Rune Factory 5 info tomorrow what are you hoping for?

Rune Factory 5 info tomorrow what are you hoping for?

Attached: download.jpg (298x169, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DT72fYh2Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAW2JoiwBq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure the stream is just mostly about 4, user. You did preorder the memorial box though, right?

Attached: GAME-0021859.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Marriageable Milfs.

I'm saving money for something else..

Are those music cds though?

some character designs at the very least

They are drama CDs

Better wives this time around.

I'm so happy this is happening, I'll have to wake up at 4AM for this one, right on my birthday at that.

Yeah, but they will at least have some have RF5 info. Holding out for a protag reveal at least, or some CG trailer, anything'll do.

multiplayer coop and trading between farms.

FUCK THE DRAGON

Attached: venty.jpg (400x240, 101K)

>RUNE FACTORY 5

W H A T

Can they please PLEASE grills as good as Tides of Destiny? I think we've waited long enough.

were you living under a rock

Itd be nice to see a protag. I wanna draw art asap.

YES.
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE GOTTEN ALL YEAR

Why are people just now hearing about this? There were several threads, was also surprised that people didn't know until a week after the direct.

But hey, glad it's reaching more people, let this be a million seller, bros!

>I'm pretty sure the stream is just mostly about 4, user.

Thats just what I heard from Siliconsera witch I have never heard of before now so who knows

Attached: 1550798473113.jpg (479x526, 144K)

Ok in the description on the youtube live stream does say 4 but it also says 5. So we might get a picture.

Full 3D and another male protagonist that looks like a chick.

We'll get a release date for 4, right?

We're getting news tommorrow? When (in EST) and where?

Attached: 1501688487166.jpg (479x424, 23K)

youtu.be/0DT72fYh2Gg

>spikes your drink

Attached: itsalwaysthequietones.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I'm not expecting any gameplay or even screenshots. I just want one (1) character design.

Tbh lads wish I was pretty like the rf boys

>7:30 am

Help me out here. Should I sleep at a reasonable timeframe or stay up all night and watch it in a sleepless stupor?

Attached: 1450626664442.jpg (192x277, 30K)

Do not sleep user. Just dont.

>7:30
Better than PSTbro's 4AM

Bump

Not impressed by the contents honestly, but I do love big boxes. How big is that art book anyway?

>Sold Out
oh well

Attached: 73982121_p0.jpg (900x898, 266K)

160 pages filled with art from past games.

Neowing, rakuten and Amazon jp are still all up.

MAKE THE DRAGON FUCKABLE

MAKE THE DRAGON FUCKABLE

MAKE THE DRAGON FUCKABLE

FUCK

Attached: 1530173475046.jpg (250x230, 10K)

Stop this meme please.
It wasn't funny the first time.

Even better.

It is not funny but very serious. I want to fuck the dragon.

>meme
>flirting and teasing all the time

>meme
>the dragon literally wants it

I know RF4 has shit waifus, but scalies please leave

>This product can not be delivered to the selected shipping destination.

Attached: 1539552053540.jpg (262x256, 31K)

Midriffs desu

Attached: raven.jpg (1080x1776, 343K)

It's hard to really think of something to add to this series so I'll just say marriable milfs or a slime girl.

I agree with your addition suggestions

More monster girls to marry

kek that was our reaction

I first heard of this series during a Nintendo Direct

Looked up RF4 and noticed it had a 3DS version, bought it and it had me hooked, good stuff.

Looking foward to RF5

Attached: 1548947491628.png (728x766, 1.03M)

Welcome to the club, user.
Now, who'd you marry?

Hope you are a man of taste.

Attached: xiao pai.png (247x380, 108K)

I'd rather fuck her mom.

I want milf wife, and the ability to ntr said milf

Attached: 1524335517772.png (2000x1986, 233K)

Hoping 5 will have a comfier house, 4's was retarded

Attached: cannot have.jpg (486x600, 98K)

This, or cakes in this case

No RNG triggers

YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i'm just hoping for a release date for rf4 special.

>cakes
That will never happen.

A man can dream, we got older chicks in P5. Im hoping 5 is the lucky number for dateable cake.

Let's see em

Attached: Rune.jpg (1332x280, 85K)

There's some golden rules in Rune Factory that will never be broken.

Attached: still nope.png (392x1151, 269K)

I'm hoping for my wife, Forte, to make her grand appearance.

Attached: OTRq7.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Her existence is literally pathetic.
Based

3DS port

>RF4 dragon was thirsty as fuck
>You couldn't give her the dick

>still at it
Please fucking stop.

I SEE YOU ARE A MAN OF CULTURE THAT LOVES BIANCA AS WELL, FOR SHE IS THE GREATEST WAIFU IN ALL OF BOKUJO

Attached: harvest moon waifu chart completed v3.jpg (1400x1603, 583K)

What are the chances of this coming to the west?
They all looked kinda squashed though

Attached: 4535506302939.jpg (1000x675, 164K)

MARRY

DRAGON

PLEASE

Tell me guys is Rune Factory an easy series to get into? Should I start on 4? Also I found Harvest Moon boring and repetitious for my taste is Rune Factory better then Harvest Moon at the least? I am coming from a background in JRPG's and I would like to know more before making a purchase.

Could be a good chance of it happening. If sales are good it will happen.

>Should I start on 4?
Start on 3 in my opinion; it's about as good as 4 except shorter and more easily emulated.
>Also I found Harvest Moon boring and repetitious for my taste is Rune Factory better then Harvest Moon at the least?
Maybe, maybe not. What makes the series work is the interplay between farmwork and dungeoning. You farm to get stuff to help you get through dungeons to help you farm better. It gives it a nice rhythm of uptime and downtime. The dungeon crawling, in isolation, probably wouldn't carry a game on its own. The farming is more or less the same as a Harvest Moon game.

You are going to be fine.
Just remember, there are no forced goals. You decide on what to focus and then just change it when you feel like it for a while.

Attached: wives.png (1400x1603, 994K)

Give me this chart please

Am I a sicko for hoping we get a non-human option? All I could think about when playing RF4 was, how come I can't romance the dragon? How come this fairy had to turn human? Stuff like that.

The most you'll get is an anime style monster girl.

Attached: 1527371038309.png (1400x1603, 521K)

Nyoro~n
Well maybe the gameplay will be alright. I hope we get an undub real fucking fast.

its finally happening my man

Attached: 1401582071591.gif (400x250, 2.72M)

DRAGON DRAGON
FUCK THE DRAGON
DRAGON FUCKS ME
AHHHHHHHHHH

Give the other elemental Dragons human forms and let me marry then

God I love rune factory

How is it sold out already

Big fat anime tiddy milfs.

dwarves with beards, all I could think about whenever I talked to Gaius in 3 was "why is this faggot elf in a forge?"

Who do you think the guest characters in 5 will be?

Attached: Raven_(RF4).png (362x623, 331K)

Are these games even fun?

yuri

Is the Switch version of 4 just a port? I still have the 3DS version and have been wanting to replay for a while.

I'm hoping for Sharron

Yes, why would they have a niche fanbase if they weren't?

Fuck the dragon, fuck the mom, fuck the mom and the daughter, cuck the MC of RF4.

Attached: still can't have.jpg (812x1125, 446K)

Cute girls have carried thousands of shit games.

Well I like them a lot, I like to manage stuff. I am super autistic and write down everything to plan out stuff in these games and max everything.

/u/. Or at least the ability to swap sprites at the beginning of the game.
Failing that, a properly manly male protag. All of the RF protags have been excessively unmasculine, even for JRPG's; and 4's was positively girly.

Attached: amber1.jpg (675x2769, 731K)

It's harvest moon with dungeon crawling on top. The farming part isn't behind it, just less demanding

Wait, you can change clothes in RF4?

because girls like these games too
girls dont mind as much when playing a MC that looks like a girl

Yup, listen to this guy. 3 is great, and better in some ways than 4. Make sure you play both

Only other one I've played was 1, which wasn't that good because the characters have very little dialogue. Easy skip tbqh, but idk about 2.

Yeah, not really a big fan of how the mc's are progressively getting girlier. Hopefully 5 returns the mc's design to being semi-masculine again.

My only hope is for all the used goods milf fags to get BTFO fucking hard. What an absolutely obnoxious vocal minority.

Attached: 1533809397925.png (188x149, 37K)

I forgot how different Yue's sprite was in 3. She's so fat here.

Attached: 1548108796280.png (1400x347, 399K)

what the fuck??
this is the first I've heard about this, that's awesome

I'd like a little more transparent monster feeding, it was annoying to tell what items would do what.
A difficulty mode that's actually difficult for those of us that like challenge with our cozy
better enemy AI, see above
I'm absolutely in the minority here but I'd like your choices and actions to lock out marriage candidates, I think the whole "just pick whoever you want" thing is bad and makes everything less meaningful.

>nancy suggests that things could have happened between us if it weren't for jones
>spend hours in their home, feeding him object X and failed dishes in front of her
diamonds

>not tomatoes
>not smacking him with birds whenever you can

You have to let go the used goods, user

Mommy tits instead of chests as flat as their personality

It's funny because they're usually voiced by girls except for 4's in JP.

Attached: New Swimsuit.png (770x366, 416K)

It'll be in Japanese so you won't be able to understand anything anyway. Just sleep. There'll be threads tomorrow.

marriageable long haired tomboy and milfs

Give me NTR

Attached: 1529394143572.png (500x284, 63K)

no milfs no buy, I'm done after all the teasing in past games

Succumb, foul creature.

Attached: 1552713521566.png (285x267, 148K)

this is some new level of faggotry

character customization so I don't have to play as a faggy bishonen

Are these games good? The boxart in is really turning me off

Faggy bishonen is in all of us, user.

Yes. They're great.

Absolutely. Hyped as hell for this and Sakura Wars.

Attached: 1554349323210.png (427x415, 215K)

They are
Buy them you goy

If you like harvest moon or stardew valley, yes. Do you like managing things, if so yes. Do you like arpg? Theres that in there too.

I cant believe I'm on the same level as a sakura wars fan...

Harvest moon with action dungeon crawler and craft items

Literally the only reason for me to buy a switch

I hope to see a proper trans character in Rune Factory.

I hope not, I hope more porco memes.

PC port

I like the crafting but at the same time it could be better. Less grinding and less randomness with materials. I don't like killing bosses once a day for a 1% drop with a 1% chance of it being a good enough quality, or upgrading with iron just to level up. More things should be purchasable, making money and the town more important.

Grinding in frontier was fucking bullshit, little crystals are a pain to get. Let alone magic crystal were shit drops too. Like maybe not make things 1% at all. I dont mind the levels of items as long as they ever drop. Also never make the mistake of having your fucking tools stronger than the fucking weapons in the whole god damn game.

>nips ever caring about fags
lol

Attached: 1553152386097.png (453x508, 110K)

Never going to happen. The company went bankrupt.

Unless Atlus picks it up and Sony helps fund it I don’t see a proper sequel ever being made.

It's real and made by the same people, idiot.

Havent played a single RuneFactory game. Is this like Final Fantasy? Where do you start?

When does this info drop from now? T minus ?

simulating a penis cutting hospital would be over the budget. so no.

7am est

It's like Harvest Moon with dungeon crawling.

They are not related to each other except for rune factory 1 and frontier. Theres 1, 2 ,3, 4, tides of destiny, and frontier. Just play 3 and 4.

Start with 3, it's the best for a beginner IMO. You can emulate it. Then play either the first and second one or go straight to 4 (3DS).

It's Harvest Moon with RPG elements (i.e. a better Stardew Valley).

I'm considering getting a Switch only for RF5. Is this awesome y/n?

Yuri

At least they're differentiating them a little.

It's not awesome. But atleast you can then also play XBC2 and whatever else you fancy.

No it's not but maybe pick up RF4 special too along with P5S

you should wait to see if they do release new models, the original one is really underpowered, not that we even know how demanding RF5 is going to be

will it be another 2d pixle shit?

>Switchfags still believe P5S is a Switch port
Whether it's true or not, there will be delicious salt at the end, else it's Switchfags crying, or Sonyfags crying over lost exclusive. I can't wait.

ok i hate pixle shit but there is a loli dragon that wants you dick in RF4?
i am interested now

Dude it's ok, I'm an idort. I dont care whether or not but it's going to be a thing.

They are low poly models not pixel in 4.

> low poly
yeah looks really budget

Nothing wrong with low budget if it works, dude. It's fun and there is a hot dragon. Cant marry her. You can talk to a mailbox and become friends with her. Good monster girl and boys.

Whole studio is around 15 people.

I'll wait a bit, I don't even know when RF5 is supposed to drop
Actually XBC2 is the other game I highly want to play, now there's two I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne, so now with the Switch it's a better deal already
Does RF4 rerelease come out before RF5? I might play it. I've spent hundreds of hours on the original 3DS version. P5 I platinum'ed, they have to pull a Golden to make me play that game again any time soon

i cant make myself play indie games
feels like i am wasting my time on shit
not even joking it feels fucking wrong

PS4 release, there's no way this is staying on Switch. In the off chance that it stays on Switch only then I'm basically expecting it to be super lazy, maybe rune factory 4 but in higher resolutions and lots of reused assets, I wouldn't imagine that Marvelous would put in any real effort into a Rune Factory release if it wasn't on PS4 as well, just look at Daemon X Machina.

>Switch
Rf4 comes out in Japan in July 25, idk Americas release though. Xseed hasn't said anything but we might get the memorial box. I played rf4 3 times in a row so I am going to play it when it comes out in July.

>12 pm for me
sometimes it's ok to be a europoor

yea you're better off waiting if you want to play XBC2, that looks awful right now

nice, that's relatively soon... Fuck, just thinking about laying in bed, playing rf4 again, being comfy with the big switch screen (compared to 3ds).. I might pull the trigger m8s

Yeah I'm honestly glad I snagged myself a preorder on amiami. I have the platinum collection too. I just wanna have it on a bigger screen and the nice fucking pro controller. Fuck, summer is gonna be so comfy.

Something to justify a switch purchase, only odessey and the new pokemon look like a console seller to me.
Rf5 is probably a system seller but if they do it right.

If you like mecha you can also check out Daemon X Machina. Though the demo ran at 22 FPS and gave me flashbacks to the N64 era.

A shit ton of dungeons and bosses like rf1.
Comfy fucking music.
Magic is less broken.
Dating girls
Harems
Rf frontier or oceans tier combat and gameplay

It isn't indie

You know daemon x machina looked cool but man, runs like ass. I hope they fix it. Otherwise I would pay for it. Hacked switch is always a nice factor in worth buying the console I think.

I want oceans combat back so bad, the bosses were so stupid great too. Oblitagator.

I kinda doubt they'll be able to fix it unless Nintendo intervenes by pushing the release date back and having another inhouse team help in optimization. You also know that if they don't fix it, later parts in the game will be even worse with the FPS with more particle effects and possibly huger areas/bosses.
In hindsight, I really fucking hate the Switch.

>Harems
Nah dude. The harder part of the game is picking up a wife.

In all games I always had trouble picking a wife, because all their quirks were way too over the top. So all I'm hoping for with RF5 is a wife with a quirk that resonates with me.

I hate the switch in reality but I like the idea of it. I want them to intervene for to fix that, it's just a disaster. Man... I'm so mad about it. Atleast rune factory 5 will cheer me up.

I hope they fix it up and make it smooth, kind of like Kingdom Hearts. It doesn't need to be super complicated.

Well Tides came out for PS3 and it wasn't really more than another Wii game

I never played KH, but if it did have the gameplay at that level it would be the best rune factory by far.

For me, it was Pia. But I agree with you.

Not him but
Pia is my fav girl too but theres many top tier girls it's hard to pick

Eunice is underrated in frontier and has the most character arc.

its not on switch i dont want to buy one

2 hours until the stream.
I think we'd be lucky to get any info on 5, looks like it's just for 4 Special.

It says 5 in the description too.

i dont fuck discord trannies desu

I hope the player house is comfier in RF5.
Don't think grey stone is too homely.

I've never seen a porco meme

You're right, it does mention 5.

Attached: RFStream.png (1285x665, 193K)

See, user. What did we learn from reading?

Runefuck

link?

There is nothing cuter in RF4 than Clorica's sleepy good morning she gives.

Attached: Chart.png (1400x1603, 1.49M)

Where the fuck is Story of Seasons? it was announced in 2017. Story of Seasons Doraemon is unironically the best Story of Seasons has looked in years.

I actually dont like story of seasons. It is ugly.

>what are you hoping for?
for an English Translation

>I actually dont like story of seasons. It is ugly.
Did you see the spinoff, it actually looks good for once even though it has a limited camera angle.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAW2JoiwBq8

where the fuck do i get this

Basically
>the series has always been called "story of season" aka bokujo monogatari since forever in japan
>Harvest moon is the localised name, and is own by natsume
>the old dev part way with natsume, with 1 dude went off to make experimental game (happy birthday, dragon cafe), the other dude (the original head behind rune factory iirc) took charge of the series (at least since SoS 2 towns, then trio of towns, and now RF5)
>since they part way, the old devs lost the naming right to "harvest moon", thus they use the japanese name "story of season"
>natsume fucked up and cashed in their long term "harvest moon brand" with crappy phone tier games, and now fans are confused everywhere

Unironically excited for this game
it just lacks the waifu, but the game look comfy as fuck, and the gadgets are looking swell
ive always love isomtric games too

Doraemon??? What??

Nips love their doraemon (and shin chan, i guess?)
it just consistently gets at least 2-3 games and a movie every year, and to be honnest, this is the first time a doraemon game doesnt look like a quick cash grab too, which is a pleasant surprise.

I don't get why you explained something already known, I didn't ask for the next Harvest Coon I asked for the next SOS, the one that they announced for Switch in 2017, it's been 2 years yet no info.

Nobita already has a waifu though, Isometric is nice, and I would unironically buy a remake HM64 with graphics like this but I kind of want them to actually try with 3d for once, you could recreate the visuals in 3d anyway, Skyward Sword tries to do something similar with a lot less power.

It was announced in the same direct as Rune Factory 5, it's never seeing a western release, Doraemon licensing is apparently hell in the west.

It's being developed by Studio Brownies, so it's understandable that it's actually looking good.

didnt they tried it (with relative success) with the psp heroes of leaf valley? its a proper free camera 3d game, and look rather nice for its time
but yeah, the main reason for fixed camera in those games are to cut costs since they have such a small crew anyway. RF4's devs team are way smaller than the freaking localisation team iirc

>Lead by Shinichi Kameoka, the designer of the Mana series, and producer of mother 3
>latest game is Fantasy Life
Huh didnt know that. That sound pretty damn good then

Hero of Leaf Valley did so bad that they stopped making Story of Seasons games for Playstation.
> RF4's devs team are way smaller than the freaking localisation team iirc
Why though, they still had other 3d Rune Factory titles beforehand, RF4 is apparently the best selling title in the series too.

They are working on a full RPG right now too, who knows what it is, probably a new Mana game, don't think we will see it on Switch.
>there will never be a remake for Seiken Densetsu 3 with actual effort put in this time
Why live.

Honestly more of the same? Its the kinda franchise that doesnt need to reinvent the wheel, its been long enough since the last entrys, which were all handheld.
I guess a more indepth fighting system who be nice? Just as long as its still satisfying

Epic Game Store

Attached: 73511944_p1.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Sorry, could not resist.
Real answer:
Try Amazon (JP) or Play-Asia. Most likely solution to get JP games.

Hopefully they still have it in stock, I'd love to have the artbook

>tfw 40 minutes left

Are those really the new swimsuits? I wish they completely redesigned them.

Attached: 20120727220620.jpg (774x720, 225K)

Attached: best-grills.png (1400x1603, 1.31M)

>64
heh

RF3's swimsuits are so nice too
hope they step up their game in rf5
I dont think they will announce anything big for rf5. Maybe the new protag and general setting? It would be a commercial suicide to announce gameplay stuffs so close to rf4s release date

Attached: RF3 swimsuit.jpg (720x366, 53K)

Reminder, link here:
youtu.be/0DT72fYh2Gg

Attached: 1486207611454.jpg (1100x800, 491K)

>Special Edition
>You still can't fuck the dragon
Will they actually do it? They won't, right?

Attached: 1438306089536.jpg (840x699, 106K)

Nigger most of Neverland was literally taken in by Marvelous Inc.

>tfw it starts right when I get to work
Why bros. Though I might be able to catch a little bit of it, we'll see.

>special edition
>double the dragon teasing and shipping
>but you can't fuck the dragon

This isn't going to be in that insufferable Japanese talkshow style, is it?

Of course it will, and the woman is gonna keep spouting "EEEEHH?" and all the other usual shit.

I hope they fix the RNG crap for RF4 Definitive so marrying Margaret is less of a chore, plus unlocking Act 3.

IT'S TIME

IT'S TIME BROS

Shit.

>cucking your childhood friend
disgusting

yoroshiku onegaishimaaaaaaaaaaaaasu

Why the fuck do some japs wear those damn face masks? You're live on camera dickhead, take it off.

Why the masks?

Oh god, I forgot Japanese streams spend 80% of the time chatting to each other, will check back when its over

Hai yoroshiku
Hai

to avoid extreme pain

>no subs

Attached: 1549486376558.jpg (653x503, 97K)

It started as a social thing to prevent getting others sick, then turned into a fashion style

Can any runespeakers spoonfeed us gaijins as to what these goofy fucks are laughing about?

Attached: 10537026_941916912560291_3991307365660401154_n.jpg (780x552, 65K)

un un un un hai
arigatou gozaimasuuu. omoimasu minasan yoroshiku onegai tashimaaaaaaaaaasssu.

At least they aren't taking their clothes off and humping each other like the Persona livestream.

To avoid giving others around you your disgusting Japanese Cold user.
If you're gonna die of illness don't take other people down with you.

Imagine not knowing Japanese in Heisei.

It's Reiwa soon, faggots. You've already wasted a whole ERA without learning Japanese, are you really going to waste the next few decades whining about translations?

Oh god its one of these
>Take a drink every-time they clap for themselves
>Take a drink every-time they fake laugh
>Take a drink every EEEEHHH!?
I hate western streams but Id take them over this

Can't watch the stream, I hope someone makes some webms of anything interesting.

Who's the eleven dressed up as anyway? Is that the MC of 4 before he gets amnesia at the start of the game?

Did they announce a PS4 version yet?

You have no idea how good the persona livestreams actually were. This is gonna be a talk show where you don't understand shit and a bunch of EEEEEHs

>They will never release the limited edition to the west
Not fair

Kill yourself, retard

why are they so quiet?

>Reiwa era
>tfw Rei is literally approved by the Emperor as the superior girl, Asuka will forever be BTFO

>swim swimsuit anytime you want
>Loli wearing a swimsuit
Yeah not happening.

That box makes the main characters look like midgets.

Asuka already got her own era
literally called asuka

i don't understandaru! what are they talking about?

>already sold out on shops that ships outside of Japan
Just kill me senpai.

Give me what I want and maybe I will do it.

YIKES

>exclusive swim wear

Post some screenshots, I don't wanna get promoted yet.

It's always pathetic to see how painfully simple the EOP mind is. 「令=レイ」is about as low brow as you can get.

Rune Fuck

>check out the Asuka era
>it's when the country changed it's name from the Chinese "Wa" to the Japanese "Nihon"
Wow, that's really interesting.

Amazon japan is still selling as top 1 video game with dragon ball heroes behind since sunday(sega mega drive isn't a game so it doesn't really count)

Now there showing off the swimsuits; they really are just a recolour like that pic posted earlier.

Shit, is that a live twitter feed to ask questions? Someone get in on that shit for us.

How does 4 stack up to Stardew Valley?

Biggest complaints about the former was how half assed the combat was and how threadbare the dating sim mechanics were. This do any better?

>Better Graphics
>More in-depth farming
>More to do in general
>NO RANDOMLY TRIGGERED STORY EVENTS
>The ability to be homosex

>#Switch de rune fuck

Without a PS4 release why even exist, this game would look and sell better on PS4, objective fact.

t. sub-N1 fag

Switch de Rune FUCk

Pros of SV: Mods, fishing, multiplayer
Pros of RF4: Everything else

Stardew Valley is trash for idiots, RF4 is a half-decent game.

>still no new stuff
Fucks sake

Top kek

Attached: 42B7650A-019F-478B-B2A8-F69C1117BAD0.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

Apparently they've recorded an absolute ton more dialogue voice acting because of the Switch's superior hardware allowing them to include it.

I think they meant the bigger carts?

Japanese streams are pure cringe
>OOOHHH SUGOI DESU NE
>NE NE? SUGOI SUGOI *fake laugh*

>sell better
no fuck off you stupid snoy cuck

STOP BOWING

I don't know why EOPs can't just put the synopsis for things like this through Google translate.

This is just for RF4.

Are you fucking slow.
It was announced two months ago

Switch exclusive, Nintendo saved series not sony

>it's been seven years
jesus christ

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*bows*
*bows again*

So what is Venti's jap name? Selzaweed?

>RF4 was way back in 2012
>RF5 finally happens in 2020
cant believe this is happening

Explain this then you pathetic JOP

You sure that's not the drama cd for your partner?

I'm afraid it's been... seven years.

Sou desu ne? Ehhhh?
Naruhodo. EHHHHHHHH???

Stardew Valley is like a soulless husk compared to RF/SoS, Stardew just adds features without asking why they are in the game, which is why you get things like dungeons with monsters but no meaningful character development or combat system, and dungeons that only exist to lock progression instead of elements that make dungeons actually valuable like RF, things like tamable monsters, bosses and farm plots, there's also no soul to SV, none of the characters are any good or memorable and neither are your interactions with them. It's the alpha chad of the genre and has sold better than any other game in the genre, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's sales were close to the lifetime series sales for SoS, but that's mainly due to great marketing, hype cycle and being on every platform available.

*bows*

I did mean new stuff for RF4. This is a remake after all. I expected maybe new characters or mechanics at least, kinda like how RFF is to RF1.

>PS4 sell better
> Games you can marry lolis
California snoys will demmand ban the game.
So deal with it. No even tidal waves save you from the stupid rage back then in 2011

It's obviously just a resolution bump, the main team is working on RF5 after all.

It's a port, not a remake.

Now you realize that?. Most of the time I just watch with MUTE on until a see the trailers

Oh that sucks. What is there even to announce then?

HEEEEEEEEEEE SUGOI

these fucking jap streams a e worse than any ea e3 pc.

It's a port with additional stuff.

cakes but I have faith since they progressively have been getting to this point little by little. There is literally nowhere to go but giving us a cake after SoS. Also, besides that just make it RF4 but with unique swimsuits

Attached: file.png (220x477, 133K)

They're "worse" because you can't understand anything.

I don't complain if the port R2,R3, Tidal waves and Frontier(yes pls) again. I like back then on DS times

Every studio is on the end of Sony's dick to the point where censorship is a non issue to them, the sales difference is significant, often double a Switch version, there's no point in ignoring PS4 when it's the apex market for achieving success, especially for niche Japanese series. FACT.

Since for some reason they still haven't announced a PS4 version, I'm done, stupid Marvelous.

Its a remastered port
basically upping the resolution of the base game, with some minor new content, most notably the "newlywed" mode

I recognise some words they say, but without context this is all so fucking stupid. Just give us some damn damn 5 teasers

>Rune Factory 5 info tomorrow what are you hoping for?
Knowing that it is exist is good enough for me for now.

Attached: 1521516636756.jpg (300x300, 17K)

It's worse because the forced enthusiasm is so palpable it transcends the language barrier.

No they're worse because of all the added reactions, hell konami's 2010 e3 presentation was better.

I think that RF being dead had big part in it. Not to say everyone waited for PC HM/RF.

You didn't buy Tides of Destiny snoyboy

This is my wife Forte. She cannot cook and have 21 INT at level 140. But she's still trying her best to support me in life.

Attached: 35967628_p0.jpg (1600x2000, 1.87M)

>thinking they're going to come out with all the juicy 5 info in the first 20 minutes of the stream
Gotta ensure that viewer retention, enjoy your 5-second logo+main characters at the end of this.

>FACT
you didn't play tidal wave snoy.

>bringing in console wars to a comfy RF thread
Get the fuck out back to your yellowface threads, you double fucking nigger.

They're talking about the new mode?

Getting the option to play as a female in 4 ruined the choice for bachelorettes and will also ruin that in 5. No reason to care about this.

Why don't you teach her to cook?

I just arrived late, what did I miss in the live stream?

Attached: 1531903891579.jpg (330x330, 39K)

I missed half of what they said since I was in another window but it sounds like the new swimsuit event will have new swimsuits?

Lmao, imagine being such an AAA slut

Hardo Modeo

Best part of Rune Factory 4 playing as a girl was the pyjama party with the other girls.

HARDO MODO

Counterpoint: RF4 had the best bros to hang with.

Just because Seibah and Clorica were shitty characters doesn't mean the other bachelorettes were bad at all.

Hell mode when?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Arigato sugoi nandetto
gambatte ehh?
AHAHAHA
Arigato *bows*

>hopes
Guest character: Illuminata, fix your mistake and let me put babies in her

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (295x310, 149K)

The success of Stardew Valley is unprecedented for the genre. Rune Factory 4 sold 150k units in Japan and became the series best selling entry, meanwhile SV has sold 3.5 million units. the difference is too significant to think that the lack of SoS/RF is what allowed SV to succeed so wildly.

>storm every day until you push it away every single time

There's a fucking pajyama party what?!

Nah sorry, Amber is her baby or new sister forever

New half-snake girl and half-octopus guy.

Redesigned swimsuits for each girl and redrawn maps/close ups, newlywed mode after you get married, harder hell mode added, and new cutscenes.

Attached: ass.png (202x241, 99K)

Are they adding new cutscenes even though they haven't even fixed the fucking graphics in the port, legitimately disgusting, yet at the same time pretty neat.

Sleepovers are one of the random events you can get on event days, boy or girl.

Sugoi desu ne!

Anyone else tried to peek at the girl's hot spring in 3 to see if Marjorie had a swimsuit? She usually stands too far from the camera, that we can't actually see her.

Rune Fuck 18+ spinoff confirmed.

The combat is still fairly shallow but it’s leagues above just spamming sword strikes when shit gets near. You have pretty decent variety and unlike stardew they’re largely equal in effectiveness(until you go full autism into smithing). Bosses can also be legitimately difficult aswell on hard and really force you to consider your equipment. Dating has its own slew of problems but I guess it’s still slightly better than sdv in that you can take people on dates and they have more dialogue, so it’s a little more engaging than “throw shit and eventually ring at person”

You forgot
>rune fuck

Also what the fuck is newlywed mode? And can you have a threesome with pico and dolce?

I didn't like any of those fags. The girls were better bros because they had more personality than "flirting with you" even when you played as a guy.

Redoing all models in the game probably takes too long and they're throwing this out just to revive the series and prep for 5 anyway.

because cutscenes are outsources, like most dev teams do?

The only non-bachelorette who gets a swimsuit is the elf detective child beater, iirc.

What is that costume supposed to be?

Why would I do that? Mystery object x or whatever is far more useful than the low tier trash everyone else makes.

Announce gay marriage option and a PS4 port you cowards

what's "gachi"?

apparently
>some minor event after you marry (which was basically the end of the game in 4)
>you can actually browse it with a menu, so you dont have to play the game 12 times
and oh, gameplay footage

There a release date on 4?

New Models are optional though, some of the UI textures are way too fucking low res, it's actually laughable to look at them.

>fixed the fucking graphics
What in the hell do you even mean by this? It's a 3ds port in a higher resolution? What more do you want, they're better off spending those resources on a new game, and guess what, they fucking are.

People where starving for RF for years after their studios bankrupt. SV got the success because people want a new RF and thats all. But now the problem will be in the west. Since RF4 and RF5 appear again some people in social media are demanding that RF shhould have transgenders marriage with the same sex but of course. this japan game and they will no put that on RF series for their Japan fans.

>I'm flyin' high, baby!

I DON'T NEED THIS TRASH CASH COW THAT IS RF 4 "SPECIAL". GIVE THE FUCKING INFO ON 5 IMMDEDIATELY

They're additional stories set after marriage. It also looks like they've updated the portraits in them with live2d or e-mote, which I don't know how I feel about.

Cute girls and cute boys
Also please be on PC because I got rid of my 3DS.

Typical GayStation owner

Any info?

Keep your fags out of my Rune Factory.

Sasuga Gaystation.

>ps4 fag
>pro fag marriage
checks out

The 3ds game was already an upscaled ds game, so it’s going to look weird as shit on the switch

There's also an appeal to that and not something that we got much of until RF4. I'm just not too big a fan of the fact they had to cut the bachelorettes in half to make it even between male and female. RF3 had a way better variety just because of the quantity.

"Newly-wed mode" is now included. Described as a kind of 'honeymoon'

the dude from marvellous let something drop about a character or something but they brushed over it? he said 'an ending exists', not sure the context (I think for the honeymoon mode)

New Hard mode. Increases damage.

I've never liked that style of animation, I hope there's an option to turn it off.

WHAT DID I MISS

All this forced nip laughter is beginning to grate on my nerves

Not yet. This is predominantly an RF4S stream, showing gameplay now.

Neither of the games are for 3DS, dummy

Go back to Censorfornia. Snoyfag

Have they told us about the new modes yet?

nice ai and recover animation

>now they're just playing the game from the beginning
For what purpose?

Attached: 1549231662590.jpg (591x336, 26K)

its not like they have ever catered to the west
RF is basically the studio's head passion project, and enjoys a small but dedicated fan base. Even the localization is pretty fun and neat, not those sterile SV style
>They fixed the blurry character portrait at the top left
fucking finally

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO SURPRISED FOR FUCK SAKE, THE GAME'S OUT FOR FUCKING YEARS AND THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED THAT PART AT ALL

in the ongoing footage the MC's portrait is completely still, so it might be an option

Are they just playing RF4...

It's pretty common to do this in Japan, but fucking weird to do it with a game like this where the beginning is so fucking boring.

>>They fixed the blurry character portrait at the top left
And thats a good thing

What is this guy even cosplaying?

Aaaaaaaaah.

>People where starving for RF for years after their studios bankrupt. SV got the success because people want a new RF
But like I said that makes no sense, there aren't anywhere near 3.5 million RF fans, the game sold on hype culture, amazing marketing, and it's ties to chucklefuck, who already found major success on the back of their Terraria clone, then the game became ultra popular and people who hadn't played anything SoS/RF in years held it up as the epitome of the genre, and it spiraled out of control, actually would be interesting to see Marvelous reclaim the throne, but I know they won't do it.
>Since RF4 and RF5 appear again some people in social media are demanding that RF shhould have transgenders marriage with the same sex but of course. this japan game and they will no put that on RF series for their Japan fans.
Those people demand anything with any popularity bend to their will. It's actually an ideological method to subversively normalize this stuff to change culture as a whole, not a conspiracy theory, read their "literature", it talks about this shit all the time.

Attached: fucktory.png (267x129, 78K)

You have marry up to 3 partners now.

>Japanese chat loves Venti too
Fuck, please don't have made her a marriage candidate.

What a trash game, switch still has no games and doesn't even qualify as a port machine for not getting latest games.

>venti boob markings IN HD

lol nice one. Only Dolce gets you a bigamy

My boy volkanon

Did they mention how long this stream will be?

It's pretty much a cash in port just to let people know that Rune Factory isn't dead and 5 is on the way. I wouldn't expect much changes.

I missed Volkanon's manly tears

Dont these things usually last for an hour?

RF5 did not look very good on Switch and could benefit with a PS4 version

SV definitely sold only because of the huge marketing and hype. I remember everyone losing their shit on the dungeon crawling part and we all know how that turned out in the end. Writing and characters were also incredibly shallow. Neither parts were spoiled much, just how Starbound sold on all the overhype. Now neither game is played much anymore or praised. Sure makes you wonder why.

What the fuck is this nigger smoking

Attached: 1547362732285.jpg (411x500, 66K)

Is it just me or the game feel like its touching 60fps? or at least much smoother than the original
or is it because of the better resolution?

Literally no demand for a niche game.

Attached: 1536731461196.jpg (640x640, 181K)

We don't even know what 5 looks like you snoy faggot

Attached: sofia_monsters.png (512x384, 47K)

PS4 is the dude bro console of this generation. It won't sell fuck all on PS4.

SV sold like 1 million units on Switch well past it's initial release, and I have watched multiple Harvest Moon YT channels praise it, some even consider it the best they've played. It's not really flash in the pan, but I hope that Marvelous step up now that the genre has found wider appeal, and they better or else they will get eaten alive, especially in the west, and especially by other games like My time in Portia, or whatever that trending shit is.

RFF still looks better than every other RF game and that released on Wii. RF5 will look great compared to what we've had in the past, Switch hardware or not.

So many savefiles, finally I can marry everyone!

More save slots. Also teasing us with that save data.

Attached: 83450.jpg (511x384, 32K)

I'm watching the stream for it now retard, I actually hope that the next Rune Factory/ Harvest Moon game releases on both PS4 and Switch so that it looks and runs like shit on Switch like Little Dragon's Cafe, really shows how weak the Switch is as a whole, it looked like an HD wii title, and ran worse than a lot of actual Wii titles.

We don't know what RF5 looks like, but I'd love for more people to enjoy Rune Factory so I agree with the second part of the post.

There is literally no reason for PS4 version, even when it comes to hardware. PS3 and Wii versions of Tides of Destiny were basically the same, because RF works on artstyle and not shit post-processing,

Fuck you retarded snoyniggers begging for games.

When will they fucking play this refuse? All i care about is RF5 info.

1 slot for every bachelor and bachelorettes.

Based.
Exclusives make no sense for anyone but businesses.

why are you in this thread?

you can save AND load your game?

Attached: 457345634673.png (247x248, 99K)

>all those save slots
Blessed

Rune Factory has always been a Nintendo game.

OOHHH THE IRONY, THE FUCKING IRONY.

Attached: 1553344463290.jpg (1855x2275, 773K)

What you're watching is the stream for the literal 3ds port of RF4 you fucktard.

>portraits on loading menu are still bugged
Kek.

>they better or else they will get eaten alive, especially in the west
At this point it's better to just learn japanese and import the games/buy them from the jp store. Just too much shit between games not releasing in the west, getting censored to shit or featuring buttfucking retarded translations (e.g. XBC2, FE). This way you're free from all bullshit.

This is Rune Factory 4 you fucking mongoloid

Attached: sofia_anything_right.png (256x218, 45K)

Ability to play as a futa.

i would like a ps4 version since i still haven't got a switch

Get the fuck out of this RF thread you stupid ps4 niggers. Snoy would ruin RF and even censor the fucking swimsuits.

That explains why it's developers went bankrupt then, we all know only Nintendo games sell on Nintendo hardware.

inb4 user was only pretending to be retarded.

Wait, were the farming patches always 2x2? I haven't played in a while, but I could swear they were always 3x3.

>the model actually look pretty decent in motion

Then why did you reply with an image praising them?

Did we get stickied or something? Why has there been a sudden influx of the mentally disabled in this thread?

So those this game have any christmas cakes I can marry?

Sony would literally censor it, by asking for it to be multiplat you basically trying to get sony to water it down.

Are we all gonna forget how nintendo censored FE fates localization by removing swimsuits as well as editing out supports?

They were 2x2.

Riding Amber when?

3x3 was a SoS thing, RFs are 2x2. So is the requirement for supersized veg

>implying that snoyfag knows

Yuri would be great

at least on rune factory, 4 is the only game with 2x2 instead of 3x3

Trap marriage candidate

What nintendo did will never be as bad as what snoy doing, literally censoring third party games, and censored MORE than nintendo first party games as of late too.

Even the dude on the stream wants the milfs.

You mean those puritans from NOA Treehouse. NOJ already erased them

No :^)

I'm talking about sales in the west, all these clones are hollow replications but their success is really showing up the series that originated the genre something chronic, even when it's higher quality in general, and just better focused. Obviously I want the series to succeed because it's actually still the best the genre has to offer.

>thread devolves into console war faggotry
So not only did you retards ruin SMT threads but you're also going to ruin RF threads as well?

Attached: keked.png (512x512, 134K)

anyone can screenshot that friend list to find new bachelorettes ?

INVITING PEOPLE OUT ISN'T FUCKING NEW. JUST FUCKING STOP AND SHOW INFO ON 5 ALREADY

I do that every night.

Shit game :^(

no but there is a guy who think he is doing that

And what do you expected? SJW Snoys want to ruin RF games now

Being a snoytard is suffering. Please understand.

some hot husbands to smash my farm girl pussy into submission

They already ruined several threads on other boards as well. I wish I can stab people's face over the Internet.

Switch literally has no games except endless rehashes so they defend what little they have. We can't do anything with that unfortunately.

I was hoping for a comfy thread, yet I only see seething snoycucks

I think we should be able to form our own harems. ALL the girls should belong to me. and maybe some of the cute boys

Nah, still only 6 hearts for the 6 current bachelorettes
its not like they would wantonly announce datable dragon and detective and mail box r-right?

>Han han fu~ in the chat
Those niggas know what's up.

My wife Margaret looks so beautiful in HD

JUST IGNORE THE TROLL AND TALK ABOUT RF WHILE WAITING FOR NEWS

You can technically, since you can date everyone at the same time.

I will never understand console war faggotry. It isn't about "Aw man, the game looks good, wish it would release on a console I own", but THE CONSOLE I CHOSE, DESPITE BEING ON A FREE MARKET WHERE I CAN BUY WHATEVER I WISH, IS THE BEST AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS SHIT AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR BUYING ANY OTHER CONSOLE.
Who the fuck cares? I just wanna play good video games, man.

Stop throwing gas onto a fire to put it out, you idiots.

Amber is the cutest

Attached: 1551738014618.jpg (666x500, 97K)

Based Xiao Pai bros

You see user, It's totally fine when they cancerously beg for games. It's BAD when it's the other way around. No games does that to a userbase

Attached: E2C3A633-0FA2-4DCF-A0D4-13E0B97048DA.jpg (352x262, 50K)

>Stop liking things I don't like

Even the masked man want to fuck the mother

How many hours will be the stream to see RF5 trailer

I fapped to that doujin!

Which season has the best theme?

i want online sharance dungeon back, since its after you finish chapter 2, you have already play a good amount and it wouldn't break the game as much as the one in rf3

can we marry venti

why would you even want that

So to an extent it holds value, multiplats on Switch are often extremely lazy and poorly optimized, even in the case that those games sell best or even overwhelmingly on Switch, like say Little Dragon's Cafe, which runs like shit on Switch even though the game sold significantly better on that platform, also games made for unique hardware like Switch are able to levy that hardware to improve gameplay, if it's a multiplat this is extremely rare, so you could find some games benefit from Switch only versions. There's also the problem of IPs that started off on a Nintendo console and then fucked off never to look back, I think Senran Kagura is one of the worst, it's getting censored so hard that the lead dev left the studio, and it's devs aren't even bothering with other platforms.

>Who the fuck cares?
Shallow fucks whos identity revolves around the shit they purchase

So are they just going re-release RF4..?

I love the autumn theme

its a switch port.
this is stream is honestly more to introduce new people to the game

>shota
>nervous laughter
heh

Definitely. The masked man and the girl aren't even familiar with the game.

They alr re-release RF4 for 3ds late last year, which hyped everyone up (a bit) until the bomb dropped in Jan direct
Now its RF4 remastered this year and RF5 in 2020
and to be honest the crisp background of the remaster is so good i didnt know i need it

she's da bes girl

It's a cash cow and people are gonna eat it up anyway

I just hope it has significant new content to justify the "Special" name.

I do agree with you, but most consolewar faggotry boils down to brand loyalty which is the most retarded thing on earth.

honestly i can't even see venti as a girl , the voice just sound like a little boy to me

It's common to bring the voice actors in to promote and play the game with the help of staff/dev members.

Are they even VAs?

>listening to dubs when there's already subs

What kind of market is the target audience for these kind of characters?

Attached: Kiel_Swimming.png (128x260, 52K)

yes, and they have a good amount of fans who are going to watch this because their favority VA is there.that is how you get new people

>sugooooi we got the hashtag trending

Me. I love cute boys.

Don't fag up Venti for me.

Little girls I suppose

#SwitchRuneFuck

INTRODUCTION IS OVER
time for some news

do we have subs? i just got a copy of the game from a friend, is there some patch you can put on a emulator

Little boys are for older women.
Just like little girls are for older men.

Yes. And this .
Voice actor fans are the light version of idolfags. Some fans are really dedicated and are the ones then spamming on Twitter, Pixiv and imageboards. A welcome evil in this case.

>INTRODUCTION IS OVER
>time for some news
HAHA, no now it's time for Frey gameplay.

The masked man is an utaite. I don't know who the girl is.

There's an undub floating around on the internet, but tb h i prefer the "good morning" to "ohaiyo"
it just feels more pleasant to my ears i guess

>sex change potion subevent

New thread when?

the HD portrait look good

>Returns to the fucking game with almost no difference to that last release
Fuck this shit. I'll just probably read a stream summary later

I hope you're a hot onee-san, user

There isan undub version.

Owning a Switch is like being a second class citizen, not only are the ports lazy but an overwhelming majority of games will never touch the platform, even in the case where a port is doable to a good standard, and third parties aren't at all willing to look at making games only for the Switch.

They're not VAs from the game. They barely know anything about it.

More quests involving Volkanon, please.
Make him RF5 cameo please.

they are now showing a ingame event.
i think its summer 5 and i think that would be valentine day,

its weird how they dont show off the new live2D portraits, since its one of the new selling point and all
or maybe they arent fully implemented yet, but i really like the smooth transition between emotions in the earlier trailer

>tfw no sex change potion irl

i dont think anyone say they were VA from a RF game.
now that Im thinking, maybe they are new VA for RF5

RF4's English voice acting is actually decent. I wonder how they pulled it off when so many other games fail hard, even just short voice lines.

They're in the after stories, not the main game.

ara ara~

Looks like a mobile game.

And that's why you become an idort. I absolutely hate the Switch and how underpowered it is, but there's a few games for it I really wanted so I eventually bought one.

The guy in the mask (Underbar) isn't a VA at all.

The english script is another matter.

Switch is unironically the best console I've ever owned, I just wish it had games.

>Playing on one platform
>Taking platforms this seriously
Why are people like you so pathetic? Why does it matter to you what platform people play on?

why does he wear the mask

Is no one making new thread?

>Owning a Switch is like being a second class citizen
SJW Snoyfags logic

It's an upscaled 3ds game that reused shitton ds assets

Yeah but you can marry them all and impregnate them and have them live in your house with all their sister wives.

Didn't they change your child's dialogue to something really questionable in the localization?

You buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games retard.
Any third party support on top of that is just a bonus.

This kinda sad.

making one

the no sex chamge/age reversal option irl

I'd rather be a 26 year old dude than a 26 year old chick. Only perpetual lolis are good.

I own a PC that can play any game released for it, I'm just talking about how the Switch gets no support, almost no-one is interested in making games for it and only Nintendo are interested in putting effort into games for it, in most cases I'd rather play games on the Switch, entirely because it's so versatile.

That used to not be just the case, it is now though, but you'd imagine that it's success would attract some developers, obviously that isn't the case.

Not exactly. But no matter who you marry, Amber will always be the mother.

It's a port of a 7 year old handheld game, nobody was expecting anything amazing. We're waiting to hear news about RF5 but they just keep showing us RF4.

>almost no-one is interested in making games for it and only Nintendo are interested in putting effort into games for it,
More like the games you're only interested.

Switch is heavily underpowered and for niche games the target audience is (still) the PS4. With the way Sony/PS4 is headed the Switch is likely going to adapt a library akin to the 3DS. Or the Xbox is going to grab that market since Phil Spencer is going on constant trips to Japan for dev meetings.

Well I don't play trash indies so there's that, but in general it's support is scant and mere fragments of what you can get on any other platform, in it's third year this has not changed, so it's safe to say that this will NEVER change.

Its not that developers aren't interested in the Switch, games on switch sell very well. The problem is current gen consoles have a hard time running current games. When most games struggle to hit 30fps on Xbone and PS4, there's no chance of them getting ported to the Switch and that's the cause of all the last gen ports.
While Switch sales are appealing, making exclusives obviously limit the sales of the game and it makes sense they wouldn't do that.