Games men will never understand

Games men will never understand.

Attached: 3801.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

chad here, i love this game, rule 34 on alice plz

inferior sequel

It was a borefest though.

Attached: 1553717827901.webm (540x960, 2.97M)

Why do goth girls like this series so much?

>games no girl has ever played.
Fixed that for you.

The only good thing about this game is Alice's design.
Worth it desu

god I want Alice to jerk me off with her feet

Hopes?
Fears?
Actual bosses this time?

Attached: 1548888074063.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

Made for bbc

You wouldn't understand.

Games women will never understand

Attached: Ace Combat Zero.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Why is it whenever I see this girl, her face looks more uncanny valley than a really crappy Bethesda lip sync. I want to fuck it really bad. It pisses me off but arouses me.

I have a penis and I liked this game. Alice is cute. Unstable but cute.

Liking it != Understanding it

So what's the deal with Asylum? Is it happening?

This was a solid action 3D platformer. Environments were nice and colorful, imaginative. 2D segments were stupid though

Attached: MOWAS(2).jpg (351x500, 45K)

Played it in stereoscopic 3D while on hard drugs. I guarantee you don't understand it in the same way I do.

Attached: 1537450468525.gif (245x250, 967K)

muh A E S T H E T I C

I'm friend with a goth girl on Facebook and I'm convinced that 99% of her brain function is dedicated to finding edgy, artsy and pretentious shit to repost on her social media channels.

Alice was abused by her psychiatrist/father. Wasn't that it? Everything else was her way of coping

kino

Attached: tweedles.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

which hard drugs user-kun

Based.
When women fight eachother they're no longer friends. When Solo Wing and Demon Lord fight eachother they can finally see their true selves

Attached: 1549894989438.jpg (900x900, 159K)

At that time, methoxetamine. It was a magical, magical experience. Most games and music were.

nope, her sister was raped and alice was brainwashed to forget it

way to kill the thread

I mean I don't even if know if he's wrong, but that's not a thread killer. Sadly people just don't care about this great series that much anymore.

So was she pimped out to sailors or are the players left to assume things? He kinda copped out with the memories and london memory playthrough