Game has a female villain

>game has a female villain
>you can make babies with her

Attached: 1554278615698.png (800x480, 489K)

Name 4 games

Hilda wasn't the villain

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fire Emblem: Fates
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
and the next fire emblem after that

>Turning the Villain "good" with your D
Diamonds

Attached: boner is out of control call an ambulance.jpg (600x821, 43K)

What game is that?

Pac-Man
Super Mario Bros.
Halo 3
Red Dead Redemption

>shanked Lisette and left her to die in the street like a dog
she was a fucking hero

rune factory 1 kinda has it

Attached: lynette_normal.png (130x187, 9K)

Stella glow

>game has a female villain
>offers to make babies with you
>main character fucking DESTROYS her

I wish there were more games like this. Stella Glow was pretty typical but it was enjoyable and was pretty fun despite the snail's pace combat.

Attached: stellaglow62.jpg (400x240, 96K)

Attached: 1526754808537.jpg (918x597, 81K)

Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena: The alternate universe where you turn Ingrid into a house wife

Attached: 1545774808472.png (505x518, 486K)

Attached: 1539894223904.png (782x536, 624K)

3DS had some pretty good JRPGs didnt it huh

Attached: 1553086145098.png (961x642, 1.21M)

stop posting my wife

Attached: 1541897632855.png (1000x1200, 1.97M)

Attached: 1543681034762.png (950x712, 467K)

which are the games focused on Ingrid, Lilith-anons? I only saw the 4 ovas, but know nothing of her games. Is there a followup to them? I didn't like the happy ending desu, it didn't feel right.

Attached: 1527642421573.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Game has a female villain
>She really wants MC's D
>You're tied to the boring ass main heroine anyway

>unironically having a tranny waifu
lmfao

Why does that guy have so many pictures of your wife?
Also thread related but not vidya related there is a shonen anime called Radiant where something like that happens in the first major arc, but she sacrifices herself like right after the romance is confirmed so they never explore what could have been.
On the bright side the manga continues from there and raises in quality immensely and that season is coming next fall I think.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Radiant - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.38_[2019.03.01_18.23.26].jpg (802x720, 132K)

>which are the games focused on Ingrid, Lilith-anons?
None.
>I only saw the 4 ovas, but know nothing of her games.
The Ingrid OVA is based around Taimanin Murasaki, the game Ingrid makes her first appearance in as a side character. The OVA gives her tons of original scenes and takes place from her point of view instead of Murasaki's.
>I didn't like the happy ending desu, it didn't feel right.
Taimanin Asagi 3 is the second game Ingrid appears in and where she loses her virginity (Ingrid's rape in Murasaki were a result of a bad ending and do not actually happen) and that's where she loses gets her true bad ending, and she gets it the worse (BEST!!!) way possible. Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena is where you can get vanilla or bad end stuff for her too.

pretending to be retarded...or?

Fuck Radiant. Drill hair will never be better than the witch.

Aren't all bad ends in Taimanin like non-canon/what-ifs or something?

Radiant is really good. I'm actually impressed

>Aren't all bad ends in Taimanin like non-canon/what-ifs or something?
Not all. For the TA series the rape does happen but the bad ends where they end up stuck like that aren't canon, except for Taimanin Zero, where it is canon. Ochiru Hitozuma takes place in the Taimanin universe and is canon too.

It completely slipped under my radar but I'm glad I found it and I'm even more glad I continued reading the manga where season 1 of the show left off because the story telling got so much better.

m-mommy

>female villain is the canon love interest
>She helps you in your second biggest moment of despair
>your actual biggest moment of despair is losing her and your daughter

ok name 4 games where this happens but she stays evil

Games, not anime bullshit

>Want to play game for this
>It's an autistic tactical RPG, a culmination of multiple shitty game design elements stacked on top of each other
I wish good games did this.

What games let me have a family?
besides FE

God Eater 3

What game did this and why is it on the tip of my tongue?

Why did she never try and tell Alto about the apocalypse? I could understand her being jaded about other people not believing her, but the one guy who probably would have is the one person she never even attempted to redpill.

Don't bully Lisette.

Mad Max?

>where you turn Ingrid into a house wife
But do you turn her through rape?
Or some kind of romance system/choices though? That's important.

In her series and OVAs she can eat all the dicks they want her to eat. But in my playthrough of the story, I will treat her as a proper hentaifu and not some slut.

Attached: 374518f3defa238caf66035f31cc91a3.jpg (1000x1200, 229K)

She had basically given up at that point and resigned herself to her Plan B. Also she didn't realize that Alto is Elcrest until later when nobody could really stop the events being set into motion.

this thread reminds me of a doujin where a guy finds a snake woman and impregnates her, good shit 10/10 blasted my load

There's no guarantee the next FE after 3H won't be a remake.

Don't actually know if something like that happens, just a side story that ends badly for everyone involved. It was nice while it lasted, though.

>But do you turn her through rape?
Depends on which universe. The main story version of Ingrid in TABA lost her virginity to the MC when he defeated her and raped her, and humiliated her. After that she had this weird "I'm gonna defeat and make him submit as revenge" kind of tsundere thing (pic related). It's not clear whether or not the vanilla story of her becoming the MC's lover has a completely different origin story or if it's still using the main story's version of how they originally met.

>Or some kind of romance system/choices though? That's important.
It's linear with no dialogue options.

>In her series and OVAs she can eat all the dicks they want her to eat. But in my playthrough of the story, I will treat her as a proper hentaifu and not some slut.
OVA wasn't canon anyway. TABA itself is it's own canon and doesn't follow the true VN's story. She gets screwed the hardest in the VN's, and that's her canon ending. TABA is an entire "What-if?" scenario on it's own. It's a "What-if?" a completely OP male character (YOU) appeared in the taimanin universe and decided to take the women for himself. None of the stuff with her and other guys in TABA are canon, but some of the scenes involving her and the MC are, not the pure vanilla stuff though, that's alt universe.

forgot pic related

Attached: 1553351837288.png (658x521, 606K)

but how; they literally look the same

Aversa is best waifu

Attached: 28916640_p0.jpg (614x643, 217K)

A Monster's Hospitality? Good taste

Well it was a thousand years, I'm sure her memories of his actual physical appearance got fuzzy over the centuries even while she was carrying a torch for him.

>romance with the villainess
>the sex is not femdom

trash

Attached: c77.jpg (300x260, 29K)

>villain gives you a nursing handjob

Attached: 1554225897041.png (970x542, 257K)

Attached: Ar646Kr.jpg (767x818, 187K)

Ok from what you're saying user it seems you'll have to do some headcanon if you want to keep it as vanilla as possible. That's OK I guess.

>It's linear with no dialogue options.
Then how do you interact with her? Can you just casually chit-chat with her and stuff? How does the relationship move on?

>None of the stuff with her and other guys in TABA are canon, but some of the scenes involving her and the MC are, not the pure vanilla stuff though, that's alt universe.
When you say pure vanilla, you're referring to interaction with the characters/girls, or events that have nothing to do with H stuff.

Good shit

Attached: 1473669890525.png (640x480, 227K)

yes pls

>Ok from what you're saying user it seems you'll have to do some headcanon if you want to keep it as vanilla as possible.
Nope. The pure vanilla scenario is part of an alternate universe and has no rape in it. The rape stuff with the MC has no rape with other men, just her and the MC. All the scenes in TABA involving her and someone other than the MC is not canon.

>Then how do you interact with her? Can you just casually chit-chat with her and stuff? How does the relationship move on?
It's all story and event dialogue in TABA. You read it like a basic VN.

>When you say pure vanilla, you're referring to interaction with the characters/girls, or events that have nothing to do with H stuff.
Let me lay it out for you. TABA has one mainline story involving the MC and his quest to overthrow everything else and rise to power. In this story he chads women to his side, rapes them to his side, rapes them and throws them away, etc. All of the main girls from the original TA series are part of his love harem he obtained, minus Ingrid, Oboro and some other villianess chars who he does fuck but refuse to officially join him.

TABA also has "what-if?" scenarios where it creates random non-canon storylines to set up sex scenes just for fan(fap)service. For example, how would you make sense out of Oboro dressing up in a sexy christmas outfit to visit the MC without it being OOC? Just make it a "what-if?" scenario. How would you write ingrid into getting turned into a cum dump while having her vacation at the beach without ruining the story? "What-if?' scenario!

Then there's the alternate universe stuff where some events take place in an alternate universe outside of the main story. One universe the MC was able to convince Ingrid into giving up her job working for Black and settle down with him. There's some occasions where women from alternate universes will somehow find themselves in the mainline universe and stay there after being chaded. pic related

Attached: 1532995587614.png (370x416, 300K)

You can only do that in Awakening you retard

Attached: 1d48ccca1263f0f5f119c982d7e12626.jpg (575x800, 208K)

>Popo has huge self-esteem and abandonment issues stemming from being her kindness being exploited and being turned into a scapegoat by an evil mayor
>Sakuya has to deal with the weight of people's expectations and having to put on a manufactured personality instead of being able to live her own life
>Mordimort had her entire city, including her mother and sister, slaughtered in front of her and she's so traumatized she created a fake city with fake people to try and ignore reality
>Hilda has been trying to prevent another angel invasion for a thousand years and has had to resort to cruel things and being regarded as a tyrant, but she's willing to bear anything to fulfill her promise to Elcrest

>Lisette wants her adopted brother's dick
One of these is not like the others

I'd argue Fates, though; its pretty overt that Hokkaido is the more villainous route so banging those people would be impregnating/being impregnated by the enemy.

Well getting completely over her taboo outlook gave us Levia so I don't really mind.

Is it an actual good game or is it another shitty vita dungeon crawler

>Game has a female villain
>Murders your love interest only to replace her later.

>picked up Stella Glow in 2016
>still have my unfinished save file

>taboo outlook
>not blood-related
>only adopted like five years ago so no Westermark
>mom openly ships the two of them
It's a SRPG on the 3DS, its pretty fun albeit slow and it has a surprisingly good dub

Hey, she was the one who had issues with it. No one else except her really gave a fuck.

>game literally about building a harem
>no harem ending

Attached: 00007.png (840x666, 272K)

So evil Yukikaze is just an AU Yukikaze? I was wondering if she appeared in any of the VN to play it. Regular Yukikaze does nothing to my dick but evil Yukikaze is and instant hard on.

>game tells you you can save everyone
>you can't save everyone

I don't recall her ever having any sort of taboo over it, she was just clingy and jealous and couldn't handle Alto being a big shot that doesn't have as much time for her as before.

>So evil Yukikaze is just an AU Yukikaze?
Yes.

>I was wondering if she appeared in any of the VN to play it.
Only in TABA

>Regular Yukikaze does nothing to my dick but evil Yukikaze is and instant hard on.
There's a more serious version of Yukikaze in another AU who joined the US Forces instead of Taimanin. Think badass female copper.

Attached: 1541584328310.png (1016x1200, 2.29M)

>game has minotaurs
>You can become addicted to them

Absolutely based

Attached: 1545880374537.gif (500x362, 630K)

Thank you very much user. Very informative stuff. I'll go try the game today.
>One universe the MC was able to convince Ingrid into giving up her job working for Black and settle down with him.
That's my universe then. Can you select and play it from the beginning of the game, or do you have to grind through MC's quest and "collect" the girls first?

Attached: ingrid_03_by_leon012_dbv0nxe.png (1000x562, 647K)

Attached: 1535231408554.gif (679x521, 24K)

>That's my universe then. Can you select and play it from the beginning of the game, or do you have to grind through MC's quest and "collect" the girls first?
It's gacha so you're stuck waiting for events. TABA does have a scene viewer on 8ch you can download.

what kind of game would ever do that?

>It's gacha

Into the trash it goes.

Ok then. For Ingrid's sake I will endure all the content. And I'll try to enjoy the game.

>Game tells you that someone in the empire is a rat
>Obviously the only person who could be is the guy who's artstyle doesn't mesh well with the others
>He's not
>He's actually a really fucking cool guy

Attached: Elmar.png (256x512, 67K)

No?

It has the best ost of the last decade. One of the songs is a vocal medley with like soft instruments and made me feel like shit for the rest of the day

Attached: 1554357727953.jpg (390x437, 83K)

I want to impregnate an anime girl

give me games where I can sex the female villain