Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.png (303x131, 8K)

Hes right though?

honestly once you learn the combat properly the game if anything is the easiest game froms made in a while. like you can blaze through bosses in no time flat when you just counter properly which is pretty damn lenient, you dont even need to time shit half the time just button mashing L1 works 90% of the time and the mirkiri counter window is so fucking huge its basically a freeby

>Once you learn to do the thing right, you can do the thing right and it's easy

You could argue the same for every game. Not saying Sekiro is super hard, but it is more demanding than the average game released these days.

>reeeeeee how dare devs give fans what they want, they should be catering to meeeeee

waaah people crticizing muh hard game

>honestly once you learn the combat properly the game if anything is the easiest game froms made in a while
No

How many fucking Suckiro threads does this board need in a day

Are we that dry

Keep quiet you little bitch

dark souls fucking sucks
it's like a team of proffesionals made a whole bunch of art assets and handed them over to a 12 year old with unity

so once you get gud its easy?

that can be said about any game
its just faster to git gud at sekiro when compared to the other from soft games

The game deserves a low score for giving its audience what they want in a game?

if this is about Sekiro, literally the easiest parts of the game are the boss fights

only wrong in the sense that they didn't have to go to contrived lengths, all they had to do was make every boss kill you in 2 hits

I will never stop posting this.

Attached: smashfags.jpg (1891x832, 831K)

compared to souls game no this is different, cause those games had the variables of customizable characters and rapidly different weapon sets that determine speed, some builds inherently are less useful against certain fights while others cheese those same fights.

Sekiro is built entirely around a single mechanic that everyone has to learn, the fights will have the same ideal solution for each player as long as you know the mechanics properly to execute them.

the only real variable is someone might have slightly more health/attack or like a prosthetic more than another, but ultimately the game is extremely straightforeword and by extension significantly more forgiving and less hard, hell even if you keep failing it does shit like place checkpoints so close together that they essentially can be traveled between in less than a minute and almost always precede boss fights by no more than maybe a few seconds of traversal.

No? Even the hardest shit in the series like the BB DLC is piss easy after your first playthrough. Replaying Sekiro on NG+ without the charm+demon charm some shit killed me a fair few times. The final boss still took me like an hour of attempts on my second playthrough.

>72 non-smash threads

>honestly once you learn the combat properly the game if anything is the easiest game froms made in a while
So like every game ever made

This is true. Game is easy

Attached: 1543997856971.jpg (647x647, 35K)