Who /teampirate/ here?

Who /teampirate/ here?

Attached: 1553112497877.jpg (636x958, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWwMtrETk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrg

hi dont pirate please it is illegal and wrong. get a summer job cutting grass any way to make that money and BUY games legit and support the devs

also I will be bringing this illegal behavior up to the moderators

t. Epic store

>lose job
>money is getting low
its a pirates life for me lads

Attached: 199b61f16f638192c7734a45cc0acd24be919c6b71c78ddbbbb7182623557319.jpg (350x355, 11K)

I can't even remember the last time I paid money for a PC game.

I started pirating again for the first time in seven years, starting with Metro Exodus

Check PB guys it's being raided by someone. Can anyone recommend a better site?

Attached: PirateBayFishy2.png (1440x757, 92K)

The moment physical PC media died, I stopped giving a shit about buying PC games. DRM and digital releases can suck my dick.

What happened to PB to be so shit now?

1337x

This. Once I started making my own money, pirating just seemed childish. The trick is getting the ink right.

walk the plank, nerd

Attached: walk-the-plank.png (902x619, 506K)

>stealing
that's so unamerican and evil

I'd post a skeleton, but I never got that perk.

No clue. Woke up this morning and this is what i was greeted with. Obvious trojans and miners everywhere on every page. Go check yourself. They couldn't even hide it by making the file size bigger. Makes me think it was some glow in the darks or gaming companies.

>2019
>using PB
That's just sad. Learn to lurk.

>Just spend 24/7 lurking my waifu threads user it's worth it

>it is illegal
Not in my country.

>hurr durr

Share your knowledge or fuck off.

Also
>not wanting to find out who is the one doing this
How fucking gay are you?

lurk moar

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

lmao you nerds ever hear of a website called STEAM they got all the games there fuckheads

not really
I think the last game I pirated was shadow tactics because I've never played a game like it before, then ended up buying it for full price anyway because it was so damn good

why'd you post a picture of yourself?

I've literally never paid for a pc game and have only bought a handful of retro console games to collect. I've been pirating since the original Playstation. My mom would take me to blockbuster and I'd rent two games and burn them.
Learned about torrents to download dreamcast games. Did the ol swap magic trick with ps2, had a couple accounts get banned on 360. Buying media is fucking retarded.

>LMAO you pirate nerds never cease to amaze me with your pirate thread. These corporations NEED your money to stay afloat. What's that? The publisher actually takes an 80% cut of the developers hard work. Tough shit for them, they should've joined another profession and gotten a real job like me

I pay for consoles games and always pirate PC games.

cs.rin.ru/forum

Attached: 1418385573544.jpg (600x800, 509K)

if pirating is too hard for you peewee sized brain then fuck off and quit whining

Nice try fag

Attached: 1553958367019m.jpg (1024x774, 193K)

This isnt /lgbt/

>hard for you peewee sized brain
In the future, if you are going to call someone else dumb, make sure you at least put the effort in to spell correctly and use proper grammar to avoid looking like an idiot.

It's free real estate

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

SEETHING

Attached: 20190403_223021.png (500x375, 161K)

>Uses a low effort image post he saved from another user
Opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWwMtrETk

>he thinks everyone here posts their own OC
That's some next level autism

Yeah, I'm a bit of a pirate.

Attached: ff868a9ef0928ea3086055b72823b9ef.jpg (582x821, 34K)

I appreciate that joke user

Attached: 1554329886200.jpg (264x264, 51K)

Nice try.
I'm in the Philippines, a country where everyone (including the biggest megacorps, especially the biggest megacorps) and their mother pirates everything and nobody gives a fuck if you pirate unless you're pirating DVDs (for some reason, bootleg DVDs are pretty much contraband here [though that doesn't stop famous people from buying them and they can get away with it but not the general public if they get caught] while digital piracy is pretty much fair game).

lol

Attached: 1485700210605.jpg (1373x1377, 491K)

>He thinks that is what i was implying
Get creative or get the fuck out. You are nothing but a leech.

lel I'm costa rican and nobody gives a shit about piracy too

I'm surprised Israel isn't at the top of the list but i guess they have all of the fake paper money they could ever want to buy their own games.

>2007

Piracy isn't stealing. It's more of a form of fraud and copyright infringement. Two separate crimes, one only really victimizes corporations that would rather implode than spread revenue.

I won't bother pirating anything if it costs less than $30 desu. The (minimal) amount of effort that it would take to pirate it simply isn't worth my time. Conventiently, I haven't been interested in a game that costs more that $30 in several years.

kek

>2007

Attached: 1308672680299.gif (127x139, 474K)