What is the vidya equilavent of this card and the feelings it can bring?

What is the vidya equilavent of this card and the feelings it can bring?

Attached: ard.jpg (524x800, 31K)

Uno online +4 card

Attached: 1.jpg (280x447, 53K)

Seeing the 3 pop up in Bowser's Big Blast

Attached: AQTFvtp.jpg (1520x1604, 268K)

Attached: PotofGreed-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (461x669, 685K)

What does this card do exactly? Never quite understood its role in a deck

Attached: E7958439-3FC6-48E3-B750-B73C84E6716F.jpg (734x418, 41K)

No, see this card fucks your opponent indirectly by letting you get an advantage. +4 is a direct "fuck you" to the opponent, something like Raigeki is far more fitting.

It’s literally 2 cards for free. Absolutely no cost or risk.

Well there is this abomination

Attached: 3E34D43A-6B63-4858-B342-F52AFEE3C60E.jpg (1392x2032, 3.58M)

>What does this card do exactly?
It draws 2 cards.

Draw 2 cards. Maybe check the wiki next time

If handtraps are a thing when do we get an MST for the hand.

Attached: shell.png (220x219, 44K)

This card is like the entirety of a Mario Party match wrapped up into a singular piece of paper.

Fuck all 3 of you.

>Absolutely no cost except the part where it takes up a slot in your deck.

the entirety of Darkest Dungeon

Imagine having this card in your first hand and then immediately having a card hand advantage for free. I don’t play Yugioh, but I’m pretty sure it can set up deadly combo

a slot you are filling to meet the 40-card requirement anyway. Something that lets you reach your combo pieces is far more valuable than extra copies of said combo pieces you wouldn't need in a streamlined deck, nevermind random filler that doesn't help you reach your win state.

But that doesn't matter. In a game where you have to meet a minimum deck size, "takes up a spot" isn't a cost, it's a necessity of playing the game.

If taking up a spot is so bad, play against me and my deck of 34 pot of greed, 1 upstart goblin, and one of each piece of exodia. My deck must be bad because I'm running 34 of this super-high-cost card right?

Gives every single deck the exact same advantage, which means it's not broken at all and shouldn't be banned.

I don't fucking know man.

Fighting a Joy Mutant and them suddenly chomping one of your party members' head off.

Attached: Hey nice record I have one just like it.png (245x245, 4K)

Attached: 2cards.jpg (419x610, 34K)