We're comin' home, bros....we're comin' home

we're comin' home, bros....we're comin' home

Attached: 1554255947816.png (1000x627, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The day this comes out and these threads stop being made 45 times an hour will be great. Hurry up Blizzard, please.

yeah, i can't wait for these to be replaced with more Epic Games Store threads

>chug energy drink
>become aware of the slightly quickened pace of heart beats
>cant stop focusing on it and think about heart attacks
Was that feeling called anxiety or am I wrong

I wish I would play something else but I know I will get to the character creation screen and roll human rogue. I really want try horde out this time.

Daily Reminder that neither Halo on PC nor World of Warcraft classic will turn back time and magically turn you into a happy child/teenager again. You will be immediately and immensely disappointed when you realize that you are not going home. Let go of the past and start living in the present so that one day in the future you may look back on today with the same fondness that you have for your younger years.

bro

we're comin' home.

Hello retail

will it have an easy mode?

Attached: 1554324765397.jpg (2000x1974, 185K)

I think Halo will being completely honest.

While I want to enjoy classic, I think Blizzard will find a way to jew the playerbase in the end via a classic only cash shop or some other kind of dumb shit like exp bonuses for cash...

Attached: PEACE OUT.png (1587x850, 183K)

Can't wait to stop saying I'm coming home and start threads with
>I'm home

Attached: 1509842924527.png (782x440, 510K)

yeah, it's called Battle for Azeroth

Are you kidding? Playing old games is the only thing that makes me feel anything anymore.

It's called caffeine.

>autists that dont even play videogames are trying to shitpost another thread and bring our spirits down
we are going home bros

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

Retail?

I play fucking XIV like a Patrician.

Attached: image.jpg (250x200, 37K)

>I play fucking BfA clone for trannies like a Patrician.
lol

like a weaboo tranny mutt

Attached: 1549552815368.png (583x616, 222K)

Well, it learned from WOW, didn't it?

ahhhhh

it all makes sense now

its sometimes not even retail. It's XIV cope posting LMAO. Now it makes sense. I didn't even consider that. Okay, continue.

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

I can hear you seething out of jealousy, it's cool.

>responding to XIV trannies
shiggy

stop projecting

In three months, I'll be playing a Bara Hrothgar Dancer, and all will be doing the video game equivalent of eating your own shit.

I'm already home.

>FF
>cool
pick one

Stop seething, first.

stop projecting

stop coping

I'm not gonna, just to spite you.

Damn, it's so great to be on a flying mount. I'm sure you will all... oh wait.

>n-no u.

stop coping

Telling the truth isn't coping, my man, you're just in denial.

>CONTINUING to respond to XIV trannies

None of the people fired were good at their job.

what?

those aren't Bawls...
fucking children.

stop projecting

>Continuing to call FFXIV player trannies because that's all you know.

Well, we had to steal everything from WOW and do it better, even all the ERP's.

based chaos poster

I have never played World of Warcraft before, but I have nostalgia of my older brother playing it in the classic days. Am I gonna have a blast trying out classic WoW for the first time?

Attached: 1 E5ZzoY4Sukl27XpGNbR2AA.png (1600x1200, 323K)

Devilish
See you there fren

Attached: apublasta.jpg (954x537, 196K)

Course you will. People who played Nost/Ely who never played before, and hardcore vanilla fags returning, all said it was the greatest experience since Classic. You'll love it, come home with us user.

"Stop projecting" said the projector.

stop projecting

And yet I keep baiting you. Fuck, how am I so based?

stop coping

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Stop arguing!

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 15K)

stay coping

I am coping, by leveling up my Summoner to Maximum then working on Red Mage. How are you coping since you aren't home yet?

>I am coping
that's all I wanted

let's just let that stay in the thread for a while kek

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Whatever makes you happy, user. Anyhow, I'm off to my home, you all can keep seething about a game that's just plain better than your americuck skinner box.

stop projecting

look how beautiful it is anons

Attached: HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH.jpg (528x550, 45K)