Coming this month

>coming this month
>no hype
What went wrong?

Attached: days-gone-box-art.jpg (300x388, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWJKDzGWo7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

came out a generation too late. everyone got burnt out from zombie games during the 360 era

Another Snoy interactive muh gruff generic white guy solo'ing hundreds of zombies because he's so badass and cool movie game. These were getting old even in the PS3 days.

But this one is open world! Crafting!

Nobody cares about Sony games outside of Bloodborne & The Last Of Us. HZD sold 10 million copies & still nobody ever talks about it, same with Spider-Man

Yea Forums hates Snoy. Plus it looks very niche and looks average as fuck

Dead Rising 3 had that

Yeah people would love this boring zombie game if it was on PC.

Attached: 1460743888897.png (409x409, 181K)

looks boring

Attached: ah.jpg (793x773, 150K)

You took too long, now your hype is gone. That, and being a Snoy/ zombie game certainly doesn't help.

idk i remember days before gow and spider-man came out their were a lot of threads about those games.

This was the game that needed Norman Reedus to sell it, not Death Stranding.

THEY'RE FREAKERS NOT ZOMBIES

FREAKERS.

Based Dunkey told us they made Bubsy 3D and that was all I needed to hear.

it will sell millions and have 90+ on metacritics, every shill will praise its "mature" narration and then one week after everyone will forget about it. main character is not a hot woman or a loli or a shota so there will zero threads on Yea Forums too

>and then one week after everyone will forget about it
Just like literally every game that isn't a launch exclusive.

Critics are already hating on it because muh white masculine protagonist.

>it will sell millions
Stopped reading right there.

It won't get a 90. Spider-Man didn't even break 90 and that had the capeshit sois backing it. Meanwhile everyone is talking shit about Days Gone.

Attached: average capeshit fan.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

fucking anthem earned 100 million $ in one month. you underestimate low iq normalfags from reddit and resetera.

>Just like literally every game that isn't a launch exclusive.

Attached: redeadcharacters.jpg (5400x7200, 2.42M)

I saw a bunch of pre order exclusive ads, so I took that as a red flag and decided to ignore it

Can box artist designers come up with some original ideas please?

>back to camera to show weapon
>walking towards camera with pistols in both hands
>SIDE FACE

Every damn cover is the same

Attached: sniper-elite-3-cover.png (500x706, 401K)

Anthem was been getting hyped for year.
If not for Yea Forums reminding me about the game every few weeks, I would have completely forgotten about it. Its so dead, that not even Sony is hyping it up.

>zombies
>muh short brown haired grizzled white guy
>crafting
>third person cinematic forest simulator
you tell me user

OP pic is not the actual boxart
Here's the one

Attached: days-gone-jeu-ps4.jpg (700x700, 85K)

if they, today, adjusted only the main character's model so he looked hmmm... native american. or some other not-every-day group with some mystique - they'd probably double sales. I'm not usually one to be on board with the 'another white guy' but it's like.. this game manages to show how that actually is bad.
Maybe i don't relate to the hick trucker but would i like it better if it was some urbane faggo? i'm not sure

Don't worry, Sony already greased reviewer palms to suck it off

Part of me hope it's a sleeper hit, since I don't want Sony giving bend studio the axe.

(boudle post ) maybe just make the guy blonde?

You retards would say the same thing about MGS nowadays.
Days Gone dude isn't boring because of his short brown hair.

That's actually pretty sweet. Statement retracted.

NO NO NO NO

what

It has to be a brown guy with brown hair. Much more interesting.

oh beacuse that would be ryan gosling 4chna man?

he could be a well written character im saying for the average normie his character design is unappealing. im not saying make him a negro or woman but even a dude who was older or was a blondie instead would be a breath of fresh air compared to this bran flakes.

felt cute might delete this later

Attached: 43512735_1934734023499336_2498983020381856257_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Anthem, despite being shit, had a lot of anticipationand marketing behind it. Also it was riddled with microtransactions, so revenue is obviously going to be bloated. We don't know how many copies it actually sold.

No one seems to give a shit about Days Gone.

he looks like a villain is the other thing. Like treacherous scum. Like one of the people from the truck in the Road

Attached: Days-Gone-E3-2017-Big-Way_05-22-17.jpg (600x337, 50K)

Fuck off resetera tranny.

actually cute user. nice pic

T. Retard, Snake is quite possibly the most iconic gaming protagonist ever. Everyone loves him because they sympathize with how much he suffers & stll manages to stay a amazing person. This doesn't work with original characters now, because Western devs are incapable of writing male characters

Sony only has one competent-ish studio and is naughty dog who unfortunately don't have a lot of creative freedom, Uncharted 2 was good but it was milked to death and now they will milk TLOU which also was a nice zombie game.
If Sony the king of shilling and obnoxious marketing is stealth releasing this is because the game must be awful and poorly optimized even for a console with a graphics card from 2012.

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>white male protagonist with short hair
>zombies
>bland outdoor environments
Is this a last generation launch game?

u giv sum dik tonite?

Attached: deacon.jpg (476x592, 96K)

dic

Attached: 2.jpg (480x360, 6K)

You obviously don't know what you are talking about
>naughty dog who unfortunately don't have a lot of creative freedom
Read the recent Amy Hening interview where she explains that ND was the studio that had the most creative freedom she worked with
>stealth releasing
New trailer each week, Game Informer coverage a year ago, press demo one full month before release, new trailer again in the State of Play thing, etc.
If that's a stealth release then I don't know what a properly marketed game is

Shitty zombie shooter by the developers of Bubsy 3D, it doesn't deserve any hype.

HZD is really pretty, and hunting robo dinosaurs is fun for a while, but it commits the sins of being way too long, and having a backstory that's way more interesting than the main story. I want to have a game set during the Faro Plague. Stuff like Halo Reach and the Resistance games gave me a certain appreciation for games where you're fighting a losing battle.

also dying light

literally you right now

Attached: snoy.jpg (188x268, 9K)

post selfie with postID

By name probably, but there's no way that it's the same people. That's been over 20 years ago.

I noticed games usually come out with like 1-2 gimmicks *Horde zombie scripted events* for viewership and advertising then it's an empty game after that.

>90+ on metacritic
even as a sony dude I know it'll probably in the low 80's

I stated facts, you responded with a Wojak pic
I think we both know who has been BTFO today

He's a 1% outlaw biker. They tend to look like not nice people.

He looks like the same guy who played Starkiller in Force Unleashed.

because it is him.

Yeah you lol

Well, that would explain that.

so how come in the cutscene i saw he's doing like tasteful banter with some urban woman like they're at a wine bar

good cosplay

>unproven devs
>zombie game
>late in the gen
>not a fall release

i'm skeptical for these reasons but will gladly buy it if it turns out its a great or even just a good game.

You can tell they conceived this game before the election. It's very Obama-era

>Sony only has one competent-ish studio and (that) is
sony santa monica
sucker punch
and japan studio

>unproven devs
Liars go to hell user they've proven what kind of studio they are by making Bubsy 3d

Simpsons did it

I'm interested exclusively because horde clearing reminds me of EDF but worse and with only one enemy type, I doubt the game will be good. Hopefully I can get a really cheap copy eventually.

Separately, I really want to get a PS4 pro, but I already have a base model PS4 and I don't think the difference would actually be worth ~$400 AU. It's not that I don't have the money, I would probably just regret spending it.

>and with only one enemy type
user there's no need to lie, the game has enough bad aspects to pick at that you don't need to make up more.

You're thinking of Watchdogs 2. That was the ultimate "we thought hillary would win" game setting.

I feel kind of bad for this game
Nobody seems to care about it and/or wants it to flop
I hope it does well, maybe I'll pick it up if I get some extra $$$

Why don't they just release the game on PC?

I'm buying it, the story looks good and the huge enemy hordes look fun. Sam Witwer's performance as the main character alone is reason enough to check it out, he's great in everything he does.

It's main problem is that it's a ps exclusive. As a zombie game, that brings too much of a comparison to TLOU.

Imagine if it was an Xbone exclusive, or on PC. That's a much better crowd for this game.

Zombie games really fucking bore me. Except TLOU because it has lolis. GOD I wanna fuck Sarah so bad, bros

Feels like they want it to be another Horizon so they have another flagship

Heck, I'll probably get it and pretend I'm playing as Joel

Sara isn't even hot. The best pedobait in the game is Ellie in the Kill Bill jumpsuit. I'm not a pedo and her ass in that suit still got me a little. It's a shame Ellie grows up to be a twiggy, unsexy person.

Based and redpilled

Wait, there are different types of notzambies in hordes?

I'm 100% sure this will be a one-off game and there won't be a sequel regardless of the actual success it will get
Days Gone is a "test" game to see if Bend can produce the same level of AAA as the other Sony studio so they will tackle more interesting stuff in th future
The only mistake they made is to release it now, it should have been released in 2016

this game is honestly completely ruined by no character creator

who the fuck wants to play as a backwards hat beard biker dude with a jean jacket i mean seriously

yeah, look up some of the gameplay demos where the devs talk, they have a couple enemy types with their own routines and quirks. one of them chills on rooftops and REEEEEEEEs if you approach them but are otherwise mostly passive.

>he actually cares about custom characters

look closer, user, he's complaining that the main character looks dumb.

yeah i do

i play games almost exclusively with my girlfriend these days i really like for her to be able to be a grrl in games too. and if she can't be a girl she likes to be a handsome man, not a fucking beard jean jacket loser

Is your gf hot?

more like gay's gone

yeah. we are currently playing Ass Odyssey together. Really good game, you would not think so being ubisoft, but ubisoft seems to be redefining what ubisoft means.

the game has a frame timing graph built in with both cpu and gpu, using this I was able to identify a voltage flaw in my overclock that I did not even know I had. little shit like that leaves me pretty impressed.

Her favorite dude of all the dudes is Mads Mikkelsen.

Huh. Do they appear in the really big groups though?

Because people will pirate it
Because it takes money and not as many people will play it on pc
Because Sony
Why would they release it on pc? If you can afford a decent pc you can afford a ps4

Also dead island

I don't feel like dusting off my PS4 pro jet engine to play some blurry 30fps game.

I'm excited for this game because i love the whole Zombie apocalypse thing.
Excited as I am, i feel its gonna be lackluster aside from a great story. That might carry it through, and if the melee combat and hordes are good then it'll be great.
I hope its good cause i want more zombies, but i cant get super hype. The shooting and how zombies react doesnt look satisfying like RE4

>i feel its gonna be lackluster aside from a great story.

I can tell from the video that the game feels great to play and the shooting is super satisfying

After only pc for 5 years or so i bought a ps4 after it died to play GoW and spider man
Took me an hour or so to not notice the frame rate.
Framerate is a meme. 30 isnt good, but it wont ruin a game

Oh please.

Attached: 1553473492173.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

How you mean

Bruh i was on the 60 fps or die for a long time
Then I played some games that may or may not have been 30 fps. I think GoW is if you choose the quality setting over the fps setting. Only works for ps4 pro
Point is i couldnt care less anymore, unless i need the 60 fps to be competitive
I think fps is almost irrelevant. 60 fps is nicer tho

>How you mean

did you not watch the video of it? the shooting looks great

i dunno, younger people dont seem to see the same things i see when i look at game trailers and stuff, ive played games since 1986...i can tell you right now the shooting in this game feels amazingly good. i can see it.

too bad its a console locked 27 fps bearded backwards hat jean jacket guy "Experience" :(

Shooting looks fine i meant the act of shooting a zombie. In some of the gameplay ive seen the zombies dont seem to react like id want from this type of game.
I realize its more about a horde than one zombie, but if i pop one in the leg does he fall? Im not sure

true, i was talking about the crispness/response of the shooting and the sound fx and stuff. i like the amount of damage the player does. im tired of everything having so much HP in games lately

I tried to play that apex legends shit and you have to fuckin laser beam people for like 45 seconds to break their shields its retarded

How many actual shills are in this thread, holy shit

All the marketing I've seen for this game makes it look like the most generic AAA title ever released.

I feel you on the hp thing, although i disagree with the apex comment. Fps games need high hp for outplay potential, not just i saw you first. Positioning still matters, it just doesnt give you an autowin
In regards to single player, fuck high hp. Its a chore to get through it. Been playing AC odyssey on hard before sekiro an holy shit. It takes literal minutes to kill a tough enemy. They arent difficult, but after hitting someone 50 times it feels like filler. There are ways around it by cheesing but youre right. Keep the encounters swift and challenging. Thats why i like sekiro lately. Have you played it?

>open world zombie game made by literal who devs

tip top kek i'll pass senpai

The fuck are you talking about. People are sort of discussing it. One one is plain shilling.
Go back to your which from software game is best threads you fucking braindead cofee mug

Name me a single thing noteworthy about it.

>Fps games need high hp for outplay potential, not just i saw you first.

hahahah no young one, fps games need high mobility for outplay potential. these games have zero mobility, thats why everyone is a damage sponge. it makes the game feel like garbage and this type of design is exclusively done to make games playable on a controller, ie. not FPS viable environment.

yeah it takes fucking forever to kill people in ass odyssey, i figured it out though, nothing stacks diminishingly in the game. so just load up poison damage fire damage whatever, you want your inscriptions to give you as much of one thing as possible. I followed this philosophy and went from 50 hits to kill people to 10

Generic doesnt mean bad, but it does look generic as fuck. Replace enemies in witcher/ass creed/literally any open world game with zombies and you have this.
Im still thinking it'll be okay. Although I think open world games are kinda butthole

Apex has mobility tho. And im not as young as you're thinking, although not as old as you
I played quake champ for a hot fucking minute along with a few other similar games back in the day and loved it. Mobility is great when coupled with a good map and understanding of it.
But quake has an extremely high ttk. You can run away from almost every engagement. A high ttk makes games exciting because you might get low then pull the win out of your ass through some sick shit. CoD style ttk is not fun for me, but it stuck for people because of the lack of reaction time and creative play

you misunderstand "Obama-era". Hillary winning would be woke bacchanal, which is nothing like Obama's era which had a kind of low-energy malaise. There wasn't any identity tribal politics just a kind of corporate uniformity. The vibe was that "progress has been achieved but no were here it doesn't actually feel good" hence a kind of longing for decay.

>Apex has mobility tho.

No, it does not. Apex is extreeeeemely slow.

Quake champions isn't quake so I don't care if you played it or not SHRUG

>What went wrong?
PS4 went wrong.

>bakanal
>malaise
Damn son those are words

bacchanal is a faggot tryhard word
malaise is not even a slightly uncommon word

I said i played other games of that style. Not just quake champ, but also live. Champ was just the most recent.
Apex isnt fast but it has mobility depending on the character. Its no titan fall, but its not slow as shit.
But im not sure what you dont like. You dont like it taking awhile to kill someone because you have to aim at them longer?
Whats the issue exactly

Literally never heard someone use malaise ever. I havent read much, but no one says that shit

Day 1

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-084236_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 545K)

it's slow as shit dude. for fuck sake if you run backwards you go like 25% speed

>whats the issue exactly
game has no movement whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWJKDzGWo7U this is what we lost in FPS gaming. you don't really understand where I'm coming from.

any game designed to be played on controller cannot be even remotely fast

the feel of all these games like apex is utter garbage, run around looking at the ground on a gigantic open map with little houses everywhere, then when you find someone, everyone wiggles left and right while trying to just keep their cursor on the other person as you use lame ass automatic bullet guns that all feel exactly the same

I thought you were arguing on modern fps games in General, not just apex.
And I agree quake style is better
But you originally said you have to laser focus someone forever and you didnt like it. But thats literally what lightning gun is.
But yea fps on controller is a fucking joke

Also "slow" wasnt what we were talking about. Some engagements in quake can be called slow.
Its mobility, and apex has that. Does it do it like older games? No, not even close. Is it a step in the right direction? Yea, probably

what should i say instead of bacchanal

>But thats literally what lightning gun is.

thats what the lightning gun is except you can run and jump on your own grenade and fly off in a totally insane direction forcing the other person to keep track of it

* while also switching between like 6 other weapons in order to constant adjust the spacing that the other incredibly fast person has to deal with

people who never significant played real quake will never understand what fps lost. RIP.

I had to look up the definition, then look up the definition of a word in the definition.
Fuck im lacking knowledge

When can we expect this in EPIC store? I'm not joking. Legitimate question.

Attached: 63263466.jpg (184x184, 13K)

books are your friends user

intelligent people directly judge you based on your vocabulary

I want you to go get a book called Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck. It is like 90 pages long. You will like it especially if you have been into Gosling2049posting lately

Quake was never as intense as you make it seem, but yea course its faster. No fucking shit.
But what made that possible? A high ttk. Which is what the original argument was about

they unironically would, pajeetC kids are desperate for anything even resembling a new game, its exactly why they still howl about TW3, A MULTIPLAT all day long even when the actual game is basically the skyrim of reddit

Is gosling 2049 shit I should be into?
I dont like that you say people are judged by the vocab.
Should be the content of my statement rather than how i say it. But I get that credibility means a bit

It's been ranking high in Euro preorder charts for ages. Unless it turns out to be really terrible, it's going to sell well.

What the fuck gosling 2049

>Quake was never as intense as you make it seem

like you have a single point of reference to say this, you never played a threewave ctf in a quake once. Do you think we all sat around playing garbage FFA modes like the stupid quake champions game you played? hurr

>be posting on Yea Forums
>not familiar with gosling2049posting

how strange, how could you miss it

don't listen to him bro. average-smart people post with long words. super smart people loop back around toposteing like this

At no point in your quake career did you ever come close to performing what you said. I agree with your taste, but nostalgia or something is blinding you
And, once again, ive played more than QC, that was just the most recent of the genre. Stop being weird

Is that a named poster? I dont look at names

>At no point in your quake career did you ever come close to performing what you said.

what? make sense please

anyone remember the topic of the thread. Look at this dude. They fixed him a bit, but he looks like gears of war now. Better than butchy suck-in-a-truck j/o bro i guess

Attached: days-gone-2016-vs-2018-graphics-comparison-video.jpg (800x450, 67K)

mexicans love this sort of thing. There's like 80 million mexicans in usa at PS4 owning age. this will sell 20 million at least

why would they think i want to play as this character

gears of war characters are a fantasy at least. this guy looks like someone who would try to suck your dick for meth

Thanks. The point of saying anything is to get the message across. Why say it in such a way? Plus after learning what it means it doesnt even make sense.
>an occasion of wild revelry.
>revelry means drunken wildness
Vocab nerds actually think this is anything other than pretentious bullshit?

s o y latte vs BBQ

>you didn't know the word malaise
>you didn't know the word revelry

how old are you honestly?

why would i play this instead of state of decay

I read your post again, I was wrong in that regard. Bouncing off your own grenade while LGing the enemy is normal
But my point, that youve ignored, is that high ttk is fine. In your original statements you said it was not.
Maybe you meant in the context of apex? I disagree, but i get the point that having a high ttk is bad if not in the right place.
No ones gonna dispute that quake era shit is better fps. I dont think youre trying to reach a decent conclusion to what we're talking about tho
And desu idk what that is at this,point

25. Ive heard revelry, but so long ago or so rarely it wasnt necessary to learn the definition.
My point still stands tho

Why would you play state of decay?
I personally dont wanna deal with basebuilding/managing a community
This game doesnt seem to have that

>In your original statements you said it was not.

i said it was not when the high ttk doesn't involve movement, this was not even slightly ambiguous. high ttk of just people drilling each other while barely moving is fucking stupid and low-skill

PS if you were trying to insult my quake skill in some way I practiced with some of the first people ever called pro gamers so yeah dont go there thanks

theres one person in the history of Yea Forums who has fragged every person at id software and has work in an id software product and that person is me

>My point still stands tho

"knowing words is pretentious"

you are 25 and don't know middle school vocabulary words because you have literally never read a book on your own. this website might not be the best environment for you

i am confused why someone like you is here

Attached: tenor.png (466x260, 187K)

Don't talk to me or my nephew ever again

I'm the one that wrote bacchanal - i agree with you mostly about pretentious nerds. The word does make sense because by "woke bacchanal" i meant exactly that with Hillary winning, sjws would be going wild on us, drunk with power, out in the street screaming ahahahah look a white guy, gleefully throwing glasses of their piss on us with nothing we could do about it. If you scroll a bit past the first google result you'll see it's like a kind of orgy party.
I didn't pick it to be smrt i used it because once you've come across it, that's the word for this image and without it i have to write that whole paragraph above
that said i could have said sjw orgy ? or something.
What would you use

Generic open world zombie game.

t. Sonybro

so why'd this game take so long. skillup guy said it only has ? 45 minutes of content? maybe he said 4 hours, still

This looks like one of the most generic games ever made.
>third person action adventure
>open world
>fucking zombies

Sony is not very popular on Yea Forums, especially since they have been working hard to do basically everything that Yea Forums hates, like censoring games and focusing on AAA games. The most talked playstation 4 exclusives on Yea Forums would probably be bloodborne and gravity rush, one game that can't seem to get a sequel and one that had it's online shut down shortly after launch.

Attached: 1553775836944.jpg (973x621, 66K)

You guys should seriously play Dying Light

There wasnt thr slightest bit of insult in any of my posts regarding your quake skill. You know that. Real niggas dont flex nuts, cause real niggas know that they got em.
It was ambiguous, but im shit at saying what i mean so w/e on that.
But its not low skill, just a heavier emphasis or different emphasis on aiming and positioning.
I dont feel like we're getting anywhere tho. I tried to take the discussion back to productivity and you went
>PS if you were trying to insult my quake skill in some way I practiced with some of the first people ever called pro gamers so yeah dont go there thanks

theres one person in the history of Yea Forums who has fragged every person at id software and has work in an id software product and that person is me
Thats copypasta shit my friend

People had more hype for fucking state of decay.

^Full of shit. Resident Evil remake. "people are tired of zombies! except when its a remake of a game we played before" Wut.

they're making BB2 right now.

Maybe it's also because "thing I know from developers I know on several platforms" is naturally going to be given a lot more love and polish than "some shitty game with a thousand buzzwords surrounding it made by the Bubsy 3D guys exclusively on the Bloodbrick"

are theSE NOT ALLTH E FUCKING SAME

!! WHICH one is the one with the fucking 100 zombies running at you at once? IS THAT not fucking out yet??

L4D2. Still the best zombie game ever made.

state of decay nigger, you are one dense mother fucker or what?

Again, Dying Light

see what I MEAN?

>no hype for Horizon zero dawn 1 month out
>sells 10 millions + copies

>no hype for god of war 1 month out
>sells 8 Million + copies

>no hype for Spider-man 1 month out
>fastest selling exclusive, EVER

>no hype for Days gone 1 month out
>???????

Attached: 1532943741626.png (554x400, 44K)

It's one of the most generic video games I've ever seen, right next to Anthem.

Attached: D2nCahIX0AAsDfT.jpg (1000x752, 40K)

well the other people are wrong though

l4d2 literally has way more zombies and way more mowing them down than any other game

its just another homogeneous (emphasis on the homo) sony exclusive

Ive read maybe 20 books? But none have used those words. Just because one doesnt know vocab. Doesnt mean what they have to say is insignificant. Ive made different life choices than people who i guess know these words. That doesn't invalidate my opinion
In his post he explains it, and makes sense.
Sjw orgy is a bit more to the point than bacchanal, but yea doesnt quite grasp what you meant.
It was the right word choice. I never said it wasnt. I literally said
>bacchanal
Wow that's a word
I didnt mean it offensively, just as a banter/poking fun, because it sounded a little pretentious.
Knowing words it great, but making your point more understandable is greater

>greatness lies in catering to the lowest common denominator

bachhanal is a pretty tryhard word. he used it out of the normal context, which would be a historical reference

still though, read books, bro. You should know words like revelry at 25. Just being honest with you.

I said the use was fine, and I'm wanting to read books. I have, "the history of devil and the idea of evil." Sitting right next to me. Tbh, i really dont think I have the time or, more so, patience to finish it.
I appreciate the concern user. Im probably gonna continue my destructive lifestyle, but know that your words meant a bit to me

wow, a lot of zombies, kewl

Yep. Looks fun

There was massive hype for all but Horizon, and those sales are across many years

>Hyping games in 2019
kek
You missed a buzzword, Xcuck.

They don't own a 360/Xbone or a PC capable of running it.

my toast prebuilt runs this shit fuck off pleb

Oh hey it's that poll you Xniggers were crawling all over like you do on Twitter.

>That Xcuck seethe when DG reviews well and sells two million units

Who fucking cares

>adding a deep, dramatic story to a zombie game

I got really excited when they first announced it. Lost my interest when they started to give more and more information about the game.

Shove it, Snoy.

Attached: 1506602367191.jpg (645x729, 46K)

>Has a few cutscenes
>bawwwww moovee
Back to /r/Gaming.

They should have advertised the enemy types, all I've seen is zombie, kid zombie, bandit, and bear.

>a few cutscenes

It will be an interactive movie just like any other Sony game, though.
Not saying that's something bad, but I personally dislike it.

What other sony games are like that?
Bloodborne, nuGoW, and spider man werent

Back to Detroit with you, Snoygger.

>Look mom I posted it again!!!
Retard Xtwats repeat the same busted talking points over and over so they can try and feel better about their everyday failure.

I barely post. Want to try again?

will it come to PC? :)

Attached: 1554211542653.png (357x405, 132K)

Don't forget to bring the popcorn, pal!

I will be playing real games in the meantime. Not exclusives, but real games at least.

Attached: 1532469369885.jpg (512x384, 33K)

Yes, probably in 1-2 years on the epic store.

hopefully not

>real games
How does one reach this peak of homosexuality

>Xcucks
>Playing games
kek good one. Nice filename, by the way.

Time to change it. it seems. Thanks for the reminder!

we did it, sonybros.
we now have a character as iconic as aiden pearce.

Attached: 373721252562672.png (633x900, 118K)

Who?

Exactly.