What the fuck happened to this guy? He goes from being stoic for the entire game to being a complete nutjob at the end...

What the fuck happened to this guy? He goes from being stoic for the entire game to being a complete nutjob at the end. Don't tell me to go play the other 6 games, this shit is completely out of place in the continuity of Yakuza 0.

Attached: 20190403225318_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

DON'T play the other games. Yakuza is just a shitty meme series

for what i understand, getting played by his boss, leaving his girl, his wife aborting his child and the whole Saeijma buisness made him say fuck it

>leaving his girl
That's his fault though, he just decided to leave Makoto to live her own life.
>wife aborting his child
wat

Yakuza 0 Majima > Nutjob Majima
This is a fact

he was already crazy, just pretending to be normal. He was tortured straight for a year

Reading the story for what happens past Yakuza 0, it seems like the series drops off hard. Is 0 the peak of the series?

being in the hole for that long is enough reason

Attached: 1551911143749.png (1061x1574, 3.14M)

He's literally pretending to be retarded, it keeps people from getting too close so he can never get hurt when it goes tits up. Except Kiryu, he doesn't count

>That's his fault though
"hey it's me that dangerous Yakuza lieutenant why don't you come date me, blind girl I have to keep protecting from harm who's found a normal person"
" What do you mean you didn't know I was Yakuza what do you mean this is needlessly putting you in harm's way and negatively affecting your life what do you mean you don't want to ruin the normal life you have now"

Most importantly
" What do you mean I'm a secondary and this got resolved in Kiwami 2"

Attached: 1450546806100.png (350x273, 66K)

This. It's just an act.

Only played 0, 1, 2, 6

0 is best by far

Attached: taylur.jpg (812x517, 98K)

What's his relationship with Kiryu? They just suddenly know each other at the end despite never meeting in 0.

That's literally nothing but fanservice leading up to Kiwami/Yakuza 1, it's an anniversary game

Tbh, nutjob Majima is only Majima that existed before 0 even existed. Just saying.

Shimano using him and emotionally manipulating him broke his delusions of trying to do good
So he decided to become unpredictable and crazy
At the start of Yakuza 1 he warns Kiryu that trying to do good by others and trying to be the straight yakuza will only end up biting him in the ass, because thats exactly what happened to Majima

Thats not what happened

>Nishiki makes a joke about wearing the suit for the rest of his life
>Kiryu literally wears the exact same suit for the next six games

2 has a great plot

So you havent played 4 and 5?

>Kiryu wears the suit for the rest of Nishiki's life

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

2 and 4 are pretty good but yeah 0 has the strongest story out of all the games
1 is just boring, 3 is a trainwreck, and 6 is boring with cuckoldry thrown in

End of 0 was just fanservice but Memejima is a rival turned buddy in the other ones

I played since 1 (ORIGINAL) and since day 1 he was the mad dog, my dear 0 baby.

Nishiki has to be one of the shittiest villains ever written
He didnt deserve a good backstory in 0

Non canonical fan service.

>I played since the original
But you havent played 4 and 5? Because Majima isnt crazy at all in those.
>0 baby
Hilarious coming from a literal newfag

he was very ronery after leaving makoto

If it wasnt canonical why did they follow the scene with Makoto's watch? Kinda jarring transition

>Because Majima isnt crazy at all in those.
Neither is he his 0 self.

>literal
>using literally in posts
Discarded!

6 is honestly the best game and you can enjoy it without playing the others. I only played 0 and half of 1 before beating 6 and it was kino.

Attached: 749BAB13-2BDE-4D7A-9050-8CC88E4FFF48.jpg (832x1000, 71K)

in some cases yeah, in other cases no.

You're worrying about it more then the devs did. They change whatever they want in terms of canon like how Yakuza 6 pretends the pocket racer shit in Kiwami didn't happen.

>Neither is he his 0 self
Thats not what you said retard you said he's always been crazy aside from 0 which is blatantly untrue, he's only crazy in 1-3 + Dead Souls and then we find out what he's really like in 4 when Saejima gets out
In 0 he's literally acting and putting on a fake accent, he even says so to Sagawa.

>using literally in posts
You are literally damage controlling
Cope newfag

The devs are aware he's a shit villain, it's why Kiwami tried to fix it a little.

>6
>best
Its not even top 3

Attached: 1EF704EA0CB84D95AE79AE2991D77E7D.gif (466x350, 1.68M)

How nigga. The only slightly negative thing about he game is the ending. Everything else is perfect

His entire backstory reads like he's a butthrut retard that Kiryu is better than him at everything.

0=2=5=4>3=6>1>dead souls
haven't beaten kenzan, and i haven't played ishin.
still don't know where i'd place the kiwami games.

So what is Majima's relation to Kiryu in the following games?

>wat
He's not talking about Makoto, but some other girl explained in Yakuza 5.

Is 6 really that bad?

Friendly version of Joker to Batman, he likes fucking with him and said fucking with him involves many fights but he'll help him out sometimes and they'll even team up. IE in Kiwami he beats the shit out of Kiryu when he's out of jail and vows to keep attacking him albiet holding back until he's back into fighting form.

Maybe some people just butthurt at what the story did to Haruka, or the lack of Majima.

No. It's not one of the better games in the series, but it's still enjoyable.

what would've happened if majima adopted her instead

Attached: har.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He'd likely pass her off to Kiryu.

in the original yakuza majima was just some asshole that kiryu knew professionally who came after his ass due to the tojo clan missing a billion yen.
in 2 and onwards they're on a lot friendlier terms to the point where you can say they're friends, though you won't see any kiwami tier majima shenanigans between the two of them.
i've enjoyed all the games, so i don't think 6 is bad.
i just felt it was lacking in a lot of areas like missing content that was in the last few games, and the fact that there was only one fighting style so there's less variety in the combat when compared to 4,5, and 0.
despite this i still enjoyed it as a game, and it probably has one of my favourite stories in a yakuza game.

The girl you spent 5 games protecting becoming a chink fucking whore isnt perfect

Should I just watch the Majima campaign in Kiwami 2 on Youtube while I wait for the PC port?

>bro does you the biggest solid of all time
>spends 10 years in prison for YOUR fuckup because he's just that much of a bro
>get jealous because people like Kiryu better than your pathetic ass
>betray everyone who ever liked you
What an absolute faggot

She probably wouldnt be an Idol whore taking chinese and korean cocks up her ass

you can if you want, though there's no need to since it really doesn't add anything of significance to any of the stories.

Honestly if you guys hate 6 this much when I loved it, I can’t wait to see if the other games are actually better.

I only spent 1(one) game protecting her so it doesn’t matter to me lmao.

>get cucked so hard you go mental
Almost like a less violent more sporadically random and hilarious Guts

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

6 is only good for one reason and its the playing grid-iron with a baby cutscene

i liked 6 alot but it also did everything it could to try to stop me from enjoying it.

anyone else know this feeling?

What am I supposed to be looking at here?
Is the earring photoshopped?

to be fair, it's yuta's fault as well since he didn't bother with a condom or anything like that.

I do not. 6 is kino

I got bored and dropped 6. Doesn’t help that it’s a visually very ugly game with a boring story and stale combat. Liked zero though

i feel like six's combat gets alot better after you finally upgrade everything you need to make it fun (the parries and the attack speed upgrades)

the only thing that would kill the enjoyment for me is the dumb blocking bullshit.
whenever i wasn't getting blocked, i was having a blast kicking enemies into one another and throwing them down the street.
>very ugly
>when it looks better than 0
hmmmm

Zero looked better. 6 is bloom and brown all over.

>boring story
Literally how? Story was great to me compared to how boring 1 was.
>stale combat
Literally the same combat as the other games
Also the graphics in this game were amazing. Seek help

>Get jealous because everybody liked Kiryu over you

He wasn't jealous of Kiryu he was hating himself bcz he did fail and Kiryu did it for nothing and literally nobody let him forget it, and then everybody fucking died so he decided to desperately climb at any cost

You don't even know what brown and bloom is

objectively wrong, when you have hiroshima which looks pretty as fuck, and 6's kamurocho is way prettier looking with the better lighting and colours.

My own shitty opinion

5 had the best combat
0 had the best story
3 had the best atmosphere (That beach was comfy af)
2 had the best villain

Haven't played Kiwami 1 or 2, and haven't started 6 yet.

>5 had the best combat
>0 had the best story
>2 had the best villain
these aren't shitty opinions, though the best combat is really subjective since 0 and 5 have different fighting styles.

>saejimas rubber bullets
Will never not be mad
I love 4 but god damn that was the dumbest shit

The twin brother shit from 3 is even more dumb