Play with friend on mmo for months

>play with friend on mmo for months
>never mentioned my gender
>one day he tells me he fapped 6 times and his dick hurts, asks if my dick has ever felt like that
>tell him I don't have one
>ever since then he started asking me to join discord or voice chat with him
>friendship is slowly being ruined because I don't want to do it
>delete my char and start over on another server.

Lesson learned I guess, but I don't know why people are like this.

Attached: doggy.jpg (440x660, 31K)

L O N D O N

>tell him I don't have one
What happened to it?

Attached: 1550545717717.gif (403x369, 167K)

tits or gtfo

i'm flat and skinny sorry.

the point is why can't you just have a friend in games that won't care if you're a chick or dude, we had a lot of fun playing in those months, and that's all out the window so easily.

Attached: sadcatreadytobedevoured.png (494x496, 457K)

This is proof that dog lovers are mentally deranged.

If your taste in games wasn't so shitty I'd play with you OP, but MMOs are garbage tier.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

1) Why do you are so much about joining a discord , if you were really friends you wouldn’t care. Sounds like you are the one ruining this with your own insecurity
2) Single men instinctively will want to couple with single women , it’s not hard to understand

then GTFO you could've easily just had lied

Did you try talking to him about it before just ghosting him?
t. former BPD sufferer who regrets a lot of impulsive ghosting

BECOME HUMAN

Flat breasts are the patrician's choice anyways.

*care not are

Hard to believe, but there are people like this. Sorry you haven't found one yet.

>i'm flat and skinny sorry.
>implying anyone would care
that being said, i think it says more about him if he was willing to suddenly give you more attention because he learned you were female
i know it's a meme but there are a lot of people who can't be friends with someone of the opposite gender because they think it isn't possible, there's not much you can do about it if they lack the maturity

>If anything, I'll be the one cooking ;)

I'd rather pair with a bro for vidya.
Note: I'm not gay

lol faggot

>>tell him I don't have one
based fucking retard. roll with the punches instead of indirectly seeking attention weird whale thot.

White knight harder you incel
This is a woman with so much insecurity that she can’t bear to tell a man I don’t want to voice chat. Instead she goes ahead and ghosts them and complains to a Congolese fishing net repair forum

>i'm flat and skinny sorry.
All the better.

>the point is why can't you just have a friend in games that won't care if you're a chick or dude
I don't give two shits as long as the other party doesn't start drama or keep citing that gender. But I'm also a full on waifufag, so while I would still fap to a real pair of tits, I'm too fucking lazy to be bothered with the whole courtship/orbiter process.

>flat
mmm
>skinny
MMMMMMMMMMMM GIBS

Why not milk the situation a bit and get some nudes from him first? He could be very attractive but women these daya are brainwashed into thinking that a male showing any interest in you as a woman is on par with sexual harassment or basically rape. You're the one throwing away your friendship away not him.

Okay and?

>implying it's not trannyfags roleplaying

I'm sorry user. Men and women can't really be friends no matter how much you want to believe in it. It's unironically better to just pose as a guy if you want that sort of casual relationship.

>the point is why can't you just have a friend in games that won't care if you're a chick or dude
this is totally naive. if more guys liked fucking guys they'd all be trying to fuck each other constantly. just look at how Yea Forums behaved in VRchat. if you like him so much that you had to make a thread crying about this just go make him cum on discord and go back to having fun with him, holy yikes.

internet people seem to think that they are making human connection, but they dont actually get how to "connect" so they try and force their dream secanrio and hope it works. but it never would, because you need to "see" someone and not just see someone

How do people fall for this shit.

Fellow dickless user here. Life Pro Tip: Don't get attached to losers on the internet.

I'm bored and trying to procrastinate studying

because having to voice chat and send messages or talk about real life makes me anxious i am a retarded neet and just want to play an mmo, if i wanted to chat and talk about my life i wouldn't be playing an mmo in the first place.

people definitely care i browse a lot of boards and there are so many transgenders and traps now, without breasts you're going to basically be considered a trap.

Attached: luffy.gif (500x250, 802K)

Seriously. I can't believe people actually think there are guys on the internet anymore.

>having to voice chat and send messages or talk about real life makes me anxious i am a retarded neet and just want to play an mmo

Well it sounds like you are the heart of the problem. Fix yourself and stop complaining about others who want normal human interaction

Why didn't you just tell him he was making you uncomfortable? Instead of dealing with your issues you just ran away.

yikes

Attached: flat.jpg (687x793, 87K)

not videogames bros...

fuck off i'ts not my fault i'm a neet i'd stomp on your dumb wagie skull if i could

MOMMY

This whole baord ins't video games, if you want an actuall discussion on vidya you go to vg.

This board is just for shit posting, trannies, and /pol/ocks

>i-it's not my fault! I'm not responsible for my own actions! E-everyone's just mean, and I'm a victim!

Just see's you as a pair of breasts user. Those kind of people aren't worth befriending.

Hey, you wanna join discord or voice chat with me?

Kill yourself roastie.

>be me
>used to be pretty good in Titanfall 2
>get busy with uni/work/random shit
>try to play again
>I fucking suck and can't keep my momentum
>younger brother tells me that I should try Cowadoody 3
>play a little bit
>hate it (shit weapons/spics screaming/fucking slow)
>I play it anyways because younger brother liked to see me playing
>always top 3 and different players invite me to their parties
>add them and join a random one
>start playing with them
>they turn on their mics because "it's necessary to win Domination"
>they're a bunch of high school girls
>fucking froze like a sperg and get nervous (my english is average but when I get nervous it's complete shit)
>they complement my voice (kek) and ask about my life
How am I supposed to play like this? Why am I so fucking retarded?
Fuck anxiety

Attached: 1507164853573.jpg (823x738, 75K)

You are going to have to try harder

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

its sad how true this is and at the same time the best course of action

what if he likes flat girls and your personality too jesus christ indulge him a bit

Attached: 1516592970908.png (650x600, 284K)

F

Attached: 1528594655453.webm (1920x816, 1.49M)

>retarded neet
What MMO? I am a retarded neet as well and need something to kill a few more years.

>lesson learned
>comes here and does it again

Attached: 1537751126828.png (354x659, 330K)

Not the poster, but females aren't obligated to give men sex.

Just talk to them, worst case they hate you and you are no worse off then if you ignore them.
They are probably as desperate as you

You could've just changed the topic? Or you could have just tried to make it work anyway, just say you aren't interested in him romantically. It's not guaranteed to work but was he really not worth atleast a try? You made it sound like you guys were atleast somewhat close ingame.

Anyway shit sucks. I wonder if something has changed in gaming as I spent my entire teenager years playing Ragnarok Online and that game had a high female player ratio compared to most games and I don't recall too many stories like that, I'd say a good 40% of my friends were girls. Nowadays I feel like it's much harder to make friends, but maybe I've changed and not the world.

Attached: 1537117030581.png (110x239, 46K)

>>ever since then he started asking me to join discord or voice chat with him
Grow some balls and say "no thanks" whenever he asks. People are gonna respect straightforward honesty rather than meek pussyfooting around the problem

trannies aren't real girls op
nice try

Attached: 1507342152811.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

I feel like if you talked to them for months and didnt even say what gender you were until then thats kinda fucked up

We didn't know that! Thanks for the info, based women's rights user. :)

Attached: 1553471958743.png (936x560, 59K)

>fapped 6 times
In a day? That's fake and you're a faggot.

>be a dumb roastie
>like being one of the boys and hanging out with the boys, and never intend to meet the boys
>they bring up their dicks and aren't hitting on you
>HAHA I HAVE A PUSI
>whoa what the fuck why are they treating me different

Because you just outed yourself as NOT one of the boys. All you had to do is say "Nah bruh my dick good" and nothing would have changed. But no, you wanted the attention that comes with being a woman.

>yeah, go to a board that's even more infested with the mentally ill to not discuss videogames

There is no escaping the mentally ill on this north bolivian coco farming image board

not everyone grows up and says they will be neet, i definitely didn't choose any of this so fuc k off bastard

being flat doesn't make me a case for mental illness

Attached: retard.jpg (852x480, 61K)

Let me guess, you never actually brought up the fact that you didn't like the extra attention?

Attached: 1343198435352.jpg (283x357, 29K)

the other perspective

>met a girl in league of legends
>it was master tier, she wasnt a dumb e-girl
>i actually noticed she was a girl
>her onlinetime was even higher then mine, and i played about 15 hours daily.
>i wanted to give it a try, asked her something personal
>she went offline, never answered me, and then i got ghosted.

Lesson learned i guess, girls just cant be human and say "im not interested". instead they have to play the fucking victim every time.
if she jsut said that shes not interested i'd imediatly stop it and behave like before. why are people like this ?

Actually they are; men are the ones who provide them with literally everything they enjoy, and they can't produce it themselves. Without men, they are defenseless against the elements.

just take the gaypill user, clown world is actually pretty great

Are you saying that they are? Bizarre take

>Implying there arent a fuckton of fujos on here

They're like 75% of drawfags, most of the tripfags, and a surprising amount of shitposters

Attached: 220px-Lil_Xan.jpg (220x345, 22K)

this is making me wonder if maybe I should be trying to make our homo gaming sphere a little more inclusive and reach out for some women sometime, would that be something you'd be up for trying or is replacing horny straight dudes with horny gay dudes not exactly appealing either?

Attached: le happy bubba.jpg (395x394, 64K)

except I didn't say shit about being flat, so you are mentally ill

jk though we all know you're just shitposting and aren't actually a girl, we're all just making fun of you but you don't realize that because you're too naive
its like "wow looks at this dumbass who's TOTALLY a girl"

This.

Based and menpilled

Attached: 1499836822293.png (668x936, 1.52M)

because then u will stop talking to us anyway. if someone asked about my life, and I tlod them I'm a neet, they're already going to start judging me, and then the more they know the less they'll want to be associated. so why even bother in the first place? lets just play the game and leave the personal stuff in the real world

Attached: tanya.png (432x246, 181K)

The fact that he fapped 6 times a day should have been a red flag
Boy's thirsty
You should have kept the facade

Just tell him you're a post-op tranny and you don't like to voice chat lol

Honestly he sounds lame though, I played Halo for years and we had several girls rotate in and out of our big group and nobody ever tried to cyberstalk them or whatever. Well, there were a couple creeps actually, but they were just kind of hangers on and we eventually stop associating with them. The rest of us didn't care about the gamer grills, though there was one who was actually one of our best players and I always wondered if she was actually a dude. Never made a big deal out of her vagina though so we didn't care.