Does he even like video games...

Does he even like video games? I feel like he could give a shit less about games and only cares about going to parties at this point.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Nope. Dude plays and watches games/shows for the first episodes/hours and never plays them again.

He looks like he could do a handstand without any hands.

based

He exists solely to hype up announcements/trailers. That's all he does outside of reacting to random shit.

>overreacts to everything to have a personality
>chat eats it all up

>Actually watching Black Guile

ur dad LOL

i thought he went insane. hes back?

When he gets really into a game he gets really into it, otherwise

A thread died for this.

Just look at his Metroid Prime 4 announcement reaction for your answer. Was barely watching it, didn't recognise the blue color scheme, didn't recognise the music, didn't notice the logo, didn't know what the 4 was implying.
>Metroid Prime 4
>Proceeds to chimp out like an actual nigger

Yeah but he has moved over to Twitch. He brought his YouTube channel back up, but he doesn't do jack shit.

>hes back?
yes

was that crazy stuff just a stunt for views and attention?

What stunt?

For someone that overreacts to shit, he makes a fuck ton of money off of donations. It seems as one of his donations leaves the screen, another one immediately pops up.

I think it was an outcry to get his channel deleted intentionally or something, idk

Writing messages that made it sound like her was going to commit suicide. After being taken to a mental hospital he just went to twitch and streamed as though nothing even happened

Sounds like me desu had an OK following and stopped for 3 months and went back

this is the zoomer generation for you. they love that epic reaction shit

He's a footfag. He's still insane

I dont think it was a stunt. I think he just overreacted hardcore. The only reason it happened was because his channel was taken down. Silvagunners channel went through the same thing, and he came back as if nothing had happened.

Does he even like video games? I feel like he could give a shit less about games and only cares about going to parties at this point.

Attached: 1540866304994.png (1436x769, 783K)

why are you discussing black guy? Does he murdered or raped someone? Or its another bandcamp zoomer artist?

That's kinda racist

stop posting about ecelebs and acting like you're concerned about content quality.

>caring about 'react' garbage

Everytime I see this guys face I feel sick. I get worried that if I stare too long I will start to smell him

Did you every consider that most streamers probably have a fake donation message that pops up periodically to put peer pressure in people to donate?
That's out of my ass but if I was a big name streamer thats what I would do

prove it

>caring enough to post here anyway

Who cares where's the vidya

Attached: 1541383767881.jpg (984x720, 257K)

Attached: 865451325.jpg (400x386, 52K)

please dont post this face ever again

>e-celebs

Neckbearded melee player

I have no idea who this guy is but I appreciate every time I see him because I enjoy hi top fades.

Attached: kenny skywalker hi top.jpg (746x820, 414K)

Literally who?

Retard, he streams on yt

Prove what? Post my channel? Just look at eCeleb breakdowns you'll surely find me in there

Attached: sprite.jpg (571x771, 133K)