Make your predictions

Attached: 3518480-trailer_borderlands3_20190403.jpg (1214x933, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17735191/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brick and Mordecai are training Tina to be a Vault Hunter

its going to blow next question

Loli cunny.

Pickle Rick Memes: The Game

It will be shit and below me are a bunch of paid marketers

She's most likely dlc

Playable characters are mostly silent. and tina will be bomb oriented

Did you get your diamond chest edition? I did Yea Forums. Why did you not wake up early to order it? It is already sold out...

Attached: 1551058342509.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

Buttstallion return
Tiny Tina is back
Torgue return (please)
Jack is back almost definitely
Yoteslaya easter egg

Can't fucking wait. lads.

They already confirmed Jack isn't coming back

gona 100% say thats not happening. She is going to be apart of the story for sure. She is not going to be playable

gearbox said they wont do a yoteslaya easter egg because of the conditions of his death. they feel bad but at the same time it would glorify drunk driving to a degree.

They said jack is dead, he 100% is not coming back in any form.

buttstalion gun skins and gear are confirmed...so I mean, thats something. And torgue is too good of a character to drop, so you know he is back

CAN YOU NIGGERS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HANDSONE FUCKING JACK
JACK THIS JACK THAT WE DON'T NEED HIM EVERY FUCK GAME YOU SEETHING BOYCOTTING SEETHING SCISSORHEAD FAGGOTS
HE WASN'T EVEN THAT GREAT A VILLAIN TO START WITH

Attached: 1554089553159.jpg (289x174, 5K)

Why would I do that when I can get it for free?

Ryhs & Fiona in a future DLC

cant get all the physical goods unless mommy buys it for you

Do you think you'll be able to play with people on steam if you have it on the epic store?

Shitty same gameplay just like all the others ones. The only, "new" gimmick will be the pets (pet gun too). Borderlands was always shit and never improved it's gameplay. I really hope BL3 is a disappointed so they actually make something worth my time.

Brick and Mordy memes
AI Jack may be back.
Fiona DLC
Fl4k is Loader Bot
Zane is related to August from Tales.
One of the twins turns good/kills/betrays the other halfway through the end
Twins aren't the final boss, another guy/Vault Monster is.
Mr Torgue, Gaige, Axton, Athena and characters that didn't appear in the trailer are probably for DLC campaigns to sell more money.
Game will sell millions regardless of Yea Forums and Steamcucks seething.

It's gonna suck fat hair balls like the past games because muh bajillion guns with incredibly minor differences and ebin maymays

Attached: 1480235422783.webm (640x360, 255K)

>but at the same time it would glorify drunk driving to a degree
Whereas a soulless sequel to a game Randy had to leech money off of another project for is perfectly upright, reasonable, and of course BADASS

I was thinking they might save her for a possible sequel along with the (possible) siren girl

thats probo the most retard and also spiteful thing i have ever seen. what the fuck went through your head when you typed that out? better be using hemorrhoid cream with all that ass pulling you are doing

Attached: 1552788203919.png (620x1099, 335K)

Obligatory Jack cameo, Rhys keeps the last remnant of him in little laptop
He becomes a quest giver asking you to give him shit to sate his boredom, like USB sticks with 'entertainment', access to forums, and eventually an AI version of Nisha as the writing teams excuse for bringing her back to, i remember them saying something how they regretted killing her in 2 since they started to like her character as they were developing it for TPS
Everything but the Jack cameo i know won't happen though

Literally look up Borderlands 2 Alien Colonial Marines you fucking mongoloid. Then delete your post before everyone sees how you just completely embarrassed yourself on the internet.

Did i stutter mega tard? Borderlands 2 and how good it is, is a far better funding than whatever a single player aliens game with a half assed multiplayer ever could have brought. With just how fucking succesful 2 was, it is clear randy actually nailed that choice. Scumbag or not, he absolutely did the best thing. No aliens game has ever been popular except for isolation, and everyone has forgotten about that game.

There is litterally no scenerio where that aliens game could have been better than what is the game of the decade and is THE genre defining looter shooter and is still THE only looter shooter that has gotten the idea right.

Eat shit and die, alien-fag

Attached: 1554096309102.jpg (600x597, 122K)

Flak ends up being the worst character because his pets either
A)Don't do enough damage
B)Have bad pathing and can't hit anything
It's gonna be Mordecai all over again.

Where are you going with that goalpost, rabbi? I understand you can't actually defend your argument hence this gay ass damage control post, but you could at least try instead of completely conceding the point and pretending I wouldn't notice.

I predict Borderlands 3 will be FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic LGBTQIA+ Heroes!

borderlands 2 sucks tho

This is a reference to something but I can't remember what.

>buttstalion gun skins and gear are confirmed
Great now all we need is bonerfarts and anthony burch for the shit trifecta.

Claptrap is back and fuck Handsome Jack

Randy tweeting about battleborn

New movement features
>Sliding (confirmed)
>Climbing
Guns a lot more random and unique

First story quest
>Go to atlas
>Get assigned to retrieve something the children stole
>Bump into lilith
>"I don't give a fuck"
>Liliths powers get stolen
>Lilith dies
>"Oh shit maybe we should take these children more seriously"
>Arm up with the vault hunters
>Go on le epic quests

>New siren can transfer the power to brother, of course, as that's revealed
>Turns out new power of the brother can be shared
>He gives a little power to all the cultists

>Maliwan wants vault stuff because they want to get a stronger market share
>They pay the children for exclusive rights for 6 months to the vault
>So they can make better weapons
>Turns out tannis has a dick

>Maliwan makes a really dangerous weapon
>So we gotta stop them first
>Before they can give it to the calypsos
>We defeat maliwan
>But calypsos get weapon anyway

>We kill calypsos
>Everyone is happy
>Except lilith because she's dead
>We forgot to tell axton and sal about it so they're part of a DLC where we tell them about it, and then we shoot some maliwan soldiers in our dahl power armor.

He comes back

Attached: loaderbot.png (607x716, 851K)

might be alright
i probably wont play it because 2 was enough borderlands content for me back when i played through it last summer with my friends

What the fuck does that even mean? I can pirate it dipshit

Tons of DLC.

GOTY boys! we did it!

Based microtransactions and Epic exclusive dlc. Reminder that 2K owns Gearbox and is likely hurting for a success from Gearbox after Battleborn's flop. Have fun with your trainwreck.

shut the fuck up mate, its my goal post

reply to me again and i'll fucking deck ya with it you dense cunt

Attached: 1522530353252.jpg (186x246, 45K)

You know, even if I was being paid to viral on this shit board, I certainly wouldn't degrade myself to writing out something this spergy. Tell your boss to suck my dick

most people voted to destroy him. so he's destroyed

Moze is gonna be either broken Sal OP, or completely terrible.
With 2 huge guns, probably invulnerable, and a mountable fmg, she can't end up balanced. Either her damage and survivability will be insane, or she'll do no damage and just be worthless.

Just as a reminder, it takes about 4hrs to beat BL2 without bugs/exploits, when you use Sal.

I'll only buy it when it's included in a Steam sale bundle. I could care less for it on Epic.

Neck yo self

>cover art isn't guy shooting himself in the head

It's already the worst of the series.

after thinking about it, think I may actually play as her. She seems like a lot of fun. I bet her mech will work like d.va's suit, take too much damage you have to eject and it will expload dealing damage. I dont fully know her abilities yet though. How do you know about the mountable thing, and having multiple big weapons?

>pirate physical objects
sure

In the trailer you see it has 2 guns, it also has a turret on the top that's being mounted by a player.

sorry, i interpreted what you said as her other action skills being a mounted lmg and having big heavy guns like a minigun as well. Like, while not in the suit.

He needs 3 arms then you faggot

What kind of special-ed grade retard would legitimately want to walk around wearing fucking BORDERLANDS merchandise?

This guy

Attached: 26124634.jpg (1224x1445, 174K)

Nice cover art

you dont wear it retard.
you buy it, play with it for about 20 minutes, then put it into the closet because its fuck huge and forget about it till it starts getting cold and you need to find a winter jacket.

Attached: 619.jpg (500x333, 26K)

You need how mutated bandits can get? it wouldn't be far out to see a new Badass Psycho with a third arm

are you talking about shirts or a game

same as 2 cant wait for more sponge enemies

Jack appears as a gun that what remains of his his destroyed AI got put into, and he trash-talks you as you shoot it (like the Loader and Boganella) but otherwise serves no role at all in the plot.

the physical merchandise coming with borderlands 3 is just figurines, a cloth map, and a buncha other stuff you cannot wear.

Well I guess it does come with 4 vault key key chains, but eh.

Check this faggotry out

Attached: Gearbox.jpg (212x300, 16K)

i can't see shit user

Attached: saved as pdf.png (100x100, 5K)

Robot Gaige

NO MECROMANCER NO BUY

So you guys gonna play the epic or steam version?

>Yoteslaya easter egg
Who/What the fuck is a Yoteslaya? Played the first two games.

Attached: 1493859243626.gif (382x450, 704K)

Then get a better pair of eyes you fucking limp dick brainlet motherfucker

What memes do you expect?

She's going to be an NPC, just like all the previous Hunters.

The guns showed looked pretty bad. So the screen would more than likely be a mess

It's shit

I'll have the game in July, when July hits i'm going to spam threads with spoilers all hours of the day.

Attached: 32131251566.jpg (719x669, 99K)

He said predict not to explain the franchise you moron

Zero kiled the others, maya the only one left. No thanks needed

>post picture for ants
>get butthurt when humans don't bother reading

Worse villains than BL2 had, unfortunately

Being real all I want is the jack copycat Handsome Jack is pretty cool as a character I like him I like his goals I like his voice actor

Where is he bros? I'm literally crying without him.

Attached: Salvador2.jpg (723x467, 156K)

fine cunt here's a better res pic

Attached: Faggotry.png (266x410, 148K)

From fat faget who died cuz of train or something got popular cuz of Borderlands 2 or some shit

Burch is gone, so not a lot. Did Borderlands 1 have overuse of memes? Never played it.

it was more of a "meme creator" sorta thing, as in stuff happened, people laughed and made memes based on it.

I predict cute interactions between Rhys and his chocolate waifu (please)

Attached: rhys_and_sasha.png (1280x1104, 473K)

Not in the original game, but the DLC started the trend and it only got worse from there.

>Tiny Tina is still around
>Janey Springs is replacing Scooter as the vehicle provider
>Butt Stallion is already being referenced

Burch may be gone, but the taint he left on Borderlands will NEVER fade away.

What said. It had a lot of silly jokes that became memes. The first one was more serious and down to earth and simple. It was 4 people, searching for some legendary loot, and wacky madmax like situation happen. There was some aliens, and crazy monsters, and a team of soldiers who wanted power. Then the second one comes out and it's just nothing but zany and silly jokes featuring most of the main characters from the first. Bruch should had just stuck to HAWP

>>Janey Springs is replacing Scooter as the vehicle provider
Are you sure? It looked more like Ellie is taking over.

Janey owns Scooter's entire Catch-A-Ride franchise as of Tales.

will feature a village of wojak npcs inspiring memes and videos to get spammed so hard Yea Forums finally gets tired of it

should we investagate?

Attached: sm.jpg (716x1016, 182K)

I remember laughing my ass off at some of the dialog in Dr. Ned's Zombie Island when I played through it with my bro years ago
Probably the only truly funny Borderlands-related thing I remember playing, and I've played all the DLCs in both games (fuck the Pre-Sequel)

Yeah, Ned was somewhat tolerable, but Knoxx was where the overuse of jokes and memes really started.

Already did Broski.

Attached: 20190404_072317.jpg (1080x824, 159K)

Not even WORRIED about it bro

Moze will be fucking based if they don't give the mech shit scaling

Attached: BL3_2K_SS_01_y9042grtyuix.jpg (1920x1080, 882K)

>Borderlands 3 purchase poll
>strawpoll.me/17735191/

Big if true

Attached: 1552126840803.png (350x339, 47K)

I'm pretty excited to play it in a couple years once some complete edition goes on sale. I just started BL2 since I picked up the handsome collection when it was on sale for 80% off a couple months ago or so. The game is pretty sweet. I wish the menus were better though. They're very obviously designed for consoles and it just makes it a pain to go through.