So now everyone agrees Sekiro is the hardest video game ever made, what comes close?

So now everyone agrees Sekiro is the hardest video game ever made, what comes close?

Attached: 1554122520767.jpg (124x133, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1bfQWy8o08
youtube.com/watch?v=qyJomdyjyvM
youtube.com/watch?v=xUIpb-IFTZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sachiko: idols bapped twice

>PvE
>hard
lmoa

that's off-topic

explain

Some will say shmups are harder but those games are just autistic memorization. Sekiro is the hardest video game that's actually a video game.

Needs a good bap.

Playing against an AI that's just going to do the same shit over and over again is not hard. If you want difficulty then play games against other people.

computers are better than people, retard

I imagine the people who think this way have only played casual games.

Is that why some dude ran through every souls game without getting hit? You literally just wait for a telegraphed attack, hit a button then hit them twice. Repeat until dead.
You are all bitchmade.

have sex

>Is that why some dude ran through every souls game without getting hit?
That's only after hundreds of hours of practice.
>bitchmade
Settle down, Donga.

And hundreds of hours will get you absolutely nowhere in an arena shooter/fighting game/big boy rts. Nice try.

>arena shooter/big boy rts
What are you gonna fight skeletons? Those genres are dead as fuck.

It's not as hard as Ninja Gaiden Black.

>hundreds of hours in a game won’t make you better at it
Maybe if you’re retarded or something

>Sekiro is the hardest video game ever made
Ahem

Attached: Game Nintendo NES-596-2__71770.1394701333.jpg (188x269, 49K)

Bap beast

Hundreds of hours was enough to completely break a whole series. It will let you scratch the surface of the better, actually competitive games around.

>playing a series of games without taking damage is completely breaking them
The mind of a PVPtard.

It's obviously broken if it's that braindead easy. Did I bruise your ego little boy?

>hardest game
>can die twice
try again

only once actually before restarting at a checkpoint
it should be called shadows die once

I wouldn't say something that requires hundreds if not thousands of hours of practice is easy. Especially when you obviously know nothing about the games in question. Its like watching someone play an instrument really well that you have no experience with and saying "psssh easy shit, I know because I can play guitar".

I know but it was a joke and you got what I meant.

I played a bit of Dark Souls 1, the combat bored me to death. If you get hit by the same attack more than once you have brain problems.
Sekiro is the same shit except you don't have babby mode invincibility.

but its not hard at all to bap her

>I played a bit of Dark Souls 1
So you admit you're speaking from complete ignorance. Not only that you couldn't even beat the game you're claiming is so easy to beat without taking any damage along with its sequels.

The games are literally the same braindead shit of dodging/blocking/parrying. I don't waste my time on garbage games.

Ninja Gaiden is arguably harder.

If it was actually as braindead as you say, you would have beaten it no problem. But you didn't.

I didn't beat it because I didn't like it, what the fuck kind of autistic retard finishes games he doesn't enjoy? The only thing I liked about it was that it felt like your character actually had weight, moving around felt satisfying.

You didn't like it because it was too hard for you. Just admit it.

based have sex poster haha

Learn to read, child. I already explained my problems with the series.

The problems you had are just vague statements that don't describe anything in detail. Maybe if you actually played the game beyond the point you got filtered you would have something more substantial.

PvP is only hard if you're a shitter

This is the most pointless comment of all time

You game journalist-tier soulsborne retards unironically believe that these games are hard, don't you? It's hard to argue with this level of delusion.

Hard enough that you got filtered by it, seems you're the journalist here.

Keep projecting, child.

I beat all the Souls games.

Good for you, you don't mind shoveling literal dogshit into your mouth.

I think it's not so much the games being hard and more normies being shit combined with most games nowadays being far too forgiving. Guess that's what happens when you don't have to wring kids out of every last arcade token.

Stay filtered, PVPlet.

Stay casual, bitchboy.

Strong words coming from the guy who couldn't beat a game he himself considers braindead.

Again, why would I finish games aimed at the braindead? I don't have brain problems.
>is becuz ur noob xD
There, I replied for you child. Don't worry about it, I got you.

Battletoad's difficulty was deliberately artificially inflated to capitalize on rental money, just like old Nintendo games were super hard to get more play time out of limited data space.

If it was really as braindead as you claim you would have beaten it easily.

>I didn't beat it
Opinion disregarded, another PVPtard how unexpected

You are bad at games. Sekiro is disgustingly easy.

I got bored of it. You are unironically the stupidest fucking cunt on this board if you believe that if someone doesn't like your favorite consolbabby game it's because they found it too hard.
Play more games and get some perspective you delusional troglodyte.

>I-I just got bored of it!
Yeah, nobody believes that line.

Why does everyone says this game was hard, i beat it quite easily as a child iirc. Given I might've died quite a few times but I don't remember ever feeling frustrated to the point I felt on shit like the Nameless king. Maybe I was more patient as a child, or more autistic.

The combat stays the same and it's not very exciting to begin with.

You wouldn't know that since you got filtered early into the game.

Nier is harder.
Ninja Gaiden is harder.
Battletoads is harder.

Attached: 986643.jpg (355x265, 29K)

This is true Fighting games or really any PvP game will always be harder than any game vs AI.

I killed a couple of bosses, didn't feel anything. I understand you want to feel like a big boy, playing games that are considered hard by the casual masses but you are better off pretending on reddit.

Nier is not hard lol
You must have mistaken difficulty with your dick when you jerked off to 2b

What games do you consider hard exactly? Your opinion doesn't really matter since you couldn't beat DaS but still.

>I got filtered by the early bosses, b-but I just stopped playing because I was bored ok?!
lawl

How quickly they forget.

Attached: playball.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>soulsborne babby thinks his opinion matters on difficulty because he beat a singleplayer game
Quake, 1.6, SC:BW, I guess most fighting games would qualify.

Attached: 1342014332638.gif (482x800, 29K)

Until they make ridiculous computer players with the help of knowledgeable pros. An AlphaGo type situation in fighting games always interested me.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1bfQWy8o08

>dead multiplayer games
I guess those are hard in the sense that finding another human being to play against is difficult. Also you aren't one to talk about the difficulty of single player games, after all you got filtered by DaS.

>Not only shit at das but also shit at pvp games to the point he considers playing against others hard.

Attached: rustlingmyjimmies.jpg (600x398, 43K)

Cute argument. The only thing I got filtered by is boredom, but I guess if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a toddler it will magically make it true. Keep up the good work.

>I WAS BORED PLEASE BELIEVE ME

Attached: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (600x476, 44K)

For someone who LARPs as a competitive gamer you chose some of the least active games, which just indicates you're a poser along with the fact you got filtered by DaS.

I chose the absolute pinnacle of competitive games since the question was what games I consider hard. I only have 1.6, SF4 and SF5 installed at the moment if you are EU and want to have a go.

Why can't people make the difference between hard and punishing? Souls games are punishing, with the occasional hard enemy or boss. It's all about not fucking up and losing your pacing.Heal at the wrong time? punished. get greedy? punished. Don't pay attention and tunnel vision? punished. But so long as you keep up it's not hard. The most that happens is that you have to change strats for a boss, or change builds.

>the absolute pinnacle of competitive games
>they're all completely dead and irrelevant
Some competition.

That doesn't change the mechanics of the games. Obviously you are too young to have experienced them in their prime so you are kind of lost but that's okay.

The fact that nobody plays them today means that they aren't hard games, calling multiplayer games hard makes no sense at all. It all depends on who is playing the game at that moment.

These games are all played, mostly by people who haven't stopped grinding for over 10 years so by your logic they are the hardest indeed.

>The fact that nobody plays them today means that they aren't hard games
no it doesn't, but you're right that it depends on who you're playing. So far multiplayer games offer higher peaks of difficulty and lower valleys and single player games are more consistently in the realm of average difficulty with some outliers.

>people play popular current games in the days of twitch
why would they do this?

>These games are all played
No they aren't.

>They're the the hardest b-believe me, that's why I get constantly stomped!! A-and these 3 other guys they've played 10 years, that means the game is not dead!!!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Are you pretending to be retarded?

What?

Oh sorry user I didn't notice I was talking to a shitposter. I don't like sinking down to that level, it's not as fun for me as it obviously is for you. Cheers.

Nobody actually plays Quake competitively.

>what is QuakeCon

Completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Some touhou game

Attached: cute feet.jpg (1415x1000, 476K)

>Sekiro is the hardest video game ever made
hell no, not even close. this is.

Attached: download.jpg (2100x1534, 660K)

A yearly LAN event for the Quake games is completely irrelevant to the discussion about how nobody plays Quake competitively?

>a few days of every year a handful of people play Quake
Truly a booming competitive scene that I'm sure you're a part of.

So it is indeed played competitively, which makes it a hard game by your retarded definition. Get fucked casual bitchboy LMAO.

Its not hard for anybody who isn't playing at Quakecon.

>people are unironically doubting how hard this game is
those poor, poor souls

Attached: 1552966184235.jpg (208x190, 7K)

So since I only played Dark Souls 1 that makes Dark Souls 2 and 3 retardedly easy for me considering I never even installed them. Why are you playing easy games, child? Are you mentally handicapped?

>backpedals over his own logic when used against him
PVPtards everyone

Attached: file.png (625x446, 310K)

>So since I only played Dark Souls 1 that makes Dark Souls 2 and 3 retardedly easy for me considering I never even installed them
That makes zero sense at all. You can download and play every Souls game, you can't download and play Quake competitively.

It's not my logic though? I never said that playerbase has anything to do with difficulty since the mechanics of the game stay the same regardless. Are you literally braindead?

>That makes zero sense at all.
Just like your posts. You can download any of the Quake games and hop on right now, child.

Plenty of games are have harder difficulty modes. DMC is harder on a lot of modes, Hollow Knight has a 1 life mode, Nier has a no hit mode Ninja Gaiden is harder on its hardest modes, etc.

>You can download any of the Quake games and hop on right now
Not competitively. You can play the single player though, its pretty good but not as good as Doom's.

Yes, you can play against other people you zoomer faggot.

Those people don't play competitively. In fact you might call the way in which they play... casual.

They are still more of a challenge than any of these casual babby games can throw at you.

I don't know about that, I mean you couldn't beat Dark Souls.

All souls games are memorization. Every boss is reading their moves and finding the counter to those moves, and matching each of their moves with your counter.

I didn't finish Putt-Putt either because clicking on things and waiting for my nigga to say his piece about it bored me. We should put it on the list of hardest games ever made I think.

In the case of a game meant for children I'd believe that you simply got bored, but that isn't the case with Dark Souls. It's plainly obvious you couldn't beat it because it was too hard.

Nah.

>Out of arguments and grasping for straws

Attached: file.png (640x360, 344K)

Like you? There hasn't been a valid post in this thread for like an hour now from either side. I'm just passing time.

Original rayman is still harder.

So the thread is one stoner whos shitposting about dead games and another one egging him on?
Cool. Hes right that PvE is not hard in its self tho.

There are some games that are objectively hard and none of them are multiplayer games.

Attached: Battletoads Turbo Tunnel.webm (320x240, 2.95M)

>Hes right that PvE is not hard in its self tho.
Then youll have no trouble getting grand master rank or perfecting some songs in rhythm games? The games are

At a low level, your right they are by all means not. Its when you go higher that a mountain crops up and no amount of repetition without taking a hard critical look at will let you pass.

Have a friend who does that. Took him a few years but he does it, its a joy to watch and I envy the dedication he put into it. Shit all the fg guys around he came from DDR or the sort come to think of it.....

Artificial memorization isn't hard. You could teach a chimp to hit the buttons in the right order.

Look up a soeedrun for any singleplayer game you can think of that's hard. Preferably in the glitchless category since skipping parts of the game isn't what we're interested in so much here.

You repeat the same actions in multiplayer games too. Repetition is an inseparable part of any skill.

Repetition in a multiplayer game for anything other then the most rudimentary of actions is a sure fire way to an early grave.

If you keep doing the same things over and over again you will get the same answer/results from the AI. From another human that's not a mouthbreather? You are going to get fucked.
This is the reason that singleplayer games have nothing on multiplayer when it comes to difficulty.

Both are a skill that can be mastered, but only certain multiplayer games can be mastered since it depends on other people currently playing them competitively. Which is why people don't generally mention multiplayer games when talking about hard games.

lmao you retard Tetris is randomized, and high level rhythm games are played with a random modifier

Not that guy, but if you think any single player game is harder/deeper than a competitive game like Starcraft: Brood War, you're delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyJomdyjyvM
Literally chimp tier shit. They don't even need to see the order for more than a split second.

Chimps have god-tier memorization compared to humans though, a human on that level is impressive. But that's got nothing to do with what I'm saying since neither's about memorization

If you don't see how that could be turned into a rythm game you have problems, monkey boy.
Your games are simple and require no effort other than hitting a specific button when you see a specific part of the screen flash.

real life, how big high score can you get?

Dark Souls 3 is harder than Sekiro.

DSP's almost done with it and he's only had 138 deaths.

Attached: DSP.png (1153x3787, 3.88M)

I bet you don't even play rhythm games.

Don't tell me you play garbage like osu?

They're simple but nope, they're incredibly difficult and require great reflexes, focus and dexterity very different from a test of short term memory. And it's like saying that running as fast is easy because even a cheetah can do it, animals are simply objectively superior to humans in some categories

I don't play them either but I'm not one of those complete douchebags who sees someone do something impressive and says "yeah dude I could totally do that if I wanted to, its so easy".

Why not? You sound beta as fuck.

>not being an emotional jealous coping fag is beta
yikes

Because I'm not a complete faggot.

>no one is posting sachiko in the sachiko thread

Attached: sachikong sleep.jpg (1024x658, 63K)

>jealous
>coping
That makes no sense.

You sure sound like one though.

I sound like a mature person, you sound like a teenager.

item abuse 3

No, you sound like what a teenager thinks a mature person should sound like. It's very different. You will realize when you grow up.

>That makes no sense.

You must be autistic. Do you think that inferiority/superiority complexes are mutually exclusive too?

I see people doing cool shit in a game and I pick up the game and practice until I can do cool shit too. Not everyone is bitchmade like you.

>I see people doing cool shit in a game and I pick up the game and practice until I can do cool shit too.
I can guarantee you have done zero cool shit in any game.

Projecting again. See the last part of

Then where's your grandmaster rank, kid?

It’s not that hard. Just unlocked the final achievement a couple hours ago. I haven’t played other action games enough to comment but I’m guessing critical mode Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dante Must Die difficulties are the hardest action games.

>zero proof of cool shit being done
That's what I thought.

Any PvP game against player who is better than you.

What killed him so much exactly? DS3 is the easiest after DS1 and I don't think anyone would day it's harder than BB or Sekiro

What?

I'd say it's about the same as BB, easier than Sekiro, and harder than DeS, DS1, and DS2.

wait 2b wasn't in nier

I'll give you this single Sachiko so you better use it wisely.

Attached: 1550130176539.png (710x1024, 326K)

Tetris GM rank, that's cool shit being done that you're not doing and probs can't do since it dedicated practice instead of coping about how it's supposedly memorization even though it's randomized

god hand is way harder and actually fun to play

I don't play tetris, dropping blocks is very far from my definition of cool.

Or maybe, you know, it's just shorter.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUIpb-IFTZE
Then you haven't dropped them well enough

I'm sorry, that doesn't really impress me. Any other game recommendation?

my weenus peanus

Attached: 1554148776236.png (600x802, 794K)

Any SNK fightan

Its objectively more impressive than anything you'll ever do.

You sure love to dodge so maybe shmups will be right up your alley

Don't be so butthurt, it obviously takes a good deal of muscle memory but when you can see 5 pieces ahead it's basically just grinding until you get lucky.

What are your gaming accomplishments?

It's dexterity, very high speed decision making, multitasking and reaction. There's a very tiny luck factor at the highest levels but for the most part Tetris is a very consistent game. If you launch it you won't get under a minute, but that guy got times close to his record time and time again on stream

Nothing noteworthy. Did you believe doing cool shit meant that I would go for world records over multiple genres and games?
What are yours? Beating Dark Souls? That's a solid one.

>Nothing noteworthy
I actually laughed at loud. What a fucking loser, talking shit about other people's skills when you have zero.
>What are yours?
Bitch I can beat Battletoads in under and hour with no continues, that's by your own admission better than anything you've ever done.

Attached: Battletoads Rat Race.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

Yeah, I'm not that into singleplayer games or console garbage. My first and last console was a NES.
I don't see how beating battletoads is supposed to be hard. You clearly have time to fuck up in this webm and the other showed you beforehand where and which obstacles were next.

>you have to be a chef to criticize food

not him, so I may be missing some context and may seem like a complete retard, in that case disregard

>I don't see how beating battletoads is supposed to be hard
That's because you've never played it, you'd rather pretend you'd be good at it if you tried than actually try and fail. You're the epitome of an insecure loser.

He probably got stuck on some trouble bosses like Pontiff Sulyvahn.

The guy's shitting on the achievements of others while having none of his own, and is at the same time trying to say it's not coping with his own lack of skills

I did offer earlier in this thread to play some games with people, you might have missed that. Nobody replied.

Ninja Gaiden (NES) is harder, especially on og hardware because you can’t save scum.

Ninja Gaiden (og Xbox) is harder.

but you’re too young to remember those games so I’ll forgive your ignorance this time.

Play Tintin in Tibet.

I don't play the games you mentioned but if I did I'd totally be a complete god at them and win because I'm just that good.

Confidence is key, there you go. See I don't get butthurt by that comment because I'm also confident in my skill.
Take notes.

FPBP

Attached: 1550140554808.jpg (472x454, 98K)

>being confident about your ability to play easy shit poorly

That's not acting confident, that's acting like a retard.

Is that how you see it?

Hardly, stop acting like a child.

That's simply how it is, come back when you've got the IQ necessary for big boy games

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Grown adults don't often reach your level of coping with a lack of skills. They usually grow out of it or kill themselves.

>singleplayer shit that DSP could finish
>big boy games

You don't know anything about my skills since you haven't played me though.

you would be correct
the people who think like that are always ASSFAGGOTeers, which makes it even funnier

DSP would decimate you in any fighting game though, without even complaining about lag

Attached: tenor.gif (220x307, 568K)

You stated yourself you have zero gaming accomplishments. I'm great at Battletoads. I'm objectively more skilled than you.

The only MOBA I touched was the original DotA back in the Warcraft 3 days and I found it to be garbage.

ST and marvel for sure, I don't play those. He never really bothered to put in time with the newer SF titles as far as I remember from his channel.

Sorry, we have very different definitions of the word accomplishments. Good job on finishing an old console game.

>Good job on finishing an old console game.
Thanks. Even if you think its not impressive because you're still coping, its still better than literally nothing and therefore by your own standards better than you.

>>The only MOBA I touched was the original DotA back in the Warcraft 3 days and I found it to be garbage.
what genre could give you such a sense of entitlement besides ASSFAGGOTS
fighting game fags are chill
rtsfags are too sad to be angry
fpsfags don't really exist anymore

I used to run through Contra back when I was a kid, does that count? It's an old game on a dogshit console, must be hard.
I just really don't see the point of playing a singleplayer game over and over again and getting the same experience.

I like FPS and fightan. I'm just having fun with the soulsbabz since they are so easily triggered, don't read too much into it.

Contra's one of the easiest games on the system though, even a no death clear is substantially easier than Battletoads

I wouldn't know, that and Duck Hunt were the only games I could stomach.

>I'm just having fun with the soulsbabz since they are so easily triggered
carry on then

Contra is nothing compared to Battletoads, great game though. I can beat it without dying and without collecting any weapon powerups.
>I just really don't see the point of playing a singleplayer game over and over again and getting the same experience
Its not the same experience until you've mastered it and by that point its still fun to play it every now and again. Plus skills deteriorate when you don't use them for a while, its fun to go back and work your way up to a perfect run again after not playing for a while.

Attached: Contra no item_005.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

>idiot gets triggered by being unable to beat any souls game
>spend entire thread throwing a temper tantrum after getting BTFO for their inability to beat a game they claim is easy
You're so buttblasted you'll respond to this.

Damn you like playing old shit. I can respect that, you know what you are about.

if journotards think sekiro is hard i doubt they'd ever even make it past the ghost ship stage of this.

Attached: snes_super_ghouls_n_ghosts-167378.jpg (1600x1166, 405K)

Wouldn't blame them in that case desu, that autoscroller is asssss

That's some pretty shitty bait imo

Attached: 1548608276142.png (771x731, 916K)

Still got you to reply, newfag.

Attached: 1365770856129.jpg (800x600, 38K)

>zoomers really think souls games are the hardest games ever made
oh im laffin

Attached: 1532973644921.jpg (500x500, 99K)