How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw&t=2m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur mom was ez lolololololololol

#YangGang

Blow me u retard

You don't.

I don't respond because i get mad

>playing VS games

i remember being 16

fuck me

gg

Don't get triggered, say nothing but "gg" and leave the match. Reflect on how you could've played better instead of worrying about trading insults with some little kid.

Why do you keep posting this?

This. Whiny babies who can't handle their feelings being slighted in an online video game is the reason "don't feed the trolls" has turned into "ban the toxic bigots!!!"

ty u2

>getting mad at anything in a video game
It's just a hobby bro, don't take it too seriously.

Attached: 1553209771723.gif (384x274, 58K)

Ez game ez lyfe

"yea, u were fucking ez. lucky noob, get carried by a better team. inv me after for 1v1. heh didn't think so dumb kid

/thread

:-)

Lol thats what i said to ur mom last night kid

D:

say i can ride his girl no handlebars.

kfc

why do people keep posting "he's in" threads?
why do people keep posting "it's an X feature in a game i like greentext" threads?

Why don't people just instinctively make threads that I like?

dude calm down it's just casual

Play this from 2:09 on the mic in response

youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw&t=2m9s

Objectively the only correct answer. Yea Forums is full of spergs though.

>fite me irl

I offer trainings if you're interested.

u got carried

this

You just say gg

He beat you, he's rubbing it in a little as is his right, nothing wrong with a little smug banter.

The whole toxicity thing is a great example of a situation where both sides are legitimately retarded.

On the one side you have retards who want everyone to be able to scream niggerfaggot as much as they want with impunity even though that's miserably unfunny behavior that shouldn't be tolerated.

Then you have spineless babies who can't handle even the slightest smack talk and want all behavior to be a totally sanitized uniformly pleasant exchange of "HAHA GREAT SHOT BRO" unless it's sarcastic in which case it should be banned too so that nobody ever has to encounter anything even slightly mean spirited because they were never properly socialized.

Holy shit i taste your mad through my monitor

I never type in the chat except to say gg if and only if I win because I know those two simple letters will earn me some seethe from a nobody on the internet.

have sex

isn't the "ez" just a sign that the one who wrote that is actually the mad one?

>"how do you respond without sounding mad"
>(literally anything)
>"lol mad as fuck kiddo"
these threads need to stop

phantom taste can be a sign of brain cancer

don't respond and just report them if the game has one of those functions.

nowadays it's actually seen as toxic to say stuff like that, so i abuse it and bring the hammer down on the heads of retarded niggers

Attached: 1539239300320.jpg (537x451, 42K)