Overwatch

Is it possible to fix this garbage game other than removing the shield and ultimate focus?

Attached: overwatch meta.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

>blizzard
no

Reduce the damage of tanks, the healing of support, or both.

Remove every single post release hero except maybe Ashe. On release there was just the right amount of shields, healing and stuns, the game did not need more of them.

>Remove every single post release hero except maybe Ashe
what are you on about? Ana is the only not terrible post launch hero. everything else feels like it doesn't belong in the game

is this game actually that ultimate dependent? Looking back I'm surprised TF2 pushes weren't 100% dedicated on medic uber

>playing Blizzard's RD2 response trash

Mercy was always the better light haired girl.

Yes. The game is a stalemate until the attackers get their ults charged, and if 3 or more players synchronize their ults there is nothing the opposing team can do.

I wonder if they'll ever let people mod this game. Either just as a map maker or go all out and mod new game modes and such.

add multiple point capture maps that aren't attack/defend
increase team sizes by about 2

How to into reading comprehension

pretty much, because of the way they designed choke points
the only TF2 maps that really suffered from that were payload and attack/defend maps, which are the only maps that exist in Overwatch

Ana added more healing than the game needed.

>2 more shields

>3 or more players synchronize their ults there is nothing the opposing team can do
sad but true, i practiced this game so much, i am legitimately leagues ahead of everyone in the lobby, i get 3-4 gold medals every game and im still in plat because two or three solid picks every fight simply isnt enough if the other team has more than two ults

blizzard

see, if you add other gamemodes that don't rely so heavily on chokepoints to stay balanced, the shields are less useful

Starcraft Broodwar UMS golden age will return via Overwatch.

Nope it’s fundimentally broken. Polish shit all you want, you still just have a pile of shit.

M A P M A K E R

if they did that then all the community maps would completely out shine the Blizzard maps, can't have that

remake the game as a pve looter shooter

Yes you can.

No one wants this.

Have each character output different damage depending on who they are attacking and their roles.
Example, Reaper does more damage to tanks and less to others because he is ment to be a tankbuster

Ana fucked the meta instantly

fpbp

How?

That is a terrible idea