Why haven't you beaten all eight Etrian Odyssey games?

Why haven't you beaten all eight Etrian Odyssey games?

Attached: 1552313337079.jpg (2600x3845, 3.04M)

But I have

cause EO2 pissed me off

I don't want to get burned out on them by the time PQ2 comes out. You've played one you've played them all, basically anyway.

Attached: etrian oddyssey must plays.png (780x1203, 1.07M)

i did
fuck untold 1 and fuck 2

i'm still trying to complete the first one on ds
fuck scale drops and fuck primevil

Because they don't all have cute bunny girls, user.

Want to finish 5 before playing nexus. Really hard to find the energy to make it through the third stratum.

i have.

>avoid the original
scrub

I suck at them. I'm bad at min maxing, I'm bad at figuring out how to manipulate RNG and how to set up broken strats to cheese bosses. Plus I get sick of spamming binds/status moves and them never landing. I always make it to the final stratum then either get bored and quit or just give up.

My persona Q one died.

I'm not sure why but the cart always says there's an error when I try and start it.

How do I get into dungeon crawlers? I like puzzle jrpgs where you're given a limited amount of resources and have to use that to beat bosses and stuff but I feel overwhelmed just starting one of these games. You need to fight an arbitrary amount of battles (too many and you win effortlessly, too few and it's impossible) and you need to prepare your team for something in the future but you don't know what's coming up later so you're likely to mess up your team. I also find the random battles really tiresome, I think games should cut the filler and be a series of boss fights.
Any suggestions to help wrap my head around these games?

Because I'm not an incel pedophile weeblet.

I already have, including the post games

what's wrong with being a pedophile?

I'm trying but I'm not having much fun with EO2.

nu-eo is shit

I don't play weeb cringe

cause i ain't drawing no damn maps

Currently playing 3 after playing both untolds, 4 and 5
The sea is so comfy yet the balance is such a piece of garbage with Gladiator and Arbalist steamrolling content into oblivion, ailment parties look like an absolute shite and Zodiacs are so pathetic i honestly don't know if it's really worth it to continue playing.

Attached: 1538751557998.jpg (512x512, 83K)

>too many and you win effortlessly, too few and it's impossible
Just don't run from battles all the time and you will be at the right level
>and you need to prepare your team for something in the future but you don't know what's coming up later so you're likely to mess up your team
Resting is cheap and easy
>I also find the random battles really tiresome, I think games should cut the filler and be a series of boss fights.
I doubt you have played any of these games

Just make a more or less balanced team. EO is designed so you can't have everything on your team, so sometimes you'll just have to deal with a problem you're not entirely prepared for. If fights are getting too easy, run away from them until later on the floor or the next floor. You really don't have to worry about team build until the post game, and you should have ways to power level by then.

just b urself

I value my time a bit more than that.