Arin - This game was one of the few games that was actually fucking playable on a gameboy

>Arin - This game was one of the few games that was actually fucking playable on a gameboy
>Jon - Yeah it was right
>Arin - Because the background is completely white, and mario is like super dark
>Jon - Yes mario is dark as shit dude
>Arin - Shouldn't trust him
>*laughs*
How did they get away with it?

Attached: 1554273542992[1].jpg (246x138, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk
youtube.com/watch?v=sBZauGYOHmA
youtu.be/dw3zY9gy1SQ?t=325
youtube.com/watch?v=Wju7fX62vyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss when Arin was funny.

>LOOK AT THESE BLACKS

Attached: 161.png (542x639, 288K)

Anyone remember the episode of humans fall flat when Arin told everyone that he saw Mike Matei's huge penis?

>i put a hole in that nigga!
Still my favorite game grumps quote.

Didn't Arin randomly scream nigger during one of their old videos? Jesus, what the fuck happened to him.

The fact that they were racist was part of what made it funny and genuine

He's too busy looking at photos of Mike Mateis dick

it wouldve been forgotten had he not repeated it like 13 times lmao

How do people watch every episode of these dudes? The cut highlights posted on the channel every now and then are actually pretty funny, but watching the whole thing is more of a slog than anything.

are you talkin about current game grumps? not 2012-13?

if you are talking current GG then thats why, they suck

Despite being E Celeb shit, Game Grumps is unironically one of the best timelapses of the transition between the normal era and the "everyone goes mad" era of our lives. Early game grumps was raunchy and fun, and then as it goes on it gets more and more sterile, careful, politically correct, etc etc until it became what it was today.
What started as two dudes being dudes playing video games in someone's basement turned into a million dollar business being recorded in a studio with maids and agents and shit.

>Arin: haha NIGGER
>Jon: *RETARDED SCREAMING*
why did it have to go bros???
Upvote if you remember ;_;7

this but unironically

this but unironically

I mean obviously, that’s what fucking happens when you become super popular.

They wouldn’t be doing that if they had like 1000 subscribers.

>the original plan for arin's OoT sequelitis was that they would both release videos about OoT at the same time to have both sides of the argument on whether it's good or not
>we just wound up with arin's dogshit video by itself
>jon doesn't even make video game content anymore

Attached: 1529375610131.jpg (885x960, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk

this but ironically

Fuck egoraptor
Reminder there was a time Yea Forums believed they edited tester footage to make him look bad

I want him back. No disrespect to Dan but I miss Jon Grumps. Jon doesn't make the funnies like he used to

This thread has been done a hundred times over and jannies will nuke it soon though

>No disrespect to Dan

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4[1].jpg (602x602, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sBZauGYOHmA
Jesus Christ Suzy

and then they go kick jon out over racism claims lol

This aint me beautiful house

This aint me beautiful wife

Attached: the grumplets.jpg (612x612, 131K)

youtu.be/dw3zY9gy1SQ?t=325

honestly everyone here but jon looks like a deviant?

It's amazing the impact Jon left. Dan has been hosting for almost 6 years but still people only care about Jon's 1 year tenure.

Is Jon still slamming that qt tomboy?

Dammit Tyler, it follows me to Yea Forums too...

She unironically left him for a black guy.

everyone in this picture aged like milk

He goes out with pic related now

Attached: jonoj.png (1192x900, 1.71M)

Peak Grumps

jesus suzy looks like shit

He has some UK lass now

Suzy literally looks the exact same and Arin looks better.

Attached: Couple.png (1184x910, 1.78M)

These people aren't your friends, loser e-celebfag. Fuck off not vidya.

retard

He's talking about this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wju7fX62vyY

Suzy is still a fucking alien, Arin wears an ugly beard, Jon grew manboobs and the other two are probably corpses in a ditch.

Barry deserves none of this slander

Holy fuck really? what's her name?

>Jon gained weight
>his new videos are horrible

What a fall from grace.

>Hey Arin, I was planning on buying this S.S. uniform for the Star Wars series with Disney's funding, turns out they had one in stock. Dry cleaning tag said Walter on it for some reason.

Attached: JonJon.png (1280x720, 572K)

I stopped watching back when he did the Drug PSAs. Something about the show has fundamentally changed. I don't like to use the Soul / Soulless meme but for JonTron it's actually true. His videos are boring and sterile and it looks like he's being held at gunpoint in every video shoot.

>got dumped
>went full /pol/tard nazi
>is now chained to an aryan maiden with dyed pink tips

the absolute state of jon

Attached: 1545929286998.png (816x1148, 766K)

He sold out big time.

>Nezumi

He sold out back when he made the video for that mobile dungeon game, and his loot crate/audible shilling at the end of episodes was terrible, I'm glad he has a patreon now.

he's more focused on production quality, rather than actual comedy

apparently she's miserable half the time and Jon is now married
funny how things work out

>implying the Flex videos aren't kino
shit taste

Attached: 1554163263087.jpg (511x671, 33K)

barry looks like a caveman or an autistic child

That would explain Jon's debate with Destiny.

The second one isn't very good. It's just a retread of the first one and he clearly only did it because they sponsored him.

Gotta agree with this. Although I will say I still miss Jon’s old style.

His Sonic R video was the first that I ever saw, but he’s taken it down along with a bunch of others. Shame.

nigger that's sunibee

>Sonic R
I recall hearing that the "six hundred dollar engagement ring" joke was actually something that happened to him around that time. Providing that wasn't just a load of bullshit, it's no surprise that he deleted it.

>x ass y

But they did, Arin literally went onto a YouTube show talking about his awkward experiences with the Tester (that is supposedly deleted so it's not helping my case).
He was voted through popularity alone, which was already a red flag to them and every single '''test''' they gave him like the roaches in a box questions with PSN Trophy amounts then acting all surprised when he had a decent amount, they'd act suspiciously aggressive the whole time.

Even when he got kicked he was still there sleeping on the couch cause he got voted off too soon or something.It was a shitshow from the start.

>double fault, that's like something a black person would do

Attached: 51w3C5j+PjL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 21K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dan is the only thing keeping Game Grumps alive

>Oh no. Oh here he comes. OH NO.