.

Do it, brain.
Conquer the onee-san hell.

Attached: 71077192_p5.jpg (768x984, 280K)

I'm not really sure why that would be the goal. I just wanted to have the proper meaty 2a timing so that if you decide to VO I can block and punish rather than eating wakeup VO like I usually do.

Attached: DhHCJjeW0AEHhuQ.jpg (600x800, 115K)

yeah, my 2a->2c is mostly just used to catch mashing

I highly doubt anyone from Yea Forums is going to a tournament and doing so much as going more than 1-2. Which players here actually go to tourneys and do damage?

Attached: UNIST_Eltnum_22C.png (122x125, 3K)

>current braindead easy 100% reliability CH assault j.C route does 2921 damage
>better CH route does 3125 with a non-small chance of whiffing the juggle in netplay delay due to stricter hitstun
>optimal CH route does 3374 damage but involves a combo piece I never use and will almost certainly drop a lot especially in netplay delay
Guess this is where I decide where on the Nishine-Ryuu spectrum of combo optimization I want to be. Over 400 more damage with the ability to break 3.9k with meter on a CH assault is tempting, but fuck do I already drop a lot of shit.

Going to leave a little earlier tonight I think.

I uhhhh have some bad news for you, maybe you should go check placings of the last few tourneys

Attached: fujipanic.png (498x865, 393K)

Man my yuzu play is just awful tonight. Doesn't help that I'm feeling sick either. Maybe I should play some hilda

The three guys who went to Frosty all placed in Top 48, one of them made Top 16

Believe me I'm trying
also
>that trade confirm
that was some stuff

man, I was hoping they'd have shit on the TVs to look at in the cafeteria stage
it's just boring words you can't read and effects in black and white

Maybe you should lurk before making judgement calls user.

Also that parry FF to win the round was sick.

Are you all in NA or are there any Euros around too?

It wasn't even fully intentional, I just did the shit because I'm mad that I can never keep someone locked down like that. They just mash out of my shit.

Considering the time? It's all NA.

I think there's one Australian who shows up every couple of months.

You may win today, but soon another Yuzu will appear to rise to the occasion

As long as this game exists, you will never be able to stop the influx of Yuzurihas

>GAME IS FUN
You're all delusional. The average FGC player is 21 - 40 years of age which means they more than likely have responsibilities that would take the majority of their time. Being average at these game doesn't mean you're good, do not confuse the two. And I didn't ask whether or not was the game fun. I said why do people get good if they're not going to attend tournaments.

somehow i'm doing much better as yuzu rather than wagner.

I'm know nothing about linne but isn't air kuuga plus on block? maybe you could do that for oki

I don't need to, they usually stop themselves

That's because Yuzu is easier than Wagner

As if that's an accomplishment. That means they all jobbed hard. The game is niche as fuck. No excuses for not reaching top 8, especially Hippie: The Ultimate Jobber.

I was mika

>I said why do people get good if they're not going to attend tournaments.
Because we want to beat the guy giving us trouble in the lobby. It's not always about getting good to place in tourneys, sometimes it's about having fun beating each other up.
Indeed, the game itself is somehow the best at having people give up playing her.

I sense something afoot so that's the last (you) from me

Did someone cool ask for some seth!

Attached: pancake3.png (255x243, 102K)

And everyone told you that people from here do go to tournaments, and have solid placings as well. Put a trip on or something so I can filter you or something.

I'm convinced hyde is just a character for jobbers
unless he didn't go as hyde, and I'm just bad

The first guy answered the question in all the detail you wanted, but I guess I can re-iterate for you. Getting better at these games is satisfying and worthy of time in the same way any hobby is. I dont have to win a tournament or money at all to feel satisfied about having interesting interactions with other people while also accomplishing technical mastery over something I like with visible results.

Man 66C in combos sucks in netplay delay, whiffing it is certain death and I remembered why I stopped trying even though it gives better damage and oki.

Might as well keep trying since tonight is going to be combo attempt night.

>niche as fuck
And with a solid group of like 20+ players who consistently make it to top 8 spots. There's still plenty of strong players as far as americans are concerned.

Can a friendly neighborhood pancake get some cool matches with some cool guys!

Attached: pancake6.png (255x243, 81K)

Oh shit haven't seen this dude in a bit. My yuzu needs some Seth practice.

What a callout. Good stuff

So you're a NEET living with your parents and spending 1000 of hours gaining experience in UNIST, spending at least half of the day practicing, watching pro matches, learnign tech, and you're not going to do anything with the knowledge you've acquired? Pathetic.

>an accomplishment
And how far did you make it?

excuse me sir, but I enjoy being delusional for 2 hours a day. Reminds me i'm alive

Attached: make.jpg (670x400, 341K)

Is that my cool friend with an even cooler name!?!?!?! Icey!?!?!?!?!

Attached: pancake939934392.png (256x243, 66K)

Nope. I hardly practice, I only spend the hours playing in the lobby.

Hello, you have to calm down by the way or hippie will get angry.

I'm not a neet like you

>being a NEET shitposting in a video game thread about a game and genre you don't even play because you can't fathom people enjoy playing a game
That's even more pathetic, but you do you.

So you're a lobby monster. you literally join these lobby to lose.

Do not worry Icy! If I disguise myself like this, he will not be able to recognize it is me, even if he is cool enough to do so!

Attached: pancake5.png (255x243, 81K)

Shitposters are around, guess /vg/ is getting old.

I don't envy your job if you can't even make it to a weekend tournament

I don't think he literally knows HOW to not type and avatarfag like that.

It's about being better than you were yesterday, not just "getting good." Some people like seeing growth in games they play and even if they don't go to anything and place, that's good enough for them as long as they still get some enjoyment out of the time they're spending game.

Attached: 1528168622440.png (809x179, 73K)

Take the Nishinepill my dude. Ryuu's combos are strange and I feel he's got one of those play styles that only works because it's him on the controls

I work 12 - 14 hours a day.

Saw an attempted thread earlier today that went similar to this guy's post.

Only 1 person responded saying they agree and that Smash's more free form is easier to get into (I personally think it has many more nuances in competitive play than traditional 2D fighter personally so it's obviously a casual's take on it like the guy in this thread).

There's no point in responding, there's clearly some people in here to rile shit up tonight.

Attached: DYaYEV3VMAE4YqH.png orig.png (800x674, 516K)

This game is about having cool friends and having cooler matches with them!

Attached: pancake3312123123123123.png (255x238, 72K)

Why can't every game just use guilty gears lobby system? Perfection has already been invented so anything else should be unacceptable.

Whenever I see this pancake avatar poster, I always think of the half-a presses guy on youtube.

Guess Ishiwatari didn't want [st] to be TOO good

can only dream that they would.

Attached: 1552934085856.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Are you going to play? There is a spot in the lobby. Plus atic and hippie are there so they'll probably put up a fight.

Attached: amnesia.jpg (960x696, 168K)

There's this autist who always comments on some JRPG hard mode walkthroughs who writes entire paragraphs of what he did to beat the boss, only that he plays on easy and says the game is too simple for him. He reminds me of him for some reason.

>online system is developed by guilty gear man
>he chooses not to emulate the system he created already in a previous game release for a new game release

I forgot an "in" before game, but yeah, sounds like someone's being intentionally obtuse so that was the last I planned to say on it.

Attached: 1532524710633.jpg (900x1023, 112K)

Skullgirls lobby system is better than Guilty Gear's

Same rules still applies, he posts another image then he gets booted.
Dude should get a hint

Is sha there too!?!?!?! I want to get cool matches with you, atic, and sha! My coolest buddies!

Attached: pancake4.png (255x243, 82K)

Ishi didn't work that closely with FB on this, did he? I thought the most they did was contact mori on character designs.

I don't play Xrd but everything about Skullgirl's online experience is amazing. Every fighter should emulate it.

I read in a previous thread that he was in charge of online and chose to keep it the way it is saying "it's good".

Congrats on being a hard worker dude, but I don't think it's wise to spend your few hours of relaxation time posting on 4channel about how people shouldn't play fighting games

Arcsys made the game's network mode.
Ishiwatari said they don't want to fix the problems with their netcode "they'll figure it out" he said

Unless they changed it or something im pretty sure you can't choose to fight a specific person while another fight is happening.

icy can you stop shitposting

Lol how can you enjoy shitty rollbacks fucking you over because one thing clearly happened on your screen but the game just decided that something else happened

People act like every random fight you come across in smash is just against billy's little cousin or some shit while in every other fighter, go1 is waiting for every time you pick up the controller.

Attached: 1543649437256.png (1440x1080, 2.67M)

That never happened to me so I never had to worry about enjoying it.

Ah shit
Good match anyway Atic, I tried to take your advice from last night.

One of these days I will build the courage to ask Shamisen to be my Orie and allow me to take his hand in marriage!

Attached: 1493611495479.jpg (500x455, 103K)

shamisen gives me nam-tier flashbacks to atic and I just get stupidly aggressive to my detriment.

Yeah, I'm not an execution monster so I was thinking of just settling for the middle option. Just feels bad giving up so much damage.

You were doing much better.

ggs PC lobby I feel like I'm about to fall asleep at my desk

kyaa doushio

How can a pirate like me join in one of the PC lobbies? i don't want to be stuck on single player. And i don't want to buy the game, either.

Give French Bread your money, faggot

GGs m8! Those pokes certainly gave me alot of trouble to deal with. Til next time!

Attached: 1549611476670.png (548x629, 200K)

Buy it fucker

Go for it man, take your pirated copy online. Tell me what happens.

Attached: 1544328847718.png (322x161, 58K)

Quil is seriously aggressive with his Wag.

Fuck it took me long enough to het warmed up...

So what do you guys do when waiting for matches?

browse threads

Welp I guess I lost my momentum. It was fun while it lasted for me at least.

Attached: 1528403899519.jpg (400x400, 87K)

Indeed he is. Once you get in the corner, he's relentless.

The positive is that because he puts everything in offense you can get some hits in on him.

browse /pol/

practice or lab on whichever system I'm not in the lobby for

A little too tired to play tonight but nice to pick the game back up after so long. ggs.

Attached: 43073039_p0_master1200.jpg (1142x1200, 684K)

He's good about his buffs though, so that's not as often as it looks. Completely forgot about baiting and grabbing when I was up.

Play in the other lobby

Attached: 15543606292845094902949910615433.jpg (4160x3120, 3.91M)

you're telling me he's in the ps4 lobby too?

Was about to say that it's been a bit since I saw you. GGs, even if I didn't get to play you

looks like it

>That poster
Jelly
>X's color
What in the goddamn

I wanted VO I swear Atic.

Alright who broke my lobby?

Attached: 1530513795603.png (990x798, 738K)

X farted and the room exploded. Good bye all and ggs.

Attached: 2945823475927.jpg (198x196, 39K)

im partially to blame for his color for going gordeau

Hate when dashblock comes out as 236B

Nice poster.

Hey, he's hit red a couple times before.

Attached: 1543559870137.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Impressive

GGs m8. Too bad about the crash haha.

To be fair, it was 1 match, I didn't realize I was that close to breaking. You went back to hyde and I've been full retard against you since.

GGs, don't know what that was about.

Attached: 1526907552707.jpg (370x413, 15K)

Do you no longer play on PS Gon? It's been months since I've fought you
Have you found a main yet?

Aight, ggs pc lobby. one day i'll be good

GGs broski. Too bad we didn't play eachother. You play a pretty good Yuzu (at least better than what I attempted). It's all about climbing the mountain of progress.

i guess x gets to play now

Attached: you_know_he_had_to_possess_em_one_time.png (400x423, 290K)

Again? well gg's pc lobby

Attached: 134954656900.png (410x386, 142K)

ggs folks

Attached: D26ms5UXgAAMiCl.jpg (587x1199, 159K)

Yeah, I didn't wanna hog the pc lobby restart again since I got the first game last time.

GGs!

Attached: 1550420181581.png (600x600, 167K)

GGs. Thanks for the fun match tonight!

ggs

Thanks man, I didnt get most of my combos off though lol. been having a lot of input troubles with my stick getting stuck, so i might try changing my gate from octo to circle to try helping with my blocking.

Haha
No seriously, I can't open this OS-ing tin can up. This might be my limit with this character

I want to come back when I've got a setup like or at least a laptop so I don't have to phonepost. I'm only a little slow about it lately since there are actually people here now.
I want to say no, but it looks like it's just gonna be mika. I hope I like kaguya

GGs all that died in the lobby explosion

Attached: 1540426681280.gif (910x720, 585K)

Holy moly that lag! Sorry ryburi if it was on me.

I forgot that Seki had Atic level defense.

I'm guessing this is Icy.

I can't vouch for its success since I haven't really gotten the chance to try it myself, but try run up 4B to call out atic's assault/throw OS

I think baiting the antiair OS with backdash and stagger 2As into natural frametraps works, I get blown up a ton for trying the OS too much and with bad timing at locals putting aside my questionable consistency with it (that red grab on you was an OS attempt gone wrong for instance).

The really scary pressure is usually shorter and/or filled with a lot of areas where tick throws seem possible. I've gotten hit by your usual frametraps in your usual strings so much the past year that you should probably join me in attempts to mix up pressure to something different. That's why I started trying to incorporate 3C whiffs and 66Bs.

That wasn't me

Guess again. I play a character with less options

And here I thought you were the only one who called him a robot

Everyone ones calls atic a robot. That's what he is

This game looks cool, but how many people play the matchmaking on PC?

icy's memes seem to catch on for some reason.

Attached: 1527027170381.jpg (500x407, 23K)

if you play during peak hours there will be a few people at least

I don't.
I like fighting atic but that seems to put me in the minority.

Try playing a character who's close-range options all get beat out, zoning options get beat out by FF, have no reliable overhead, be limited to mix-ups with only assaults and throws which he can OS in its entirety, and who's anti-air literally beats my 2A staggers and invuln EX cancels in the air to catch them out.
I need to force change in myself
Atic, ft10 me

Darn, those swarms of DPs got me good.Reminds me to watch that flowchart Ken DSP video. Thanks for that thorough punishment ryburi, hahaha.

Also, I think I wanna spend time messing with Eltnum. I like her air grab.

Attached: 1551508093986.jpg (1200x1186, 194K)

Robots tend to do that.

I was thinking it was going to be a combo practice focus kind of night but fixing these random runup DPs and VOs is making me reconsider.

I'll be there after this match with Sei

I haven't seen GonD use Akatsuki in forever, What a treat.

lol i didn't even know you could combo the dp into that

>close-range options all get beat out
>be limited to mix-ups with only assaults and throws
Sounds like Yuzu? What character are you talking about

I got way happier than I should have connecting that. It looks cool.

Wait, what?

I'm gonna go now seki/ I think I'm gonna throw up if I play anymore. See you guys next week.

Ggs dude always fun playing against your Yuzu

You don't gotta lie but good games anyway

Ohey finally on in time to shitpost the Hyde spin that someone requested. I have a faster version if anything. Anyone have a request at all?

Attached: Hyde Fast.gif (500x500, 77K)

is it possible for a byakuya rekka loop

Don't be so hard on yourself Icy, I wouldn't join these lobbies if I didn't have a good time playing.

Attached: _merkava_and_vatista_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_qitoli_29c370567f14e619a03aa31e4ab7961e.jpg (918x1176, 103K)

Can you cure my depression.

I fucked up the command grab because someone was talking to me. You whiffed the IW and I had it

faster

Attached: 1529503456409.gif (480x270, 286K)

One spinny crazy incest boy coming right up.

Attached: HYDE-FASTER.gif (500x500, 40K)

Best cure for depression is to watch Gochiusa

I'm surprised this wasn't the first one.

Attached: 1537702053885.png (610x334, 62K)

>4:00 am
i think its time
ggs pc lobby

Getting close to my usual time calling it.

Attached: 1533786394603.png (305x297, 60K)

ggs

GGs man. Thanks for the fun matches!

Jesus christ I can't combo from Mika's j.b into vorpal for shit. How do you usually do after that? I figured it was another j.b and then ground combo.

I'm actually pretty new to the game so I don't know every characters spinny moves, especially vatista since there's not many of them online.

Ouch, I ate that one good haha. Mika mirrors are always fun times.

Maybe try FF in the air after j.a?

Or do you mean the VO? In that case I dunno haha.

Also

>that hip attack to extend the combo

Neat stuff!

what are those messages in the background

I've been needing to steal that cross-up rocket setup from ZET

It's way too late to be doing this kind of nonsense but something funny always happens.

I said it earlier but 2B > 3B > 2B usually leads to more damage than what I've been doing lately.

Attached: 1544650875101.jpg (450x600, 62K)

Sweet, thanks for the pro tip.

Just don't do it for corner combos, or at least space it right because the hip attack will just bounce them out of the corner.

Gonna let you guys have one more rotation and then I'm calling it. GGs all and sorry if all the mika stuff near the end got on your nerves ohJ

Attached: 1548558762110.jpg (1000x625, 147K)

>2.4k on raw grab
That was nuts. Is that the power of vorpal?

It's people who hack the game to see data.

Is my name still not updated? It's supposed to be lektr1c

Dunno if you remember me from the PS4 lobbies but I'm back after months break, good to see ya

what the fuck does that phrase even come close to meaning in English

It's people who hack the game to see data

>DAB

Not him but I've seen ya around more recently. Thanks for the Linne mirror MU! Thanks for hosting also GonD.

Also ggs everybody in PC lobby. I think everyone had alot of good moments tonight. Definitely no shortage of good experience, at least in the matches I was up against.

Attached: 1552958179936.png (100x100, 8K)

GODDAM WE NEED MORE MIKA LOBBIES

Attached: MIKABONGOBONGO.gif (456x404, 173K)

Guess not. That plus white square just made me think it was someone else, but good butting heads with you again too.

GGs all hope to see you XD into the future.

Attached: 1548561298770.gif (500x281, 750K)

ggs to you too. My Linne is still baby tier but I'm hoping to main her, and PC is infinitely more convenient for me so hopefully I'll be around a lot more often

we've entered an endless recursion of time

Yes I'm a melee fag. Yes I'm seething. Fuck you.

It's people who hack the timeline to see recursions

I'm no entertained by this, atic.
You're doing this shit on purpose. I'm insulted you'd think so low of me to give me games.

ggs

What on earth are you talking about? You of all people should know I fuck up my inputs and make dumb mistakes all the time.

Those three matches didn't feel right at all. Then it all ends with a TO
We're doing this again tomorrow, bitch. I refuse to believe a game would just allow this character to be this optionless and just live with 2.5k damage

Give me a break hippie, I'm a choker and I needed one more game and got too hasty trying to close it out. The same thing happened several months ago too with Melk when I was going for an informal FT10 in his lobby and I got to 9 and he won 4 in a row or something before I could close it out.

Can't give you a break if you're the one that's winnin. Forcing out human error against you is tough as it is, then I have to deal with your runaway. The insane walk-back speed and FF "zoning" drives me insane

Well you sure were opening me up a lot more that set since you went for more staggers and throw mixup pressure like I said. Also I have to use too much of my brain dealing with Hyde's fireball/antiair game because you convert every hit to like 3.2-3.5k damage given Hyde hits like a truck with your optimized combos, so I don't know where you think you're getting 2.5k damage off of anything that's not 2AA.

Not sure if the Byakuya requester is here but just gonna drop it in case he is.

Attached: Spinny Incest Boy.gif (500x500, 59K)

yeah thanks
this will go nicely into my collection

nice job

Attached: itstreasonthen.gif (500x281, 3.4M)

>yde's fireball/antiair game because you convert every hit to like 3.2-3.5k damage given Hyde hits like a truck with your optimized combos, so I don't know where you think you're getting 2.5k damage off of anything that's not 2AA.
The most consistent way I open you up is with some assault starter that doesn't get me anything good unless it's the rare time I GRD break you.
I can't fully believe you stressing about my zoning game when it seems so trivial to out-predict me since I personally feel like any attempt at zoning aside from a full-screen away seems incredibly risky and just gives you free GRD.
214C seems literally built to bait out my anti-airs and lord knows I only did it once that entire set and ate nearly every jC

I mean I'm guessing there's a reason Ryuu thinks Hyde is one of Orie's tougher matchups. From my own experience it's his big damage and the fact that the RPS for navigating Hyde's fireballs/antiairs is tilted in his favor if I absolutely need to get in or want to avoid losing neutral and letting you start your pressure first.

214C also loses 100% of the time to your assault into a full CH combo and almost never has further reward on hit, so I've got to take my cues from the pros and stop using it as much as I do.

>214C also loses 100% of the time to your assault
I don't remember that happening. 214A/B seems well equipped in hitboxes ON Thanatos itself to just smack me down even if I jump over the sword. I can't seem to get it in my muscle memory to ever go to 623C from 22x whiff cancel windows and just eat a jump in for free. I don't think even you can deny that bypassing my defense is a lot easier than bypassing yours, and in that regard, it's an incredibly daunting task because there's only so many buttons I have that are faster than your 5A/5B and 2A happens to be my only good reverse beat option. And of course, Hyde's incredibly predictable until I assault but then OS's exist so maybe one of my three already risky approach options gets thrown out the window.

i need to get an atic ft10 myself one of these days
maybe i could level up

You don't remember the several times I jump back, the super animation flashes for a second, and then I lose 100 meter for nothing while being CH by your assault and bounced to the wall for a full conversion? Because that happening all the time almost singlehandedly got me to force myself to incorporate more neutral jump or jumpback j.Cs, and it still happened 2-3 times that set.

Well who is this? You could always ask for a set.

I need to fight him again myself, it's been too long.

Attached: 1545505191233.jpg (804x720, 195K)

I'm the other hyde

Wouldn't a grounded 214C just work better?

Me too!

Attached: 1551496671014.jpg (1242x1920, 598K)

Brain? Though there's a few other Hydes around.

No because the point of j.214C is to get out of the way and hit people who try to antiair or runup with a button. Thanatos moves in general have pretty slow startup (hence the assault CH beating the air version) so staying grounded for 214C would get me gibbed a lot by 66X moves instead.

her arm position in this art always confused me

I'm still not convinced yet that I'm not a completely trivial walk in the park against you now.
At least buff my health, FB. It's hard enough to open people at this level.

no, the pc hyde
I forgot your controller disconnected a lot though

A lot of my wins against you are not from me doing that much better but whenever you get impatient or do some weird shit on wakeup and I manage to meaty you properly instead of eating it like usual. I think if you tried practicing the antiair OS yourself, that would give you a ton more options against me on defense (and also possibly Waifu who's the other person in these lobbies that really fishes for the assault/throw mix on offense to kill crouch tech). I'm pretty bad at baiting the antiair OS myself. Hyde 3C is incredibly good with air invuln in 7f just like Orie's, 9f overall startup but with a much better hitbox and active frames. It's pretty much a superior Seth 3C and a move being superior to Seth's in framedata is something else.

Ah yeah ryburi, nice to see you around again. I'm going to get a replacement cable and controller soon enough, I just always seem to be too busy or forget to make a trip to the store.