PS4 sequel when

PS4 sequel when

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYCdoYUMr-U&list=PL6lCHyC1trKDre0eU-k9FM9oXeUQdT5-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any day now, I can feel it.

I don't know why, but I always assumed that this was what was at the bottom of Gravity Rush, ya know like that Jetsons Flintstones theory, that there both in the same time period just that the Jetsons live in the sky where as the poor people live on the ground floor like cavemen.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 20K)

can this be soloed?

I loved this game so much. Had so much potential but of course sony let it die

Endgame missions are kind of bullshit, but yeah, you can solo.

How dead is it nowadays? I never got around to playing it when it got PS+'d.

What was the point of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zYCdoYUMr-U&list=PL6lCHyC1trKDre0eU-k9FM9oXeUQdT5-9

Yes

>How dead is it nowadays?
Reckon a few people are still running deathmatch, but I haven't touched it in a year or so.

>game ends with let's all get ice cream
Still hilarious to this day.

I did it since I didn't want to update my modded Vita at the time. Its passable but can be pretty brutal at times, mostly just trying to make perfect weapons on your own. Shit was that awful.

The Vita Online is still free and most people do Coop missions

>passable
possible*

>What was the point of this?
>"Play Freedom Wars"
>"Do it NOW!"
Something like that

Do you recall if it supported Vita TV at all? Might be a comfy excuse for me to dust that thing off.

Fuck this game and its shitty difficulty spike dropped this ages ago because of it and im mad because it had qt waifus

>that fucking feeling when you finish all that hard work perfecting your late bloomer weapon
This whole crafting system was shit but damn I won't lie, it felt good.

Attached: 1545512872441.jpg (960x544, 102K)

It was shit to the point where it encouraged save-scumming to mitigate bad RNG.

>It was shit to the point where it encouraged save-scumming
You can't savescum crafting though, the moment you open up the crafting result window the game autosaves.

There is literally no point now that MH is back on Sony consoles.

>Tfw Shank so much into the Perfect Rolls on a Barbra Blaster and it shredded through everything

You could with PS+ cloud storage.

That sounds incredibly tedious though.

>save-scumming
Damn, don't even remind me. What was even worse was the Vita's shitty way of backing up save files if you didn't use cloud and had to use that content manager shit. Fucking shit corrupted my save once but luckily I had a back up and only lost like a few hours off my save file.

Attached: 1530637276318.jpg (960x544, 107K)

I wouldn't have minded its shitty backup via CMA if the Vita didn't feel like it was transferring at fucking USB1 speeds. A 3gb game shouldn't take 15 fucking minutes.

>all those /fa/ threads
I would've been content with just an enhanced edition with more enemies, clothes, and a crafting system that wasn't shit.

You also shouldn't have to back up an entire game just to back up your save file.

I solo'd it. Abductors aren't that big of a deal the real big deal are the fucking human enemies that have an insane firerate to the point where if you get hit by one stray bullet you might as well just sit still and fucking die.

Would be a reasonable theory before 2 when we found out at the bottom of the tower there was oblivion.

>those story missions where you had to solo against humans
Man I never wanted to throw my vita so hard, Jesus I don't know how I got through those.

Attached: 1545353948443.jpg (137x130, 7K)

After they do a PS4 sequel to Soul Sacrifice.

I heard that Dev want to make sequel of this but Sony refused to fund anything related to this game

The only shit part of the game was the crafting honestly. The thorn was great, combat was fun, story was meh but its a Monster Hunter clone at heart so whatever

Its only real fault was poor marketing and shit crafting

I need a source
Irrelevant has its own style that can be improved upon if it ever came to light

Really?

Endgame missions is not hard to solo once you have Barbara lv5+ with Power up XL module.

The only thing that totally bullshit about this game is Peltatum.