What does Yea Forums think about Cloud Strife?

What does Yea Forums think about Cloud Strife?

Attached: Cloud Strife.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I'd fuck him.

>I love Cloud he's such a cool character!

Attached: 1523985818335.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

he's a cute twink

HAHA ZELA: OOT IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER AND CLOUD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER EVER

He's alright. Nothing special. But he's alright.

those

My maxilla is not recessed, I have a decent haircut, and my nose is straight though

The fact that he's just a throw away clone who happens to end up saving the world is a nice contrast to the born chosen one anime trope.

That Cloud is ugly.

Attached: 1200px-Cloud_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 754K)

>5'7

Attached: 1515884684231.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

>clone

He's not though.

I mean, that's quite a respectable opinion

In OG FFVII and Ehrgeiz, he is legit my second favorite video game character of all time (first being Solid Snake). Every other Cloud reminded me of this scene fags back in the 2000s

Attached: Z9bearmYZxYmRO-RWmpE0gx86PJUIf77ejhGXO2U6UA.png (1010x707, 425K)

Almost have that right. Cloud isn't a clone. At least not in the way you think. He's just some random that wanted to be a first-class Soldier and washed out. He was called a clone because Hojo try to turn him into another sephiroth by forcing alien DNA into his body. Ironically Cloud was considered a failure because he couldn't assimilate like the rest of the jenova clones did which actually made him more difficult for sephiroth to control and with tifa's guidance let him break free entirely. Cloud was always good enough, but it was his own insecurities that held him back and damn do I like his character

One of the best vidya protagonists ever, but still inferior to Tidus & Terra

Attached: BestProtagonists.jpg (1853x1199, 1.88M)

Probably an over analysis but when this first came out I thought subverting the traditional chosen one trope was an interesting choice, almost like it was trying to say something to the player.

Raiden was kind of a mean spirited dig at players who thought they were as badass as Solid Snake when really they were weaklings, while Cloud was the wannabe badass who was pretending to be someone he wasn't but only became successful and powerful when he realized he wasn't that mask.

It feels like it's become popular to hate 7 because of its popularity

upvoted and gold

> Estelle
Based Kiseki-chad

Cloud is an unreliable narrator and I absolutely love that trope. Because when Cloud initially gives his story everyone just takes him at his word. Because why wouldn't you. But in Junon Cloud starts to question whether his story made any sense and once you hit Nibelheim you start to notice massive cracks in Cloud's narrative. By the time you reach the Northern Crater you're saying what the fuck is going on at the same time Cloud is. So when Sephiroth claims Cloud is a clone, both Cloud and the player have justification to accept Sephiroth's narrative over Cloud's. Because he's speaking with just enough truth for you to accept the lie. FF7 did a good job putting the player in Cloud's shoes which is probably why everyone loves it.

let's mosey

He's the 4th best protag after Tidus, Yuna, and Squall.

> Squall
> No Terra
Kill yourself

I don't know if I'd put Teedus over Cloud. Yuna I could be convinced of though. She doesn't get a lot of love but I love that emotional lobster.

Tidus usually gets a lot of hate, but he's too much of a goofball to get angry over.
Also he's OP as shit.

Attached: 1390039462366.png (480x640, 234K)

I always forget that Cloud is supposed to be a country bumpkin

He's not actually emo

Is the Switch port of FF7 decent?
I already have it on PS1 and PC but would like a portable version.

He's a really well written character with actual character development, i don't know why Realistic male characters that show emotion make people seethe so much.

Tell Square that. No seriously tell them. I'm tired of them fucking him up. And tell them Aeris was a street smart flirt too. Not some saint that was afraid of the sky.

I think because he has so many emotional outbursts which can get tiring. But yeah Teedus was a good character who started out selfish and then learned what it meant to give himself to someone else. And ironically that selfishness was perfect for Yuna because if that didn't rub off on her she would've sacrificed her life as planned and nothing would've changed

Link is barely a character. Why is he there?

What the fuck is so good about Terra.
I was annoyed by almost everything she does or says.
There are at least 3 other party characters with better arcs.

Attached: 1533608196863.jpg (235x252, 22K)

T. never played any Zelda except BOTW, he has tons of personality & is extremely expressive in most of his games. It's hilarious that brainlets actually think Silent Protagonists can't have personalities

Imagine how poor Cloud felt being a prisoner in his own body like that

Must have been like the worst fucking acid trip imaginable

I think it's worse than being held prisoner. Because Mako is described as being the essence and knowledge of everything that has ever lived and will live. Imagine having voices and memories of trillions of lives all screaming in your head at once to the point where you can't even remember which voice or lifetime was yours. Jesus Christ Mako poisoning sounds horrifying.

Attached: 1534853531547.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I've played all the mainline games except BOTW. His little grunts, surprised faces and hands on waist pose are not personality.

This image is surprisingly a very good analysis of old Vs modern artwork. Every point he makes is not a meme it's just true. Saved

>His little grunts, surprised faces and hands on waist pose are not personality.
Oh mama

Attached: 1434266070624.png (126x171, 38K)

Neither does Samus, but you have no problem with her apparently

Link has alot of personality in Breath of the Wild but apparently you haven't even seen it