When THE FUCK is Valve going to compete? Metro Exodus sold 2.5 TIMES as much as last light on Steam...

When THE FUCK is Valve going to compete? Metro Exodus sold 2.5 TIMES as much as last light on Steam. They do NOTHING to deserve 30% of sales revenue. There is NO WAY you can put the math together and tell me they wouldn't still be making billions in profit a year with a 20% cut.

pcgamer.com/epic-will-continue-to-sign-exclusives-even-for-games-already-on-steam/

Attached: 1553257525708.png (512x512, 21K)

I guess they'll just have to start making video games again

Why do you care, OP? Bitter that they haven't made Half-Life 3?

>Metro Exodus sold 2.5 TIMES as much as last light on Steam
How much did Last Light sell? They're not comparing it to Redux after all which sold millions.

Start selling actual physical copies and I'll start paying for games again. Fuck Steam and fuck Epic.

OH NOOOOOO ONE GAME SOLD BETTER ON EPIC GAMES THAN ON STEAM, COMPLETELY IGNORING THAT METRO GAINED A FOLLOWING FROM ITS STEAM DAYS AND THAT IT IS LITERALLY ONE FUCKING GAME

It also sold far better on consoles, what's your point? Why do you keep repeating this misleading shit?

Yeah fucking right.

Zhang has to hit his quota

where are the numbers, Tim?

capitalizing letters doesn't make your post sound smart OP

2.5 times of what though my man?

Why does anyone think that steam has to compete? Everyone already has most of their games on steam. No one is going to leave behind their whole library just for some new shit timed exclusives.

Didnt last light sell like 20k?

Gun down chinks desu

Gaben is rushing vr that will upgrade steam to a hardware platform. Steam os competing with win10 would've been worked on instead if not for ebin store.

Honestly hope they get off their ass and do it. I'm gonna stick with them over Epic either way but this would be legendary

>tfw Gabe the absolute fucking CHAD doesn't even acknowledge Epic's existence

Attached: 1537732321476.jpg (891x717, 77K)

>Dude, a massive network infrastructure that is pushing petabytes out every year just exists in a vacuum and doesn't cost money and need constant maintenance at all

This.
Who cares valve needs a fucking wake up call not more spineless incel sycophants excusing them. If pic related makes you mad ask yourself why.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x457, 66K)

I notice they never actually post any actual sales numbers and just keep repeating they sold 2.5 times as much.

Reminder the 2.5 figure is a complete fabrication and OP is a mentally ill shitposter.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_xiujia_yihuizi__2e8d689e424cabfcefb9362194b1abfb.png (583x824, 405K)

They sold 50k? Was it all streamers?

HA HA HA
Look sweetie, Sweeny already said it all: the one who calls the shots here are developers. As a consumer, you should be glad you have the right to consume.

Not a whole hell of a lot by steamspy's estimates.

Attached: lastlight.png (593x687, 263K)

Don't forget SteamSpy is owned by the Lead of the EGS and has every reason to inflate that number.

I'm upset that you use a strawman as some sort of argument instead of creating your own thought processes. But it is important that you ask why, because I don't know you nor should I care what you do.
I don't know.Maybe I just hate people that don't add to a conversation.

Attached: 2hu (39).jpg (529x386, 133K)

Interest of fairness, this screenshot could have been taken before EGS was even a thing for all I know. Regardless, that 2.5 times was launch window to launch window, whereas this is lifetime sales. (And true lifetime, since vanilla LL was pulled when Redux came out)

Who gives a shit about some companies switching over from steam, all those games are shit and worth only a single play through so torrenting fits the bill.

Been using steam since '04, not switching now, and not downloading another program that does the same thing and filling up my PC with shit.

BORDERLANDS 3 IS AN EPIC STORE EXCLUSIVE LOL

Hmmm maybe this will finally force valve to start making vidya again instead of leeching off others.

also >giving your money to chinks
>buying vidya at all

Hello Chang

Attached: 1553240043333.png (2507x3037, 1.81M)