What's the hardest level in this game? oh right, there isn't one

What's the hardest level in this game? oh right, there isn't one.

Attached: shit -.jpg (429x704, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5XUYob7mw
youtube.com/watch?v=ytVKoSmuIfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by definition there has to be one level that is the hardest

I assumed this is one of those games where the challenge comes form collecting everything.

learn to recognize nintendo branded shovelware meant for literal babbies. warning signs: yoshi, kirby. cautionary: economic low effort art style. tread lightly: handheld

Why does every game have to be hard?

Technically even if the hardest level in this is still miles easier than the easiest level in anything else, its still the hardest level

Are you seriously complaining about the lack of difficulty in a game for 7 year olds?

Because people cant except that video games no longer belong to the nerds but is a very modern and common form of entertainment as of today, as a way to keep their personal niche in check they hold imaginary standards as a way of separating something with an invisible line. Some also like to associate that video games were made hard on purpose at first instead of thinking that maybe it was either a way of giving people time for shorter games or also because some games were just hard because of technical limitations and the standard of video games didnt exists once upon a time.

>people cant except

>except

Attached: 1553558061988.png (735x541, 27K)

Your arguement is shit. Except it.

If you didn’t take the time to read your post, why should we?

You'd be quite correct. Especially the levels that give you flowers based on points. Fuck.

It will never cease to amuse me that people associate children's games with a lack of difficulty. Who do you think played the NES?

I didn't even read what you wrote, I just noticed you're an idiot.

Everyone, but we all got our older siblings to beat it for is.

imagine paying $60 for this shit

Kamek. The hardest thing in the whole game is Kamek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5XUYob7mw

In woolly world there were bonus levels and they gave me challenge, at least collecting everything was pretty tough (i usually don't collect everything, but in that game i baka wanted that, it's not puzzle pieces from dk anyways)
Is it worse than woolly world? I buy games for half the price anyways, used

Collecting everything in this one will definitely take some time. Espcially the souvenirs.

Are there bonus levels and stuff like that? Is it easier than woolly world?

Not necessarily

I'm still playing through it, but theres some bonus levels, bonus challenges for when you face the bosses again, and a secret final boss. Difficulty is kinda hard to say, but theres more variety in levels this time at least. Some are all vehicles, some are timed and based on score, stuff like that.

the last few levels are decently challenging, but the primary challenge comes from finding those last few red coins hidden in some plain-sight cloud that you keep missing fuck

This is impossible, user. There has to be a hardest level, due to pure comparison to easier levels. What you might've wanted to meme about was "How many hard levels are in this game? Oh wait, there are none" since this statement assumes there's a certain number of hard levels.

>collect everything
>expect something awesome for 100%
>you just get disappointment
youtube.com/watch?v=ytVKoSmuIfk

haha,I love that.

I replayed yoshis island on my snes instead of getting this game at release