This is the last good Yoshi game prove me wrong you can't yadda yadda yadda

This is the last good Yoshi game prove me wrong you can't yadda yadda yadda.

Attached: Yoshi's_Story.jpg (320x222, 37K)

its not good

fpbp

fpwp
spswp

The only good Yoshi game was Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Everything else pales in comparison. If you defend any other Yoshi game afterwards you are either lying to yourself or you are exhibiting severe stockholm syndrome.

>what is Yoshi's Island on SNES

Yoshi Story was the beginning of Nintendo games becoming casual baby shit. The game is basically unlosable.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE YOSHI GAME AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!

EEEEEOWWWWW OOOOOOHHHH
EEEEEEOOWWWW OOOOHHHHH

It's actually the best but everyone who actually played it 100% has long died of old age.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (350x266, 1.99M)

It also ruined Yoshi's character forever when Nintendo decided that Baby Yoshis should be the standard for all Yoshis and that they all have to sound like a Japanese man making high-pitched haha noises.

It's like 2 hours long.

One route yeah, the game is designed to be played many times.

Yoshi is the fourth most boring character after Mario, Luigi, and Peach. Please, please fuck off with all of these characters. Give me a fucking tamagotchi sim where you play as Bowser trying to raise all of his autistic children. Give me a tactical RPG where you command either the toadstools or koopas and take over the mushroom kingdom. Give me another Paper Mario that has some no name Boo as the protagonist. Just, fucking anything but more Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi shit. Fuck's sake.

Attached: Tenma.jpg (411x353, 79K)

Your mom was designed to be played many times.

Agreed, Mario would be shit without the enemies.

My friend was playing the newest yoshi game the other day and it has got to be the most bland, boring, soulless shit I've ever seen. Like I guess mechanically it's fine, but it has nothing going for it to make it stand out as a 60 dollar game. What a waste of resources.

i thought yoshis island ds was alright
a bit watered down from the first one and the baby switching thing is ass but still solid as a standalone game

It's not good either but even that one was better than the latter ones

I wish there was a mode that enabled you to play all the levels rather than gutting it down to 1/4 of the game each playthrough. God damn that's retarded as all fucking hell.

"DIIIIEEEETAAAAAAHHHHH."

I'd just likeanother super princess peach pleas

>tfw you will never have a best bro like Grimmer to have picnics in scenic locations with

>blocks your path
The best yoshi since the original YI, and all around fantastic game, 100% it. Special levels were fantastic too. Music was great as well.

Attached: Yoshiww.jpg (1280x720, 129K)