What's the rarest and/or most valuable vidya related item you own?

What's the rarest and/or most valuable vidya related item you own?

Pic related for me. Got it from Nintendo Power, only 1000 were made.

Attached: Photo-Accessoire-Nintendo-64-Nintendo-Power-Millennium-2000,52.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Looks fake as shit, why would you make all the buttons black?

Boktai 2 is the most expensive game I have I think.

I own a GameBoy Lite with a broken back light

Only rare vidya thing I have is a copy of Gotcha Force

I own Bodycount for the SMD (genesis)
apparently it's slightly rare

Is that rare? It’s threw mine away when I was done with it. I just saw it on eBay for 40 dollars. Can’t be that rare.

I seem to remember this being a contest prize only, but people on forums are saying you could buy it through the subscriber catalog.

I definitely would have bought one if Inhad seen it if that's the case. Well, beg my mom for it anyway.

>only 1000 were made

>not 2000

>threw it away
What

Rare does not mean valuable

I have no idea if it's rare but I have the famitsu issue with ocarina of time's 40/40 review from back in the day

Burning Rangers and Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn probably.

As far as rare goes I have a disc from the internal Halo 2 Mutliplayer Beta although I'm not sure how valuable it is anymore.

Gave it away with a bunch of old games when I was a kid. But like I said, I just found one on eBay for basically nothing, like new condition.

>used to have milk crates full of Nintendo Power magazines
>mom threw them all out when I was 10

i want them back

Attached: 3D98F44B-8901-487D-A50A-486BA2EE3EBD.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Clearly a fake, you can tell because it's a N64 controller without a loose analog stick

bought it for 3 dolla at a thrift store

Attached: 504448-nintendo-nes.jpg (740x555, 147K)

it's real, zoomer

This or Snatcher. Thankfully the GBA bundle was a gift near its release and Snatcher was bought before prices went full retard on retro stuff.

Attached: m3dlx_complete.jpg (1000x370, 132K)

Man, Burning Rangers is like a 7 at best but I really wish I didn't sell my copy a few years ago since I want to replay it. Wonder how doable it is in Japanese, I think those copies are still below triple digits at least.

I have a copy of Rockin Kats for NES, which I guess is rare. Bought it before all the Youtubers blew up the retro games scene.

Probably either Misadventures of Tron Bonne or Harvest Moon (SNES).

No idea how rare the shit i got is, but, uh...
I've got one of the Mario Kart 64 Bowser figures, but without the kart or spiny shell, so it took forever for me to actually figure out what it was from, or why he was so oddly realistic and posed weirdly.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

My """"friend"""" still has my copy of killer7 on GC which is like 100€ now and ghosts me every time I ask him to give it back.

>Roommate has a near-mint copy of Cubivore he got back on release day
He didn't even know it blew up in popularity/rarity/price until I told him last month
I'm honestly glad he's decided not to sell it