Open xbone case

>open xbone case
>see this
what the fuck? why is the disc on the left?

Attached: borderlandsxboxonecase.jpg (3120x4160, 1.6M)

because you opened it upside down retard

Mandela effect
they were always on the left

The case is upside down?

>having an Xbox in the first place

yikes and oofpilled

it's a Japanese copy

t. has never opened an xbone game

What's wrong with the disc being on the left? As long as the disc is held in place and secure, it doesn't matter which side it's on.

>goty edition
>2019

who has?

>can't read the 'xbox one' bar at the top

It's one of the lasting effects from Don Mattrick's reign. He made it this way so the first thing consumers see when opening a Xbone game case is advertisements.

Is this worth checking out? I only got halfway through it back in the 360 days. What new things did they add to it?

i always thought the borderlands games were boring tbqh. feels like the type of game thats better with friends

Because it's flat out the wrong way to make a case. You're putting the disc on the side that's seeing the most movement and going outward from the center. You don't want your disc moving around needlessly.

The real question is why did gamestop botch the goty edition launch so fucking hard

What'd they do?

What did they do, now?

Because change is scary (no matter how small it is). We are gamers don't fuck with us.

Attached: there-are-millions-of-gamers-we-pont-fuck-me-irl-29689525.png (500x687, 111K)

Got barely any ps4 copies so they have to do a second listing for ps4 that ships in a couple weeks

What are you talking about OP? It looks fine to me

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (3120x4160, 1.8M)

>XBOX is still XBOX upside down
Holy fucking shit

Wow, lazy gearbox, forgot to replace the ESRB rating for whatever Australia has

Mandela Effect

>disc comes with something other than a sheet of toilet paper telling you to go to the website
i dont even like borderlands but
based

>Borderlands
>on a Playstation
You only have yourself to blame.

thats it
your banned from fallout 76

Attached: cuck out 76.png (403x170, 76K)

Because if the disc falls out while the box is closed, this way it's less likely to scratch if the box is being stored front cover side up.

I am digital 99% of the time, the first physical xbox one game i bought was valkyria chronicles 4 and i was a little surprised by the change. But it doesnt matter to me, can be on either on side. What matters is whats on the disc, it better be good famalam

Easy, so you don't mix them up with 360 cases.

What? Are you retarded? I own it on pc, I just want to get a copy to play with friends. Unless youre talking about xbox in which case thats pretty sad

their completely different sizes you nigger

Even steelbooks for XBOX exclusives are on the left

idk maybe your world is upside-down?

Do you not read? You're supposed to look at the left side first

What?

Really? They sent my store five copies on PS4 and 2 on Xbone

Yeah none of my stores in the area are selling it and online theres a new listing for pre order

I've heard most stores got two copies.
If it's anything like Bendy and the Ink Machine and Katamari Reroll, they'll have more copies in a month or two. So if you want a copy, don't spend more than you have to from a scalper.

From what I recall, since it was a surprise PAX announcement, it was already on its way shipping to stores, with no window for preordering the initial shipment as a result

Games first bro lol

>Do you not read? You're supposed to look at the left side first

Do you not open Game Disc cases? The first thing the majority of people look at is the right side where the disc is since that's why they open the case in the first place. To get the game disc.

>But what about the instruction manuals?
I always look at those first instead of the disc.
Instruction manuals aren't common anymore.
The majority of games released now just come with a warranty or advertisement pamphlet.
Now point in paying attention to the right unless you're really into those things.