Attached: O2Cu25m.png (604x419, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01GFk2Ojlpi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Vive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we aren't gonna do it anymore
2 weeks later
>we're gonna keep doing it

why do chinks do business like this, it's so fucking annoying having to deal with them

Friendly reminder that if you don't like the idea of epic games store you are a dirty communist and should immediately leave the free country you are in. There is absolutely nothing wrong with competition in a capitalistic society.

he's American

>If you don't support the communist dictatorship of China, you're a damn dirty Communist

Attached: 64327345.jpg (225x225, 18K)

No, he's just the mouthpiece for a Chinese company.

>only companies I like can participate in my capitalistic society
>land of the free
Why are Americans so dumb?

At least he is starting to acknowledge that it's the publishers making the decision instead of pretending like developers are choosing to use their store because it's a better deal for them.

dumb american we chinese good people never do no wrong stop lies

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages

>there's nothing wrong with competition
>if you don't like my product fuck you
Epic is allowed to play dirty. And we're allowed to not buy from them because we don't like people that play dirty. That's how competition in a capitalistic society works, if you don't like it you can leave.

No, Epic is an American company run by Americans, Tencent doesn't micromanage them

>you're a communist
>no wait you're a capitalist
Make up your mind you bipolar schizophrenic

Epic are a bunch of faggots who dont even play video games and every epic employee unironically deserves death.

If it's on steam, I'll buy it.
If it's only on epic, I'll pirate it. Because I do not want epic on my system, just like I don't want uplay or any of the other shit. One platform is more than enough.

Steam should blacklist everyone who advertises through their platform and then signs an Epic exclusivity deal.

fucking gold

Tim literally tweeted that all shareholders have an input in company and Tencent owns 40% share so I'm not sure where you got your conclusion from

If he's really a chinese shill, why not report him for espionage?

of course they "have input", I said they don't micromanage them

>Epic have lots of money
>Lots of developers dont
>Literally giving free money to developers and even taking less of a cut
>Are the bad guy here
Hey a shekel is a shekel more shekel to the developers man

Add kinder suprise egg to the list

>all shareholders have an input
That doesn't mean tencent makes decisions for them

>No, Epic is an American company run by Americans
it's literally owned by china

At a push, I'll accept two platforms.
But, if I have a choice of platforms, I'm going to choose the two best ones.
Epic isn't even in the top 5.

Bretty based

Valve literally doesn't care, they clearly aren't feeling threatened at all by Epic

Attached: I feel bad for you.png (500x562, 368K)

"Hey let's do this in our store "
Tencent: "Nah."
"Okay guess we wont do that then."

Nice story faggot

Steam monopoly BAD
Epic actual monopoly GOOD

Competition is fine, but creating exclusivity for platforms has always been anti-consumer. Let Epic and Steam both host a game and let the market dictate which platform gets in the way less when buying/playing the game.

Not an argument

not really how it works
hilarious how people want to deflect the blame from an American compnay being shitty by blaming their Chinese shareholders

Neither was your post

Chinese shill spy
(You) brain

Publishers get money because Epic pays them. The devs get a bigger cut of far fewer sales. There's a reason most devs have no idea their game is going Epic exclusive until the rest of the world does.

40%, almost half of the company, is owned by Tencent. Yet you honestly believe they would have no input in how the store operates when they could sell their share and cripple Epic in an instant.

I agree. So the tiny penis fans shouldn't care.

I didn't say they had no input, I said they didn't micromanage them

>okay okay lol this is the LAST TIME we'll do this, we swear!

Attached: 1532877211340.png (325x499, 393K)

>no u
Hahaha
Oh wow

Only 2 tencent employees on the board of directors lmao
Learn how a fucking private business works retard

>virgin who has to pay for pussy
>chad who gets it for free

How long is it sustainable though? Unless Fortnite stays huge forever they'd eventually run out of money and even ignoring that, it will stop being effective once the first wave of exclusivity contracts end.

>make up story
>get called out
>resort to shitposting
Good work pcbro

>they have input but they dont micromanage them

>there's only two lmao they dont do shit
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1407176649723.jpg (223x349, 36K)

valve is paying VR devs specifically not to take exclusivity contracts.
Sucks that they only fucking care about VR.

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up
false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages kindereggs

That would require Epic to actually put effort into their store, though.

>competition good
>but not this competition
>I don’t want my favorite company to have to compete in that manner to keep up
Learn economics, you dirty peasant.

anyone have the image of the two metro games showing the difference between competition and monopoly?

Attached: 1553908642159.png (674x1000, 1.19M)

They're removing it because it's spam you fucking pillock. If you format it in a way that's less obvious nobody gives a fuck.

Are you? Check how many people are on the board

it is pretty crazy actually. They constantly keep deleting it. Yea Forums might actually be dead.

fuck Epic and fuck Epic shills

are you? can you only think in black and white? they have an input, they don't control the company. If they dude says he had discussions about the topic at the GDC and made a decision about it, he's talking about himself

We already know about those things because of others and the first amendment.

>Yea Forums might actually be dead.
You're like 5+ years later on that

why arent they deleting the other copypasta
i wonder how much of my info hiro sells to the chinese government
probably quite a lot

All you have to ask yourself is "how does this benefit me, the consumer?" and the whole EGS circus just falls apart. They offer nothing. They can only buy exclusives and force you to use their platform if you're into the particular game being bought off.

As opposed to sucking Chinese dick and not questioning their ethics. But the entire world already buys their products so why not get enslaved by them too

And I suppose the single CEO of a company has no sway because he is one CEO. I'm finding it hard to believe how you're missing the 40% share and how that equates to the dividend.

>valve is paying VR devs specifically not to take exclusivity contracts.
>All while Epic is paying publishers to take their games away from all stores but theirs

We clearly don't fucking deserve Valve

Attached: 1362581506900.jpg (326x182, 20K)

most people know about those things though
the reason the chink shit gets spammed is because it's literally illegal in china to mention anything bad they've ever done and/or are doing

Attached: file.png (768x515, 697K)

you haven't noticed the massive amount of epic shills?

The difference between you posting that and China tienman posting is China will actually imprison their citizens.

Fucking based

Attached: image.png (816x464, 770K)

This is the real annoyance for me. If the Epic store was actually a better experience and offered something different or more than Steam does, then I'd probably use it. But it doesn't and the only reason you'd willingly switch to using it over Steam is because of these exclusivity deals. It's fucking dumb and does nothing for the consumer, it's all primarily for the benefit of Epic.

Again, I didn't say they had no input
You can only see things in black and white

Tienimen square whinnie the pooh the great leap forward, they're all easily worse than anything on your list you zipper headed gook

Fortnite is already on its way out, hence these power plays.

The average American would only know maybe 1 of those things retard

lmao, fantastic

In that episode Don Draper is actually lying about not thinking about him

anyone in the us that has turned on a tv and watched the news would know most of them

>The average American would only know maybe 1 of those things retard
You'd have to be literally retarded (which i mean, fair point, we've got a lot of them) to not know every sing one of the events in the top line and then probably about half of the others

that's so fucking wierd

and the context in which this was originally used has little to do with how people use it on here
original context for meme images rarely has anything to do with their usage

Attached: Where do you think we are.jpg (510x755, 122K)

That's a pirate from me.

Attached: 1529415365387.png (457x545, 205K)

What is the point of these weird Epic vs steam threads? Why not just buy from whichever has the game you want?

People are being paid to do it

Not really.
Valve has always been about open source development, hence why people are more forgiving for them as a company since they do genuinely have more of a commitment to the open source community (and thus consumers) than any other platform.
I may not like them 100%, but they're a damn sight better than just about every other platform owner, outside of GoG.
Thankfully, I can easily pirate all the Epic games, so I don't care, because I'm not a mindless buycuck.

People are salty that Epic has used business deals to get exclusive rights to distribute BL3 for 6 months.
The main issue here is both the shittiness of the EG launcher, especially their account/information security, and the surprisingly long term of the exclusivity.
Basically PC users are being confronted with the choice of using a vastly inferior launcher software or waiting literally half a year to get it on Steam.

who cares, I'll pirate them anyway

They are removing consumers from the equation entirely and the developers aren't making a fucking dime the publishers are.

>Basically PC users are being confronted with the choice of using a vastly inferior launcher software or waiting literally half a year to get it on Steam.
Or just not being a spineless cuck and pirating it.

paid tencent chinese shills

>cant even play games offline

of all things, this is just patently THE worst sin of epic.

apologize to grandpa gabe and buy artifact

RIGHT NOW.

Didn't the add offline mode? I haven't bothered to see if its there or test it yet.

Sure you can pirate, but if you don't at least showcase your willingness to buy were the game on Steam released in a quality and speedy fashion, then Epic gets to say to developers "See, take our shekels, They aren't going to buy anyway, so why listen to them. Give in..."

Nah, in the digital era me buying your game is basically a donation, so if you do something that pisses me off I no longer have any incentive to buy your game, so I'll gladly pirate it.
I don't buy games just to play them nowadays, if I just want to play it I'll fucking pirate it.
I buy games to support the developers.
Unless they've got some kind of physical copy that isn't tied to an account.
If I don't want to support your decisions/behavior/business structure, then I'll be pirating your games.
Which is why I haven't bought many western games recently.

am in in the minority of people who actually pirate games first and then buy them legit?

because i feel people like me are just being used as shield by those who just want to pirate shit regardless of issues.

Nah, I usually pirate games first as well.
No one has fucking demos nowadays, so why wouldn't I?

That's the point. You want to support their business structure/decision of coming to Steam, giving up this Epic nonsense etc... they have to know people will buy (who would otherwise buy the game). If you look like you'll never buy even when they do things "right", then you're just playing into Epics hands because they'll just claim to devs/pubs "Well you're tarnished forever in the minds of these people, so don't bother trying to win them back by doing something good. Just keep doing shitty things we want and we'll pay you".

Borderlands 2 and The Pre Sequel for instance had a lot of good content, reasonably priced, full Mac/Linux support, lots of updates, good infrastructure for multiplayer and community stuff via Steam,etc... so they've started off pretty well. Its worth trying to get them to step back from the ledge Epic is trying to get them to jump off.

>Microsoft says they will put the Halo MCC on PC
>epic throws Microsoft million to make is an exclusive for 6 months
>Microsoft accepts

What's your reaction? They changed Metro to epic at the last second, no reason why Halo should be safe.

Attached: 102169.jpg (225x350, 37K)

>competition is offering a worse service and buying all the good games with chink money for exclusivity

Attached: 1552838462174.jpg (370x359, 18K)

>If you look like you'll never buy even when they do things "right"
Doing this "right" would be not taking the deal to begin with, so they've already fucked up in that regard and nothing they do can ever fix that.
If they're easily influenced then you need to let them jump.
Stop trying to cushion the landing for these people, if you don't let someone suffer for their shitty decision-making they'll never learn.
This is the logic doormats use and I'll have no part in it.

>Buying videogames is a negative hit on the Chinese Social Credit System
>China is trying to dominate the videogame industry

???
what's their endgame

Attached: seMLnxO.png (445x365, 103K)

make money off of the west

Attached: 'Competition'.png (1268x1257, 233K)

Borderlands 2 was one of the first games to fuck consumers over with the whole "selling a season pass at launch and then announcing non-season pass DLC immediately after" thing so idk why you think Gearbox is some consumer friendly company

they don't care how other countries end up, its just money to them

unlikely, they've been pretty vocal how it will be on steam specifically & it's a massive company, i'd imagine them not caring that much about the chink money, probably a small amount to them.
then again, who knows how deep their pockets are

Attached: index.png (726x651, 106K)

for every game to be on the chinese f2p system

you wh*ties whine about microtransactiosn, pay2win, pay2skip grind. but your people are weak. you have not experienced true asian gaming hell

Reminder that anti-competitive actions are borderline illegal in developed civilized nations, Tencent.

you wonder why tence-- i mean epic takes an absurdly low cut on games sales right now?

one belt one road, gweilo. you better start learning mandarin

The flip-out would be bigger than No Man's Sky on release day, and last longer than Fallout 76's shit-show. Microsoft wouldn't recover the faith on PC they've built up since 2012 for a dozen years or more after a mistake of that calibre.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.35.55 PM.png (800x648, 526K)

We may never but you know we also may never face gulags

is he actually stupid enough to say that?

Oh and the killing floor 2 monthly Yea Forums threads weren't fucking fishy at all lmao, everyone knows low key Valve drones are an actual thing.

I honestly doubt the Fortnite population is interested in shit like Yea Forums to begin with.

>Take games from multi-platform game store
>Lock them to platform chained to Windows

Coincidence that suddenly Epic has the money to bribe devs to pull games down from Steam right as Valve finally has the ability to run practically every game on GNU/Linux?

Just fucking watch youtube let's play video for 3-5 minutes, if you can't gauge how the game feels by watching these videos then you probably suck at video games. IF you refuse to watch youtube normie faggot videos then you're a turbo autist. I still pirate though but don't buy after that.

Anyone else realize Epic's claim that games will get cheaper is bullshit?
How are you going to convince devs to lower prices on games if you give them a bigger cut? Wouldn't they just want a bigger cut of a $60 game rather than a $45 game?
I understand the logic is cheaper game = more sales, but publishers do not give a fuck about this, especially if a game tanks and can't even make back basic profit thanks to being gimped in price at launch.

is he actually rich enough to say that?

Is the better question.

>epic throws Microsoft million
Microsoft fuckers payed BILLIONS for Minecraft they literally do not care

Attached: Kermit__opens_his_mouth_as_wide_as_he_can_to_take_in_mrs_piggys_bacon_strips.png (501x499, 170K)

It's an edit. Meant to say "developers" instead of "he". Still a retarded statement though.

>Valve has always been about open source development
Hahaha, no.

I honestly don't see a reason to buy a game after you've pirated it. It's just giving your money away at that point

40% of shares means that, 40% of their board are Tencent reps so that is 2 out of 5 guys or 4 out of 10. Not too hard for Tencent to (((convince))) the Board to go in their direction.

>Valve literally doesn't care, they clearly aren't feeling threatened at all by Epic
LOL

Attached: ITSNOFAIRMOMMY.jpg (773x678, 112K)

Not saying they were perfect, but the Season Pass did include 4 expansion campaigns, one of the Ultimate Vault Hunter Packs, and both post-launch characters, not to mention the collector's and pre-order items if you missed them. It wasn't like it was the shit we get today.

The DLC not in the season pass (I think) MIGHT have been some ultra cheap cosmetic packs (ie $1 each for 3-4 appearances) which I felt useless but were not that bad especially on sale, the later Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack w/level increase, and maybe the HeadHunter miniDLCs which also had the mini-price. I know at least many of its pieces came later after the 4 big DLCs were released expansion style.

I don't recall the specifics, but over time they certainyl did get more consumer friendly especialyl with sales, Linux support, and other long term things. However, even if the Season Pass was just the 4 main campaigns or whatnot that was a lot of expansion type content way better than most season passes. Ultimately it may not have been perfect but it was sure a hell of a lot better than 80% of AAA titles if I recall.

>CHINA BAD
>MURRICAN GOOD

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Oh shit that came out? I didn't even realize.

Wouldn't cum guzzlers like china though?

i hate how everything online just keeps separating you from friends, always a new social system that just alienates more and more people who dont use this or that, its all so tiresome

Correct.

Why don't you fucking just pirate Epic games and buy steam games? It's that fucking simple.

>all this money on exclusivity when they could use it to offer un-matchable consumer benefits and hire leading edge talent to make a client that's light years better.
>instead they hire people that will take a year to add a shopping cart to the store

This is just the free market at work, anons. The free market allows companies to stifle competition. Now get the fuck out you commie faggots.

Attached: rich-guy-with-cigar-2.jpg (1066x1600, 240K)

Stop browsing social media and get a job.

>"it's unfair to consumers"
HAHA OHNONONONO SEETHING BROS LITERALLY SEETHING VALVE KEKS BTFO

Gamer oppression is real and it’s ruining lives. Spread the word of the gamers that have to move their cursor a bit more. Truly the worst of times

FUCK CONSUMERS, AND FUCK GAMERS

Because he's a spineless cuck.
Even moreso than your typical buycuck.

>all these chink shills
i wish the nips went nanking on your whole country

You actually think the devs get more money and not the suits running the place? Lmao no wonder so many people unironically support chinks

Imagine if they used that money to fund actual new games.
But nah, that'd be too much effort.

I very well might. However, I'd rather there not be "epic only" or "Epic only for 6 or 12 months" games at all, because Epic shoved money at 3rd parties to make it so.

Were Borderlands 3 on Steam from day 1 with the same support/quality etc... as BL2 + TPS I'd likely buy it. I would have that option if it was not for Epic's fuckery.

noooo my social credit score I worked so hard to get up!

Chinese companies buying foreign assets so they have an economic foothold even if read:when the Chinese government destabilizes and the country colapses under its own terrible, shitty pseudo-commie system.

Friendly reminder that if you don't like the idea of people pirating a game you are a dirty communist and should immediately leave the free country you are in. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pirating in a capitalistic society.

Attached: epic fag store.png (471x560, 339K)

Attached: skynews-xi-jinping-china-president_4242941.jpg?20180228105305.jpg (768x432, 40K)

>no reviews
>no forums
>no community guides
>no workshop
Epic will never win without the above and pandering to the developers than consumers

DERETE!

Attached: 1510959694380.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Shills gotta shill.

>amerilards going to sleep
>europoors/slavs waking up
>pro china/anti america posting intensifies
This site gets 10x worse when you fucks wake up I hate sharing posting hours with you retards. Muricans don't make countless threads about europe only shitty politics threads, but you guys post the same politics threads with threads about america on top of them. I hate china more than all of you combined but I just want to talk about video game on the video game board. Talk about video games!
t. actual asian

just move lmao

Dude, I don't think you understand how rich Microsoft are. they are third biggest company on planet Earth. They don't give a fuck about Fortnite bucks, they have their own store to push.

Not really, Valve have put a lot of time and effort into the VR space. Right now anything that generates interest in VR aligns with their interest of being a leading software and hardware developer + platform for VR.

What the fuck I read this post and immediately got an e-mail from my ISP telling me they're suspending my service. God damn you!

Attached: Promotion.jpg (600x703, 42K)

>supporting anti trust intellectual property stealing dog eating foul smelling communist regime of china is capitalism
lmao look at this chink shill

user, it's so much worse than that. If its 10 people in a room, 4 of them are on the same page and the other 6 are fighting for themselves.

Why do they want to support VR so badly?

based sweeney not caving under the horde of fragile gamers.

I see

Competition is only good if both sides of the coin is equally good, otherwise it doesn't encourage improvement, higher quality, and better deals for the customers etc.

As it is right now Steam is better for customers and Epic is better for developers. Both should be good for customers, but that's not the case. Which of the two do you think makes up the majority of sales?

Attached: 5554095598013.png (498x449, 456K)

>clickbait article based on apology to customers

>美国坏
>中国第一

Attached: Chijak.png (387x437, 181K)

The free market also allows us to tell that company to get fucked and support the one we like instead you obvious false flagging commie

Me shitting on epic games is the free market taking its course.

The entire reason why they're relevant right now is because they invested heavily in a market they predicted would dominate the PC marketplace. So they want to do it again with VR.

Attached: 399159-steamwindow2.png (981x737, 46K)

>I said they don't micromanage them

That has never been true of any parent company ever.

I'm not a shareholder so I literally could not give any less of a fuck how much money developers make.

GOG was the only company that knew what the future should be but they unfortunately gave in when all the dumb modern "gamer" kids wouldn't buy old, superior games and wanted garbage like Witcher instead.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with competition
>competition
epic reduces your buying power down to a grand total of two (2) stores and forbids other stores from selling games. there is no competition user-kun.
why would i buy from epic when my money goes much farther elsewhere because there are 50 stores having sales fighting for my money?

vocaroo.com/i/s01GFk2Ojlpi

Attached: 1545093011108.png (618x311, 105K)

I miss old green steam.

Fuck off you commie shill.

Unsurprising, these are the shitposters you're talking to.

you can get skins to make it look like old green steam

>The free market also allows us to tell that company to get fucked and support the one we like
Not when that company is the only game in town. Now bend over because the invisible hand of the free market is going in dry.

Attached: r-GUY-WITH-CIGAR-403xFB.jpg (403x403, 39K)

>What is the point of these weird Epic vs steam threads?

To get (You)s.

Valve plays the long game, and VR is a question of when and not if. When VR finally reaches the point that it's palatable to the average consumer they want to steam to be central to the PCVR experience.

Which it already is even if you have a Rift. Oculus's software sucks dick

The OGSE skin isn't updated to the most recent version of Steam.

>Valve is paying people to not be scum
Based in the most retarded way possible.

I just want to be able to buy physical copies of PC games again that actually have the game on the disc - even if I have to get a bluray drive.

I also want to be able to sell the game to another person when I'm done with it.

>steam controller was a flop
>but it leads to steam being THE best controller mapping software on PC

I can't wait to see something like this with VR.

Attached: 1551110856846.gif (444x272, 1005K)

Fuck no that would mean you have unlimited copies of our game and you wouldn't have to buy another if your account was lost or banned. You could also share copies with friends for free and we wouldn't get that money either. Why the fuck should you get money for our game? Let them buy their own NEW copy. Fuck off you cheap shit.

No weebgames
No sign-up

I'm surprised they haven't made the PC 2 just so they can sell us the same games over again like they do with consoles.

ah ok, why dosen't valve just make there own VR headset? I'm already imagining like the Occulus quest I think doesn't require an expensive computer but has it's games locked in it's own store.

The only time im considering buying a VR headset is probably the Occulus quest because it's wireless, long battery life and doesn't require an expensive computer or computer at all.

publishers literally cannot fucking wait to finally kill the used game market. enjoy it as much as you can while you can, only a matter of time before consoles go discless.

Valve plays the long game with devs and here is epic saying here's the money gib game

>why dosen't valve just make there own VR headset?
they're doing it right now.

>tfw gonna have to start pirating games again, something i havent done in 10 years

>why dosen't valve just make there own VR headset?
They are

Attached: valve index.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Vive

Epic underestimates my ability to not play games.

Attached: 1542223721879.jpg (636x350, 134K)

>mfw never stopped but this situation is just going to light a fire under the scene and they'll crack these games as fast as they possibly can

Attached: 1508794564858.webm (685x474, 403K)

>ah ok, why dosen't valve just make there own VR headset?
Woah hello there time traveler.

>communist dictatorship

They did. It's called 64-bit CPUs.
Enjoy buying "remasters" of 16-bit classics!

>publishers literally cannot fucking wait to finally kill the used game market. enjoy it as much as you can while you can, only a matter of time before consoles go discless.

I was legitimately surprised when I bought Bioshock and had to activate it on steam. I thought that steam was only to run Half-Life 2 and CSS at the time.

>clear up giant game center CX collection because no space
>can't find any torrents that are actually seeded anymore

Attached: ibp3dxZy2Vys4F.png (848x900, 661K)

Doesn't old physical PC games require CD in the CD tray to run?
Virtual CD drive is a thing anyway.

Lmao, this.
>What're you gonna do, play something else?
>It's not like you have 100 steam games in your backlo-

mfw Gaben granting mercy on the devs that come crawling back once the VR renaissance takes off after Index

Attached: 3532155.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

>BioShock
>Steam
You mean GFWL?

Epic threads come in waves. But don't worry, there will be exactly zero threads about it on Saturday because this particular marketing company isn't paid to work weekends.

Attached: temp.png (1217x865, 476K)

China literally has capitalism now
they follow marx and lenin's example as much as rednecks follow jesus's

>around Steam.
Stop trying to make it sound like this is only about Epic and Steam you fuck. Fuck.

>Doesn't old physical PC games require CD in the CD tray to run?
yeah but only for 2 seconds when you start the game. ironically most people cracked games to bypass this because simply for convenience.

>people complain about having to have maybe 5 programs installed for games
>have endless games installed anyways

>when I bought Bioshock and had to activate it on steam.
when i bought it it was gfwl trash.

The problem isn't needing to click somewhere else. Shut the fuck up.

people complain but having their purchasing power taken away. enough with this non argument epic-chan.

I'm Australian so maybe our version was different. My version came with a steam code.

Double digit IQ at work

America is based.

>Tencent ricefields cumslut calling other people commies

Attached: sepet.jpg (200x212, 10K)

Why are there so many dirty chink shills lately.

Nah, my copy of Bioshock wasn't steam.

Friendly reminder that posting the Chinese characters of the anti-chink copy pasta gets you temp banned.
Mods are on their side.

Attached: dekulink.jpg (179x281, 14K)

i mean the site is owned by a chinamin, so yeah

NO DIGNITY

Attached: 6316f1bbf264a61c255099570bb64157.jpg (198x198, 15K)

>TFW haven't played any AAA games this console generation

By the time I can afford a new PC and catch up on the gen starting games, all these contracts will be up.

I hate the Canadian dollar, between the shit value and taxes, parts are like 50% more expensive then in the US.

Honestly the moderation on Yea Forums is insanely disproportionate. These threads should be getting deleted left and right and the OPs should be getting permanently banned until they run out of proxies but they're not. They're allowed to fester for hours even when they're complete carbon copies of one another 10 at a time.

China is finally using the brainwash techniques they use in their sweatshops in western online retail

I just want to say that my thread is a strange coincidence.

t. steam conniving guy

>hurr durr, I love capitalism because the commies hate it!
I don't give two shits about economic systems that make no difference to my life, you neckbeard cuck.

Tencent is Chinese company
u dumb fuck nigger

占占点

Attached: 1544916253927.gif (548x401, 192K)

Epicnite is straight up paying devs their profits for exclusivity to force consumers to choose between giving developers entirely too much control over their ability to make informed spending decisions or having to wait to play their favorite new releases.
Unfortunately the gaming demographic in general is pretty fucking stupid and impulsive, which is why there's not much history in the way of gaming boycotts actually happening.
This bullshit with Epic is probably the closest I've seen to gamers having any semblance of self control and goddamn do I hope it lasts until Epic has to give up with their bullshit.
They can keep improving and trying to push their storefront, but they can fuck off with these forced exclusivity deals.

>they are third biggest company on planet Earth
number 1 currently

Holy fuck I went on a tangent.
My original point was that if they're throwing that kind of money around like it's nothing, paying some people to flood Yea Forums with threads about this garbage is less than pocket change.