This book is difficult for me to read. It should be rewritten to make it easier to understand

This book is difficult for me to read. It should be rewritten to make it easier to understand.

Attached: JoyceUlysses2.jpg (444x562, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cliffsnotes.com/literature/u/ulysses/book-summary
city-journal.org/html/gillray’s-ungloomy-morality-12221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well there's a lot of reader's guides to go along with it. and to be fair it doesn't get weird until about 1/3rd in

based

It has been probably. Its not like it contains anything of value. The only people who care about this are pompous college snobs..

cliffsnotes.com/literature/u/ulysses/book-summary

Read Dubliners first.

I got you bro, that'll be 60 dollars.

Attached: baby-book-preview-3.jpg (1800x942, 225K)

This mountain is too tall and steep for me. It should be made smaller and flatter to accommodate those who don't have the ability to climb it

Attached: Everest_kalapatthar.jpg (2304x3456, 1.36M)

That's the equivalent of a let's play.

The original odyssey is better.

FromSoftware literally revolutionized storytelling. Instead of being an autistic sperg writing a whole fucking encyclopedia like Joyce, From manages to build a whole universe filled with deep meaning and thought provoking themes with just a few lines of text for each item in their Souls game.

maybe youre just dumb
you wont get the same level of enjoyment from being able to comprehend the deep and meaningful ideas because of how the way they are presented but you can easily just read the wiki page to find out the core ideas, though how the author rationalizes his idea may end up being overlooked, which can lead to a very weak understanding of the concepts and ideas and may even lead to misunderstandings
it's up to you to decide whether you better yourself in order to complete the task or take the easy way out and just skim the coles notes

is it me or does everest just not look that big? just walk over there lol

Yoko Taro did it better in Automata with its diagetic story.

Gods and Generals needs to be shorter.

You haven't read it

>INELUCTABLE MODALITY OF THE VISIBLE
my ass

Is nobody getting the meme the OP has shared?

>Joyce
you know what to do

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 6K)

DS = Ulysses
DS2 = Finnegans Wake

Prove me wrong. Protip: you bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk can't

Ummmmm........ how are blind people supposed to read this???

This was my senior thesis- the value (or non-value) of purposeful obfuscation of the message/themes in 20th century British lit and authorial relation to literary critics and criticism.
God I hate every word of that now.

But wow, yeah, it does make sense now how it can relate to vidya. It's a special kind of virtue-signalling, where virtue is niche intellectual capacity (literary analysis or gaming reflexes) and the exclusive egoistic bond it creates between author and consumer.

Like half the people posting are. How are you not seeing that?

There are great parts to it, but when you get to the stream of consciousness part it's just turns into word salad that people pretend to like.

500 meters is too much for me. It should be changed to the 5 meters so I can do it.

Attached: Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjA4MTsiGN.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>FromSoftware literally revolutionized storytelling.
you obviously haven't played many games

Oh I just got it lol. Sekiro really isn't as hard as everyone on this board is though
kek

That's near the peak. It literally reaches above the clouds.

Braille, nigga. Next.

That book was actually far too easy for me.
Is there a more difficult option?

Sue all publishers!

Attached: Capture.png (1165x869, 508K)

this pic is taken at advance base 1 which is 20,000ft above sea level

Neither of those games are anything like either of those books and your comparison makes absolutely no sense.

Based.

Attached: 1541065808248.jpg (564x672, 153K)

I've read most of Dubliners but the meaning of each story totally escapes me save for maybe two.

Huh, so you don't get it. I see.
It actually makes no sense, except maybe that DS2 really isn't that great but some faggots keep claiming it's a fucking masterpiece.

You seem to imply that the only value to be found in something that requires a deep understanding of the art form through which it's expressed is bragging rights, which simply isn't true.

This is one of the rare thesis I can tell are shit from the very title

tl;dr: all the people in the stories are paralyzed and stuck in their daily lives, which is some sort of metaphor for how the same is true for Ireland as a whole, mostly thanks to the church and the English.

I always thought that unlike Ulysses, Dubliners is actually an enjoyable read even if you don't care about the overarching meaning and symbolism and all that crap.

>purposeful obfuscation of the message/themes in 20th century British lit
Examples?

What? There's a meaning to them? I read Dubliners and was impressed by how it expresses feelings that were always inexpressible for me. Like that entire story where a boyfriend is trying to drag his girlfriend along with him to a new city, and she goes along until the very end when she holds to the fence and stares at him like a scared deer as he is dragged to the boat. You just know exactly what feeling the author is describing and it's impossible to put it with words, at least in a short sentence, but it can just about make sense in that shorty story they put out, in which, if you read quickly, you can just about, by the end, envision that inexpressible feeling.
Now if you're saying there's an even deeper "meaning" to that story then I never noticed. I did wiki the stories after reading them to see the interpretation of professionals but was usually left disappointed. It seems the main part is having fun with day-to-day situations and quality writing that you never see nowadays since all modern stories are just virtue signaling.

>symbolism
>overarching meaning
Literature isn't always this explicit and you'll enjoy a lot more stuff if you don't get hung up on the idea of a central message or direct metaphors.

>people in the stories are paralyzed and stuck in their daily lives
>mostly thanks to the church
Who the fuck made that interpretation up? And the fuck does being "stuck in daily life" even mean, what else are people supposed to be doing other than living their lives?

Attached: 1529725911858.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

In this case, it was actually Joyce himself. He was pretty explicit about his intentions with Dubliners in a letter to his publisher:

"My intention was to write a chapter of the moral history of my country and I chose Dublin for the scene because that city seemed to me the centre of paralysis. I have tried to present it to the indifferent public under four of its aspects: childhood, adolescence, maturity and public life. The stories are arranged in this order. I have written it for the most part in a style of scrupulous meanness and with the conviction that he is a very bold man who dares to alter in the presentment, still more to deform, whatever he has seen and heard."

Not necessarily.
My study was specifically on a movement in lit criticism in the mid 20th that focused all its attention on praising convolution over accessibility, and the superiority complex that resulted. My conclusion was a warning against the allure of exclusivity in any niche area for its own sake.
In gaming terms: "Just because it's hard doesn't make it good". I've not played Sekiro (considering buying), so I can't comment specifically on it. My own reference point would be MMORPG raiding. Wildstar basically died over this very idea. WoW world first raids are a source of endless trash-talking over something ultimately pointless. Etc.
As I've understood it so far, Sekiro might be a great case of difficulty with a purpose- so much of the mechanics and narrative revolve around dying, so that it behooves the game to kill you a lot.

This guy gets it. I remember having a similar feeling reading Blood Meridian for the first time and some of the passages felt like this primal punch to the gut that only that specific combination of words could evoke. This sounds very pretentious but I feel like that's when I started to "get" literature as a medium beyond how you're taught to digest a piece of writing in school.

There's things that can escape you, for sure. Like in Two Gallants I had no idea that the two men were basically scammers, or 'low-life' til the end, and even then a lot of the minute actions and vague gestures never connect to something meaningful where I understand what they're trying to say. This is all over Joyce's style and doesn't even include external references, but simply a level of close reading into what's happening.

This girl is too attractive for me I should lower my standards

Attached: __.jpg (410x330, 24K)

The Sekiro of Literature

Attached: 9781388239817_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 16K)

That's incredibly disappointing and Joyce is retarded. But he was very young when he wrote that so it's understandable.

Sekiro is definitely not that difficult

>souls games
>deep and thought provoking themes
this is as pseudo as it gets

Attached: 1527484872325.jpg (750x766, 84K)

This toy puzzle is too hard to solve, where is the easy mode? I payed for it, I'm entitled to see what it looks like when solved. This is in no way dumbing down society as a whole.

Attached: 102025_a.jpg (626x626, 51K)

My subject was specifically about O'Nolan's "At Swim Two Birds" and how it was written in defiance of literary critics of the time. He purposefully made the work obtuse and overlayered (story-within-a-story, four layers deep I think) as a challenge to critics who were obsessed with that sort of meta-gaming against the authorial intent.

That actually sounds pretty interesting

>This is in no way dumbing down society as a whole.
I had been thinking about this recently. Doesn't it seem like society has gotten dumber recently? Or at least just more casual. Just two centuries ago any literate man in the UK would read Shakespeare first thing, and even illiterate people could still watch the plays -- including the poorer folk. Nowadays Shakespeare is only read by intellectual snobs read him extensively. A normal person would only read two or three stories because they were forced to at school by awfully strict and old-fashioned teachers.
All that because Shakespeare was banished to the realm of high culture. But what exactly is the mark of high culture? Wasn't it popular culture just two centuries ago? What can you even call a popular book nowadays? Harry Potter? Game of Thrones? That one BDSM book women love? These books are extremely simple when compared to Shakespeare's plays. They are what you can call literature on easy mode, dumbed down, casualized. Simplicity at the expense of meaning.
And it's not just literature. Music is simpler today. Maybe dangerously simple. Recent research pointed that classical music can increase intelligence whereas some specific pop music with overly simple structure can decrease intelligence which essentially means brain damage. Is society actually dumbed down? Made easier for casuals? Entertainment became a matter of "just turn your brain off bro", and anything that requires effort is a niche interest of some few autists like us.

Attached: 1536564203315.jpg (698x396, 41K)

It's big but the actually climbing isn't too difficult, it's the altitude that gets you.

Ulysses isn't even hard to read, Finnegans Wake on the other hand is just 63,000 words worth of book shitposting.

And to add to this, Shakespeare is not even hard. There is nothing stopping children from reading (and understanding) Shakespeare other than this entire snob high-culture atmosphere surrounding him. But old books are introduced to children as being an overly difficult chore that they have no hopes of understanding.

>he hates progress

For what it's worth, the main reason Don Quixote exists is that popular literature was so bad in Cervantes' time that he felt he should make a parody of it, and somehow invented the novel in the process. Think of it like Monty Python except lacking all self-awareness - that's what was popular in his day.

Shakespeare is more a language barrier than an analytical capacity one.

sure, why not? they do it with the bible

Society IS dumber because technology is better. It's stupid but because we have access to all information in the world at any instant people have stopped trying to learn stuff themselves. We're stagnating and it's only going to get worse from here.
Is technology the problem? No.
It's laziness.

intriguing idea!
progress is about OVERCOMING not about ACCOMMODATION

you mean she should lower her standards.

>overcome mountain to accommodate shittier mountain climbers
whats the problem

Shakespeare really isn't all that difficult and he's still the most studied writer ever by a country mile. The fact that his work is still being produced in theatre accross the world and even for feature films at such a high proportion is kind of astonishing. Teenagers aren't interested in his work but they never really have been, and your claim that any literate person in the UK 200 years ago would immediately read Shakespeare is completely baseless. You could certainly be forgiven for thinking the world is being dumbed down when your main hobby is video games - a pastime whose enthusiasts are 90% manchildren and autists - and you spend most of your free time on sites like Yea Forums, where instances of stupidity and infantilism are distilled into twitter screen shots for ridicule.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>Music is simpler today
Not necessarily

Let me ask you a question. Why do you think scholars are still debating to this fucking day what Shakespeare meant, or didn't mean, in almost every play he wrote? I wouldn't say it is hard to extract meaning out of anything he wrote, the real adversity comes in trying to pin him down on just what he meant exactly. And children, or hell even adults, struggle to read Shakespeare because of the archaic use of English. The emoji Shakespeare shit took it too far, but perhaps something written with more contemporary language would make him seem less daunting or impenetrable for certain people. Still, there's no doubt his work should be read as it was written.

overcome the issue rather than turn it into everyone else's problem
progress is achieved when this is understood

Real hikers community hate people just climb everest because everest is just handholding(sherpas) climb

>there are people who interpret to be or not to be as hamlet thinking about murdering claudius instead of about his suicide

His language is basically the only thing deterring modern readers but it's also what makes his work actually worth reading. If you translated Othello to a modern context it's literally a soap opera plot. Zoomers would love that shit.

I tried to read that book once but didn't really understand what was happening. Is that normal.

Attached: 1549934927117.jpg (427x441, 41K)

Or how basically every brainlet thinks that "the world's a stage, and people are players [actors]" is a fucking aphorism meaning that everyone has a role to play in the world, instead of comprehending that Shakespeare is tapping into Machiavelli and saying that people play the part of whatever person they need to play in front of certain people.

Read something easier first

>your claim that any literate person in the UK 200 years ago would immediately read Shakespeare is completely baseless.
No, I read that in Theodore Dalrymple, who was presenting the work of a cartoonist from ~1850. He explained that this cartoonist was an autistic man that channeled his mental illness with drawing. He would draw cartoons for the local newspaper. The art was incredible and unlike anything we have today. But something else that excelled was the message itself, as well as its depth, and another interesting point is that his cartoons were full of Shakespeare references. His cartoons would be examined by local scholars, and one of them explained that the author included a lot of cartoons because "there is not a single literate Englishman that hasn't read Shakespeare, therefore he references Shakespeare for the popular folk to understand it".
For the record, this is not an absurd claim at all. Shakespeare was popular literature at the UK. And so was Arthur Conan Doyle, for example, who is far from Shakespeare, but his writing is still some levels more complicated than today's Harry Potter.
I would read simple translations at my first attempts and there was really no obstacle at all in understanding him. A child would easily be able to do it. But it is worth pondering how much you can simplify his language without turning it into something else entirely.

They have "No fear Shakespeare" versions now in stores which feature the original text on the left page (w/ annotations) and a modernized text on the right. I found it super useful, but ultimately you do build up a reliance on these 'modern' versions instead of properly adjusting to the original, which is unfortunate because that's the way you truly come to appreciate Shakespeare. I think truthfully you just have to brute force it for a few plays (using foot-/endnotes too of course), and eventually it will come to you naturally. Until then, it's a real headache, and this is why most students are either apathetic to his work or dislike him in general.

Translation from Elitist Faggot:
I wrote a paper about how people should put their message simply and plainly. And I was a hypocritical cunt while doing it.

Oh and here is the exact article in which Dalrymple explained that and sourced his claims: city-journal.org/html/gillray’s-ungloomy-morality-12221.html

>not that difficult
there is no difficulty to finnegan's wake. its a bunch of pretty sounding nonsense.

Real brainlet hours.

Bro i had to read this when i was 12 years old and make a summary out of it, deal with it

This girl is too normal for me to like, she should be given more personality quirks.

Attached: 7a1e07b3fcadcb00226786082577b74395dcf80c_hq.jpg (320x200, 11K)

>Doesn't it seem like society has gotten dumber recently?
people have been saying this for hundreds and hundreds of years and yet somehow we keep progressing

The way Joyce is described to me is unappealing. Like reading House of Leaves or JPod but without the genre fiction and bugman-technologist pulls that those two books have.

Why read shit like that? At least Lolita hides its involution so you can enjoy a surface reading and the deeper layers only come out on inspection.

Attached: 1442436337856.png (409x325, 164K)

it's pretty

There's a reason you can read a book at your own pace. Read the pages in any order. Buy a version with a larger font. There's no morons whining that the experience is ruined if you can engage with it on your own terms, as you get with videogames.

>this entire thread

Attached: mtg blue vs blue.png (256x192, 15K)

BEAR BULL BULL BEAR BULL BEAR BEAR BEAR BULL BEAR BULL

Just play that last NV dlc it's basically the same

>First book is a massive cultural success
>Every follow up attempt is just painfully average
The story of the souls games desu.

Attached: bright lights big city.jpg (324x499, 41K)

Is this the one where he kills himself at the end?

No, he starts eating some bread, thinks about his mom and then thinks he's gonna have to relearn everything again

Pic related. Your feeling is not only a product of your imagination or a mere sentiment. It is even explained scientifically in some obscure (alas) intellectual circles. We really are getting dumber each new generation. It is a result of many factors: Loose morals, dysgenic reproduction rates (i.e the low IQ poors reproducing more than the high IQ and rich social class), the enforcing of egalitarian policies throughout the West, the prosperous "peace" that our population go through, our new technology, popular mass culture etc. etc.
Read more and open your eyes, watch documentaries even from the 50s, 60s, 70s etc.

Attached: woodley.jpg (720x1080, 127K)

>people have been saying this for hundreds and hundreds of years
They usually say it just before their fucking culture/empire collapses, so pull your dick out of your ass.

Give it time

Attached: yolo-juliet.jpg (1024x675, 118K)

>The “Flynn effect” refers to the observed rise over time in standardized intelligence test scores, documented by Flynn (1984a) in a study on intelligence quotient (IQ) score gains in the standardization samples of successive versions of Stanford-Binet and Wechsler intelligence tests. Flynn’s study revealed a 13.8-point increase in IQ scores between 1932 and 1978, amounting to a 0.3-point increase per year, or approximately 3 points per decade. More recently, the Flynn effect was supported by calculations of IQ score gains between 1972 and 2006 for different normative versions of the Stanford-Binet (SB), Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS), and Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) (Flynn, 2009a). The average increase in IQ scores per year was 0.31, which was consistent with Flynn’s (1984a) earlier findings.

>The Flynn effect implies that an individual will likely attain a higher IQ score on an earlier version of a test than on the current version. In fact, a test will overestimate an individual’s IQ score by an average of about 0.3 points per year between the year in which the test was normed and the year in which the test was administered.

I mean, I'm dumb as fuck and don't know shit, but I don't know whether what you're saying is entirely accurate user. But hey, really depends on what research you seek out.

finnegan's wake is comprehensible if you read the entirety of western canon beforehand and have a complete knowledge of ireland's culture and history

Basically, it's the Metal Gear Solid 4 of literature

To be more specific, the Flynn effect does not measure g which stands for general intelligence, which is most loaded in terms of heredity, genotypic (concerning the genes of intelligence)
So what Flynn has measured is an increase in IQ scores between 1932 and 1978 to populations that went through drastic changes in the environment (health, nutrition and education...) that does not concern that g which is the most important aspect of what we call real intelligence. (The capacity of one individual to calculate and solve problems rapidly.)
We can increase IQ of populations to a certain point by changing socio-economical factors, but it's very limited after a certain point.
Woodley explains in a study that in the Victorian era they measured reaction times of the people at the time. And the same study was condone in the 20th century, and there was already a decrease in time reaction. (There's a good correlation between time reaction and intelligence)
And there are more scientific articles and studies debunking the Flynn effect out there if you're willing to search for it.
Search "Woodley effect" for instance.

People in general are fooled by technology, our booming economies and first worlds, but that's not a good representative.
But even without these scientific studies, there are less geniuses than at the time of the industrial revolution and before, if you watch people speak and talk in ancient documentaries, even the lower classes were much more cultured and proper.
All of this has impacts on our culture.
And if Woodley is right, we might enter a new Dark Age in a few centuries.
What can we do to reverse this?
Well, it's not politically correct, that's for sure.

Say no more senpai.

Attached: yolo-juliet.jpg (1024x675, 118K)

It’s ironic because the title of your thesis is just that.

Finally, literature written for game journos

Jesus fucking Christ

honestly A+ advanced shitposting

This man is too honest, he should be more insincere to make it easier to believe his lies.

Attached: 34208EC9-B96A-476E-BA80-9AF2DA2D622E.jpg (870x894, 88K)

underrated thread

I FOUND A NEW WAY

I was born with less than average intelligence, math is too hard for me, they should make it easier so I can get to good schools and jobs and shiet instead of gatekeeping that shit with their elitist bullshit

Attached: image.jpg (330x376, 44K)

Yea, from what I hear, the changes in atmosphere and sunlight can be way deadlier than the trek.

Many puzzle games are only solvable by geniuses and autists and yet there is no outrage about that. Hmm.

Attached: baba you stop it.png (238x237, 2K)

The "plot" of Ulysses shouldn't be too hard to follow. You shouldn't be fretting over understanding every single word.

Anybody using the word 'mere' or 'merely' is a fucking pseud, get over yourself mate.

You laugh but there are actual retards who can't read it.

They literally invented cliff notes because 90% of the population is absolutely dumb as rocks

you guys realize you are arguing against Marxism right?

And that actual people, governments and corporations already implement these policies into their hiring and discrimination policies around the world.

Attached: 1553735137388.png (500x835, 669K)

Attached: 1413141170471.jpg (949x800, 266K)

To be fair, Shakespeare isn't meant to be high art, they're plays and only difficult to read because they're written in an earlier version of English that isn't taught anymore outside of reading Shakespeare.
Its like saying atari 2600 games are masterful works of engineering prowess because most people now don't learn assembly

How's that Walmart job going for you now?

> corporations implement marxism
Pls share your blinding insight

Are you saying you didn't even get to the part where Bloom swaps gender with Madame in a brothel and the latter puts his heel on her neck?

when?

Herman Hesse's books are better.

And it was - in shorter or easier to read adaptations. If you tried to make this into some meme with hard games, you failed and show how little you know about books - most of the hard ones are being rewritten as easier to understand so people can get through the gist of them faster. Same way someone can play Dark Souls on easy and understand the story in full but will never fully get the depth of the battle system, since it's dumbed down. If the game had such a mode.

fucking retard.

i remember watching that bizarre modern remake of romeo and juliet in high school

Yea Forums+Yea Forums+Yea Forums?
Sounds horrible

How will elitists ever recover?

The Witcher unifies us with Yea Forums, GoT unifies them with Yea Forums.

Adaptations are not generally written by the authors themselves. Return of trainers and cheat tools with 8-bit music when?

If you're making an argument that we shouldn't remake/remaster games come up with something better. Also is Yea Forums still jerking off over the same few authors and philosophers?

Soon™

Why can't the director release a cut with all the scenes in order?

Not everyone can remember all the scenes and it will be the same plot either way.

Attached: 220px-Memento_poster.jpg (220x323, 26K)

>read shakespeare
Pathetic.

That's called elitism you fucking spoof. You wrote a college thesis trying to wrap your mind around a 7th grade vocabulary word.

>tfw was forced to watch the remake of romeo and Juliet in modern times with guns and shit four times in highschool, AND I had to write an essay about what every change meant twice
I hate re-imaginings now and think they all suck.

Attached: 1416597957099.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

What do you mean, when? It took scant hours.

Attached: d8sNqY1.jpg (556x539, 245K)

Publication proof or never happened

F-fast!

You'd think rewatching this movie would be a unique experience in itself once you know what really happened but it rides so much on the air of suspense and anxious uncertainty to push you through it the first time that rewatching it is completely boring.

That's literally every movie/show that bets everything on a twist near the end.

Who is the actual face of literary modernism?

Joyce - or Kafka?

say no more, fampai

Attached: srsly.jpg (350x499, 46K)

Kafka for me

this and Moby Dick are the two biggest poser books out there.

Ulysses has Moby Dick beat by at least 20 points on the poser scale.

That's because with puzzles you can simply look up the answers at any time. Watching someone kill Isshin suddenly won't make someone better at timing counters or reading unblockables.

>Moby Dick
>poser book
Holy shit, gas yourself. The book is just really charming, anyone with a grain of patience can enjoy that book.

They should rewrite and change the ending because I didn't like it.

Attached: mass_effect_3-460x215.jpg (460x215, 30K)

Quit being so over dramatic, faggot.

Anime is the dumbest shit here though.

Young people today are generally more intelligent than boomers (literal boomers)
Boomers are absolute fucking retards and that's one of the reasons young people hate them so much.
And don't waste your time replying to say "young people are dumb because I saw some 8 year olds doing a fortnite dance"

lmao I forgot he actually had a fart fetish

Literally LOTR threads.

Attached: 1550802396096.jpg (750x642, 52K)

>only pompous college snobs care about high school reading material
stay in school bud

You think that's bad? Try watching "ten things I hate about you". That terrible adaptation of the taming of the shrew.

these posts always crack me up

pro-tip: more africans means lower global mean IQ, dumbass

Attached: 6070f0dfd8814f5da1e3f3bc5454eb955c7b0b9e_00.jpg (250x298, 16K)

kek

Isn't it funny how every single generation since the dawn of time has retards like you crying about society being dumber than ever and how everyone in the past was well learned and now everyone is dumb because of convenience and yet every single one of you chumps never seem to have achieved anything yourselves.

To you and everyone agreeing with this shit, what do you do for a living? Brain surgeon? Rocket scientist? Are you a great novelist? Inventor? No, you're fucking nothing. You're a dunce, and a failure. And yet because of some entirely misplaced ego you really think you're in a position to shit on "society" because 14 year old girls read Twilight. Get a fucking grip. Or by all means prove me wrong and go out there and become a huge success with those big superior brains of yours. Should be easy, right? After all, everyone else is just braindead and listening to "music" that's just pots and pans hitting each other while not reading Shakespeare.

Attached: 4gqtz.jpg (500x376, 186K)

success boils down to nepotism.
You literally cannot be great lest you were born into greatness.