WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

Attached: Rex.jpg (630x630, 62K)

but but but the cute waifus!

Attached: 1339625364223f.png (233x213, 97K)

He's honestly such a shit MC.

It makes more sense when you're actually salvaging, as it turns into a sort of scuba outfit.
He gets a better outfit halfway in, though.

He's too bland to be truly shit, but it's impressive how the game spends the most time on Rex and Pyra/Mythra and yet manages to make them and their relationship completely uninteresting.
Loved the game despite that, but boy could they have done a lot better.

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?
I don't know why anyone is surprised. Every game I've played by this team, everything just seems to be filler to get to the mechs.

the voices tho. I want to poke my ear drums out esp that annoying cat girl that sounds like a drug addict

You wot, mate?

Nia deserves better.

Attached: 1553187340199.png (1536x2048, 3.1M)

Fuck, i'm still not sure if i should get this piece of shit game. I still have zelda, mario and splatoon to beat so i wonder if i should give a damn about that anime game. I loved the first one.

Do you have a friend who has it that you can borrow it from?

Get it if it's discounted again.
Otherwise, finish Zelda and Mario before you even think about getting it.

>not playing a Japanese game with Japanese voices
It's your own fault.

All the girls deserve better. Rex sucks.

Nah, all my friends play on my switch when they are at my place, games like smash or mario kart. One IT guy at work has a switch but he has games like doom or skyrim

I liked the voices in xeno 1.

Don't get it. If you dislike it you'll probably hate what Xenoblade has become

They weren't.

Buy a Wii U and play actual good games like original Splatoon, XCX, HD Zelda games, etc.

Rex is cute

Attached: 69849457_p17.jpg (500x800, 223K)

Why would i buy a wii u and this point if i already have switch? Just for xenoblade x? It looks nice, but something's up with the faces and music and story is cringe inducing and dumb as fuck
I'm not sure if i dislike it or not, it doesn't seem that bad but lots of stuff i've seen like one eyed monster i kinda hated.

>but his other outfit is better!
lol

Attached: d1huzv6dvyn11.jpg (2400x1920, 423K)

>if i already have switch?
You own underpowered garbage nvidia shield with butchered inferior Wii U ports and cheap weeb trash like xb2.

This is FFTA tier impractical

>xenoblade x? It looks nice, but something's up with the faces and music and story is cringe inducing and dumb as fuck
I give it a 50/50 that you're a person who will fucking love xenoblade 2 or you will absolutely abhor its existence because if the main story isn't good, the side stories are pretty much one eyed monster tier.

That despite having a funny design, they'd created a really good, likeable MC. Plus the design changes anyway.

Attached: 1553571540955.png (1312x856, 1.91M)

It's the best JRPG since P4, so if you like JRPGs, you should probably get it.

>thoughts of the character designer

Attached: Heart beating.png (869x445, 373K)

Yeah, but not quite FFTA2 tier.

Attached: Luso.jpg (1280x1426, 461K)

This is the best method for character design.

Attached: 1552967002854.webm (780x660, 1.91M)

I'd have a cold one with this workin man

Attached: 1546755310963.png (779x766, 581K)

There is nothing wrong with Rex. This is an actual bad character design.

Attached: joker-persona-5-atlus_1600x1053_marked.jpg (1600x1053, 163K)

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?
They weren't.

>nearly all of the characters with shitty designs in XB2 at least have concept art that would've been much better
>Rex doesn't
what the fuck happened there
how did no one veto his outfit