Do you share the same point of view?

do you share the same point of view?

Attached: image (1).png (546x450, 266K)

All weebshit should be removed from Steam, not because of tranny sensibilities but because it's all trashware, worse than shovelware.

Whats their problem with the game?

Attached: 4chen.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

>some social justice warriors
wow great article, stopped reading right there

Traps have nothing to do with trans shit.

I don't know why someone would think the word "trap" is harmful to actual transsexual people

Hearing an explanation might change my opinion because I'm willing to change my opinion

But traps aren't transgender. I don't get it.

traps = successful
trans = unsuccessful
hence they're mad

I know everyone hates SJW but I legitimately pity them. Now matter how retarded they might be I know for sure that I'll never feel so empty inside, so thoroughly unable to feel anything, that the only think I can do with my free time is to seek anything that will make me feel like I belong, no matter how fleeting it is. Imagine if these deranged morons could actually get into videogames; they'd have endless entertainment instead of endless suffering.

>oneangrycuck
>using weasel words to rile up retards

Stop linking this incels site

Oh no, not SOME!
Call me when it actually happens, one angry incel.

>ONE CHUBBY GAMER

Attached: defae407d8156e72c57ba1903f521457.jpg (687x800, 63K)

who is the best girl in this VN, the red-haired one or the fox goddess?

Tranny kys

Stop trying to ruin crossdressing you SJW retards

Attached: 1536455209331.jpg (400x434, 59K)

Then why do Yea Forumstards call Bailey Jay and Sue Lightning "traps" when they're trannies who take HRT?

>oneangryretard writing /pol/bait headlines to rile up Yea Forums again
Do you really think we won't notice that extremely distinctive font? Stop posting this garbage, nigger.

Cause they're the rare few that actually pass

It's possible. They do believe the word "trap" is a slur. Case in point, the mods at SV will ban you just as fast as the mods at Yea Forums.

I'm guessing "trap" in its origin has a negative connotation to it.
Like, you flip the skirt/scroll down and there is a dick under there, "YOU WERE TRICKED, ITS A TRAP!" kind of thing.

If you were looking at it with the intention to be offended from the beginning, its easy to ignore the current state and use of the word and just be a pedantic cunt.

Here's a good question:
I thought oneangrygamer was anti gay?

Because Bailey Jay themself self-identied that way, and adopted the moniker of 'linetrap' when they weren't open about being trans.
Even the original linetrap vid was capped off with "It's okay, I'm a boy."

Rationally trans people should be advocating for cross dressing because it's literally how many trans people begin to come to the conclusion that they're actually mentally unhinged and want to take it further. Trying to shame people into never cross dressing is sort of acting against their own interests. But they're ugly and jealous that men who identify as men can look like more attractive females than they ever could.

Also I don't read VNs so this shit doesn't matter to me at all.

Attached: 1381196538083.png (392x366, 122K)