Why do you guys hate this so much?

Why do you guys hate this so much?

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (550x489, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zelda.gamepedia.com/Tetraforce
youtube.com/watch?v=WgHiEDI-U9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Forums is gay this was good

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask aren't really that great

Yea Forums hates everything

old game good
nu gaem bad

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (220x229, 4K)

I don't I just prefer the original but the remake is what I'd recommend to new players

Attached: n64_the_legend_zelda_ocarina_time_gray_p_xc5z8f.jpg (2100x1490, 441K)

> Souless remake of the greatest game ever made
> Expecting Yea Forums to like it when they are full of nostalgia fags
LOL

aside from lighting issues, there really isn't anything wrong with the 3ds version of OoT
MM3ds, on the other hand, has too many gameplay changes that fuck the game up

It was refurbished by people who didn't understand the source material.

It’s just a very boring remake that’s doesn’t add anything.

You mean the 3d version, or OOT as a whole?

its ok, but the lighting could of used more work.

do you even know what your talking about?

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (600x484, 25K)

OOT in general? Contrarianism. The 3DS version? Massive nostalgiafagging. The 3DS version of MM is pretty bad though despite a couple of nice changes.

>MM3ds, on the other hand, has too many gameplay changes that fuck the game up
like what?

The ocarina of time remake isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There's stupid lighting shit going on and some shit slightly changed but the ability to use the second screen for inventory was a great addition. That being said. The majoras mask remake is god awful. It makes the ocarina of time remake look like a 10/10 perfect remake in comparison.

It's literally the same game but with an animations, texture, and HD model hack

zora swimming got changed, slower and gay. and the bosses now have a weak spot you need to hit, its a giant eye.

It's just autism about muh atmosphere and stuff like that.
The quantity of positive changes far outweighs the negative changes

Ocarina of Time was always kinda mediocre, like most Zelda.

Bosses have a vulnerability phase to them now changing the way they're fought making them really tedious
Zora swimming was nerfed into the floor
Ice Arrows no longer freeze platforms into any water
That's all I can think of off hand, I haven't played it in a good while

T. Bitter zoomer

Deku Scrub hops are much shorter and you can't speed up by spinning.

Fast Zora swimming is tied to magic now.

Most of the bosses have giant eyeball weaknesses.

Odolwa was neutered.

Goht was somewhat okay, but having to stop to attack the eye killed the pace.

The second half of the Gyorg fight was bad.

The second half of the Twinmold fight was utter trash.

This is a minor one, but the Bomber's notebook pop up was much faster in the original and it annoyed me every time in MM3D.

The only things I can think of that I actually liked are the new saving system and the new Song of Double Time.

>It's just autism about muh atmosphere and stuff like that.

That would be true if you were talking about the OOT port. Most people complain about gameplay changes in the MM port. At least red a few arguments beforehand so you don't look like a total idiot next time.

the lighting is a lot worse and while the new models are higher poly, they're not really better and the environments are textured entirely.
the only real improvement is fast iron boots switching but they nerfed the water temple anyways so its not even needed.
its better to think of oot 3ds as just a remix

I liked a lot of the changes but they fucked up the Zora swimming pretty bad. Best change is being able to equip two kinds of arrows at once. I genuinely enjoyed the game on 3DS. The save points being everywhere is a great change also. I wish they had implimented some form of anti aliasing instead of spending processing power on better textures because the game looks pretty jaggy but that's a minor issue.

Try looking at things in an objective way instead of nostalgiafagging like an autistic neckbeard, and you will realize that most of the changes in MM3D were for the best.

>Swimming
>Deku hopping momentum removed
>every boss gets generic "eye" weakness.
>saving changed
>Ice arrows can only be used in specified areas on water.

They also changed central clock town a bit. imagine changing the layout of castle town in ocarina or the graveyard. I don't see why they felt the need to change central clock town and put the goddamn bank there. And overall the game is a lot more hand-holdy and easier.

Majoras mask was remade by people that didn't know what made it good in the first place. I think i remember watching an interview where Eiji talked about the remake and it becomes clear that even he didn't quite know what made Majoras mask liked.

Uh huh

that's an awful lot of buzzwords and non arguments

>Aonuma's worst work is his favorite work and his best work is his least favorite work

Why do artists always do this?

Attached: 1554249238449.jpg (550x422, 35K)

I had an autism attack over the bank also lol. The deku scrub hop pissed me off a lot more than the bank though. The biggest thing I don't understand is why they cucked the zora swimming so bad.

>Le nostalgia goggles

Not an argument.

Emotional attachment, the time period they made the works, what they put into them, etc. We're just playing games, that's all. Developer's relationships with the games are different than just being consumers.

whats his least favorite? i remember him saying phantom hourglass is his favorite, which is interesting

Ah okay, so you’re one of those twitter fags that think that easier gameplay means a better game. Got it.

Developers have rose tinted glasses every time they look at their stuff. Its the gamers that play them and give their honest feedback.

it makes zoomers and sonygros shake in anger and jealously

why hasn't someone just modded proper lighting backing into OOT3D so we can stop arguing about this?

I'm almost 30 and played them when they came out

Indeed. I was just explaining.

I'm pretty sure that Majoras is his least favorite. Maybe user will correct me but that's probably why MM remake is change so drastically compared to OOT. He feels as if the game wasn't good enough and by adding shitty eyes to bosses and nerfing the fucking, he would improve the game.

Because modding the original alone is difficult single handedly and the remake is running on the exact same engine

Majora's Mask is his least favorite; Phantom Hourglass is his no 1 favorite and that game was garbage. Twilight Princess is his third favorite and that's just a wannabe OoT.

AT MUH SPEARS

The only change that actually pissed me off was tthe Zora swimming in MM. The day glow lighting and giant glowing green tail in the Ganon fight in OoT isn't a deal breaker or anything, but is a definite negative as well. Both games are still good enough to play though.

>Zora swimming
Oh who gives a fuck
its used in one dungeon

>its used in one dungeon
There's an entire segment for it specifically on the moon
It's required in half of Stone Tower Temple as well
In a game where time is literally of the essence mobility is key you can't fucking nerf a means of travel that's like removing the fucking bunny hood
Not to mention that combat is severely limited in water even with the Zora mask making swimming away from enemies the best way to deal with them

Attached: 1554042046548.jpg (1225x1378, 167K)

I don't, it's the best way to play Ocarina of Time (on PC), the definitive way.

Attached: 14586379244.jpg (4000x5333, 3.9M)

but ITS TOO BRIGHT
UNPLAYABLE
zeldaniggers are so autistic goddamn
zelda.gamepedia.com/Tetraforce

Nobody complained about it being too bright and unplayable you aspie
The only place this happens is during the final boss and even then it's a really minor nitpick

Attached: 1553858397793.jpg (516x339, 30K)

>Deku hopping momentum removed
Only from spinning, just sidehop instead

>There's an entire segment for it specifically on the moon
>It's required in half of Stone Tower Temple as well
Both of which are littered with full magic jars, if you actually ran out you were probably swimming in a circle

Yeah let me run back and waste time farming pots for magic in a dungeon where fucking light arrows are already required just so I can out swim some boney fish

The dungeons have magic jars in practically every room for a reason, you don't need to "farm" fucking anything

Overall, I prefer the 3DS version, but I think the lighting was more effective in certain areas in the N64 game. I didn't like some of the little visual things they changed either (the boat in the Shadow Temple, stuff like that), but it's not really a big deal to me.

Do we? It's the same game but prettier and has a boss rush. We hate Majora's Mask because it changed a bunch of shit.

I don't. I like both remakes. MM had a lot of questionable decisions, but I still like both.

nah Yea Forums hates this way more

Attached: alttpgba.jpg (3285x1370, 962K)

I don't like the zora swimming. I get why it was changed, to make navigating easier, but I thought it ironically made it tougher. The atmosphere on the other hand was completely intact. Game was still draped in reds, greens, and purples.

Was the GBA version even that different? I don't remember.

It was more fun and elegant to swim normally

GBA ports of SNES games were a mistake.

no they just added young link's voice to the game which made it annoying but there's a rom hack that removes it
they also added a new dungeon with a new boss and ending

They added voice clips for Link like they did for the characters in the Super Mario Advance series. Needless to say, it gets annoying very quickly. You might as well just play the SNES version for superior music quality and a larger screen.

Yes user, no one.

Hya!

>Super Mario Advance
>SNES had superior music
The Valley of Brapser would disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=WgHiEDI-U9I

Various censored parts.
Some people didn't like the stickless aiming, but I thought it was OK.
Still a great game though and it included the Master Mode that reverses everything and makes minor changes.

Majora's Mask remake can go fuck right off though.
That is by far my most reviled remake in the history of all remakes to me.

Attached: What the fuck is this shit nintendo.jpg (1079x358, 115K)

what censored parts?

Owl saves are now infinitely loadable, rather than being erased on load.
They made the bomber's notebook too easy to complete side quests.
Everything else is a minor change, like they put the banker in the Center of Clock Town so that he's harder to miss.

What am I looking at here? The L-targeting is fucked up?

>implying right isn't more weird and dreamlike

Oh never mind, I realized you're talking about the lighting. Eh, doesn't really matter.

The one on the right looks better

>stickless aiming
cant you change this in the settings?

Funny you post this thread
I just finished going through both OOT and MM on my 3DS and I realized that games like that are much more enjoyable on handhelds.
Makes me wish that nintendo ported twlight princess and windwaker too.
Fuck the switch. It's too damn big to be a proper comfy handheld and too damn small to deliver a proper console experience.
It's literally the worst of both worlds.

Attached: comfy.jpg (1024x652, 94K)

The OoT remake is good. It preserves the original style of the game and doesn't make drastic gameplay changes. The MM remake is shit. It completely changes the style and atmosphere (very bright now) and tries so hard to make the bosses different that it ruins them all.

Yea, They had to do that to supplement the loss in the zora swimming mechanic. Those sections would require you to farm up on magic otherwise because they fucked up the mechanic

Attached: the bill.jpg (104x92, 3K)

You mean this

Attached: remake_64_2.jpg (1000x3500, 768K)

>The MM remake is shit
it's really not.

It should?

I don't think anything in the remake of Ocarina was censored. As I recall, anything that was taken out had already been taken out in later versions of the N64 game. For example, my cartridge didn't have the Fire Temple chanting music. I didn't even know it existed until I saw my friend playing an older cartridge at his house.

actually the blood stains on the floors of the shadow temple or Botw in some areas were taken out yet they're in all versions of N64 OoT

Ah, you're right. Forgot about that. I was kinda disappointed that they did that.

because Yea Forums are nostalgia faggots who think the past was the best and just the good old days when they were kids and life was easier. So they use this to fuel their existence instead of actually trying in life.

More like Yea Forums is full of contrarian retards that fuel their existence entirely on shitposting obnoxiously

Attached: dead hand.png (724x421, 375K)

Nice to see they were able to treat his psoriasis.

white people everyone

Don't rely to me you filthy casual

Fuck off Arin.

>too bright
it's a handheld remake
no shit it's made brighter, so you can actually see anything in the game

The 3DS OoT remake is actually pretty good in terms of remakes. My only complaints are minor nitpicks with lighting and textures in some places. I won't touch the MM remake though with how badly they messed it up. What were they thinking?