OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO NOOOOOOOO

BROS HOW DO WE STOP THESE FUCKING BUGMEN!?

Attached: ChinkSatanismAtWork.png (620x532, 164K)

Oh no, not Borderlands 3. I was so excited to buy Borderlands 3. Because Borderlands 2 was so good I just couldn't wait for Borderlands 3.
I don't care, they can keep it forever. Day 1 ignore, waste of bandwidth to pirate.

Why are Steam drones so cringe?

Attached: gugc.png (640x484, 76K)

>6 months
Lmao they couldn't do the full year deal huh?

What's his name again?

Attached: C9EnxGwXoAAUhUZ.jpg (656x874, 87K)

Borderlands was and always will be fucking gutter trash reddit shit. Oh and dive into a bleach pool shilling faggot

>only 6 months
oh no no no did they spend all their money already on shitty indie games

Epic is bleeding money from exclusivity contracts and already said this isn't a long term strategy. Give it a year and we'll be back to normal.

Attached: Untitled.png (618x473, 48K)

Randy "The Pedo" Pitchford

Borderlands fucking sucks and i hope gearbox die already

So far none of the Epic exclusives are games or franchises I play, and pirating is always an option.

Bordlernads is pretty much onions incarnate, you stop it by not buying it. Now would you mind all congregating in one shill thread?

>random dude on twitter thread #934

you wish you had even half the popularity of that guy

Do you think you'll be able to play with people who have it on steam if you have it on epic?

I don't even think the game will have dedicated servers considering the state of BL1 and 2 multiplayer.

Literally nothing has ever happened in Tienanmen Square

>bringing selling at a loss to PC
CRASHING THIS PLATFORM

>this decision was handled by publisher 2K/Take-Two
I doubt that

Attached: D3QnoU1UEAADUhi.png (716x1016, 577K)

I also doubt that, but I doubt the legitimacy of that post as well. We'll just have to see.

What was he thinking when he posted this pic online?

I don't care about Randy's game
he can shove it up his ass

If Randy was a hot and sexy girl, I'd care

If only the games were also cheaper, following those cheaper fees from epic store.... but guess what, they still cost 60 europoors. Fuck this shit, they can all walk the plank, yarr harr!

Attached: pepirate.jpg (421x440, 33K)

I wish the poster made some effort to prove their legitimacy, but I guess they have to be careful in situations like this. Hard to tell whose telling the truth between a well-known liar and an anonymous poster. I hope the latter is true since I really don’t like Randy.

I'm very skeptical of everything here because I know what I'm capable of if I'm feeling froggy. I could spin a believable yarn in a relatively short amount of time, so I do not give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to telling stories that are reliant on inherent credibility stated in the very post that has no credibility.

>CRASHING THIS PLATFORM
The point is to break steam and have everyone not have their old games anymore, which will force a large number to have to switch platforms and buy more to replace them.

Attached: file.png (376x369, 154K)

Randy "I fucked your daughter in the vandy" Pitchford.

I believe it was his wife who posted it. He gets off on shame shit, I don't think be expected her to post this.

How do they even have a chance at breaking Steam? Valve shadows over Epic 10 times over. Most people are wise enough not to invest in thier chink spyware.

>paying for borderlands
Why?

>giving gearbox money
Oh you're retarded, carry on

A slow drip that eventually turns into floodgates opening.

PREDATORY BOXES

YOOOONG OUT

GIB PATTYMONY

this, epic will stop their free game thing sooner rather than later just like Origin did.

I seriously doubt anyone would have the balls to do something like this.
Especially in gaming where you would be blacklisted in a heartbeat.

Seriously gamers are fucking stupid. Literal children. You cant "just go by the user score" because of shit like this.

I don't play on PC so I don't care

Finally somebody has enough money to make Steam sweat a little.

You mean you have to actually read reviews to determine whether or not you should buy it? Heavens have mercy, this is a fucking catastrophe.

Steam is bugged, sorry to hear you're late to the party. Anyways, hows that Artifact game going...

thats why you ignore average scores and instead sample some reviews to see if you agree with the reveiwers criticisms/praise

oxygen not included got reviewbombed by it's autistic 'fans' after one update and i wasn't aware until i read some and saw the same stupid "reee you're making me build the same every time" shit.

>take-two
More like, take-jew

Attached: 1544057405947.jpg (449x387, 50K)

I can conceivably buy it and play it if I so chose to. How's Paragon going?

>Incase
based

NOOOOOOO OH NO NO NOOOOO!!!!! It's not fair!! My weak arms cannot open another launcher bros I'm so upset this happened. I've gotta text my facebook friends and start a group demanding we will not be spied on by these bugmen!!!

Attached: 12435344645.png (542x436, 511K)

>PREDATORY BOXES
?

Attached: mimic.png (814x981, 288K)

Man, PC players are about the same level of autism as switch port beggars. Talk about the "master race".

Attached: 1554229130115.gif (496x498, 1.13M)

>man swimming in shit tries to tell people with shit on their shoes they're just like him

There's nothing more badass than respecting women

You take that back user!

It's OK, user. You can buy a PC version from Gamestop.

It'd be difficult for them to actually "break" Steam since it is so dominant in the online video game retailer space. Epic does have a bunch of Unreal Engine and Fortnite money but they are currently spending it to try and entice people to move to their much shittier storefront. They're hedging their bets on taking a significant chunk of the market from Steam before their money starts to run dry.
Personally, I think they should have focused on making their store secure and including the basic features that people expect first before trying to prey on all the retards who can't wait a few months to play video games. The backlash probably would have been lessened if they provided a service that was even half as good as Steam.
Then again, it's chinkshit so there's always a good reason to question why you should use it in the first place. Personally, I don't see any good reason to. They pissed away any potential goodwill right out of the door so fuck 'em.

>break steam
not gonna happen. the most they can do is get more users to Epic and create some actual competition. There's nothing they can do to kill Steam though. If Steam loses enough sales, they will simply reduce the % they take. So I hope Steam's competitors are successful, that means more money for game studios and publishers

Not him but personally I couldn't care less about the cut anybody gets for anything. I care about what leaves my fucking wallet and that's it. What happens to it after that is out of my control.

Yeah they should have worked on making a platform that's at least equal to Steam. That shouldn't be that hard, Steam hardly ever makes changes from what I've seen.
>all the retards who can't wait a few months to play video games
how many people is that anyways? I don't mind waiting a few months to get a deal on most games, I can't think of many games I bought at launch, can't think of any that I couldn't have waited on.

dude WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT STORE IT'S ON. IT'S STILL ON YOUR PC, WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT. HALF OF YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY

Attached: bored-kid-4x6-shutterstock_131924027.jpg (332x222, 57K)

Personally I care about smaller studios getting more money. They'll actually use the money to make good games with fresh ideas. Valve hasn't done much worth writing about for awhile. Even the Steam program doesn't work well.

>WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT STORE IT'S ON
This must be a rhetorical question because Yea Forums is full of people who care.

Games are made or broken on the first week or two of sales so I assume that means the majority of buyers are the retards who can't wait a few months. I'm the same as you, I don't really buy anything that isn't discounted but I think, in the grand scheme of things, we're a pretty small minority.

There are devs and journos on twitter who can't understand this behavior and why its cringe as fuck, its easy to understand why it is done. It is quite literally the only way to tangibly get their voices heard that what the publishers are doing to their game is awful and sucks. Its why you get replies to your epic exclusive post on twitter of people openly saying that they will pirate the game because of it.

Why do people hate having competing stores again? Do they prefer steam have a monopoly?

I dont know what is more retarded: leave a negative review after hours of playtime or after 0.1 hours of playtime.

Attached: 1554346845500.jpg (372x407, 38K)

I have a lot of bones to pick with Steam regarding their laziness with their store. I've been wanting a way to exclude tags from search results for a very long time, but they're loathe to implement this feature adequately. If I click on new releases and include the tag single player, games that are multiplayer are still showing up because I can't exclude multiplayer as a tag, and publishers are listing games as both simultaneously. It pisses me off. I should not be so limited when the library is unreasonably bloated with things I don't want. But that's a story for another day.

I'll support developers and publishers that don't fuck up in ways I care about, but I'm not losing sleep over whether the developers are getting 1% less than they deserve or vice versa. They're responsible for negotiating their own compensation for their work. I'm just the customer.

but WHY EXACTLY

>PC gets a small taste, of what console have to go through with MS and Sony, and proceed to lose their minds.

Nevermind the fact that people seem to unironically want to play a new Borderlands game

I'm not so sure that's the case though. I remember Kingdom Come sold like 1 million units in the first month or so, but now it's like 2 million. Of course some of those were from sales, but money is money.

Also, I wonder how much Epic knows about people's buying habits. Sure, some people follow gaming news/youtube/ twitch, but I wouldn't be surprised if a sizable chunk of people rely on the front page of Steam to learn about new games.

I don't get it, why are people so ass basted about it being on the EPIC store?????????? Like it's not on Steam so fucking what lmao is it a territorial thing.

this is the fakest sounding shit i have ever read, like motherfucker wouldn't announce this shit ahead of time unless hes turbo retarded cause all it'd do is cause an internal investigation to him getting shitcanned and blacklisted from the industry.

Based consumer rights activists. Fuck those slanteyes at Tencent and their predatory business practices and their race traitor enablers at Epic selling out their fellow white men for a quick Yuan payday.

It's gaming, a lot of people are fanboys by nature. Then there are some people who don't like the idea of having multiple game store programs on their PC. Personally I don't give a fuck, I just want to play good games. I don't mind using Steam most of the time but using GoG, Origin, Epic, etc other times. As long as I get good games, smaller studios making more profit is icing on the cake.
The search system on steam is a joke, and there's no excuse for it. It's just a side effect of Valve's stupid company structure. The search options are limited, and if you misclick the client takes you back to page one.

And yeah, it's the job of a studio to negotiate, but it's difficult to negotiate when one platform has almost all the users. That's why the idea of competing platforms is a good thing.

>Nevermind the fact that people seem to unironically want to play a new Borderlands game
Yeah I don't get it personally. It's an overrated, mediocre looter shooter. The only appeal is being able to play with friends.

>PC gets a small taste, of what console have to go through with MS and Sony, and proceed to lose their minds.
Most of console games are multiplats.

>It's another "Pitchford fucks the industry in the ass again" episode
Fuck this cuck for normalizing false advertising in vidya (Aliens CM)

Borderlands is a no buy until it reaches $10 on the steam sale anyway. If you do want it at full price, epicfags are going to be beta testing.

Honestly why are so many people pro-epic here? Do they hate steam? Are they devs/shills? Do they not care that they have spyware on their PCs?

the inorganic effort to make this a big point of debate just reeks of shit-tier viral marketing. fuck you randy. fuck you and your shitty meme game. congratulations on ruining what could have been a bunch of decent fps games by introducing diablo loot to them. nobody actually likes these games, they're just addictive to brainlets who like to see their numbers turn into bigger numbers with no meaningful changes to the gameplay over time. thank you for making every shit retard on my fucking friends list ask me to play boringlands 2.

'but it's fun with friends!' you cry. everything is fun with friends you retard. watching shitty movies is fun with friends. getting drunk on cheap beer is fun with friends. monopoly is fucking fun with friends. there are so many other things you could do with your friends, and even better, you don't have to play Borderlands.this shitty shilling effort is so obvious it fucking hurts, and Yea Forums has become so normie that they participate in obvious shill threads without even a sage.

Attached: 1553305997320.png (749x604, 665K)

Randy "Pissford" Pitchford.

>Tencent owns part of Epic, but chinks can't play it because the launcher is region locked
>Chinamen are planning to pirate BL3
They seem pretty based to me.

Attached: 400.jpg (400x563, 40K)

I'm definitely in favor of more stores that sell the same products because ultimately that means better prices and better service for customers; specifically me. The issue I have with Epic is they're trying to subvert this process and not compete. They have no external incentive to lower their prices like they would if they sold the same things everyone else did. They have no external incentive to improve their services for the same reason since the draw to their service is the exclusive nature of their products.

I wouldn't care at all about Epic if they just did what other storefronts did; sold games and kept their exclusives limited to games they own the copyrights to; i.e. first party games like fortnite. Other stores do this and they get criticism for having inferior services for sure, but they're not being actively damaging to the marketplace by making things worse for customers.

>Honestly why are so many people pro-epic here?
1. Paid shills
2. Consolefags who'd rather we all wallow in shit
3. Bitter old Valve fans

Here are are some of the more rational reasons:

- A person concerned about privacy is generally averse to giving their info away. An EGS account means one more corporation you have to trust not to fuck up the handling of your data, which is a reasonable concern given that Epic has been subject to data breaches already.
- The concept of moneyhatting is reviled by many and accordingly they don't want to support it.
- The EGS client was shown to be prematurely collecting data off Steam prior to user consent. Apparently this has or is going to be patched out, but it raises concerns about what else the program might be scanning and collecting.

There are other issues, like the store being feature-poor. In particular for me, the lack of Linux support is a big step backwards from where we should be headed.

it's fucking hilarious reading though, BUT BUT BUT EPIGGG DD:

Attached: haha.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I'd be pretty damn nervous to be an employee at Epic right now. All these practices are basically leading to a headline of "Epic lays off 60% of workforce to meet quarterly quotas"

>PCusers destroying each other
Epic is the gift that keeps giving.

windows 10 itself has spyware and a whole bunch of other dumb shit nig nog, unless you're using a VPN right now seriously don't bring up shit about muh spyware

only NPCs use win10

being you a faggot bugman shill

PC Cucks

What? bleeding money? from shit like Fortnite and Chinese Overlords lmao There thinking long term apprently

Yes because the best way to make devs come back to steam is to use a steam exclusive feature to bomb all their games on steam with bad reviews

Attached: 1.png (277x249, 91K)

PC will never die, just the distribution services on PC

Attached: download.jpg (217x232, 10K)

>some other thing does bad thing and you're not complaining
>this must mean you support getting fucked in the ass at all times by all companies
Logical fallacy. I like eating bananas. This doesn't mean I want 50 million unskilled immigrants in my country because that's where the bananas came from.

Competition is good yes but only if it benefits us the consumers. If games on EGS cost 30% cheaper compared to steam you wont see such a public outcry. Instead EGS decides to bribe publishers so that we have no choice but to download chink malware on our systems all while paying the same price as steam. Sweeny said consumers will lose this war so why are you siding with someone who efectively said "fuck you guys" ?

It is. Valve has done nothing for PC gamers for fucking years. Its taking them almost 4 years to release a new UI. Valve is so focused on releasing microtransaction meme-games that they lost touch with PC gaming. Wonder why we don't have half-life 3? Because Valve wanted to capitalize on counter-strike skins and a dead ass microtransaction filled paytoplay paytowin card game. Remember when they tried to make you pay for your Skyrim Mods? Oh yeah, everyone forgot about that and still blames Bethesda, even though Bethesda was only 50% of the problem there.

Valve has did fucking nothing for PC gaming, they never will. And it's a toxic place for people to work, but that's a story for another time.

Attached: GKaoJ.gif (119x114, 18K)

They'll manage so long as Fortnite is still a thing.

more rational, sure. but people with these three specific concerns are about 1% of anyone who gives a fuck about "exclusivity" on a game. those people care about privacy, and if that were the case they wouldn't even give their shit to valve or steam for the same reason. people who are whining about moneyhatting you can't group into the other two reasons because those people are just hating on principle, despite the fact that their fucking games are still on their own personal computer and not another dedicated machine they need to pay for. it's just a storefront, same as the oculus store, same as origin, uplay, battle.net etc.most of these people complaining on principle have one or more of these installed alongside steam. it's literally not going to affect them in any meaningful way aside from having yet another store front they may be able to get good deals from OTHER than steam.

bottom line also, if you're buying games from these services, you don't actually own them anyway because of how they're tied to the store. so the answer to the question: who really gives a fuck about this shit? absolutely fucking no one important.

>Valve has did fucking nothing for PC gaming
let me guess you started playing videogames yesterday right?

>sorry my positive review is epic exclusive for the next 24 months
Fucking kek.
Fuck off with your "cringe" BS btw I don't care if they declare their love of transsexual autigender furry pozloads in the review as long as it's set to a negative review.

Attached: 1544204090677.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

1998 actually.

Attached: 3dfx.jpg (1400x1050, 36K)

I don't use 10 and I do use a vpn, from time to time. Also don't be a nitwit do you think your aids will save you from your ebola? Having multiple botnets isn't a good thing.

This man fears his own shadow is watching him.

Attached: fear.jpg (578x447, 68K)

Why the fuck would I put more spyware on my machine then you absolute fucking mongoloid

Attached: You have a medical disorder.png (475x235, 152K)

lmao how many times are you gonna post the same thing?

>Valve is so focused on releasing microtransaction meme-games that they lost touch with PC gaming
Yeah, thank god Epic is here with their obvious marketeers to save PC gaming, right?

>it's a toxic place
Only a millennial uses the word "toxic" in these contexts.

>Imagine unironically supporting the Chinese takeover of the West

>1998 actually

christ that's way too late, i already ran the gamut on nes and snes before that

I love how desperate Epic shills are getting.

Attached: 1523862059579.png (1600x3713, 3.35M)

>millennial

You are probably a millennial too you fucking wanker. How many people 40+ use Yea Forums?

Attached: Ohwow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Attached: 1530326417039.png (2507x3037, 1.81M)

>if that were the case they wouldn't even give their shit to valve or steam for the same reason
>most of these people complaining on principle have one or more of these installed alongside steam
You're viewing this as an absolute thing, like "I care about privacy so I never give my info to corporations" and "I don't care about privacy so whatever lol" are the only two states of being. Every new account is a choice. We can limit ourselves without abstaining completely.

>people who are whining about moneyhatting you can't group into the other two reasons because those people are just hating on principle
It is a practice that they don't want to support. By buying a moneyhatted game, you are tacitly agreeing to businesses forcibly restricting the platforms a game launches on.

>despite the fact that their fucking games are still on their own personal computer and not another dedicated machine they need to pay for
I've seen you say this twice now, so I'm going to mention that this is some kind of weird red herring that you've come up with. It would be worse, sure, but it's not relevant to the issue at hand.

>they may be able to get good deals from
Given comments by Sweeney, deep discounts aren't coming to EGS.

>if you're buying games from these services, you don't actually own them anyway because of how they're tied to the store
I don't see how this is relevant either.

>who really gives a fuck about this shit? absolutely fucking no one important.
I don't think this is a reasonable stance at all; you appear to be saying "I don't agree, so it's not relevant."

OHNONONO posting should be a banable offence.

I'm not siding with anyone. Just asked why, though I probably could have worded it better.

I don't like the exclusivity deals. But it makes no sense to complain that Epic isn't pricing games on their platform lower than Steam automatically. Can you name me more than a few rare instances of physical stores pricing just-released games at a price than MSRP?

Attached: 1542726196773.png (2081x2196, 1.7M)

Attached: 1547429301511.png (2474x4155, 2.67M)

>guy posting the same shit about some literally-who game for almost a month

What an unsettling window into mental illness, I'm fucking spooked.

Attached: 1550488964123.png (2310x2461, 790K)

Based Chang finally introducing full microtransaction based online only drm games to glorious eastern pc gaming. You buy now. No refund buy now.

Attached: 1552512841308.png (708x590, 216K)

>epic pays big bucks for another shitty game
Atleast give the good games money you faggots

>NETFLIX HAS AN EXCLUSIVE SHOW THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN SHOW RIGHT NOW??!?!?!?!?!
>HOW FUCKING DARE THEYYYYYYYY
Seriously what
I honest to god have no clue why people are mad at this

Imagine they gave moneyhat dollars to develop new games instead. Dare to dream.

Because people in this industry don't like getting fucked in the ass as hard as the TV show audience?

that's fine if said show is stranger things or something, but how would you feel if a show people said was going to be on cable was pulled at the last second to be put on netflix?

Netflix produces that show, just like no one cared Epic's downloader is the only way to play Fortnite, stop bootlicking and pretending it's the same thing.

Valve and Steam have their own issues and they do get discussed when they happen. Acting like it's being swept under the rug unfairly is not a legitimate claim. Valve has gotten more criticism than anything else in the PC gaming industry for a laundry list of reasons. They don't get a free pass. But in this instance Epic are the ones fucking up which is why we're talking about it.

I played Genesis and Snes before that, gaming wasn't really my thing until my parents got our first computer. they got me the doom trilogy in the picture because i played doom 1 on snes.

Attached: doom.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I've noticed that it's always the most reddit companies that try to part of "the new movement" and be special.
Ubisoft with their onslaught of Wii U ports, Gearbox going Epic exclusive.

>We can limit ourselves without abstaining completely.
I agree, but look at the state of this thread. You honestly believe most of these people are thinking like you and i?

>It is a practice that they don't want to support.
It is an unfortunate practice, but in this case, is literally the least harmful of all tactics. Like i stated before, it's still on the same platform. Just a different store. Sure it's another account, a different front, but if you want to play the game, it's not a monetary investment on your part. You'd have to be both worried about privacy and hurtful business practices. Chances are most people really don't care. Whether YOU do is your opinion, entirely respected. But you're one person.

>Given comments by Sweeney, deep discounts aren't coming to EGS.
Yet. It's a new front shaking shit up by stealing releases away from other services like steam. Wait until sales, they'll either match them or not, and lose business that way. They can't keep moneyhatting releases indefinitely.

>you appear to be saying "I don't agree, so it's not relevant."
That's not it at all. Look to the past on anything this site or the twitterverse gets upset about. People kick up a fuss about whatever they can to try to make as much noise as they can about things they don't like. They go as far as to boycott games, review bomb, etc. etc. In the end most of them end up caving and just moving on with their lives anyway, nothing really changes. It's the same for this. The people in this thread whining accomplish nothing. It's set it stone, and whining that a company has a game for your computer in a different store front than steam 6 months in advance does not affect your ability to play the game if you really want it. If you disagree, you will wait and play later, or pirate the game. It's so insignificant, this "backlash" or whatever you want to call it.

Why would I want to install a launcher made by a liar?

Attached: 1523611686683.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

A few months ago Randy was praising the epic store on Twitter now he's taking the high road like a bitch

>getting assmad over truth
big yikes

Strange... considering 2K allowed deals with Aspyr and Feral to port their games to Mac/Linux. Maybe its really the publisher's fault for all the greasy Fortnite shekels pushed into their lap by Epic Store... but its also possible that Pitchford is fucking wimping out now tthat there's real backlash "See guys not my fault despite all the stuff I just said... its the big bad publisher right, not me at all"

I fucking love this so much.

God, you're actually getting a taste of the console wars now. Fuck if Castle Vidcons still made comics this would be an amazing one

That's just business.If you make something you can choose where you want it to be sold at or just sell it yourself.
If there was no contract involved and they decided last min to go in a different direction that is their choice, not mine.
How is it different?
>i make something
>this place wants to hold onto it for a while so people come to them
>i agree
How is that hard to understand?

that's genuinely not any better, fuck streaming.

i try to own all my movies/TV shows physically. if i can't, i pirate.

What truth, Chang, that Epic is spending all their Fornite bucks on marketeers?

>big yikes
Of course it's a "yikes" poster.

Attached: 1543766250040.png (800x648, 526K)

>Costs like 6 Canadian Dollars. That roughly equals out to $5 U.S Dollars.
>Sold 300
>Joined Development at Capcom
>Was surprised anyone even noticed this at all and now has a decent stable job in the Games Industry

I find it funny how this is trying to paint a picture of a man who bet his soul on the line and then it failed so he now has to work at Burger King when its really the exact opposite of that.

I'll make sure to pick this up off G2A for half price in 6 months. I hope the Russian I buy it from uses stolen cards

Attached: pirate chad.png (2518x1024, 276K)

>That's just business.
Shitty business that only Epic is doing because they have literally nothing beyond Fornite.
Epic is the bad guy here, and I bet they are desperate for other launchers to fall for the exclusivity shady crap to not look like the only bad guys.

Epic came out of nowhere, they have no experience with PC gaming, they come here offering a launcher that has no benefit to us and is constantly sucking off developers instead and imposing itself on us.

Why would I want to support these people?
What do I get out of it?
Nothing.

sounds like randy bo bandy

Attached: cheesegut.jpg (400x400, 27K)

This

Only a dumb redditurd would save this cap as if it had any legitimacy. The entire thread was calling it fake and gay.

Which is why I pirate all TV shows and movies I watch and I've never paid a single cent to Netflix.

>Sweeney: fuck consumers lol
>Also Sweeney: Be sure to use our store guys we care about consumers (well the devs but you get the idea)

It was obvious they weren't making money on these contracts especially with shit games like metro exodus. they are just taking the hit in cash now in the hopes it secures gives them enough games and publicity to allow them to grow.

>Play a game
>It's shit
>Drop it so you don't waste time
>Wooooow dude you didn't even give it a chance
>Wait for it to get better and play it to completion
>It's still shit
>Wooooow dude why did you play it that much if you hate it

>You honestly believe most of these people are thinking like you and i?
>Whether YOU do is your opinion, entirely respected. But you're one person.
>The people in this thread whining accomplish nothing
But wasn't your original question "why do people care?" Instead, you seem to have concluded that most people have moronic reasons and won't change anything. Why did you ask in the first place? Was it rhetorical after all?

>it's not a monetary investment on your part
"If you're not paying for the product, you are the product." There's more involved than the dollar value in your bank account.

>literally the least harmful of all tactics
What about using that lower cut to offer fully regional undercutting?

>Wait
Oh, I will be.

I have to go to bed but I like that you weren't some OH NO NO shitposter. Good night, user.

>buying games full price at release
im gonna get this shit 2 years down the line for 10 bucks with all dlcs and on steam.

>sorry my positive review is epic exclusive for the next 24 months

>playtesters always give positive feedback