Attached: calypso.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crossout.net/en/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw car combat is dead
>tfw remaster never cause jaffe stopped giving a fuck and went full sjw on us
>tfw no proper sequel ever and if it does happen it will probably be shit
It's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1516805948856.jpg (600x350, 40K)

Honestly it's better that way, most "remasters" now completely ruin the game by adding unnecessary shit that was never implemented before or completely disregarding the original games style and altering the aesthetic in one way or another. It does suck though that we never got that black sequel and instead got black 1.5 with some of the leftovers bundled with head on.

Attached: twisted-metal-black-2-harbor-city-7.jpg (1380x995, 245K)

I remember looking into this, it was supposed to be open world which I really feel ruins the whole purpose of the game. Also judging by those screenshots I doubt the ps2 would even be able to run it at the time seeing as the maps we're supposed to be massive.

I'm pretty sure by open world they just meant that you could roam around the city in the cars.

No, they were straight up going to give you the ability to leave your car and run around on foot. You can see it in one of the screenshots from the alpha and there's a mini game in extra twisted edition where you could play as sweet tooth and run around the prison which worked really well.

Lets be honest, making the character ride any cars they want instead of their trademark car kill the game.

>tfw got it running on pcsx2 finally
It's still fun as fuck.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.26 - 22.20.23.50.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Isn't he supposed to be like 3 times the size of your car?

This. It wasn't the same seeing Sweet Tooth inside Axel or Dollface driving Grimm's bike.

Ugh, don't remind me of that shitty ps3 game.

The actual minion in black is way larger than what the screenshot shows

It doesn't help those characters are pretty shit, including Calypso. Going the cinematic route was a horrible idea.

Yes but only the ai version, the playable version is a downscaled and an altered model.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 22.53.35.37.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Exactly what the fuck is that even supposed to be? Some kind of fuel tanker from hell?

It's probably just a fictional vehicle he built from scratch.

It a fuel tanker with armor and a cannon mod.

Anyone else like 2 and 4 the most?

I liked 3

I guess you're right, kind of sucks they never really gave him an actual story.

Black was a bit too grimdark for my tastes. 2 was the perfect balance between the silly aspects of Twisted Metal and the dark aspects.

Attached: Grasshopper TM2..jpg (300x486, 23K)

There's not really much to him, we already know marcus and needles are the same person. The game even implies it.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 22.48.36.81.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

How is it grimdark? It seem normal like 2. Grimdark would be something like that PS3 bullshit.

Attached: TwistedMetal2.jpg (418x292, 44K)

This is all I can think about now when I see this Calypso pic and quote.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-230713_YouTube Vanced.jpg (2960x1440, 717K)

To be fair black pretty edgy but still good none the less.

God I hated fighting this fucker so much.

I'm just going to rank Calypso
2 > Black > Head On > Small Brawl > 1 > 4 > garbage > 3 > PS3.

That looks like the game where calypso stretches the one guys face in the air

*laughs in giant helicopter*

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 23.10.12.52.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

*laugh in ghost missile*
You would her, wouldn't you?

Attached: bloody-mary-twisted-metal-black-59.2.jpg (210x240, 14K)

The goth chick was better.

*boom* *boom* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh....

>Contrarian much?
Well, Black's sequel from what I know got shafted is not because it's shit (far from it), but due to some key members left the company, Incognito pumping so much money on a bloated late project (aka: Warhawk) + a canned PSP title, and pretty much people ditching Incog for Eat Sleep Play.

Attached: TML Medical lab.jpg (400x288, 46K)

shit now I just want Sony to revive the series (again) even if it means that it's gonna get the "cinematic" treatment like God of War. just make it a car battle royale or soemthing like that

>shield
>need to kill discount minion and wait for him to fly over it and detonate it at the right moment to damage said shield
>continuously barrages you with missiles
>fucking rams you off the roof it you run around for too long
>destroys those buildings you hide in
>even without the shield he still tanks whatever you throw at him
Yeah he can fuck right off.

I wish for you to have a great day, Calypso!

Well you know it is an attack helicopter, it's not like the fight was supposed to be fair to begin with. It's pretty much the reason why he was cut from the game.

Attached: Warhawk.jpg (1275x1023, 162K)

>It seem normal like 2.
The fuck are you talking about? 2 has a very 90's comic vibe to it, where it was edgy but also kind of campy.
Black just went full on dark, and scrubbed away almost all the camp that could be found in prior games.

I only played Twisted Metal 4 ages ago on my PS1 and I thought it was kinda fun. Are the other games like it? Are they better or worse?

Okay well why the fuck does the local police department have a helicopter that looks like the hellspawn of satan?

TM4 is widely considered to be the second worst TM game ever made, right behind 3.

What would you guys say to a Twisted Metal with the same amount of autistic customization for your vehicle as a racing sim?
It's an American police chopper

Eh, I dunno.
Part of the appeal of TM is in how each car has a very unique "personality" and "identity". typically such customization results in only a handful of builds even being viable anyway, it's harder to balance around customization.

It's really not that far fetched with how things are today with police forces arming themselves to the teeth due to an over inflated budget. Also with the carnage the contest causes I don't blame them.

Attached: Warhawk_hacked_character_select_closeup.jpg (453x359, 12K)

If I pulled that mask off would he die?

Funny how they considered adding a helicopter to the game almost a decade before they finally added one in the PS3 game.

>circle jerk royale is a thing
> twisted metal was literally a battle royale with cars
> no twisted metal in 2019 or ever again

Fuck this gay earth

It would be extremely impossible.

All girls are top tier, really.
>goth chick
>a literal Yandere that need a good dicking
>loli

>We never got a Fire Truck in a TM game.

He's a big guy.

>he

TM2 had better girls.

Attached: twister.png (225x411, 147K)

I'm pretty sure it was just cause he was added at the last second and the devs didn't have the time to make him fully playable.

Did you fags try out this mmo yet?
crossout.net/en/#/

Attached: Control.jpg (780x439, 80K)

For minion.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 23.44.59.35.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>the chad warhawk vs the virgin minion

This.

>twisted metal still doesnt work on RPCS3
>tfw

>wanting to play that god awful abomination

I never played the ps3 version, how did discount warhawk play?

Obnoxious as hell to hit because a vast majority of cars had little to no anti-air weapons.
Also had pitiful durability and could be killed nearly instantly if someone got a lucky freeze off on it.

Warhawk turned out great, though. So probably for the best.

PEACE-AAAAAAAAAAHHH

im gonna start with the first and see how far I can get tonight

Heard it was garbage.

Why wasn't the last game on PC as well? Is a missing chance. The game would literally still be alive if it was released on Steam or Epic.

Attached: xxx333.jpg (750x1500, 159K)