My supple of gaming drinks

my supple of gaming drinks

Post yo supply of monster here

Attached: IMG_20190403_222944.jpg (1936x1936, 879K)

Ultra Paradise or bust

Try Reign user, shit's pretty good.

>not water

Attached: 198445.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

Do flavors of Monster Energy actually taste different or is everybody just pulling a huge meme on me?

"supple"

They range from battery acid to rotten fruit.

They're not even close to each other user. That's like asking if Coke and Sprite taste different.

>drinking energy drinks
Have your balls even dropped yet?

where's the Ultra Sunrise at man? shit's super underrated imo

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

I only have 13 zero ultra cans left, fug

Is Gamer fuel any good or is just overhyped shit like gamer chairs? I'm looking for a replacement for cola/pepsi and while wate ris great it just has no taste. Lacroix and Dasani flavored sparkling water also fuckign suck in terms of taste.

i can't even drink energy drinks now or i feel like i'm having a heart attack

Attached: 9A521067-EFEA-4821-89CF-BD07F328755E.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Only good flavour

Attached: mean bean.jpg (488x488, 46K)

I consume so much caffeine that it no longer has any effect on me. You need to step up your game.

As a rule, if something has the word "gamer" on it, it's a meme. Gamer is just a word that companies slap on boxes to get retards to buy cheap shit that they think is top of the line. Same goes with food and drinks.

Rehab > Zero > everything else

Attached: 51l3k%2BgllmL.jpg (214x500, 33K)

i just got two tubs of this yesterday
pretty gud imo

Which flavors
The cotton candy one is crack

kiwi strawberry and apple pear

>Rehab
>posts White Dragon
At least post a decent one like the lemonade or orange, White Dragon is fucking awful.
I haven't tried the Green or Yerba Dragons yet, I hope they're better

Nothing will ever out-perform and perfectly fuel your body than a cold glass of water. Imagine paying money to drink chemicals and give yourself IBS.

Attached: cold_glasses_of_water.jpg (1920x1080, 915K)

duh

Attached: pJDYmoqMP4.jpg (1402x1287, 340K)

If you drink anything other than coffee and beer you're a woman.

this unironically is unhealthy for you

>coffee
Literally for faggots and white girls. My mother drinks coffee darker than however you drink it.

Am a poorfag who only drinks Rockstar. Wonder if it's really worth the extra dosh to get Monster/Red Bull. All of this seems like it'll fuck you up long term either way

>wanting to drink a gross, sweet, cucumber mess
white dragon is so cheap and shitty. rehab tier list
>raspberry
>orangeade
>peach
>pink lemonade
>lemonade
>white dragon

best energy drink in the world coming through.

Attached: nos.jpg (640x640, 38K)

>bragging about how his mother takes coffee on a eurasian masonry forum
whats your game user you're up to something

Attached: excuse me.gif (320x240, 954K)

the true boomer swill

Attached: GUEST_39435fc7-4a36-469c-929b-286d45962966.jpg (488x488, 48K)

>where's the Ultra Sunrise at man? shit's super underrated imo
my fucking nigger, it tastes like sugarless orange soda, and its great

Coffee is for women, that's my point.

Where do you buy Monster in bulk, I'm sick of just being able to get a few cans at a time.

best poverty energy, find this at your nearest second-hand fright store for ~75ยข

>he drinks anything but activated tap water

Attached: 1516730730351.png (543x443, 24K)

forgot image

Attached: 31Go2KOJAtL.jpg (152x315, 14K)

That's one of my favorites, but I like Salted Caramel the best.

never heard of this shit.

Monster has a lot of actually great, smooth tasting drinks. It's really conflicting with the brand image they push.

What Rehab do you think is good? Only ever tried White dragon and was severely disappointed but I want to give them a second chance.

These have been really amazing for me. The flavors can be hit or miss sometimes, but the basic flavors that I do like (Black Cherry Vanilla, Blue Razzberry, Purple Haze (Grape), Lemon Drop, and most recently Cotton Candy) taste great. Hard to believe still that they have zero sugar.

Attached: Bang Cotton Candy.jpg (619x1500, 78K)

>non alcoholic
Ehh

It's wildly sweet and an extremely enjoyable drink, which is why it's vilified as hard as they are - they're addicting, and since they're usually full of aspartame instead of sugar, they're advertised as "sugar-free" when they should say "causes cancer"

that being said all of them are delicious and you cannot stop me

What's up with all the flavors? They only sell normal, sugar-less, orange, cuba libre and ultra here.

And only the orange one is drinkable. The other make me sick.

Based and beanpilled. Locomoca or whatever is great too.

Attached: 1534432403313.png (800x500, 816K)

I'm pretty sure Monster Zeros contain sucralose, not aspartame. Last I checked neither have links to cancer but sucralose can cause short term stomach issues.

No Monster contains Aspartame.

Maybe before they nerfed it, now it's just kinda average.

This flavor just came out last month, what do you mean?

Not everybody drinks starbucks, user. Its called pure black coffee.

Oh, I'm a moron that didn't realize you were only talking about that specific flavor and how it tastes, I thought you meant the brand in general.

Once you get a little older your taste buds will develop don't worry user

I'm still interested in what you mean by nerf? Did NOS lower caffeine doses in their drinks or something?

Yeah, years ago they used to have like 260 mg of caffeine in a 16 oz can.

Wow, lame luckily Rockstar Punched flavors still have 240mg of caffeine in their 16 ounce cans.

I've been drinking them almost nonstop since a coworker introduced them to me. You're right they're really hit or miss with the flavors, but theres so many its not a problem. All the gas stations and major stores have started selling them and I love it.

You just outed yourself, cokefag. Ice cold water is shit. You can only truly enjoy water at slightly cool to room temperature.

>enjoy water, monster and tea in equal measure
I have transcended, none may challenge me.

is the cotton candy flavor really good?
I love cotton candy ice cream and shit like that

it surprisingly tastes exactly like cotton candy