So I tried Sekiro...

So I tried Sekiro. Half way through the game I thought myself I'm quite enjoying this I will probably enjoy dark souls(never played any souls game before). Got DS 3. Loved it much more than Sekiro. Not I'm installing DS1 and I will follow with DS2. Don't think I can be fucked to finish Sekiro. Its good but nowhere near dark souls level and thats coming from somebody who is nostalgia free since i played it first.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/a6dfd6685a191c3e100cdcb27f1a0342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also DS3 boss fights were literally 10 times more epic than fighting random samurai

Yeah Sekiro is a good game but really lacking in the fantasy department, 90% of the enemies and bosses are katana/spear guys

>playing games in the wrong order leads to having shitty misinformed opinions
Truly a cautionary tale.

summonfag detected.

Attached: 1519774381484.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Pirated it so couldn't get summons even if I wanted to. Nice try

Bloodborne is the best desu. DS1 feels clunky now also FYI but you may love it.

there are still NPC summons on pretty much every boss retarded summonfag. nice try.

Don't even know how to do it, saw the sign once on deacons but thats about it. finished both dlcs without a single summon with an UGS

Enjoy your miner.

summon harder

Imagine actually believing this shit, I've prob saved close to $2k in the last 5 years off pirating. I'll take that. Also bud I work in cyber security and believe me I've not hard a miner once from a pirated game.

Triggered fag prob still stuck on midir

gyazo.com/a6dfd6685a191c3e100cdcb27f1a0342

>78 hours on sekiro

The game has 0 replay value nor multiplayer. Congrats you just gave it away that you are fucking trash at these games.

>hours game thats been out for 2 weeks vs hours on game thats been out for 3 years
>HURR DURR SEE DARK SOULS 3 IS BETTER THAN SEKIRO

Attached: 1545879427372.jpg (720x960, 129K)

If Demon's Souls wasn't your first Souls game, you don't belong on Yea Forums

Funny, for me it's quite the opposite. Played Sekiro first and am now on DaS 1. Just beat Queelag, and the game is a fucking bore, slow as fuck and you are always just waiting for enemies to fuck up so you can get 1-2 hits in that deal fuckal damage.

You are actually retarded. It took you 78 hours to beat sekiro. It took me like 40 and I did every boss, got every secret(pretty much) and got the longest ending. You probably spent x2 as much on every boss than me and yet you call me a summonfag. There is no way you did a second playthrough because the game has 0 replay value and if you did you prob have autism.

why not just play them all? what are you doing with your life that's so important?

It took me 78 hours to PLATINUM sekiro you absolute fucking retard. 4 playthrough + farming for upgrade materials. How can you possibly be this stupid?

Oh I will, just saying I think DS is alot better than sekiro, that being said sekiro is still a solid game and weebs will treasure it

>assumptions out of the ass
>being this defensive
>calling others out on autism
Oh the ironing.

>4 playthroughs on a game with 0 replay value

Yeah you one of those speedrunning autists.

But you said in your OP you only got half-way through Sekiro and never finished it.

Attached: the taste of a liar.png (354x430, 116K)

lmao other user BTFO

filtered by the chained ogre, samefag

Attached: 1553946309882.png (850x653, 78K)

>4 different endings
>you cant even get all skills or upgrades in 1 playthrough
>you can only use some of the combat arts in ng+
(you)

you backtracked hella fast there. what gives?

The only thing that gave DS replayability where different playstyles and PvP. Sekiro has neither.

Keep samefagging your thread. Maybe someone will eventually agree with you!

Attached: 1553975184594.png (1233x1357, 390K)

>30 posts
>11 posters
you're not fooling anyone, OP

Attached: 1545795864816.png (480x480, 272K)

>things that never happened.