I can finally sleep with the window open, anons

I can finally sleep with the window open, anons.

Attached: 1554214845266.png (600x579, 271K)

>0c when I wake up
>rises to 18c in the afternoon

Fuck these fluctuations.

what's in spyro's hand I've always wondered

>Leave window open
>Moth niggers fly in
>mfw they lay on my face when I wake up
I shit myself every time. I hate anything that flies, and moths are very high up on that list. They're like butterflies on crack.

Attached: 1515441045817.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Who was the artist of this?

>posting garbage

Attached: that's kind of sad.jpg (1224x1060, 259K)

It's the triangles of white cheddar. Have you never been to subway?

I need to sleep with the windows open to make my room ice cold otherwise I literally wake up with my bed soaked in sweat

I went once but I didn't stare wide-eyed at the sandwich while it was being made you turbofaggot

Attached: 1554343642995.png (370x323, 85K)

I know, after I shave my whole body and put on my panties I can finally listen to feminization brainwashing hypnosis without having to cover myself in distracting blankets. I can just let my mind melt as I let my faggotry increase

god i wish that was me

Reported.

Are window screens not a thing where you live?

Attached: bigjb21.jpg (626x128, 10K)

They sneak in from the sides. There's some small holes around the edges. You'd think the probability of an insect going through that hole and navigating to the inside is very low, but it fucking happens every time. Last summer was a nightmare.

Attached: 1523799037630.jpg (848x865, 131K)

Tape? Cloth + sewing needle?

You can't summon the forbidden exodia without collecting all the cards first

Sounds like it doesn't fit properly or should be replaced desu. No need to subject yourself to being plagued by moths if you can prevent it

why is this fetish so good to indulge in
looking at it from a third-party perspective it's the dumbest shit every but feels so good

Based mods.

Why the hell would anyone want that

I missed whatever this was could someone post it again for their best friend(me)?

Get Yea Forums X already you retard.

It wasn't loading at first you SILLY