JDMC Thread

JDMC Thread

Attached: favela.jpg (901x792, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/hideaki-itsuno-interview-devil-may-cry-5
youtube.com/watch?v=KxD7Mu1pVZA
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441974893/#q441982220
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441987319/
polygon.com/interviews/2019/4/3/18293391/devil-may-cry-5-interview-capcom-hideaki-itsuno
expansivedlc.com/devil-may-cry-5-has-planned-dlc-after-bloody-palace/
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1097804975470592001
jeuxactu.com/devil-may-cry-5-le-dmc-de-ninja-theory-nous-a-beaucoup-influence-117235.htm
drive.google.com/file/d/1sehBInbkahYDqQ3NzV3nyHPKljIdLysp/view
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3158915
youtube.com/watch?v=erKuABEFsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=YR355CwNUww
youtu.be/-5lqd4SKsu0?t=2995
twitter.com/dakkytang/status/1113531118471376896
youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
twitch.tv/thespherehunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Okabe said DLC is happening

Attached: 1552133696922.jpg (2560x1440, 341K)

Attached: 20190402211738_1.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

>JDMC Thread

Attached: 1552230144825.jpg (1024x576, 138K)

desu I love this design of Rebellion, it reminds me of what I want in my sword if I had one.

Attached: Rebellion.jpg (218x498, 12K)

reminder that Nero has a cute butt

Attached: 1550911896619.png (527x515, 429K)

what the fuck was Malphas' problem?
first she's all about protecting Urizen's reign but then she's plotting against him in that mission 14 cutscene

Go cry about it and fuck off.

RG parrying on the frame you switch to it when?! It's literally the only thing Dante needs to be perfect, all it needs is max-act tier timing with no option to block.

Attached: 1524327259971.jpg (748x1024, 148K)

I think a better question is who the fuck was Malphas

Attached: neverforget.jpg (976x543, 282K)

This.

I wouldn't mind a spin off of world building in the DMC world. Are demons in the human world a rare occurrence or do people play it off?

Attached: 1554167397640.jpg (1200x923, 108K)

The leaker was Matt, right?

Who do you think this mysterious hero was?

Where's leaker kun to spill the beans about vergil dlc.

Attached: 1554002024382.jpg (1230x911, 128K)

>I didnt believe V was vergil until I saw the split in two cutscene
wew

Source?

Attached: Untitled.png (934x476, 633K)

Dan, Matt or Reuben. Since they all access here

usgamer.net/articles/hideaki-itsuno-interview-devil-may-cry-5
there
he also pretty much says he'd totally do a lady and trish dlc if he had the money

What if they made a character where you could be really huge and rip and tear with claws and chew down enemies with gnarling teeth while still being able to use blades and energy weapons?

Reminder that Itsuno also said there would be "hidden weapons" (as in, plural) and there was only Kalina Ann.
Don't take dev words seriously

>Are there any other Vergils I should know about?

>I need more power too

Attached: Untitled.png (860x487, 618K)

anyone got the "attack you fucking cat"?

Attached: 1552767809508.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=KxD7Mu1pVZA

Attached: axyvyluqldp21.png (535x497, 429K)

Attached: 1552446395486.png (501x503, 168K)

Thanks man

Attached: 1552168565615.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

Swords formation is underrated. People aren’t taking advantage of the ways dante can add on to his damage, like swords formation and faust hat’s magic hat and man in the red. You can kill bosses in like half the time with both of them up.

Attached: E03D4DA3-3B49-4DC4-B522-F18C74520DA5.jpg (587x954, 53K)

Attached: 1552446763524.jpg (500x500, 139K)

I guess you could say shadow is a pussy

Some of this fanart is a little...

Attached: D3O3QA7UgAAHEj0.jpg (1080x765, 191K)

remember this lads
these were the best times
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441974893/#q441982220
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441987319/

jesus that fucking foot

Attached: 1535607704924.jpg (123x123, 8K)

Attached: 1554151903322.gif (540x400, 2.41M)

Attached: 1416346726715.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

polygon.com/interviews/2019/4/3/18293391/devil-may-cry-5-interview-capcom-hideaki-itsuno

>For instance, it’s not as cool for someone to take out a cell phone and say, “Devil May Cry” [with a normal voice]. But when you have a big landline phone on a desk, you can pick it up and say “Devil May Cry” [with a deep voice]. And that really comes down to the fact that we grew up in a certain era. We grew up in the ’70s and ’80s, before there was technology like this. That sense of style is something that’s been ingrained into us from having grown up in that period. There’s a lot of stuff in the game where they don’t use the latest technology, because from our point of view, this is what’s cool.
kek, DMC is literally boomer core, you can't make this shit up

this perfectly encapsulates why vorgin being le anonymoos hackerman was so fucking lame

Attached: 1544536903985.jpg (1024x571, 37K)

>those retards who thought V on the announcement poster was Vergil
They were right, but they were also wrong.

expansivedlc.com/devil-may-cry-5-has-planned-dlc-after-bloody-palace/

Even if we disregard all dev statements, including those that say it's not happening, and those claiming the opposite, we're left with high probability of it happening anyway.

QUALITY feet

We can agree playing as V sucks and having Lucia playable (since she was in the novel) would have been much better, right?

Why does V have down's syndrome in this pic?

nah

Attached: 1550798845073.png (344x366, 104K)

Woolie

Nah, V is kinda fun to just have a braindead character in between Dante and Nero

There was a reply there talking about a bunch of missing story stuff. I noticed V talking a lot about Nero being powerful enough to wield the Sparda and kill Urizen that was never brought up again mid-game. I feel like Nero was supposed to wield Sparda and get his Devil Trigger from that somehow, instead of a random emotion filled Devil Trigger.

>footfags
>toddlerfags
>pacifierfags
The day of the rope can't come soon enough

Attached: 1554255598242.jpg (1280x658, 463K)

Is it weird if I found this a little arousing?

>There are unpublished ones, but please wait for future information about that. As we are all concentrating our efforts on the main part of the game, we hope that you will enjoy the product version first. DLC is preparing things that the user can choose as you like after the main part to the last.”
The hell does the last sentence mean

Where are people getting the idea that Gilver was a clone made by Mundus? I've read the novel and can't find anywhere that implies this

Attached: 76r567453235486576978675346.jpg (437x606, 294K)

No. I can agree that V's gameplay suks asses sometimes, but at least his character had some plot purpose.

>judgment NUT

I like Lucia but I'd rather have just more Dante and Nero levels since Lucia was irrelevant to the plot and would have been hard to actually work into it.
Still would love a Lucia DLC with Amulet system and her having new weapons.
Her mentoring Nero in the ways of bird combat would be cool too.

>lucia
>ever existing

V is cute CUTE

For real though, what's a good retro style phone I can plug into my PC and use with skype/discord/etc? How am I supposed to angrily hang up on people if I can't slam down the receiver.

Did you read the NEW untranslatedd novel where Gilver was retconned into being a clone?

There might be Lady and Trish dlc, but it would be in the most basic stages currently. Maybe they'll just save it all for later.

It's not implied in the first novel, at the time it was written Gilver meant to be Vergil. But with time they came to realisation Gilver was way to fucked in the head, even for Vergil. They mentioned him being a clone in BTN

weird no, degenerate yes

>okabe's old ass quote is being used
>ingore Matt
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1097804975470592001
>Ignore Itsuno
jeuxactu.com/devil-may-cry-5-le-dmc-de-ninja-theory-nous-a-beaucoup-influence-117235.htm

It's over my man.

V could probably beat Lucia in a fight
He’s cool to play as too so fuck off

Attached: D418B18F-AD14-4AF3-9748-C6D4BD3CB406.jpg (540x960, 73K)

VERGIL DID 9/11

Attached: 1551650026148.jpg (1812x964, 320K)

Even when Matt replies to people asking it's always some short no or ask capcom. He doesn't even say were looking into it or anything, makes me kinda suspicious.

>And then I lost my passport and I didn’t even get to go to the party.
I feel bad for itsuno

no

Attached: 1554033218487.png (785x1208, 368K)

Oh so that's a recent thing, but until then it was believed to be Vergil?

I read this one, but it doesn't say that anywhere I can find. Or maybe it's something implied that I'm just not picking up on
drive.google.com/file/d/1sehBInbkahYDqQ3NzV3nyHPKljIdLysp/view

yes

I think people just started to jump to conclusions after reading the Trish chapter.
It stated he sent demons to confirm that Tony Redgrave was Dante.
This combined with his Angelos being artificial constructs based off of Sparda, Dante and Vergil battle data and the semi canonizing of the DMC1 novel made people believe that Gilver was one of those demons I guess.
Nell now exists as canon, and there's no way Gilver would actually be Vergil due to DMC3's events so they just tried to fit it all together and have it so one of the demon's sent was a vergil clone.

Oh, there's a baby v meme that was about cute and then this fag perverted it.

Attached: D2_FS0GVAAAgF3J.jpg (1920x1200, 176K)

Horrible translation to "you can play every level with any character"

I'm 100 fucking percent sure Matt comes to these threads and make all these """"""""predictions""""""""""' that became true with pinpoint accuracy

Who the fuck just gets up and say "Oh hey Urizen sounds like Vergil" minutes after the trailer drops?

it's honestly absurd how every minute detail of the game was predicted in these threads, even some cutscenes or boss names before they were ever shown

What unconventional weapons would you like to be given a devil arm form? I think a skateboard or Yo-yo would be cool.

Is Sparda beasically DMCverse's Jesus?

Attached: 1552098114901.jpg (1000x1000, 218K)

I'd have it be a hoverboard isntead of a skateboard.
Have it be something like Punchline but even more advanced.
Make it double as a shield or giant axe or something.

A demonic soccer ball.

He's the closest thing to a god that universe has so kinda actually.

Yes. Waking up to justice>=Dying for sins as far as Fortuna is concerned.

shopping cart

Attached: Om0061.jpg (581x469, 72K)

how dare they

Attached: 73946752_p1_master1200.jpg (625x490, 93K)

A wheelchair.

how the fuck am I supposed to play Dante in DMC4? he's so hard and makes no sense
Why are Trish, Lady and Nero so fun in comparison?
should I try Vergil? what's he like?

how good is it

vergil plays like he does in dmc3 but he has JUDGEMENT NUT END, the ultimate "nothin personnel" attack

How did people predict Gilgamesh for that metal boss? That's the one that surprised me with how everyone seemed to already know.

>should I try Vergil? what's he like?
Literally the easiest character to play as, too OP

This
>Tfw using balrog to stun and then giga impact while summon swords stabs with punches doing more damage and does free shredder while charging.
There's probably more shit but goddamn it's the best

Attached: 1537320276304.jpg (260x273, 12K)

>Who the fuck just gets up and say "Oh hey Urizen sounds like Vergil" minutes after the trailer drops?
Anyone with half a fucking brain, even I could hear it a little without it being pitch shifted. You underestimate the weaponized autism here, people always jump to analyze everything when a new trailer drops for something. And by the time people were editing Urizen's voice to show that it was clearly Dan's, the Vergil = Urizen theory was already pretty popular, that was at the Game Awards right? Of course people are going to immediately try and find a way to prove their theories.
I really don't get why people think this is somehow evidence that Matt goes on Yea Forums, a bunch of the shit that got posted here got put up almost right away on the DMC sub reddit, which is more mainstream/normie.

Attached: smug_matt.png (264x255, 86K)

>A baseball, bat, and glove that are each separate demons but wielded together
>A cape wielded like a matador
>One of those human-sized hamster balls
>A really, really big fist
>A Doctor Octopus-type setup but the tentacles are demonic-organic
>Several thousand Lego bricks possessed by one demon

Attached: 1535752747398.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Why would Trish and lady dlc not be coming out? The ending literally hinted at it HARD

People predicted Gilgamesh as the metal boss? I think one of the main things that wasn't predicted was Lady being inside Artemis. I mean there were some people saying it later on I think, but I think more people thought she was gonna be inside Girugamesh.

Paintbrush with poison ink but that might be too Ookami
A weaponized literal animal of some sort? Like something in between Shadow and Cavalier.

Money

I didn’t want urizen to be vergil honestly . But the v twist was pretty cool o guess

I feel like there’s something off about Dan’s delivery. Like, it just doesn’t sound like Vergil to me. I can’t quite pin it down, but I’m willing to admit it may be my own autism.

wait did you seriously not get the other hidden weapon?

The people I heard it from didn't realize Gilgamesh was just a metal empowered by Qliphoth and not an actual monster at the time but yeah. Maybe it was the patterns on the spider but I didn't think they were that obvious.

I want DMC's equivalent to the Takemikazuchi from Bayo 2.

Attached: Weapon_Artwork_Takemikazuchi.png (1200x674, 896K)

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3158915
>

Attached: 1543461271576.jpg (600x500, 68K)

Man In Red basically makes you safer and sets up your juggles for free. Magic Hat gives you consistent additional DPS and juggles after moves you can't Jump Cancel. Sword Formation makes certain moves (mostly the ones where it makes the windmill) so much easier to land and can crowd control for you when in Gunslinger.
>tfw Sword Formation, Ignition, Man In Red, Magic Hat, full RG meter, and either Overtop Gear or Cerberus Lightning active all at once
Dante is an utter clusterfuck of mechanics in this game and I love it.

Attached: 1531365856966.jpg (583x572, 38K)

You stop that, right now.

Yes. And the dlc could cost money?

Artemis as Lady was definitely a thing, though a more popular idea was that it was Lucia

IIRC he was was sick during recording for 3 so he'll never ever sound like he did again.

Nico looks way better when you ditch the shitty Tumblr glasses.

I saw a few people comment on the release thread that it did sound like Dan, I'm sure a couple people were suspect. Capcom were shilling the cameo system here and the op did sound kinda how like matt would write, so im pretty sure pr would come here, especially with the micro transaction fiasco.

while it is Dan who still pushes the 1200 year old Sons of Sparda joke, Dan confirmed he actually didnt have a cold.

Thats something that gets said a lot but never has a source, also its wrong because he recorded new lines for Vergil in the special edition and sounded the exact same

Wrong, he debunked that in the Plebbit stream (again).

Nah, during a recent Reddit AMA he said that wasn't true.
He just grew a bit older I guess.

Though really, Vergil himself grew a bit older and went through a few years of hell.
His voice could justifiably be slightly different.

I’m not sure it’s that. I think he sounds fine in 4SE and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t sick then. It’s so frustrating that I can’t figure it out. Ah well.

>1200 year old Sons of Sparda joke
explain

Oh well fuck my ass then. I guess he just got older and maybe wanted to make Vergil sound older as well.

I like how the vergilfags were all in denial just like the vfags were, about the tweest

Really? I thought he was great as Vergil in 5. It was his delivery as Urizen that was off to me. Some of his lines sound fine, but quite a few of them are really awkward sounding.
>NOO IT IS YOOU WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND
like what the fuck

Attached: vergil.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

empusa with borb and fatto is done

Attached: kawaiiempusacolor.png (1055x958, 612K)

I think this may be the most likely explaination. Guess I’m not used to it yet.

Jesus, Nero, buy a new fucking shirt.

w2c these pants?

Maybe he sounded raspier ? It sounded like old vergil to me but Im not good with voices.

To be fair he wears that shirt the entire day most of the game takes place. He's torn jacket however has no excuse except it's the shit.

Cute!

Attached: 1553281280285m.jpg (777x1024, 79K)

Apparently Vergil's demon half doesn't have his smarts so he talks like a brute

But kyrie made it for him

He's actually legit too poor too.
It was also made by his girlfriend with love.

What exactly do you think was going through Nero's mind when he thought all this time that Dante was his dad but Dante told him the truth about it being Vergil instead? Something like the inverse of the whole Meryl and Campbell deal?

>Thats something that gets said a lot but never has a source,
Probably from a panel he mentioned it as a joke?

He didn't think Dante was his dad, He probably just assumed "Humans with demon power have white hair"

>Nero's mind when he thought all this time that Dante was his dad
When the fuck did he think Dante was his dad?

So when do you think Nero will learn to pull this off?

Attached: LoptrChildNew.png (786x585, 445K)

>would I have your lahf, and yew moin?
Was Southworth trying to put on an accent for this line?

Attached: 1553368026804.png (800x587, 504K)

That might be another factor. Guess I’m just used to Vergil sounding youthful.

>vergil
>smart

Attached: 1550522045077.png (378x365, 141K)

If Dante drinks Skol, what kind of beer would Vergil drink?

It was the opposite for me. I was thinking that Urizen was Vergil relatively early on, but I didn't think V was Vergil until way later, that actually shocked me a little bit. I thought the V being Mundus theory was dumb too though. Like for me it was when he told Nero that he remembered being a child when Red Grave was first attacked, and when he pointed to the house that was like the "well shit, there it is" moment for me.

Attached: V and his Catto.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

honestly I think its because of Pat from TBFP, he claims it during their dmc3 lp and its the first time i've ever heard it and it only seem to spread since then

Reminder this is who's under the hood.

Attached: 1493817577705.png (700x1000, 899K)

He sounded fine you tard

>tfw no hand knit sweater from your gf to hunt demons in

Newest novel confirms it I think. Iirc Santcus said Nero had the blood of Sparda in his veins so Nero just assumed Dante was his dad

>DSD Round trips on DMD Vergil

They really wanted to hammer home the point that Vergil's Summoned Swords ain't all that this time around huh

Attached: 1554242423481.jpg (540x304, 35K)

Amazing art, you did good!

Is there a possibility that Nero's mom is alive?

Kyrie makes clothes for him and the orphans herself you heartless motherfucker.

Attached: delete.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

Does anyone have enough balls to Ragtime Vergil's dive attack and Showdown it to see what happens? I tried but im too shit at it

Why didn't Nero care enough to ask him why he abandoned him then?

Excellent work user

Attached: 1553030713337.png (565x763, 406K)

Yeah, she ditched Nero after he was born

It's more that DSD is the absolute shit and is equal or better than the Yamato as it allows Dante to reach his full demon potential.

I doubt it. Why would Nero end up being taken care of by Kyrie and Credo if his mom was still around?

I was always wondering about that cause Vergil sounds more or less the same to me in every incarnation

She ditched him because she knew he'd be dead weight.

>kyrie makes vergil a sweater
>vergil doesn't wear it so nero beats his ass
kek could you imagine

So what did eating the Qliphoth fruit actually do? Dante still beat Vergil with it

Pretty sure it was Woolie who brought that up, just like Belial being Mundus's son.

did anyone make a webm of nero combo b with yamato

>"Nero I don't think your father likes the sweater I knitted him"
>youtube.com/watch?v=erKuABEFsQ4

Dante won because the moral of DMC is humanity is the strongest power, however eating the fruit let Vergil gain SDT

When V merged with the powered up Urizen, it allowed Vergil to come back in top condition, is what I’m guessing.

This is really dumb that it's only mentioned in nico's reports but dante got some of that shit in him during his coma.

Takemikazuchi is my favorite weapon in all of Bayo, and I adore its design, but Cavaliere is everything it does but better functionally. I wanted Dante to get a heavy weapon and he got damn-near the best thing possible.

Attached: 1533260847855.png (366x400, 243K)

Couldn't it just be Crazy Talk making Pat wrong?

I distinctly remember Woolie being shocked when they talked about it in the LP.

Give him some more demon power and allowed him to heal when he joined with V. Dante was still stronger because he didn't take a shortcut and improved his own skill

Depends on if Pat was the one who said it in the first place.
Let me check.

How bad do I smell?

Attached: the last of us.jpg (1099x493, 51K)

I just wish Cavalierre had the option of riding it indefinitely if you didn't hit anything with hit.
Punchline I can understand limits for it because nto wanting it basically skip the level but Cavalierre could totally be ridable for a while.

Just learned that if you mash checkmate on an empusa, V will stab his cane into it multiple times, similar to mashing gun during Nero's buster on a hell caina.

I frickin love Vergil! Oh my god.

Attached: 1552857698025.jpg (1320x1079, 322K)

>switch from Dante back to Nero
>Can't stop attempting to style switch
>have destroyed roughly 10 straight breakers trying to do this

When I want to try something with Vergil and I fail and keep trying for 2 hours thats when I start to hate the game and myself. I shouldnt play these kind fo games

Yeah it's one of his best ways to maintain and gain style.

Healed him. If imperfect urizen merged back with V or even spent too long without the tree, he would wither away

Healed Vergil of his Mundus aids and gave him Sin DT

>Switch to Dante
>Keep trying to Exceed

the irony is that neither of their facemodels are jewish

What do you mean "try something"? just use DSD Dante round trips

It's not 3am yet fujo, go back to your hole.

a chair

Attached: Chairs.gif (320x213, 2.77M)

Post deadweight bitting V's finger

which mission is this?

>Switch to V
Joke nobody does that

Black Beer, and Nero Skol Beats or heineken

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: just.png (733x561, 381K)

The secret mission where you need to kill some niggas in like 10 seconds

Attached: Hold this L.jpg (750x498, 93K)

Not that user but that's secret mission 4 IIRC

That's. So. CUTE!

AaaaAAaAaAAaAaAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAHHHHhhHhhhhHAAA

Attached: 1553929862055.jpg (448x372, 10K)

Are you calling me a loser, saying you want a letter L of some-form as a demon weapon or both?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554197306017.png (191x382, 37K)

I'm not a fujo. I hate fujos.

Attached: 1552779324405.jpg (684x1080, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YR355CwNUww
was lady supposed to fight vergil?

For example, try to RG only, try to Ragtime his dive attack, and dumb shit like that

Yeah, I definitely won't be. As soon as I finish up DMD here I'm going straight into the void to try some combos with Dante

Xth for dummy thicc ass claps.

Quick! Come up with DMC 5-style titles for bosses, enemies and important characters who don't already one
>Infernal Arachnid-Phantom
>Unyielding Storm-Griffon
>Ultimate Demonic Weapon-Nightmare
>Immortal Demon King-Mundus

thanks

Attached: cozy.png (426x364, 36K)

A LADDER

Attached: UnitedImmaculateIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.89M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU WANNA FUCKING GO user?

Attached: 1c62f2f9-ed85-4488-8812-5d6f4b2c1fed.png (512x512, 203K)

never 5get

Attached: 1553993665283.png (700x600, 444K)

>tfw your retarded unfunny meme gets reposted over and over
+10 ego

Attached: fagfrog.jpg (300x300, 24K)

V needs to eat!

Attached: D29iEbbUwAAM493.jpg (938x2048, 327K)

>It's a Vergil gets tricked by terrorists episode.

>PREPARE TO

I beat floor 60 in Bloody Palace. Does this mean I can choose warm-up and fight Cavaliere whenever the fuck I want without having to retreat mission 11 every time now?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 13 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.41_[2019.04.03_19.38.25].jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

ELIMINATE ALL

he cant get fat he has to stick to the aesthetic

>Royalguard
>Leaves herself open to be penetrated

>tfw I'm bad at these games and just here for the story

How do I git gud?

Yes

Those are little barbells and it says the D word

Attached: 1554264746147 (1).jpg (1680x1048, 351K)

>Implying her hoo-ha won't royal release the second he tries to penetrate.

Every time, the absurdity of it with the subtitle cracks me up

Attached: 1544438085213.png (825x450, 322K)

The scythe is my favourite. It's the only proper scythe weapon that feels good to use in any action game outside of Haseo's scythe in .hack//g.u. and the Burial Blade in Bloodborne.

Attached: chernobog.png (512x512, 154K)

Maybe

stop mashing buttons and learn how to do combos

This was the cutscene on DMC3 Vergil 2

Attached: judgment cut end.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

People will say I'm wrong but honestly just play. Try stupid shit that you wouldn't normally think with all your moves while you do. You're gonna get hit a lot but eventually you'll learn what works and what doesn't. Use dodge rolls when you can to punish enemies quicker

>Mission 5 Griffon just wants to drop everything and go play cards
Is there any art of the DMC crew + V playing any sort of card game?
All i know is that Dante would be the first one to get fucked over

Attached: Enzo.jpg (706x493, 82K)

youtu.be/-5lqd4SKsu0?t=2995
Found it, it was Woolie who brought it up first.

if they want vergil and nero to interact more they'll have to put vergil in the main game right? they wouldn't give us another not vergil?

Unironically go in HARD. These games reward risky playstyles aside from 2 and try to think creatively when fighting as you ideally will cycle combos and special inputs like stingers to increase style and damage output.

Depends on the character
Generally it's always practicing. You do the best combo you can do, then start adding things to it.

Mistakes into Miracles but Nico is preggers with Crewcut's baby

Basically just fuck around using a bunch of different moves until each individual move is muscle memory and you'll begin to put them together like lego.

borb

Attached: D3FCAM0UwAAK7h7.jpg large.jpg (1780x1176, 224K)

Just died to Vergil in BP because I missed the Royal Release on his flying bullshit and it hurts.

this is a dmc thread, we're all either fags or fujos

Attached: 1553470489363.png (430x374, 188K)

Learn enemy patterns. Thats it

Is Yea Forums the best place to leak shit?

is this that giantess fetish?

I've never been able to go above floor 70 ish in any BP so you're way better than I am.

Yes, as long as it's not CP or any other illegal shit mods don't care and jannies do it for free.

not that I know of, I wouldn't mind seeing Griffon pulling pranks on everyone like the shitbird he is

Attached: D2oliXcVAAA3ZAD.jpg (1200x1178, 165K)

Bayo 2 easily had the better weapon set than 1 which is a shame given how the combat as a whole was worse. The bow was pretty worthless though, and that's saying something given how Takemikazuchi was only good if you Panther Offset its charge and ran into an encounter with it ready and Chernabog had like 70% of the moves it felt like it should've.

I AM NO BORB.

It's such a retarded thing but I love it.

Yea Forums has had a lot of legit leaks get ignored or called fake. Its the best place if you just want to tell someone, and don't care if they'll listen right away.

I'm gonna miss FUCK YEAH BARBECUE TIME! bird.

You can do it user! I believe in you!

Attached: D2RtzDOVAAAuKMW.jpg (2005x1178, 155K)

>The bow was pretty worthless though,
I only ever used the bow for the one alfheim in Bayo 1 where you needed to get 15 torture attacks in 5 minutes against 5 waves of enemies without getting hit more than twice and the second last wave had the duo wolverine asshole enemies.
I never was able to beat that alfheim and wound up giving up on it forever.

I still can't reliably dodge offset either. It always happens by chance since I never can tell when I'm supposed to hold a button. Honestly I don't think I'll ever be decent at Bayonetta but I enjoy the games so I'll keep playing occasionally.

I haven't played Bayo 2, how was the combat worse?

baby V meme makes me feel funny... in the heart region

Attached: D2_gyWiUwAAN1Jm.png orig.png (760x549, 381K)

Well fuck me, guess I remembered wrong.

All the best cap faces seem to come from either Vergil or Nero, looks like it runs in the blood.

Attached: 1554098747646.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

If it makes you feel funny anywhere lower I'm gonna have to kill you.

Attached: 1554332940796.jpg (799x700, 126K)

>mfw I find out you can knuckle on dodge moves

Attached: 1532982811662.png (246x239, 64K)

Can his jet attack be buster countered in BP like in mission 20?

I'm neither. Fujos are scum.

Attached: 1548725350719.gif (404x154, 697K)

its retarded just like the vfujos

Not that user but I don't see why it wouldn't be it's the same timing as RG no?

I haven't played as Nero yet, still trying to beat bloody palace as Dante. But I was able to Royal Release Artemis' flight attack so I assume all that stuff is still possible?

no!! never!!
just the heart and maybe the soul, I promise!!!

Attached: D2bjYXbUwAABr4H.png orig.png (600x527, 188K)

>Die to vergil BP when he has no health left

Attached: fuck.jpg (900x1600, 309K)

but he's only two days old
their only problem is they're treating him too old

I NEED MORE OIL

Mountain Khaki has something similar

p-post Nero and Kyrie please

Attached: 1553298874138.png (1011x1200, 879K)

Good.

So how does Short Hair Dante look when he does the Bloody Palace Taunt? does it still switch to the same hairstyle or does it make it a shorter version?

>Vergil has another son
>He grows up into V

Attached: 1553831130081.jpg (1256x1761, 219K)

>little kid is not excite for pizza

V has no hunger at all.

I couldn't tell if i was just fucking up the timings or not. 20 and 19 vergil have a bunch of slightly different mechanics which made me think about this.

>people would be lewding shota V
please no
keep this concept to yourself I don't want it spreading

Attached: D2aCtAmVAAASOxD.png orig.png (589x519, 167K)

Attached: IMG_20190331_105132.jpg (900x1260, 104K)

Attached: 1552165075027.png (600x704, 359K)

>tfw I actually like the theory that V was going to turn out to be a second son Vergil had but it wasn't as popular as Vdust.

He needs more _food

Basically, Bayo 1 was built around Dodge Offset. You needed to use it to keep your strings up while dodging enemies because the end of a string meant a Wicked Weave and WWs did big damage and were weighed really heavily when it came to your score. Witch Time was a secondary mechanic, and this is why Nonstop Infinite Climax doesn't have it at all, so you can focus on Offset as your primary mechanic. Torture Attacks were a secondary offensive mechanic to get iframes, delete or heavily hurt an enemy, and gain an Angel Weapon, but it was attached to a resource (Magic).

Bayo 2 decides to shift the focus onto Witch Time instead of Offset. Witch Time is available on all difficulties and has more variations depending on how well-timed your dodge or parry was, and many enemies can only have their guard broken/can only be launched in Witch Time. This lead to many enemies being a bitch to fight because you just sat there waiting for something to dodge so you can get your combo started, fucking up the flow of Bayo 1's combat. Umbran Climax was also a wholly better use of Magic than Torture Attacks, as UC had huge AoEs made out of WWs for a limited time, and Angel Weapons were overall worse than in 1 (some Demon Weapons were pretty good though). It's a real shame because 2 has much more interesting enemy and weapon design as well as Tag Climax which is a really cool idea and fun with a friend of equal skill. Balder and Rodin are fun as hell in it, way more than the Umbran Witches you can use, and Rosa is basically the true Hard Mode because she doesn't get most of the weapons and she's a full-on Glass Cannon that dies in 3 hits.

Attached: 1553364168367.jpg (540x676, 66K)

Attached: D1CgWSlV4AAB3eJ.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: 1553449250662.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Gladly

Attached: 1535420381498.png (980x873, 390K)

>Basically, Bayo 1 was built around Dodge Offset.
>Witch time was a secondary mechanic.
What the actual fuck am I watching? Witch time gives you more than enough time to do a full combo. What kind of drugs are you taking?
Why do you like dodge offset so much?

So realistically how long before Capcom start announcing DLC? I need more content.

Attached: 1554224506083.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

AGH CONNOR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Attached: 8FFDE45B-A9CD-4FC9-8DDF-8507039719FF-7762-00000E12F6F54EC7.png (1886x1060, 2.75M)

How come DMC dante says fuck you it's cringe but Nero does it it's cool? Is it because his trigger is a metaphorical fuck you because it staggers?

idk how the fuck it started and why but the meme of Morrigan being Nero's mommy is the most cathartic thing, even more when you consider how uptight Vergil is

Attached: 1554265558432.jpg (958x659, 386K)

I love little chickee being drawn like a BORB, please post more

Attached: BORB.jpg (525x525, 32K)

Never.

Attached: 9E504AE3-619C-4605-B164-CE6D3C406A03-4658-00000696E0877980.jpg (3056x7000, 3.9M)

Who is this artist?
Cutest stuff

Attached: 1551122587246.jpg (600x852, 69K)

>use the BP taunt
>do the bubblegum taunt
>nero's face as he tries to look edgy while chewing the gum
It's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1437933235355.gif (500x278, 180K)

Witch Time doesn't even exist on the highest difficulty. Dodge Offset is what you need to learn to get Platinums and Pure Platinums on NSIC. It's the only way to keep your defenses up while consistently building towards Wicked Weaves. Witch Time is a fully realized mechanic but you can (and many have) beat the game without it, barring the handful of puzzles that require it.

They were both top tier in UMvC3. It only snowballed from there.

>camaro
>jdm

I miss autismbot Why are all the characters I like autists and usually homobait?

I'm very uncreative, but then again some of the enemy titles in 5 were pretty simple
>Electrifying Beauty - Nevan
>Looming Dark Knight - Nelo Angelo
>Vengeful Monstrosity - Beowulf
>World Eating Colossus - Leviathan
K

Attached: lovers.png (900x639, 917K)

Yea Forums dropping the facade and admitting they're really reddit for a day is not evidence of anything aside that I'm surrounded by faggots user.

DMC4, DMC4SE, Bayo 1, Bayo 2, W101 etc never got a DLC. I think pure action games are one of the last bastion of no DLC, because of how much dev cost per hour of content compared to other games.

Am I gay if I have a crush on V?

Dad of War had no DLC

Is there a version with Clancy and Nero?

No red orb farming needed for me to complete DMD w00t

Attached: 1552359528898.jpg (400x400, 32K)

We wont get DLC. They're already making plans for DMC6.

dakkytang

Attached: daddy.png (500x500, 178K)

>But with time they came to realisation Gilver was way to fucked in the head, even for Vergil.
What did he do?

I ran out of time on stage 29, the one with a shit ton of hell fags, how do I genocide them all fast enough as nero

user, its past your bedtime.

Attached: 1552175631864.png (522x508, 380K)

round and plump
spherical
as any borb should be

Attached: D2cR3uZU8AInWsn.png orig.png (700x900, 302K)

Because you are projecting yourself user

Did V know that he and Dante were Sparda's only children? That, plus the Griffin comment and knowing Nero is a descendant of Sparda means he definitely knew Nero was his son on some level.

do you have XY chromosomes
then yes

Attached: zoomer on the left.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Donte wasn't hated just because he said "Fuck You" and all that, he was hated because he was the antithesis of Dante. His original design (after the Tony character from the proto-RE4 days morphed into him) was built around an action hero that doesn't smoke, drink, fuck bitches, or swear and still looks cool. Donte walked around yelling profanities for no good reason, and in the opening credits is shown doing all sorts of drugs and having meaningless sex with whores. Then the use of profanity for comedy's sake is horribly unfunny.

Nero swears because he's rough around the edges, and it's a funny contrast to when he's around Kyrie because he refuses to curse or let anybody curse near her. The big FUCK YOU moment in M20 is because of all the frustration the Qliphoth incident gave him coming to a head because he has a face and name to attach to it who happens to be his long-lost deadbeat dad.

One small issue I have with 5's script is that Dante says "shit" a few too many times, but it's nothing worth getting worked up over.

Any attractive likable male character will attract a cult of homos

>AIIIIIEEEEEEEEE OOOOWOWOWAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (862x602, 48K)

No but you are at least a 1 on the kinsey scale.

Harsh

They might just go onto the next one. I see no reason for them to waste time on it when they could be making part2.

Nero said 1 (ONE) fuck you because he had a very good reason.
DmC Donte said fornicate thou a millions times because he wanted to look cool.

How much cuter would the story have been if V came out of Vergil as a little kid instead?

Attached: D2wmPVHUkAALbNm.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1200, 136K)

I like when people remember that Morrigan is Scottish.
Zero was also top tier in UMvC3 and often paired with Dante & Vergil as a semi-common team comp. Zero is voiced by JYB. All the pieces are falling into place.

Attached: 1530220252049.png (240x262, 91K)

>making dmc 6 without whoring out vergil first

>MY POWER SHALL BE ABSOLUTEEEEE

nobody is completely straight
i'd fuck vergil and the rock

this fucking Vergil pic makes me cry every time I see it
its so fucked up look at it

Attached: D2rSq9qU0AEoZx1.jpg orig.jpg (707x1000, 61K)

I don’t care about swearing, it’s more that donte doesn’t really do much else besides swear and act like a cunt. Also everything else in the game was subpar to terrible so it made him that much worse

Adorable. I bet Nico would mommy him. But if he still had his tattoos then I'm sure that'd lead to some strange looks.

Wait why? Because it looks like Nero?

fUCKING Kek wtf is that

>Vergil
the hell I mean Nero
its so fucked up I couldn't tell the difference

user...

Dakkytang but the stuff that isn't the cutest shit ever is often mega-cringe.
Or both. twitter.com/dakkytang/status/1113531118471376896

unprotected hand holding is the best!

Attached: 1553221059354.jpg (2560x1440, 811K)

Is borgil/10

What did Griffon say exactly about Nero again? I know he asked something like "I wonder where he gets that from", but what was it, like his pride or his stubborness or something? I mean that could just be him thinking Nero was Dante's kid
>I know how stubborn you can be

Attached: 9fy86N24hR.png (1359x1057, 1.16M)

Do you like traps?

Attached: D20JemXWkAA-9F7.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

ugly as fuck

borb

Attached: D3K6xMHUwAAESFF.png (792x806, 1016K)

kyrie art is the worst

Attached: 1554257506120.png (628x596, 712K)

3SE and 4SE were basically DLC. And 4SE only wasn't because the original was already old as fuck by that time.
We got playable Vergil in a remaster of a game that didn't have him in it AT ALL. Who actually believes we won't get it as DLC for 5 which sold a fuckton and has some of his assets done already?
It's only arguable if they will actually bother making new missions for him.

I watched Kes again the other day, I got to thinking it would be cool to have a kestral whose movements you can control with the ball and string like in the film.

Attached: kes-1969-003-dai-bradley-with-falcon-00m-ku4_0.jpg (1000x750, 133K)

No because you're a woman

It means he thought Nero was Dante's son.

Honestly if we don't get Vergil DLC then DMC5 really goes down in my opinion, better than 4 no doubt but 3 will still be the best.

It was mostly the context. Fuck you as your witty one liner retort to smack talking a demon is just lazy. Saying fuck you in a climactic moment where you're using your devil trigger to explode in power and beat up your dead beat dad still portrays that he's a punk kid but makes sense and we know he is capable of saying more than that, he didn't beat that phrase into the ground.

Ur a faget

Wait so does dying on Mission 19 and 20 and selecting "Restart Mission" count as a continue in the achievement to beat missions 19 and 20 with no continues? Cause I definitely just beat M19 and 20 with the no continue bonus for both of them and I still don't have that achievement

You should be taken out back and shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

>What did Griffon say exactly about Nero again? I know he asked something like "I wonder where he gets that from", but what was it, like his pride or his stubborness or something
It was about how nero wouldn't back down from a fight, so stubborness

>how do I genocide them all fast enough as nero
>nero
How can you possibly run out of time as Nero?

Some of the stuff they draw is pretty cute and even clever, but then other stuff is straight up disturbing. why is there so much art of Nero as a girl

Attached: 3588ef97-ee8d-45d0-81cd-ce63d0e841a3.png (600x852, 683K)

Like father, like son.

Attached: 1544766413862.png (939x574, 106K)

I wonder what Sparda in his demon form as a female would look like.

Attached: devil_may_cry_4_sparda_wallpaper_by_danteartwallpapers-dafsj1e.jpg (1191x670, 265K)

>All I wanted was to be protected and loved...

Attached: D3NFu0jVsAAgGmY.jpg (860x879, 122K)

Donte was doing it to look tough and intimidating while Nero was saying it from a place of hurt and vulnerability.

Jokes on you, I like gay and non gay art user. But I'm posting CUTE Nero and Kyrie art and nothing you'll do won't stop me.

Attached: 51908633_p3.jpg (720x580, 521K)

That's not trap Nero that's just bad art.
Trap Nero is shit like this.

Attached: D3Ohxi1UgAAbEA6.jpg (1152x2048, 382K)

>Sons of Mundus
That actually sounds pretty interesting for a future DMC

Attached: 1525735284979.png (383x447, 263K)

Agreed. Fucking agreed

>I'm not your mommy V

I fucked up on one of the previous stages and the teleporting homos kept running away, as well as some how surviving two break ages

You got me there

>twitch.tv/thespherehunter

based sue streaming bloody palace

That's the cutest straight couple besides Sparda and Eva.

Attached: sparda_by_pezdegoma_db69g3l-fullview.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

ar-are their dicks rubbing against each other?

Attached: 1552514282401.gif (262x199, 65K)

Dakky likes to pretend Nero is trans. I think she might admire him too much...

Based trishu putting vergil in his place

Listen, I'm trans and I think he's like the ideal right now so I guess idk

Best option is to not fuck up and build up your timer early on.

Nah, in Asia they usually use trans where they actually mean full blown genderbend.

>Listen, I'm trans

Attached: tumblr_pgh1s3zSbv1rdbcawo7_1280.png.jpg (1280x1280, 394K)

>all these homosexuals coming out of the woodworks

DMC5 was a giant mistake

Attached: mommy.jpg (750x750, 61K)

Did Vergil really forget he had a kid or was he just acting tsundere?

Attached: 1554245086178.png (900x820, 127K)

NERO STOOOOOOOOP

Attached: AAhhhhhAHHH aiieeeee.jpg (1196x2100, 180K)

He does kinda have the Tumblr tranny look now that I think of it
Like reverse trap enough that you believe it's a man except the woman transitioning is ugly

>Listen, i'm trans

Attached: 1554031782505.jpg (740x415, 29K)

>all these homosexuals coming out of the woodworks
>posts a man in drag

Attached: 1542425064891.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Has anyone else not unlocked the achievemnet for beating M19 and 20 with no continues despite having done that on all difficulties?

Attached: 1554093331408.jpg (1119x1917, 726K)

Maybe. I've heard "two ways" used, whatever that means.

Attached: cerberusface.jpg (388x380, 50K)

go back tranny

>forget
He fucked a lady and then left town. He didn't know.

A'ight whatever, I just love the game and think V is real nice, not detrimenting your experience.

The cute stuff is cute and the bad stuff makes me laugh so it's a win either way.

Attached: D2A17PIVYAEPqbc.jpg (500x500, 40K)

The chick on the right is supposed to be Lucia
I know that pic in particular wasn't but still. the artist tags it as "transgender" though. Are there a lot of chink fujoshis or something? I swear like more than half of the recent yaoi incest fanfics uploaded on AO3 are in chinese
yeah I think it's this, they seem to be ESL too.

Attached: c42d28b4-8b66-4e1f-9148-a22e4f7e2631.png (1280x901, 1002K)

>I'm trans

Attached: 1552765130515.png (738x669, 186K)

speaking of fags
why didn't nero X crew cut take off?

Attached: 155434269781.png (920x584, 677K)

Live like a windrammer while you fuck.

HAHAHAHA

Oh my fuck.

Attached: 73767048_p0.gif (960x960, 274K)

Attached: tfw no cute demon bf.png (1280x798, 965K)

>tfw I'm a /u/fag and all the faggot art doesn't bother me at all because it does not at all conflict with my interests
I can't even take it seriously.

>I NEED MORE HORSEPOWER

V doesn't deserve to be associated with trannies

Attached: D2h3w-JU0AEs1Sd.jpg (900x934, 88K)

No, ya dunces. Vergil is a lightweight and doesn't drink that much, so he drinks Bohemia.

Doesn't he have a nice bulge too?

No you silly, his thigh is against the bulge.

JEJ

Attached: 1553527793421.png (900x900, 589K)

not sure if UNGA or wannabe FKMT

Attached: 1550278146451.jpg (900x562, 247K)

>Silver Bullet is not in the Jukebox
>Only plays at mission 20
Why the fuck?

Attached: crewcut BLACKED.jpg (940x1024, 120K)

shut up no one cares leddit

Cool, where I can I subscribe to your blog?

Attached: donte_confusion.webm (1280x720, 187K)

Could've fooled me, this is one of those times to complain about removing delicious brown because then shit just gets unrecognizable.

yes

Attached: 1552424446774.jpg (1024x707, 61K)

My friend really likes this chick, is she a tranny though?

>go on twitter for more dmc5 fanart
>half the posts are tumblrinas whining about muh incest iz probluhmatic, the other half are "nero is trans uwu v is nonbinary"
Every fucking time. I don't give a shit about shippingfaggotry but this cancerous genderfag bullshit makes me want to die.

That kyrie looks kinda chubby, it’s cute

he is pretty tumblr so they would feel attracted to tranny looking characters

Too patrician for mainstream fujos

>gone for like 5 mins
>thread goes to shit with fujos and fucking trannies
What the hell is wrong with you Americans.

I don't have any, I just come to Yea Forums when I'm drunk off my ass to talk about vidya

Is this Barry? Or did a stray landwhale wash up on our shores? Either way kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1554037329443.jpg (762x762, 102K)

Nigga, you wanna get banned from my blog? Playing with fire here.

How the heck did she seduce Vergil for an one night stand?

where is the sauce you devil[/spoiler] trigger

>Americans.
OBSESSED

>americans
>no euros

Games are for everyone.

Attached: 56290.jpg (1600x1000, 112K)

Damn the spoiler tag on the first one just vanished for some reason even with ctrl+s.

holy shit V bloody palace is fucking easy. I thought you guys were just fucking with me when you said that desu

Attached: 1553239240265.jpg (1024x604, 89K)

Stop advertising that tranny and kys.

Except feminist landwhales and trannies, both of whom should fuck off forever

this thread is pretty gay if you ask me

>he wants to listen to one of the worst tracks in the game more than he has to

Attached: why.jpg (170x296, 7K)

The incest acts as a filter for neo-fandom cancer.

>he hasn't seen the multiple wall of text posts that one person on tumblr made of their genuine headcanon of Nero being asexual for some reason
also
>incest iz problematic
what's wrong with that, I don't care about shipping either really but I don't blame people who dislike all the incest stuff in the fanbase

Attached: F8zokxlAGJvxrNg5.webm (640x460, 722K)

Shut up tranny

I won't, although that does answer my question

here is something completely straight

Attached: D3QJTO5WAAEnsKb.jpg (500x517, 71K)

anybody got that webm of bustering the vergil plane?

V is the easiest to play in general.

I avoid that shit and just follow people who actually play games.

Attached: 1553438868778m.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Ironically trans Nero is the only headcanon I can forgive because of the fucking /d/evil pussy shit but that's not even the reason most of them seem to go for it.

i like this

S-sphere hunter...?

Attached: 1552265890307.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

> (You)
Funny, because I was just about to reply to that second post with "except trannies".

Alright then, peace out. Enjoy DMC5 though

Is that really the only words you know?
C'mon you can make a better insult than that!

Attached: Dante-devil-may-cry-anime-16697822-853-480.jpg (853x480, 27K)

If tumblr really had a problem with incest why the fuck do they keep making so much dante/nero/vergil/v/sam/dean porn

Is that Lady?

>I don't blame people who dislike all the incest stuff in the fanbase

I don't know why this fanbase is so obsessed with incest.

I'll admit I was a fujo in my younger days (think 11-18), but back then you were a whiny loser if you bitched about muh incest/muh age gaps. I carried this stance into my non-fujo years.

Nice. Still think that's a mod in that image.

Trannies with dicks are Ladyfags
Trannies with vaginas are Vfags
Ergo Sphere Hunter is a Ladyfag

It's 4 or 5 in the morning in Europe. It's either Americans or Australians.

Probably the part of dumblr that doesn't listen to the SJWs. The protofujos, if you will.

I love it, user.

Because the only attractive male characters are related

They started early today

Attached: 1554262003978.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

thnx user. I sincerely hope that's as satisfying to pull off as it looks. also, I just now noticed that vergil has a tail.

im surprised this didn't take off either,
heir interactions in the game were really cute and the doujin basically writes itself

Attached: 1552600977217.jpg (865x717, 135K)

Old guard fujos, not the younger

Free style points

Attached: 42664.webm (1200x698, 1.71M)

What exactly is the dickmouth on Urizen supposed to symbolize anyway?

>Incest
>Trannies
>Faggots
>Fujos
These DMC threads really have gone to shit. Way too much cancer has infected them at this point. Just fuck it off to /vg/ already.

Attached: 1553737851687.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Stop reminding me of the days when tumblr was cancer but an arguably much more tolerable form of cancer

Attached: 1485136095251.jpg (249x249, 5K)

Like his father Borgil, we have Moro

wait, is he impaled with his sword in this shot?

wub
BIGGER
wub
DICK
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

god this was the fucking hypest, i was by my self at 1 am and said 'HOOOOOOOOLEEEY FUCK' out loud

such a goofy looking motherfucker

Stop looking at his dick mouth you fag

Attached: 1554262095960.png (500x522, 252K)

Based gash bell poster

kamiya

I'd say Ungaro but that's a real fashion designer already.

it isn't like this all the time, but it has it's moments

what why

Attached: 1553804569353.png (226x318, 33K)

hey it's better than it was a few days ago when polfags started alex jonesing for no reason

at least the DMC boys are hot so it actually makes sense and relates to the game

Avoid nighttime threads

That looks like it could be a nice traditional tattoo.

I know about the Dante ones but Nero? What do they think Sweet Surrender is for?

Because it's fujo hours right now you fucking fag.
Give it some time, these threads are good when the fujos go to sleep.

Give good ideas for a Sparda game script and what the dialogue would sound like.

Attached: legendary_dark_knight_sparda_by_ammyxdante-d36rmmv.jpg (467x350, 21K)

I would've beaten it, if it weren't for those fucking DT Furies.

Attached: D3KKHUdWsAAlnJB.jpg (776x1200, 114K)

>he doesnt enjoy this

Attached: 1552451750053.jpg (2205x3653, 2.63M)

No Dan, this is an important question.

I love how upset people got at the trish/dante romance when it isn’t even incest

It looks lovely, thank you user, you've done well for yourself, I'm proud of you.

No thanks I'd rather the games look forward not go back.

PEE ON MY FATHER DANTE

He nurses her platonically, that's all.

>Incest
>Trannies
>Faggots
>Fujos
But isn't this always DMC?

You must be over 18 to be on this site.

I want more instances of the Nero helping civilians.

I prefer actual fujo/fag hours over TRANNY fujo fag hours

>What do they think Sweet Surrender is for
for his self enjoyment

Attached: 1554191287756.jpg (2560x1440, 591K)

any nudes?

Obviously massaging his platonic life partner kyrie or fingering himself/V who in my headcanon isn’t vergil so it isn’t incest and is thus ok

here

Attached: 1549215734333.jpg (1222x1869, 1.77M)

that's your opinion I suppose, but I'd rather a good Sparda game, but thanks.

This Nera is actually kinda cute

Attached: D19XevUUcAI0bKf.jpg (768x1024, 165K)

>headcanons

He platonically filled her dark soul with light on his desk

stupid fujo

Just wanna take this moment to call out everyone who said that the increased difficulty of DMD actually makes V hard to play. You, my friends, are fucking full of shit, this character is pants of head fucking retarded levels of unga and mashing for easy SSS

Attached: 1554060167452.jpg (254x283, 12K)

Absolutely not.

Attached: 1552510882557.png (612x486, 137K)

>female nero
whats the fucking point?
DT nero already had a fat bucci

Attached: 1554085099799.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Anything is cute when you draw it as a kawaii anime girl.

Vergil must be dissapoint of those faggy nails

very NICE

Attached: thiccil.png (450x557, 200K)

>platonic life partner kyrie
Based Capcom promoting problematically incest-coded relationships with Nero/Kyrie

That’s what I’m talking about, all the people going on about how v being vergil is dumb because now all the porn they made before the game came out is incest

If you wanted Frank West in DMC you could've just said so.

If there are any drawfags lurking, could someone make a comic where Nero's talking to Trish or Nico or Lady where he says
>"Yeah, I never really knew my dad, and my mom left before I was born"
Only for whomever he's talking to to give a perplexed look and ask
>"H-How could she do that?"

He is Big Boss

Attached: tumblr_nie0zwYGVY1qzqt8do3_500.gif (500x230, 1.98M)

Female Nera would have an enormous crotch bulge.
To hide all the Devil pubic hair, you know.

>Sweet Surrender
They give some really asinine reason like it was all Nico's idea and that even though Nero and Kyrie are in a relationship it isn't sexual??
Dante's is even weirder. Why would an asexual person, who apparently feels so sexual attraction to any gender, keep sexual photos all over their place and read softcore porn in their spare time? Tumblr folk are fuckin weird man
>Tumblr: complains about toxic masculinity and say it's gross how straight people apparently flaunt their sexuality and should stop
>also tumblr: the second a male character doesn't act like a horny teenage boy 24/7 and try to hit on every woman he sees (i.e. Nero) they headcanon him as asexual or gay or demisexual or whatever the fuck

Attached: 30235346.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>vergil has no ass so fujos needed to edit one in
sad

I was being factitious

You are mentally ill and need to seek help. You're probably just one more push away from ending it all due to your crippling mental disorder.

Attached: 1554245451990.png (1200x1325, 121K)

>asexual
Nice projection, incel