Finally a card that we can all understand unlike Pot of Greed

Finally a card that we can all understand unlike Pot of Greed.

Attached: Pot_of_Duality.jpg (343x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohcardmaker.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=z1COAO4ksfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's your pot of greed, bro

Attached: 1550162697780.png (308x450, 361K)

>no social summoning
What the fuck are you even supposed to do that turn? Sounds useless

Set this guy and wait

Attached: SubterrorGuru-VJMP-JP-UR.png (384x563, 494K)

Dude...

Attached: ad36005e210578a619401dccd181a055d9f6fa5c_hq.jpg (333x493, 37K)

Allows me to draw two new cards!

No thanks bro, I have my own pot that I use.

Attached: PotofExtravagance.png (474x693, 620K)

Normal summon?

You can use both on the same turn tho

is set and pass finally viable again?

>mfw back in school i had the "draw two cards" version of PoG and i used to take cards from my opponent's deck since it didn't specify where you had to draw them from
I miss those days, the amount of bullshit that we tried to pull off back then was impressive

Attached: 154789654334.png (920x760, 1.19M)

You're supposed to set him, then use the field spell to flip him back up immediately

Attached: subterror_sketch_1_by_zthephantom-dc75h4y.jpg (1024x1622, 498K)

>excavate
That's a weird choice in word, why not just say draw?

Attached: 1505332056998.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

This would work well with Yosenjus now that new support is dropping.

>Unironically posting 2014 memes
go back

Attached: 12039980.png (680x946, 162K)

But dude.... like..... what does it do dude... I don’t get it dude.....

thoughts on salamangreats?

I don't get it. What does it do?

Attached: 1451006424445.jpg (555x555, 56K)

Excavate is different from drawing. Drawing just adds them to your hand. Excavate reveals them to your opponent, making the cards public knowledge. And there are cards that have different effects depending on what kind of card you excavated.

Attached: PotofDesires-CT14-EN-UR-LE.png (475x694, 731K)

>tfw I tried to bs my friends saying I skill drain made Gate Guardian tribute summonable

You're not drawing them, you're looking at them

Attached: 1510376282583.png (532x537, 10K)

Why was asuka such a top tier butt slut

Excavate is different from drawing
It's basically just revealing the amount of cards from the top of your deck, and then doing something with them

Attached: file.png (309x450, 339K)

Not a compfag, but they look cool. Heatleo is kind of trash for an ace monster, though.

There are effects that trigger on draw. Excavate as a term circumvents those effects. Besides, you're not actually drawing.

>we'll never be allowed to have Jar decks

Attached: cyber jar.png (386x566, 366K)

I activate Hidden Wish!

Attached: hidden wish.jpg (740x1079, 122K)

I hope the new LotD is at least faster than the old one. Put a dumb amount of time into the original despite it being pretty bad

Daily reminder that Yugioh sucks dick and MtG is much better.

Wasn't it confirmed that Aoi's running a tourney level build?

Shut the fuck up, Chazz

I WANT TO GET CHAZZED BY THE CHAZ

Attached: intensemoaning.png (1024x1024, 302K)

Yea Forums is shit at yugioh

Why is YGO so incredibly stingy with draw power anyway? It seems as though the game is fast even without draw power cards.
I'm more used to Pokemon where draw power is common and high.

snekku

Attached: file.png (886x1280, 2.07M)

>Yugioh
>waifus
>consistent quality of art
>no trannies, uunga niggers kept at a minimum

>MTG
>shitty afro niggers all over the place
>quality of art decreasing outside of certain veteran artists
>introduces autistic and tranny characters into lore to gain the favor of people who don't play the game

Yugioh has no costs. Drawing 1 in yugioh is more powerful than drawing 1 in any other card.

Pokemon has Energy, YGO has basically no limits on the plays you can make per turn, as long as you have the cards in your hand. Or really, elsewhere on the field, given you can activate effects from pretty much everywhere that isn't directly from your deck, and archetypes are full of cards that search other members of that archetype anyway.

Attached: LevelEater-SR01-EN-C-1E.png (482x726, 875K)

Attached: 1457964222764.jpg (575x323, 25K)

aw he's so fat and cute

Nothin personal, kid.

Attached: UngaBunga.png (327x151, 95K)

>playing Yu-Gi-OhTK

Attached: laal.jpg (450x450, 36K)

>Set gren maju
>wait

Attached: 1551990813412.jpg (457x475, 64K)

*gobbles all your combo pieces *

>sets nobleman eater bug facedown

>also, after that,
Did a child write this card?

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "*holds up summoned skull* let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate kozmo" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaugheting my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>it's another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "*flips Despell* you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: 136789583614.jpg (617x914, 307K)

>all these hoops to jump through just for 2 random cards

Is drawing 2 cards really that broken

So you could just put three in an exodia build and stack your extra deck with bs?

are shaddolls still good or did links kill them off

>shaddolls

Attached: »shadman.gif (400x280, 1.17M)

If your card doesn't have any type of Goblin in it then it's shit

Depending on those two cards, which in any competent deck will almost definitely turn into like 5+ cards, yes.

Hey that's pretty good for monarchs.

Ah, that makes sense. I always wondered why such a tiny amount of draw power was considered so amazing in YGO.
Never got to play a real game of it, although I still like the cards just for the art and sometimes the story.

Hurp durp reset game 20 times in a match.

>mdw every time I beat a cute girl in Duel Links

Attached: Boner Blanco.jpg (1440x1440, 285K)

Attached: 1549415035567.png (453x413, 268K)

>add 1 of them to your hand, also, after that, shuffle the rest back
holy fuck why are yugioh cards so terribly formatted

Attached: 1525055018033.jpg (1434x1434, 259K)

I want to have one of these

Attached: 1549024307578.png (125x128, 23K)

That's titfuck slut.

Attached: 134e73c54a889677c30aead6908fd42e.jpg (600x760, 68K)

You're the wooooorst!!

Attached: 1538007025870.png (1024x1024, 281K)

Haha le ebin confused nigger! Great post, buddy!

Here's your Spell Counter support bro

Attached: 3GcWGLN.png (1394x2032, 3.11M)

Have one of these cuties too.

Attached: 1552373263347.png (544x544, 377K)

>Go to yugiohcardmaker.net/ (Or your preferred card maker)
>Make a card based on a vidya character
>Post results
I don't have any vidya ones at the moment.

Attached: Necron_warrior.jpg (419x610, 196K)

>mfw the latest ban list

Attached: 1515645111209.jpg (300x320, 22K)

Because the game has almost no keywords that directly transcribe to effects so they spell out exactly what the card does every time so there's no confusion about it.

Attached: SnowwUnlightofDarkWorld-SDGU-EN-SR-1E.png (469x679, 739K)

Does he suck dick as often as he sucks lolipops, or more?

Cute

No I understand there's no keywords, that's bad too, but just as an english sentence that's pretty bad.
>add 1 of them to your hand and then shuffle
instead of
>add 1 of them to your hand, also, after that, shuffle
it's like a comically bad translation or something

I love these too though, shame they're no good as a deck. My favorite is the Leanchoilia, since I also love the real thing.

huhhuhuhuhuhuh... DUDE
WHAT IF huhuhuhuhuhu
WHAT IF THE POT
huhuhu DUDE
WHAT IF THE POT
WAS LIKE MARIJUANA

Attached: literally me.jpg (307x450, 41K)

The conjunctives "and", "and if you do", "also", "also, after that" and "then" have specific meanings.

>In "Do A, then do B", B happens after A. These things happen in sequence, not simultaneously. A is required for B, but NOT vice-versa: if A does not happen, then stop; even if B cannot happen, you still do A.
>In "Do A and B", both A and B happen simultaneously. BOTH A and B are required. If you cannot do both, you do nothing.
>In "Do A, and if you do, do B", both A and B happen simultaneously. A is required for B, but NOT vice-versa: if A does not happen, then stop; even if B cannot happen, you still do A.
>In "Do A, also do B", both A and B happen simultaneously. Neither is required for the other to occur.
>In "Do A, also, after that, do B", B happens after A. These things happen in sequence, not simultaneously. Neither is required for the other to occur.
For prints released prior to May 2012, while "and" does indicate simultaneity, it gives no indication of dependency. However, "then" indicates both sequentiality and dependency for all prints with Problem-Solving Card Text.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-04-03 21:29:38.png (356x132, 10K)

ya but it's shit. You'd draw 2 and that's it.

What did Bastion mean by this?

Attached: Bastion.jpg (416x312, 34K)

does anyone have more of these?
they're so cute.

Attached: 1543599636627.png (1069x804, 315K)

He based

rule 34

Attached: Weakness.png (1258x945, 1.3M)

He's /ourguy/

Attached: waifufags.png (625x842, 1015K)

Dark World were so based

>Had that card from a tin pull
>He never fucking used it in a viable situation
>He didn't use it at all in the episode and Jobs to Amazon SnuSnu

Fuck you Bastion, you let me down.

Attached: Untithjle.png (735x405, 447K)

Attached: 1548083433117.png (757x676, 687K)

all I got

Attached: 1547816716232.jpg (250x250, 48K)

you don't keep excavated cards, you put them back in the deck or keep them face down completely out of play depending on what the card effect you play said

Manga Bastion is pure chad

Attached: CF2C7565-51C8-4267-881A-633D8A536941.jpg (680x1052, 125K)

I shat something out just for you. Sure the wording's fucked or the concept is fuckawful, I dont' really play yugioh that much

Attached: Nights the Nightmaren.jpg (361x523, 33K)

>closet lolicon
>but also closet sub given he had the hots for Amazoness whoever
>but also closet furfag
Bastion is just one confused dude.

hmmm

because of exodia, yes

Thanks my dude.

Attached: nice.jpg (123x125, 4K)

Incredible, it's fucking terrible and probably banworthy at the same time

i'm not sure how good it would be because as soon as you play it, if you got more card draw you can't play it and have to wait a turn

oddly sexy

yubel is the best waifu card

I vaguely remember the manga for GX being fucking horrible and boring but I enjoyed the solar system monsters and Barbaroid The Ultimate Battle Machine.

t. Gayden Yugay

>also, after that
That "also" is not grammatically necessary, and is making me angry at the bad writing on a playing card.

Attached: 1553736126525.png (520x549, 225K)

>YGO finally implements a keyword
>it actually just adds letters instead of removing them
Why doesn't it just fucking say "reveal"

Attached: 1523350870396.jpg (638x447, 81K)

>2014

Every card that lets you draw brings Exodia one step closer to breaking the game in half

It goes with the ancient Egyptian theme, I guess

her first form is cute af

The also is included for errata reasons, to help specify rulings in interactions with other cards such as those triggered by this cards effect.

The image upload feature on that site is fucking broken. Also here's big sis Camilla.

Attached: Camilla.jpg (419x610, 210K)

Big meaty claws
One titty
Third eye takes up all the space on the forehead
Truly a monster only Jaden could love.

Attached: Yubel-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 73K)

Surprisingly benign responses to my inexperience with card games. Thanks for the clarification, anons.

Attached: 1504405264640.jpg (362x447, 155K)

They should just remove the gamebreaking abomination that is Exodia, but can't because he's such an iconic part of the IP. He's an albatross they've been having to work around since they decided to make a real card game from the manga.

YUBEL IS CUTE! CUTE!!

>tfw no money to buy her card atm

YGO players are pretty chill here. Things only get rowdy when tripfags start to show up and start arguing about meta

Attached: HEWON.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I don't doubt you but every single ygo player I've seen at a lgs has been an advanced form of cancer. Cheating, smoking weed in the bathroom, stealing, prostituting aa 10 year old.

>prostituting a 10 year old
You're going to need to elaborate on that story.

>prostituting aa 10 year old.
Explain

Nothing much to it other than a member of the cabal of cheating asians was found guilty of CP and child trafficking.

Gate Guardian legacy support whennnnnn?

Attached: gate_guardian_by_andytantowibelzark-d9vffbb.jpg (1024x1388, 387K)

Enjoy.

Attached: createcard.jpg (419x610, 172K)

I'm pretty sure that card is so FUBAR that no amount of support could make it even viable enough for a table shitbrew.

You just activated my trap card!

Attached: 12320719.jpg (300x435, 46K)

Honestly it's just a problem with tabletop games in public. DnD, Warhammer, YGO, MtG, etc all suffer from stores letting players be insufferable faggots. I only started playing YGO casually with friends because the 2016 movie tricked people in my circle into revealing their power levels. Turns out like 5 of us like the anime, and used to collect, so we started playing, which then got others to try it And then links made everyone quit

Attached: 1527104891443.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Why is Yusei beating bubblegum?

I could see it ending up like Blue Eye's Ultimate Dragon were they make a new one all together because they don't feel like salvaging the card

Attached: 1099707.jpg (310x450, 43K)

I'm sure there are a lot of normal people that play it but at least around here the ygo players have been banned from like the 3 nearest lgs. It's weird.

I dunno. You could give some kind of searcher for the three pieces, something that makes the pieces easier to get out, an Xyz version of Gate Guardian that can be made from the 3 pieces, and when that card leaves the field it just summons as many normal Gate Guardians as you can ignoring their summoning condition or whatever

Try again next turn.

Attached: RedReboot-FLOD-EN-SR-1E.png (478x700, 705K)

He fucked up his deck

Attached: Dy4NqfnVsAEM_7f.jpg (550x850, 90K)

>I only started playing YGO casually with friends because the 2016 movie tricked people in my circle into revealing their power levels.

This. I hadn't cared about YGO for about a decade before my roommate got hit harder than a motherfucker by DSOD. I've made like 4 casual decks since.

I've met people I don't like from Magic, but they're nothing compared to the YGO players I never go near. The worst I've seen from Magic players is heavy levels of salt, but I've seen YGO players destroy stuff in the store or steal entire binders.

>reveal as many as possible
So basically stall until your opponent has 5 cards left, use this, they have 0 cards at the end of your turn, and are forced to forfeit due to not having a deck

Wait, could I just put in cards I wouldn't use anyway? This is amazing, it's nearly free drawing. Fucking retards at konami.

If you managed to stall that long you should already have won

I'd believe it. In my experience, MtG players on average are fedoras that constantly feel the need to tell you how much more fun they're having, but they're good at staying civilized, albeit condescending at times. YGO players just want to hang out and be weebs, with occasional spergs that get violent when angry

To be fair, Kaiba's jap VA is single handedly keeping me playing this game.

HEIDEO BURU EYES WHITO DURAGON!!!

Attached: Seto_Kaiba_Movie.png (303x439, 200K)

Do you need to have seen the previous animes to understand Arc V since it references them heavily? I watched the original through to 5D but that was ages ago and I'm wondering if I should give them a rewatch before jumping into Arc V.

I've built decks for the sole purpose of stalling my opponent until submission due to either boredom or frustration. I didn't have many people who wanted to play with me after a match though.

Keep in mind that it is very difficult to win in Modern Yugioh without an extra deck and it could randomly banish cards you want to play. But other than that, yeah, you could run Extravagance.

You should not watch Arc-V at all

Yugioh stopped being watchable after JP GX

Necessary indicate two separate events that can be chained to independently

Not really, the legacy characters are pretty much AU versions where the main character/conflict of each series never existed.

It's been so long in the series that nobody remembers the past ones by then. The returning characters are reincarnations, born from big spoiler event, so they don't know about their previous selves at all. Just be ready for a wild ride leading into a violent crash. The show is fun, but has some of the worst writing a YGO has had, and the final arc completely ruins the show for most people

Attached: EXODIA.webm (450x226, 1.45M)

Here's my 100 word essay

Attached: file.png (419x610, 424K)

Imagine making cards that are actually worse than an older card because autism bans it.

Attached: 1489541536393s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

There's like 100 shitty archetyple versions of MST, Pot of Greed, Call of the Haunted, etc.etc. because they were limited at one point

>done the same in just half a year with Blue Eyes, DM, counter-fairies, and Galaxy/Photon.
>tfw then I opened a Fantastical Dragon Phantasmay in my very first booster of Savage Strike

Attached: 1473983118202.png (634x841, 551K)

>Mirror Force was banned at one point

Attached: 1549854086411.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

I bet that pleb doesn't even run Trap trick

Attached: 1552353568696.png (974x737, 631K)

Well duh. Mirror Force is the strongest card in all of Yugioh. Did you see what it did to my boy Go George Onizuka Gore?

Attached: file.png (1028x575, 607K)

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 3 cards you control. When summoned this way: Add 1 "Zero Shift" from your deck to hand. (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until the End Phase of this turn, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Fake Anubis Token" (Machine/Light/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per duel, when this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Orbital Frame Aumaan Anubis" from your hand, Deck or GY.

Is V-rains any good? Maybe it will help me get over my massive hatred for Master Rule 4

Attached: everyoneisstupid.png (359x414, 152K)

>Making a figure of that flaming faglord instead of Motherfucking Chadsei Fudo.

Attached: Yusei.jpg (689x1028, 82K)

Attached: 680a4b9c.jpg?ssl=1.jpg (480x720, 56K)

He's finally paying for his plot armor.
youtube.com/watch?v=z1COAO4ksfo

For being jointed that's a nice figure. I'd buy it

Just use super heavy samurai lol

So is the banlist still a bit of a revolving door?

The banlists have been great. They've started to unban a lot more card and hit problematic and unfun shit like Firewall and Rhongomyniad.

Chazz was especially a chad here. Though I like manga and anime chazz for difference reasons.

>MST was limited at one point.

protag cards finally lost their protection bubble
my nigga ancient fairy dragon got hit though

Attached: sad_might.png (505x458, 106K)

>this is a limited exclusive
I still managed to preorder it, but I was pissed.

God I love Tamagoro

Attached: 1a7bec95ca207f518a2adf644864b48b.jpg (1084x921, 152K)

That's a pleasant surprise. Granted this was...shit over 10 years ago, but it felt like the banlist was very very dynamic.

I am sorry for your loss.

It's easily the worst one. The story is a string of random events, outside of the final portions of each arc. The characters act not out of personality, but just to move the plot. If the story doesn't specifically call for them, they're sitting there doing fuckall.
It isn't fun either. MR4 made the duels boring "this monster special summons itself from my hand, LINK SHOKAN" shitfests. Speed duels also have no impact on how people duel either. Riding duels added vehicle damage and crashing, speed counters, speed spells, and speed world. Action Duels added movement and monster interaction, action cards to keep it spicy, and not knowing when some guy's going to jump in and change the tide of a duel. Speed Duels are just Duel Links with a hoverboard back drop. They added this thing about your avatar's physical state = your mental state, but do nothing with it other than saying "lol don't fall off your board" and having nobody actually get hurt ever, and the newest PM duel having his avatar weakened because they traumatized him during the duel.
It's SO FUCKING BAD, but I still watch it for Revolver and Specter and watching Aoi's decks be cancer Don't watch it

Attached: 1554333371298.jpg (1200x1600, 159K)

How do OCG players feel about the DANGER! archetype since its TCG exclusive for now?

People on 2ch were begging Konami to never import them

>action cards to keep it spicy, and not knowing when some guy's going to jump in and change the tide of a duel
LOL HAHA NICE JOKE, RETARDED ARCFAG, FUCK OUTTA HERE

Jesus christ I love Yugioh girls so much why are they all so good?

Attached: 3f7685a99a60de15077d8137133a04f0.jpg (647x800, 209K)

Allows me to draw 1 (One) extra card

Attached: 1554159618401.webm (708x480, 762K)

I'm actually a Zexalfag, but you're allowed to be wrong about action duels being fun

>Action Duels
>Fun
>IS YUYA GONNA GET ANOTHER ACTION CARD WHICH IS MOST LIKELY EVASION OR MIRACLE TO SAVE HIS FUCKING ASS
>Fun

Attached: 1422927829235.png (224x215, 72K)

Attached: DEM TITTIES.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Checked.

>that feel when the translations are often so vague that I have no idea what the cards do just by reading it

Nice and Witnessed

>Implying Sawatari vs Yuya wasn't one of the best duels the anime has produced

Not so fast trapfags.

>>Mirror Force was banned at one point
Can confirm. I was the one who suggested it at the Konami meeting that day, it was glorious.

Attached: Jinzo.png (400x580, 620K)