There are still some people who don't accept that botw is one of the best games of our generation. Why?

There are still some people who don't accept that botw is one of the best games of our generation. Why?

Attached: goty.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-06-05-how-will-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-change-the-open-world-paradigm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I've played non-Nintendo games.

I thought it might be the first Zelda game I actually enjoyed. Turns out it was boring shit like all of them and had a shitty, empty open world with nothing to do in it and no items to look forward to getting as they just break within 10 seconds.

Because I played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

t. never played the game

It's true tho

based

I love the game and think its the best Zelda game in 20 years. But it's still got plenty of issues. And still not as good as the first five Zelda games. If the sequel can add a solid underworld, fix the weapons system and not have shit music, then it has the potential to be the best Zelda and possibly the best game ever. For now, that title is still held by Dragon Quest VIII.

Attached: 5cadb91ff98f7aa3ce2ec46bed0d505d.png (1287x1654, 572K)

>of our generation

No one is denying that THPS2 isn't the greatest game of all time.

This is why

Attached: ZeldaCombatWhichReallyMakesYouThinkMore.webm (853x480, 2.85M)

I think this is a well rounded review of the game. Definitely a great game and I understand the hype. Their is some room for improvement and if they do the sequel right it can be better than the first.

i bought a switch for this and odyssey but i gotta say...botw is kinda boring. there's really not much to do. it was fun for 20 hours or so tho

I think you can guess why

Attached: 1462732170728.jpg (558x845, 63K)

The novelty wears off 10 hours in, if that. Glad I didn't pay for it, not glad it got such rave reviews because now mainline Zelda will always be soulless Ubishit.

I climbed up a tower and it immediately reminded me of Assassins Creed.

Sold the game the next day.

It may have been a good game, but I’m not falling for the “open world” meme again.

I think both of you just expect too much. is 10, 20, 30 hours of entertainment not enough anymore? Also the vast majority of people got many more hours than that of entertainment value.

>there's really not much to do.
The only way you'd think that is if you think every single interaction of the game has to be 100% unique. You can't go 10 seconds without running into animals, bomb spots, koroks, shrines, puzzles, enemies to fight, mountains to climb, water to swim in, whatever.

Clearly the game has 150+ hours of "things to do" in it. You have to admit it has a lot to do, you just don't like those things. And that's fine.

Attached: 1493149861295.jpg (700x913, 110K)

Extrinsically motivated NPCs.

Attached: 1525804688232.gif (726x400, 85K)

Do you want to have a real conversation or do you want to just tell me my opinion is wrong and post memes? I could go either way so it's your call.

It voted for Trump.

>water to swim in
n intoddlers like you remind me of when I was a little kid and was easily amused by loading up spyro and just gliding around the level aimlessly. It's 2019 now and that sort of shit won't cut it, we have real open world games like Witcher 3.

Attached: 1550657132369.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>we have real open world games like Witcher 3.
Witcher 3 is all just repetitive fighting and gawking at scenery. See how you can generalize any game?

>Why?
Terminal sonyfaggotry

Same famalam.

>we have real open world games like Witcher 3.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-06-05-how-will-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-change-the-open-world-paradigm