Batman

What is Yea Forums consensus on the Arkham Trilogy?

Attached: 1554340253771.jpg (500x500, 42K)

yes yes we all saw the new trailer Yea Forums.

Probably one of the best superhero games to ever exist.

HOWEVER

The combat felt like it played itself. I liked some of the other things in the game but that was just a dealbreaker for me, so I never bought any of the sequels.

easy game for shitty journalist

Attached: 1554315486584.jpg (225x225, 13K)

DESPITE

Looks like its gonna be a shitty 5/10 movie and its fatal flaw will be not enough actual joker

stealth is pretty fluent and fun, and same thing with the combat, but nothing too complex. pretty decent story. I can see it being mediocre to some but they are some of my favorite games of all time. id say its a 7/10 but in my personal opinion its a 10/10 because it strikes all the right chords for me

Objectively speaking, the BanHam game are probably one of the most influential series of the last 15 years.

Asylum has great atmosphere
City added a lot to the stealth and combat but is actually even easier because of it
Origins I didn't play
Knight was kinda bad, especially the bat mobile parts.

Music is really good too :D

As a young lad who grew up watching TAS, the Arkham games were essentially putting my childhood's definitive batman under my control. Kevin Conroy is the fucking GOAT Bats.

Arkham City was a flippin masterpiece. I didn't hear good things about the third one and I never played the first one. But City was amazing, it really made you feel like Batman.

fucking Arkham combat pervades every braindead action game now
ubisoft really carrying that torch

I guess influencing other games to suck still counts as being influential.

>every braindead action game now
Every Western one, yeah. Japan is still going strong, like DMC5 and Sekiro.

IT REALLY MAKES YOU FEEEEEEEEEEL LIKE BATMAN

Attached: OGGOTYArt_1335222870.jpg (640x875, 133K)

The Rocksteady games are good. Origins is okay. People whine about the combat but it fits perfectly for Batman. Not the game's fault a bunch of shitter devs decided to copy it wholesale.

Niggy it looks great

Yea Forums works fast, that jacket must have taken hours in paint.

I liked them.

the joker movie is going to be 10/10

For a second I thought you were referring to a trailer for a new batman, now I'm angry

it makes me want to RISE UP

Whether you like them or not they have been gaming's biggest influence in decades.

How CoD standardized controls and gameplay for all modern shooters Arkham standardized action/stealth titles.

It's combat, detective vision, and collectathon gameplay is found in most action/stealth titles.

I think they are brilliant games personally but can agree with and understand the criticisms.

Now you can go back to Yea Forums since you didn't want to talk Arkham. You just wanted to talk about the trailer for Joker but were afraid to post on Yea Forums since it already has 30 Joker threads and yours would be empty.

Attached: 1554338621582.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

It's pretty good

why do people shit on this cover? i think it looks kino as fuck, batman wiping blood from his face, bonus features listed so that you feel like you're getting your money's worth, 10/10 in fuck huge lettering and glowing positive quotes so you know this is something that will blow your balls off...

They were good, but the true ending of the last game was shit and gated behind the most boring collectable gathering in the world.

they're fun

>its fatal flaw will be not enough actual joker
This movie's about the journey, not the destination.

Attached: 1531721923064.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Asylum was great.
City was fantastic.
Knight was amazing.
I liked all three of them, I get why people would be upset by the abundance of Joker in the series but I'm fine with it because at it's core the Arkham games are about Batman's relationship with the Joker and with the insanity that comes with his decisions. Really great games.
Haven't played Origins yet.

go back to your capeshit retard

They really went overboard with the Riddler trophies in Knight and to a lesser extent City. What made the Riddler cool in Asylum and a bit of City is that he had some genuinely cool riddles that related back to the really old comics. Unlocking all of the characters and reading the bios in Asylum was nice, also there weren't too many Trophies to find. Rocksteady forgot what made the Riddler parts a fan favorite in the first place and went full retard in Knight.

The game also had way too many "save the firefighers", "disable the bombs", "take out the military group" missions. They felt tacked on in place of actual fun missions with villains we hadn't yet seen. The "Season of Infamy" side mission expansion should've been in the game from launch. All 3 of the games are good but theres some things about Knight that irk me. I honestly don't see why they completely ended the series there, it probably had another 1 or 2 decent games left in it. Think about how big the Batman universe is.

The ending was good, the being gated behind Riddler shit wasn't.