Is she worth maxing out?

Attached: ursula.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfhzx1rM-No
youtube.com/watch?v=XsDSzCBDJWo
youtu.be/PlhGkBF4mOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No way fag.

Attached: 1520475971992.png (693x618, 525K)

Not really she’s one of the worst rare Blades in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=kfhzx1rM-No

How come all the tier lists I see list her as the best healer?

referring to stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=XsDSzCBDJWo

Only if you pull her early.
As far as healing goes, yeah she's really damn good. But there's Fiora and Nia who can heal your team a lot while hitting like Attacker blades. Fiora is a lot better, but Nia is still a good blade, although most people prefer her as a healing Driver.

>3 XC2 threads at once with barely any posts

Damn, the XC2DF must be getting desperate.

Because it was when the game first came out so much has been figured out since then that she really doesn’t hold up. Enel has a very in depth tier list of the blades that I would recommend looking at.
youtu.be/PlhGkBF4mOQ
Ursula specifically is 19 minutes in.

I LOOKED for a xeno thread to post in!!!!! come on man

Mate, just get avant garde medal lmao

Attached: 1532750865311.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Tier lists for gacha always assume you have an unlimited wallet or plan on putting the entire country in debt because you wanted a png.

You are a braindead nigger.

no fuck no unless its your first playthrough and youve tons of stuff to do and wont rush. this bear child is a spawn of satan. youve better things to do with your time. go for a walk. shes a crappy character in a mostly sold game and you deserve better.

This user is correct.
The only good thing about Ursula is how useful her quest's merc missions are for endgame affinity chart grinding.

You post like a newfag.
We're not RPing here, son.

>You post like a newfag.
>We're not RPing here, son.

Attached: 1553995371777.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I maxed her since I got her really early. She's like my 2nd blade lol. The only reason why people say she's good is that if you got her on rex, you can take advantage of one of her passives which is heal the entire group everytime you switch to her. So with the correct items, you can shorten the wait time for switching to her and just spam group healing. I got her really early, I finished her chart I think around end of the game. So I didn't get to use her much. I spent more time with HEEERES KORA

>Wojak
>Unironic lol

As I said before, you post like a newfag.

>stop acting like a newfag, I've been here since last summer

Attached: 1554005929069.png (640x600, 131K)

Thanks, I was getting ready to load my gun, but you just did it for me.

>Thanks, I was getting ready to load my gun, but you just did it for me.

Attached: 1553994495908.png (703x800, 37K)

I wish shield hammers weren't shit. Finch is cute.