Oh shit. Steam is actually fucked by this. Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it...

Oh shit. Steam is actually fucked by this. Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it. But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game. They won't be able to resist.

This is where the war ends.

Attached: bl3.jpg (621x693, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRc7-rZ2XDo
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-29-netease-acquires-minority-stake-in-quantic-dream
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2133067
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
github.com/ValveSoftware/GameNetworkingSockets
engadget.com/2019/03/25/new-bethesda-games-come-to-steam/
strawpoll.me/17735191/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>outdated le epic maymay looter shooter
I can resist it just fine.

Based reddit making more Bordercancer spam

Cringe as fuck post.

No one on Yea Forums has friends

>it's not okay for steam to be a monopoly but it's okay for epic games to be a monopoly

i played pirated bl2 with my bros, seethe harder shill
day 1 cpy store exclusive, 100% discount

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it
What is Tunngle, Hamachi, Gameranger

How are people still interested in Cringelands?

When scouting for new gamer boyfrens, Borderlands fan is a huge red flag. They're always corny beyond words and find dumb stuff funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRc7-rZ2XDo

>people can’t just not buy a borderlands game.
I pray this is bait lol

Attached: 5A8B9493-F0EA-453A-BE4E-9935C9124308.png (220x300, 14K)

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game
You're one stupid fucking zoomer.

i don't really care for borderlands
one time my brother bought me a borderlands game for christmas
i played it for like 30 min then sold it
you guys always get excited over shit i just don't give a fuck about, but i guess the feeling is mutual because i get excited about new snk games and you guys only masturbate to kula, angel and mai

store opened 4 months ago

>ITS A MONOPOLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Borderlands is shit though. Nothing of value was lost.
By all means keep gobbling up AAA shit and install Epic's launcher.

>boredomlands

Attached: 1415943451169.png (480x480, 223K)

>people are going to by a boarderlands game even after Gearbox Software was publicly shamed for being incompetent
yeah okay

Do not underestimate a PC user's capacity for inactivity

Attached: eye.jpg (465x533, 95K)

God damn shut up.
Not a single person here knows what a monopoly is.
Just shut up already.

I bought 2 because it was on Linux, lack of a Linux version forced by Epic means no purchase.

its gonna get a console release regardless. just discuss it with your friends if you'll all get it for piss4 or xbone so you can play together

nice shill post desu

>epic store exclusive
Wrong, it's also available on The Pirate Bay

Good thing that this shit is not on the store front of Steam, more space for good games. It is also very funny that someone was dumb enough to give Randy money.

Blunderlands is nothing special plus these epic niggers don't have any multiplayer API or masterservers like steam, not gonna be surprised if it turns out they'll be using Steam's API for multiplayer (since it is open source and all that now)

You can't pirate online games.

Who says it’s online required? I never played online with any borderlands games.

What does this mean?

I dont get the big deal , if a service has a product you want , use that service. I could be ignorant on the whole situation though so I dunno

Attached: 1554163343941.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game. They won't be able to resist.
We waited over ten years for Halo three to come to PC without even the promise of it. I am sure we can wait 6 months to a year for a game that is only tolerable when playing with friends.,

Attached: 1513391780623.png (328x330, 227K)

People hate Epic because "They're stealing our data!" but conveniently don't seem to mind that Steam is doing the same thing. Almost as if they're being paid by Valve.

Epic is Chinese spyware and has nothing new to offer but exclusives. That is why people are upset at it.

actually laughed. good job op

Attached: 1544995866079.png (448x468, 297K)

>People getting their shitters shattered over a TIMED exclusive
>It's not even for a full year, it's only half of one

Attached: 1542041543312.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it.

LAN mode motherfucker, have you heard of it?

Attached: Hamachi.jpg (600x300, 19K)

why not? it's a shit series.

My last co-op experience was with Borderlands 2 and it was so fucking awful I'll never play co-op again. Not that the game was bad co-op it's just everyone I played with were horrible people so I just stopped trying. I will gladly pirate and played through 3 solo, I solo'd 1 and it was a great experience.

Thanks for spoonfeeding me. uh here are some anime tits

Attached: 1553372175740.jpg (584x754, 252K)

I hate epic because they bribe publishers for exclusivity deal. They should have gone cashback/coupons deal instead of this exclusivity bullshit.

Here's a more in depth version of why Epic's store is shit and why you really don't want them at the forefront of PC gaming
-Epic doesn't mass generate keys for free for publishers to sell to other stores, so you won't be able to buy from third-parties who are competing on price (only from a 'partner' like Humble Bundle which will just sell the game at the exact same price)
-If you live in an area that doesn't have high amounts of credit card usage, you might usually rely on cash cards to buy your vidya, and unlike something like Steam which eats the cost themselves Epic will just charge you more (given their low take for themselves)
-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
-Ironically if you live in China you can't actually buy games from Epic
-If you're one of the few Linux people out there you're screwed because you can't as easily take advantage of Proton or anything like that
-The 88/12 split becoming a regular thing likely won't hurt Steam all that much overall, but it will kill all the third-party sellers which provide better prices for games like Green Man Gaming, Voidu, Fanatical and Gamesplanet
-Tim Sweeney himself has said that he doesn't want to do sales even on the level of current-day Steam, along with a clear focus on his store being more publisher-friendly instead of customer-friendly (for example, an opt-in review system)

2K seems to be the architects of this exclusivity deal though. Notice every single exclusive turns out to be published by 2K. Seriously, look it up.

>-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
This is a lie. Epic is the reason why Journey and all the David Hogg games like Heavy Rain have PC ports.

It's a bit more complex than what they're saying. Not only is Epic stealing data from your machine (There's already proof they are reading Steam data to check if you have Steam and what you do in it) but they're also extremely pro-dev while being extremely anti-customer. Their store has no forums and no review system and while they promised to add a review system they said it would be opt-in so if a dev wants he can just turn off his reviews, that's right, they can turn off criticism at will. And the reason they push for why Epic is better? They give a bigger cut to the devs. Of course that doesn't mean jack shit to the customer since the prices are the same if not even higher! The deck is already stacked agaisnt players these days with cutting content to make DLC, microstransactions, season passes and blaming customers for problems instead of themselves, using Epic is the same as feeding your money to the ever growing monster that is the modern customer unfriendly game industry. Now post more tits.

Thanks again for laying it all out , I have a better sense why people are upset now. Uh here are some more anime tits

Attached: DwzEM5-U8AMZZlC.jpg (741x1200, 116K)

>Steam is fucked
>When journalists are shitting on Epic for this
Get fucked Epic :)

Thank you for actually posting anime tits this time instead of video game tits.

well , I am learning a lot

Attached: DwzEM57U8AALCo-.jpg (855x1200, 125K)

>Epic is the reason why Journey and all the David Hogg games like Heavy Rain have PC ports.
Incorrect. Flower wouldn't have released on all PC platforms otherwise, and we've known the Cage games were coming to PC since October of 2018. They're able to come to PC because QD owned the rights and they were bought by a Chinese company who was able to fund the porting process

>Epic only benefits developers in the shortest of short terms
>It doesn't benefit consumers at all
>The only thing it benefits is their attempts at becoming a monopoly
>Yea Forums is shilling for this
How fucking low do the ultra contrarians go?

I am nothing if not a people pleaser

Attached: DwzEM6AUcAAPSvV.jpg (758x1200, 101K)

Attached: stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg (600x561, 28K)

lol
this hasn't been a thing for fucking years

Good

Borderlands fucking sucks

PC has an alternative: yar har.

>And that's a good thing.

>they were bought by a Chinese company who was able to fund the porting process
Yeah. That company is called Epic Games.

Chinese find the English language difficult. Of course they wouldn't know what a monopoly means.

No, the company is called NetEase
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-29-netease-acquires-minority-stake-in-quantic-dream

>Chinese find the English language difficult.
No we don't.

In general I learn a lot everytime I go to Yea Forums everyone else shit talks this board but I like it

Attached: 63956215_p0_master1200.jpg (874x1200, 578K)

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game.
I'm going zero for three now. Watch me, nigger.

Attached: 1548424504893.jpg (896x504, 57K)

We are easily one of the best boards on the site, that's why we're so popular to shit talk elsewhere. They feel threatened by our greatness.

>He learns stuff from Yea Forums
I'm concerned for your health.

More

Attached: 57150292_p0_master1200.jpg (1056x1200, 751K)

is tim sweeney making these threads to hype the epic store or is randy pitchford making them to hype his shitty game?

While cringy i do find some of the characters to be quaint and sometimes amusing. I like the upbeat 2 kool 4 skool atmosphere too. Other than that ye its shit desu

watch me

It is such easy bait. Any thread about Epic Store is guaranteed 500 posts. There is no downside to creating one. I wish I'd created a few of these while we had likes.

well nothing particular useful. More or less about the people on messageboards and how they react to certain things

Attached: 45325599_p1_master1200.jpg (768x991, 490K)

r/ourguy/ BASED Jim "Jimquisition" Sterling told us to hate steam and love the epic store because of communism or something

Literally every previous BL game was piratable and played online easily. Plenty of games that use steam and epic servers for online have been piratable and played on their servers.

>There are humans that listen to that fat (literal) cuckold

Attached: pathetic (2).jpg (700x483, 45K)

>Plenty of games that use steam and epic servers for online have been piratable and played on their servers.
Name one.

why is Asuka's neck so goddamn long

Absolutely-tutley-undeniably based and redpilled

made for choking

Because perspective is a hell of a drug. Also they did that purposely most likely, makes her seem taller and makes Shinji seem more pathetic

Have you never pirated before user? You absolutely can.

Holy cringeola, what the fuck is wrong with Steamdroneolas?

Attached: rgnt.png (640x484, 72K)

Not only is it a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it.
Based retard.

What?
It's Borderlands, it's optiona coop.

Borderlands 1 and Borderlands 2.

>multiplayer so people won't be able to pirate it
First day huh?

Why do Americans post the words EPIC STORE and hands holding up two french fries?

If you want me to stop , lemme know

Attached: 42321141_p0_master1200.jpg (836x1194, 563K)

Holy mother of based.
I'm so glad the hate for the chink subhumans is so widespread.

>euro education

I've never bought or played any of the other Borderland games so I don't know why this would somehow be different.

On a serious note. Can we finally agree that people shitpost here to advertise brands?
Epic's shilling is getting to intel's levels of shilling.

Keep going as long as you feel like, I like your taste in art.

*little brown man education

Attached: gearbox writing.png (1245x324, 43K)

>its motherfuckin borderlands.
Kek nice shillthread the fact that you think borderlands is worth the fucking day 1 purchase is goddamn laughable.

NEVER
BUY
BORDERLANDS
ON
RELEASE.

I know this is a bait thread but you dumb niggers vastly underestimate how much money valve has. They've been making a chunk of every game sale on steam for over a decade. and let's not even get into the marketplace with transactions on hats and crates and keys and trading cards and all that gay shit. Valve doesn't have to do anything about epic at all. If epic actually gains a foothold and keeps swiping games, steam still has a bunch of other different things coming out to make them money. If epic fails and gets fucked then steam continues operating in the exact same way it did before. Valve has to do literally fucking nothing, which is what they've always done and will keep doing.

Speaking of which what is with all these faggot shills saying developers are getting a bigger cut? They aren't gonna get jack shit. It's an extra cut for the publisher, so basically EAniggers are making even more money to ruin and underpay studios. Why does anyone actually think this is a good thing?

Ok

Attached: 38978836_p0_master1200.jpg (750x1103, 556K)

Maybe if Steam is more based instead of bending over backwards for the SJWs, it wouldn't be exclusive to Epic Games.

fuckin shills man lol

Attached: ezgif-1658590722.gif (200x150, 2.16M)

Your not dumb so stop acting like it.

>steam to be a monopoly
How many again, faggot?

Attached: Monopoly.jpg (500x372, 55K)

Borderlands is the original SJW game, numbnuts.

Shut your mouth. Borderlands is badass.

>PC players don't immediately bend over for shit that negatively impacts them

I fucking love that there's some level of elitism left in the PC space. It fucked over Valve attempting paid mods and it's gonna fuck over Epic here

pixiv.net/member.php?id=2133067

This is the guys Artpage if you want to see some nips

Attached: 73538472_p0_master1200.jpg (732x1200, 427K)

>You can't pirate online games.

Attached: brie laughing 2.gif (268x270, 2.76M)

I deeply regret buying 2 and I never heard anything about the prequel one so I assume it didn't do that great.

>Borderlands is bad
Yes, yes it is

Yeah, gearbox's writing is beyond obnoxious. I can't even think of a better word to describe it, it's fucking awful.

Prove it, fatso.

I'm sorry, can you buy Trap Shrine on Epic Store?

Didn't think so.

It's not even only retards who shill Epic anymore.

You forgot your pic, Cheng.

Attached: 1554301430329.png (1015x173, 42K)

Attached: 38978836_p3_master1200.jpg (648x938, 545K)

Every character in 2 is LGBTQIA+

Get fucked gook.

I tried Fortnite (the real Fortnite, the singleplayer game, not the one everyone plays) and people said the writing was like Borderlands and it even has Ashly Burch as the main character but I found the writing to be very humorous and enjoyable so I was thinking that if Borderlands is anything like that maybe I should try Borderlands.

>but it’s motherfucking borderlands
I don’t remember borderlands being that big of a deal, but suddenly a lackluster trailer comes out and everyone is acting like this is the Big Sequel people were wanting all along. Why

>But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands.
why do soiboys talk like this online

division 2 > memelands

Attached: Dads google history - YouTube.webm (720x720, 1.58M)

Attached: 74025570_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x858, 750K)

marketers. every borderlands game has been shilled hard on Vee.

Yea Forums fucking loved Borderlands 1 back when it came out, I have no idea how this board got so infested with newfags that think Borderlands is a bad game.

Based retard

Is that an ugly girl or a dude?

>steam is fucked no more RE
>steam is fucked no more Metro
>steam is fucked no more Doom
>steam is fucked no more Memelands
clockwork.

Attached: 1542741818892.png (800x798, 815K)

>multiplayer only game

that didn't stop me from pirating the last 3. So nothing will stop me from pirating this.

Attached: 1553671076190.png (633x874, 64K)

Is that tiny tina going to be back in this game? She was kinda irritating

Attached: 74021543_p0_master1200.jpg (831x1200, 661K)

BL is fun with friends.

theyre lazy

Attached: pcb.png (780x623, 265K)

It's because there's nothing quite like it. Sure there's Destiny and Anthem and shit but they're all really really bad at the whole looter shooter thing, meanwhile Borderlands has crazy weapons and skills trees and vehicles and shit and you can invite four buddies to shoot shit and drive with, so even if it's not a masterpiece there's nothing that hits the spot quite like it.

>meanwhile Valve pays them to release their games on any store they want

Attached: 1554330320024.png (613x979, 77K)

First game was alright. Second game was full of painfully unfunny and dated jokes. I imagine that is what turned Yea Forums against it.

yeah but lord knows what she'll be doing

Yeah but she's grown up so Gearbox doesn't have to feel guilty about all the R34 she's going to get, again. Still probably just as obnoxious.

>17 Jun 2016

Attached: alluka.jpg (201x194, 16K)

I'm pretty certain some people find gay sex with friends to be fun I'm sure you're on expert on that so what's your point?

why dont they just post these on the epic store instead of shitting up the steam one

I never said I thought borderlands was a bad game, but no grandpa geezer, a lot of people under 30 weren’t here when borderlands 1 was released.

What I remember of Borderlands is that it was a fun, but ultimately lackluster and shallow game that was good for a campaign run on co-op. One and done.

They probably just couldn't pay enough for exclusives so they paid just enough that what they pay + what they will sell in multiple stores is more than what Facebook is willing to offer for their game.

>Didn't continue the box art theme of a psycho shooting finger guns at his head.

Shame they could find a creative way to do it.

Steam's "catering to consumers" schtick woulda worked too, except that consumers are mindless cattle and don't make games.

>Epic Games gets Borderlands
>Steam gets Halo:MCC+Reach
We all know who is going to make out like bandits here.

Attached: 1488897238896.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

Exclusivity from 3rd party sources is fucking retarded and anti-capitalistic.

Dude, this is a blue board. Cut that shit out.

I really like that the new box art is literally Jesus so I don't mind too much.

I guess that’s why it never stuck with me, I never did much of the co-op.

borderlands was never considered great but 2 forever marked the series as shit. maybe you missed the countless anthony burch hate threads?

>The date means that that didn't happen
What did he mean by this?

Probably because they hired Anthony. However he works for Riot now so I imagine that's no longer a concern for 3 and Yea Forums will come back to loving it again.

>Jesus

I thought it was Buddha.

Randy's still there you know

How is Epic securing all these big dick exclusives? Did Fortnite REALLY make them so much money that they are able to fling money around like this? I just find it so hard to believe that a developer who’s made nothing good since Gears of War is suddenly one of the most powerful entities in gaming.

Attached: CA771F06-164A-408E-B9E4-D8EF7CD8C84B.png (316x208, 80K)

It's because devs have zero faith in the product so this covers the inevitable loss

>Selling ingame character skins for nearly 20 bucks a piece
Yes.

so is it actually an epic exclusive, or is this a preemptive overreaction? i've been away the past two days and am not in the know right now

Attached: 1554242535777.png (598x628, 383K)

Borderlands 3 is going to be multiplayer only? DROPPED!

I've never seen Buddha with the heart in the middle like that, but now that you mention it it's probably meant to combine traits from both of them.

Attached: 1540121501024.jpg (531x710, 290K)

6 month on the egs then its free to be sold on other pc stores.

Attached: 1415194527928.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Tuungle has been dead for a couple years
Hamachi is unreliable
Gameranger only supports a handful of games and it's also unreliable

You can't use any of them to pirate or play most new games unless there's a dedicated lan function which is never supported anymore

Epic Games is responsible for a little something called the Unreal Engine, which you may be familiar with because literally every fucking game uses it.

On top of that, they now have a net worth of something upwards of $15 billion.

ok , sorry

Why do people bitch about Epic so much? Is downloading another program really that much of a hassle?

>Have to install spyware to play a a sequel of a mediocre series
That's a hard pass for me.

"Muh China"

That's literally it.

it is one of those things

based retard

It'd be fine if they offered services beyond certain games I would want, but they really don't.

Why should I download any program at all? I should be able to just walk into a store, buy the game, put the disc in and play.

Haven't bought one since the first. You're exaggerating.

yarr it is

It's a free storefront. What do you care. Just get the game you want then leave it alone.

real talk gaben sicked his valve drones on it so they built up the false narrative that it is stealing all the data and network traffic on your computer and sending it to china.

He wants cheevos and cards. He's one of those.

Remember when Erik Kain defended Anita?

>installing a program I am going to get a one time use out of

>implying that's the only additional service steam offers over the EGS

What's wrong with Anita? It was a good movie.

boy I love pirate bay exclusives

So who are y'all gonna play in Borderlands 3?

Developers are not being consulted about these exclusivity decisions; Epic is going straight to the publisher. It does not necessarily matter to the devs where a game is sold so long as it (worst case) doesn't flop, and (best case) brings in the expected amount of money or more so everyone can get their bonus and the studio can afford to do more work. With big AAA titles like Borderlands a flop is just not going to happen, so the publisher can be very choosy with how to market and sell the game. It is entirely probable that Epic's payoffs are not going to the devs at all and just being pocketed by the publishers. Borderlands is still selling copies even after ten years. Six months of exclusivity is nothing when the alternative means missing out on a fat stack of free cash.

Attached: bibi.gif (215x265, 674K)

is it still happening?

This is a better animation for that song.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

IF YOU ARE A TRUE SUPPORTER OF FREE PC GAMING THEN YOU WILL REVIEW BOMB EVERY GAME THAT GETS CAPTURED BY THIS SHIT
I love Borderlands, the whole series, been playing for years, but im going, right now, to spam negative reviews with multiple accounts on multiple platforms, and there's at least a drop of decency still left in you, dear fan of this game, you should too do so.
Make them understand that we will not accept their shit any longer.
Review bomb all 3 of the borderlands games, dlcs too, EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1554324556817.png (305x379, 270K)

I beat all the other ones in singleplayer, why would I need to play this one in multiplayer?
I'll pirate it and if I still give a shit a year later maybe ill buy it at 75% off.

Interesting variant of the "and that's a good thing" at least.

Attached: 1528856040934.jpg (948x528, 82K)

This but unironically.

Wow. Will there be any magicians in this game?

Attached: moze.webm (640x360, 3M)

Who is hosting the servers if they aren't using steam?

Don't tell me Gearbox is, it can't be P2P can it?

.. since fucking when? hahaha i've been playing these games completely solo since they came out.

Steam is hosting the servers
github.com/ValveSoftware/GameNetworkingSockets

Attached: 1554329355795.png (716x1016, 577K)

Attached: indie_shitdevs_v2_0.png (1638x3316, 742K)

Hobot probably, but maybe JoJo if it's a proper JoJo character.

Borderlands has always been p2p.
Steam never host servers (proton is maybe going to be an exception? I haven't really bothered with figuring out what it is).

>reddit: the game chinkware exclusive
who gives a fuck?

I played the first borderlands and that was quite enough for me.

Anyone but a chick.

Attached: gamingcharacters.png (2048x2048, 765K)

>Basedlands
>Basedlands in 2019
No thanks

>Erik Kain fell for the "epic store is bad meme"
Does this guy just parrot Yea Forums to pander to anons? Competition against a de facto monopoly is good.
>b-but it's not really competition because I'm already loyal to their competitor!
Cope
In before winnie the pooh Tiananmen Square ect.

Attached: 1552774871913.gif (280x210, 1.48M)

>multiplayer
I'll just pirate and play single, like with the other 2

Gay

Watch me.

Attached: 1451085397130.jpg (530x707, 39K)

This bait? I feel like this is bait.

>Steam is a monopoly

See and

>the big mean monopoly, which is why we need epic guys, couldn't pay more cause they're obviously strapped for cash

>RE
I presume you mean resident evil? Thats still up on steam
>Metro
They like to tout that it sold 2.5x times what their last game did, but I haven't seen any official numbers, so it doesn't mean much. And the ray-tracing shit they were trying so hard to push with the game fell on its face.
>Doom
Well Bethesda did come crawling back to put their stuff on steam after the shitshow that was their launcher/fallout 76.
engadget.com/2019/03/25/new-bethesda-games-come-to-steam/
>Borderlands
Probably gonna be one of the most pirated games of the year if they don't change their stance on exclusivity. But seeing as 2k and Pissford have already taken the china money, I doubt it'll change.

Big if true

>We pay you steam revenue in advance
>This means that we pay you now
>But any money you make on our platform goes directly to us
They aren't even paying for the exclusive, they're just paying the developers in advance... And those developers aren't allowed to make a better deal now.

How is Epic a monopoly? So they got the pc distribution rights to a game. Valve has done the same for countless other third party games

You probably werent gonna buy the game anyway

Borderlands is a terrible series, nothing of value was lost

Yea Forums shit on Borderlands 1 for viral marketing and generally just being lackluster with a terrible ending
BL1

It's available day one on consoles.

Is this considered a Doomer?

Attached: 1539576458118.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Epic made a profit of 1 billion dollars last year off fortnite

They can literally fund whatever contract they want and not suffer

>valve paid the developers for timed exclusivity in all of their games
shit i didn't know that

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST DOWNLOAD THE EPIC GAMES APP ITS LITERALLY FUCKING FREE

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!! I PLAY EVERYTHING ON FUCKING XBOX ANYWAY BUT GODDAMN PEOPLE JUST DOWNLOAD ITS A FREE APP JUST DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING APP THEN YOU CAN PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!

PLEASE. SO WE CAN ACTUALLY DISCUSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN GAME INSTEAD OF OH MY GODDDD I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE APP WTF BROOOOO

Attached: 44.png (362x358, 138K)

>But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game.
These games are next level boring loot based games are shit.

Attached: 1526453298853.jpg (475x475, 91K)

>_master1200
learn to save images properly

*program

Cringe as fuck falseflag. RoR2 already killed Bordershit.

>BRO I JUST GET FUCKED UP THE ASS BY MICROSOFT AND PAY FOR ONLINE WHY CAN"T YOU JUST GET FUCKED UP THE ASS BY MR CHANG BRO
t. CCP Associate

Remember when you could just buy the game and install it and play?

Attached: 1484841247480.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Spacewar :^)
it's not that hard to hook up to steamworks
i remember playing pirated stellaris with a friend just fine using steamworks

>hyped for the first one, play it, it's boring as shit
>every map feels dead as fuck, the world is dead
>get the second to see if they improved something, it's possibly worse
These games are awful, and playing with friends was still awful.

underrated and based

Attached: 1539928877496.png (500x769, 220K)

Its all about steamfags bragging to other steam niggers about the games they got in their profiles

platform cuckoldry

Fuck I wish a nigga would.

What's the biggest issue with epic store? Is it chinese spyware?

I can

Go to bed pupper

Attached: Fake_News_quote.jpg (1082x236, 29K)

>Tunngle
Oh user

>games
lol

Did you get your diamond chest edition? I did Yea Forums. Why did you not wake up early to order it? It is already sold out...

Attached: 1553113361733.jpg (422x422, 27K)

The biggest issue (in my eyes) is the timed exclusivity.
Honestly if it was a permanent exclusive that would bother me less.

Those were the good days. I still have the box for Far Cry on CD. That was the last PC game that I paid for.

>People can't just not buy a Borderlands game. They won't be able to resist
watch me

Wait I'm confused about something. If the game uses steam for the mp backend do I just buy a steam code from epic and then I can use my steam friends list to coordinate with my friends? Or does epic have their own friend system I have to use?

Epic has its own friend system. It even, somehow, can scan and find suggested friends tied to your friend list on steam, letting you find them very easily. so...I dunno, just buy on epic, then add launcher to steam. It is gona be crossplay due to epic's shenanigans so it wont matter where you buy it.

They know which friends you have on steam since they copy a file called localconfig.vdf, this file contains a lot of your info, like games, playtime, wishlist, groups, access tokens and friends.

It's really fucking simple folks. If it's not on GoG, I'd rather just play it on Steam. If it's not on Steam, I'd rather just pirate it. People prefer Steam not because they agree with their monopoly or whathaveyou. It's because it's the lesser evil and that's where all their other games are stored anyway. I dislike Steam too, but if no developers are going to bother releasing on launchers like GoG anyway because they want that sweet, sweet DRM, then I'll gladly up with Steam. But that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Attached: 1552795933657.gif (634x462, 2.69M)

I wasn't even going to bother to pirate it, the first two sucked.

Basedlands indeed. Hard to think of a more based game.

When was this posted?
I'm all for justice for the devs
and free games

I don't even remember the last game I pirated, most new games are so shit they aren't even worth the time downloading them. The few that are good are cheap or free.

Attached: bored.jpg (807x861, 138K)

both

Attached: 1478415164215.png (200x200, 39K)

>15 hours
That's literally less than every other BL game barring Tales

Why would that bother you less?

Retard

Since everyone is saying you can supposedly pirate online games now, would it being online heavy even matter considering you can still pirate it and play it online?

AHEM ...

Attached: 1553432324462.png (1920x1076, 1.07M)

No, it wouldn't.

>here's why that's a good thing

And that being just "it" is a big reason alone, you commie.

>article specifically says it's a bad thing
>le good thing memers still meme it up

Nobody wants you here.

>Playing looter shooters and dragging your friends into it
Go away, discord tranny.

Attached: 1519338444001.jpg (731x483, 40K)

fpbp

Attached: 1517191351599.jpg (554x557, 47K)

Why did y’all conquer the world for spices, but never use them?

No actual physical release, no buy. Download code in a box obviously doesn't count. Fuck Steam and fuck Epic. Looks like yet another game I'll be forced to pirate.

What was the last PC game that actually got a physical release? I'll wait.

you tell me bro..

Attached: check_em.jpg (886x501, 42K)

Shut the fuck up nigger JEW!!!! This is a /pol/ satelite board now. Your going to do what we say. If we do an operation you'll follow along like a good little lemming. Capiche?

Attached: 4545.png (495x495, 177K)

i don't know a single person who gives a fuck about borderlands, it's a complete non factor

ive seen this post posted before word for word

Witcher 3
>digital only is a good thing, praise le gaben
They could always start giving PC actual physical releases again if enough people demanded it, but you cum guzzlers are too busy praising le gaben

Witcher 3 came out five years ago.

>yesterday was 2016
woah

Steam has Halo MCC. Enough said.

Do we know this for a fact?

>Enough said.
so this was an easy win for epic

Why do the graphics look like outdated trash in all the trailers?

Attached: 1537475747287.png (877x839, 889K)

So that it can run on old PCs. They want more people to buy the game.

no you haven't

It's been 7 years, can they not even find out how to add any details to landscapes besides big rocks and small patches of long grass?

>borderlands
why is it that when 2 was released the game was pretty much universally shitposted about for being an ebin meemee lootershooter but now we have discussion threads and people trying to hype it up
it's almost like there's been a shift in demographic on Yea Forums
____________REDDIT____

Attached: 1548475856776.jpg (869x869, 36K)

But people literally played pirated Borderlands 1 and 2 online?

zoomers my friend

What do you want in your landscapes? Ants?

skyrim did it to be fair...

Bethesda did the paid mods thing and valve pulled the plug. That's why Bethesda doesn't support the steam workshop anymore and sell the mods on creation club now.

Such as what?

Did it really? Can you step on them or are they just aesthetic?

I mean, if they're not going to develop the gameplay beyond shooting and watching numbers go up, I at least expect to have some pretty shit to look at while my mind slowly degrades from long-winded "epic" character bits over voice comms.

>see BL1 got remastered
>sigh and resignedly expect to have to pirate it despite owning the first one on Steam
>look into what it adds
>find out it's free for anyone who owns the original

Well that's surprising from Gearbox.

>won't be able to pirate it
but you can pirate it?

Must resist bait...

Attached: 1493145252681.jpg (400x225, 29K)

>Chinese find the English language difficult.
nice projection Tyron.

No steam no buy

>No unga no bunga.

tell that to all the T.A.s that can barely teach a lab

epic has always been the sleeping giant of chaos.
Now that is awake no one can stop it. Valve is a fucking joke and Steam is trash, this may force them to improve their service. Everybody fucking wins here, there is no reason to be a corporate drone.

>Not playing all the characters
What fucking gay

Attached: 1475464822178.png (500x340, 234K)

Optimally, yes, this would happen, but in practice Steam has so much money that they can just double down on whatever shitty practices they want and still have it be years before they fail. There's too much money going around these days.

This isn't rpg chargen you insecure faggot.

I'm playing the muscle wizard, I don't give a fuck if it has tits.

Attached: 300px-Muscle_wizard.jpg (300x445, 33K)

>no reviews
>no forums
>no community guides
>no workshop
Pirating or waiting for Steam sale with full DLC complete edition $20 sale are valid options

lol just watch me

So where're the lower prices? Why am I, a customer, should care about this? Exclusivity? That's not a plus - it's a reason that i never bought any console with my own money since i started working. I don't support that.

It will be epic exclusive for only 6 months, so calm your fucking tits.
It will come to steam, I repeat: IT WILL COME TO STEAM AFTER 6ONTHS.
Now stop with your shit threads already nigga.

what pirate site has
>reviews
>forums
>community guides
>workshop

I have the question.
If I buy from EGS, can I play with steam friends?

lol k

>Is downloading another program really that much of a hassle?
Why do the epic shills keep posting this when no one is complaining about downloading more launchers?

trick question
you have no friends

The worst thing about it is that Borderlands """""humor""""" syncs up perfectly with the tastes of the 13 year old zoomer Fortnite audience

Apparently yes. They say this game will have cross platform play.

Nope.

Exactly.
So I need to prepare for the future.

>I was going to buy it to play with my friends
>My friend really really really hates the Chinese and said he won't buy it from the Chinaman store
>One other friend says he won't download epic becuase it's a waste of space and stupid he can't download it from Gearbox's website or through steam
I guess I just won't buy it then.

Attached: 2342342.gif (350x350, 568K)

Borderlands came out ten years ago, the people who liked it when they were 13 are now 23.

Let that sink in.

>Borderlands 2: DLC 2
Who cares? They lost me when I bought the pre sequel and it was the same fucking game with oxygen mechanics.

Attached: Qsket7d.png (213x300, 148K)

That's PC/XBOX/PS4.
PC does not necessarily mean across different storefronts, and the xobx/ps4 probably won't work on steam.

I see no reason why it wouldn't.

>stupid he can't download it from Gearbox's website
Why don't companies do this anyway?
At least AAA games that barely need the extra exposure provided by existing on Steam should be able to just sell their games directly without the need for a shitty launcher.

DRM

They do. EA does it for EA games. Ubisoft does it for Ubisoft games. Epic does it for Epic games.

RDR2 will show who the real big boy is

It wasn't until Borderlands 2 that the BADASS got kicked to 11, every character was reduced to one joke repeated infinitely, and memes started being injected directly into the dialogue though. But that was still six and a half fucking years ago, long enough for 13 year olds to be 19/20 now.

If this pic aint total bullshit then theres hope lad for pirates anyway

Attached: 7B4A5B0C-766E-4070-A1CE-578AB1E0A878.jpg (716x1016, 217K)

fake and gay

The fuck do you mean "hope"? People will pirate it even if that image isn't true.

Is there any actual word that RDR2 will come to PC? They said that RDR1 would and I still don't see it.

Will Borderlands 3 have LAN play again? Cause if so than I can just pirate and play with my friends the same way I did through BL2.

Ubisoft made their own shitty launcher, Epic made their own shitty launcher, and I haven't bought anything EA since they killed Dawngate and ruined ME so I'm not sure about them.

Launcher DRM might as well not exist. Slap some real DRM like Denuvo onto the game if you really cares first-week sales.

>so people won't be able to pirate it
didn't fucking stop me from pirating the last two

Monopolies are only bad if it's a natural resource. If it's an invention or service then everybody should mind their own business.

Reminder that TPB is a literal honeypot.

>tfw waiting until after the exclusivity period is over to buy it on _gmg_
>tfw get to find out if the game is good or bad beforehand by all the frothing retards that can't keep their wallet in their pants when someone says borderlands
>tfw it'll even have any big bugs patched out beforehand and possibly even DLC that I'll also know the quality of beforehand and can add to my first time experience with the game
>tfw I'll get to do all this while still telling Sweeney he can go fuck himself

Attached: op&cocks.webm (654x504, 922K)

>only Epic exclusive for 6 months

Yeah it fucking sucks and I'm pissed that this is even a thing, but if you think people who care can't wait then think again. 6 months is nothing. And I can probably just pirate it within the first week until the Steam release where I will buy it.

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of a 6 month exclusivity deal? One year I can understand from a business perspective, but do they seriously think that people aren't patient enough to wait out the exclusivity? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Steam sales triple the EGS sales.

TOP KEK

Played 2 when it had a free weekend on steam, it was fucking trash.

You can still download their games directly from the website. You don't have to download the launcher.

>can’t pirate
the fuck you mean? My friends got Borderlands 2 working on the Mac computers back when it came out

>some real DRM like Denuvo
Denuvo was cracked literally years ago. There is no effective DRM anymore.

I have never bought a borderlands game.
I only game into this thread to tell you that.
Now I am leaving.

Why didn't they use that time for something useful like porting the Halo games to PC?

you’re probably born or raised in an English speaking country. Are you 2nd generation Chinese or whatever they call it?

hehe. Well...

1989 Tiananmen Square

Don't fucking remind me. The worst feeling is when the professor is conveniently out of town the week before midterms and all you can do is ask the chink TA for help.

I don’t know. guess they wanted borderlands 2 instead

I had an indian ta. Very nice, but god his accent is deep and hard to understand

I’ve never bought a borderlands game. Most people haven’t. They’re just not very good.

>Borderlands 3 purchase poll
>strawpoll.me/17735191/

Alright nerds, let's see what this place is going to do.

fpbp

jesus christ, is that a real character in those games?

we all know in reality this order is gonna be reversed

Attached: BL3 purchase.png (996x661, 37K)

Doesn't work unless you post it in Chinese. My internet is safe another day.

>gay option
Homophobic much?

>Implying you can't pirate a multiplayer game

Sure kid
Epic doesn't even have their own servers for multiplayer games besides fortnite

Any time you have to ask "Is this real?" about Borderlands, let me simplify it for you: The answer is always yes.

>95 votes
Woah, buddy. That's some very accurate statistical data, careful with it.

>in BL3 you will have to stand in athena's and jane's wedding
>and its part of the main quest
imagine

The latest super cool epic store exclusive that everyone totally cared about, Satisfactory, has a multiplayer fix for the cracked release.

Watch me, faggot

(1)Yes.
(2)Furthermore, it's entirely unclear for what reasons should I use a store that offers nothing but what I can get freely.
(3)"Goodwill" is certainly not one of those reason for a store that makes me go through extra hassle with anti-consumer practices.

>anti-consumer practices
without sounding like a complete idiot name three

>Wait 6 months to buy the game
>Get it for half price and with a bunch of DLC
Based Epic helping consumers do the right thing

>People cant just not buy
Watch me

Why don't people care about it? It looks satisfactory.

What the fuck is going on here? NPCs?

Attached: 1544534423637.jpg (213x34, 2K)

Watch me, Nigger.

it's cute that you all think youre the heros of this little adventure but you're not
WELCOME TO Yea Forums KIDDOS

HAHAHAHAHA

Okay Yea Forums listen up, this is more /x/ stuff, but I got a nice blog for you, so read up, because this is a level S-RANK testimony I got here, and I ain't fishing with bait here, but you are ultimately fish.
I use to be a very critical person, logical, studied planetary science, my way or the highway. I still do love science, nothing wrong with it. However life got dark along the way, you can say I felt like my mind was always being attacked by something menacing, thoughts, perhaps it was a neurological problem, or mental illness, as if I needed to get on some pills right away to make everything right, etc. But doctors couldn't help me, medicine couldn't help either, now I was messing with a lot of bad juju then, and it felt like dark forces just trying to beat me down to the point where I was fleeing from friend to friend, house to house, state to state, just get away. I finally arrived at the very end and simply collapsed, I gave up, who else was going to help me?
I told him I knew he was there, Jesus, Mary, everyone really, (was I wrong to ask, was I a fool to attempt this act, I was at my wits end, what do I have to lose?) I prayed and slept.
I was hit by a gold pillar of gold light; glittery and misty. The darkest snakes and insects scattered out of me. Then out of this light came out three angels blowing long trumpets in their hands. Quite.. crazy but what isn't normal or logical always is. I had then become a child in the dream.. I was in an old stone house, a table of tools on one side. There was a door before me, the latch was missing on it so I could see through the hole.. There was a sunset with a field of tall grass through that hole, and what sounded like children playing.. I pulled on the door but it was locked. The door wouldn't open, but then something came through the door, it transformed, swirled open with Jesus coming through it. Within his hands he was holding his heart which was on fire, he then handed to me..

Attached: 29.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Why do faggot mods always delete threads when they get into good religious discussion about Christianity? Is there a serious fedora tipper among the mods? This happened a while ago with a thread about games portraying biblical events and someone asked what version of the bible to get. mods just deleted the whole thread.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.37.48 AM.png (1437x563, 244K)

>Valve has done the same for countless other third party games
Name them.

that thread literally bait

umad

CONT.

I took it this fiery heart and placed it inside of me. The feeling I felt from this exchange was a happiness that blinded everything, imagine every triumph, goodness, the birth of your children, love for your parents, your girlfriend, wife, whomever, everything happening all at once, now multiply that by a million, that was the feeling, nothing mattered at all, except this burning feeling which was of unconditional love.

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART and what changed my perspective, and would change the most hardcore atheist or agnostic immediately if they experienced this same experience.

I never had read the bible up to this point in my life.
JOHN 10:9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

EZEKIEL 36-26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."

REVELATION 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me."

So as you can see I had no prior knowledge of the bible or these scriptures but there they were. As always, it's up to you to decide what you want to believe, but there's no price.

Attached: 1.png (480x340, 31K)

>Borderlands is ass.
Yes, yes it is

fuck off

And this thread isn't? the mods don't delete threads for being bait ever.

Yes I have.

I've taken a break from Yea Forums recently, and only just returned so I don't know why people are butthurt about competition for steam. In the last few years Steam has been getting really shit and I remember last year talking to anons saying someone with more clout that GoG needs to compete with steam and end their shitty little monopoly. Now we have one and people are mad. What are the reasons Epic's store will be bad? I think it's a good thing to fuck over Steam. Fuck Steam. I always use GoG when I can now.

borderlands 1
borderlands 2
borderlands the pre-sequel

Who even gives a shit about Borderlands in 2019? Give Epic a Rockstar exclusive and after that we can start talking about unfair treatment to consumers/stores or whatever, this game was never going to be relevant no matter how many corners of the internet it touches, in fact, it's only getting relevance thanks to the Epic controversy.

There is no competition you mong

Is the epic store actually spyware or is that a meme? Even if it wasn't though, why are people defending the shitty business practices of a big company?

Steam is no monopoly. Don't bend words to the point that they lose all their meaning. Cut a long story short, epic is paying off devs to have timed exclusives.

>gay
>goy
Fuck off newfag.

Discuss what about the game exactly? That it's stupid garbage no one should be excited about?

I know they aren't a real monopoly, Disney aren't either. But they are both the closest companies to being a monopoly in each industry right now. All their competitors are small or irrelevent. GoG and Origin were their biggest competition and Steam was killing it against Origin and GoG was for niche old games for most of it's life.

How is it not competition. God of War is only on Playstation, Mario is only on Nintendo, Halo is only on Xbox. Pulling money and users away from steam is a good thing. Fuck steam. Fuck Valve. Fuck Gayben.

>a multiplayer game, so people won't be able to pirate it
What the fuck are you talking about, nigger.

Attached: 1554364548456.png (256x256, 49K)

"Spyware" is a bit of a loaded term to use that implies sinister motives but yes, Epic Store does copy literally all of your steam data and send it to Epic Games so that they can analyze the steam data of every user they collect it from and inform business decisions. They haven't faced legal action yet though, so judge for yourself whether this is actually a shitty move or not that warrants not buying a game just because its on the Epic Store

>Cut a long story short, epic is paying off devs to have timed exclusives.

Microsoft did this last gen with timed 360 exclusives too, it's nothing new.

Oh it's another one of those retards.
>i'm playing innocent
>but i'm only here for le ironic shitpost

>B-b-b-but consoles
literally retarded.

Unreal license is part of it but recently they dropped the price/deal cost they also got China money and then there is Fortnite that makes a shit load from normalfags. They just bribe the publisher with a Sign on bonus for being exclusive and then pay for guaranteed min sales.

I'm not shitposting though. If you think timed exclusives are new, you must be new to gaming.

Hell right now there are Steam exclusive games that GoG can't get, and GoG has some exclusives too. Go look up Space Colony on GoG and Steam. I bought Space Colony HD on GoG when it came out, but then when they did a big update to add/fix issues, they did it for steam version only, then the steam version got renamed to Space Colony Steam Edition. GoG version was left in the dust. Fuck Steam.

>Consolepeasent is willing to do literally anything as long as the corporation delivers his shots of dopamine

Shocking developments.

Attached: 1553728713326.jpg (480x360, 41K)

exclusivity is not competition

God of War isn't just available at Gamestop. Mario isn't only at Best Buy. Halo isn't only at Amazon. That's the difference. Console companies don't make their games exclusive to their own store. Epic has a monopoly of sale on third party exclusives they sell ON TOP OF requiring their client, whereas steam only has the latter for third party games.

There's literally no benefit to using EGS for end users, all it has are exclusives. The defense for Epic's store seems to be fueled by consoletard shitposters and a blind grudge against Steam, as if competition should exist just for the sake of it and not providing a better service or doing anything better than your competitors.

places like 9gag are having a fucking meltdown demanding everyone pirate the fuck out of it for not bowing down to lord gabe. Want to see what "PCMR" REALLY is? Go see them, its fucking cringe.

/thread

>gonna pirate it with my buds and play through Hamachi or gameranger
feels good, not missing out a single thing. epic paid for my copy in advance anyway

Attached: 1552666146376.png (700x874, 684K)

>PS4 only has one game
>lol why the fuck would anyone buy an Xbone there's no exclusives everything is on the windows store too
>PS2 and SNES best consoles of all time look at dat library
>lol OG Xbox just had Halo shit console who cares if the specs were better than PS2

Gamestop, Best Buy and Amazon always have exclusive DLC preorder bullshit.

"Steam exclusive games" are only exclusive to the client, not the store. And GOG doesn't pay developers to keep games off of Steam or only provide updates for their version, or vice versa.

wat.

So you just outed yourself that you never actually played a Borderlands game.

Case of point: you misspelled “yes we do”.

We weren't discussing preorder exclusives user, but good job moving the goalposts entirely to a new stadium

I am just saying it's not a new thing. It's stores competing with other stores by offering their own exclusives to customers.

Lmao

>argument over games being exclusive
>still arguing over preorder exclusives

Attached: 1446060289618.jpg (300x240, 29K)

I’ve always loved this image because you can literally hear claptrap’s voice.

Fortnite singleplayer was embarrassing in a kind of sweet way at least
if borderlands was your autistic 9 year old cousin with a kazoo then fortnite is a kitten with a kazoo

/tg/ is better

95% of sales happen in the first two weeks. After 6 months there will be no one left to buy it.

Attached: black people food.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

/tg/ used to be the best board, but now it's just full of unironic faggots.

>We are easily one of the best boards on the site

Attached: 1543803283483.jpg (399x400, 55K)

You're describing Yea Forums

>heros
Damn, whoever programmed you needs to learn English.

>Steam is actually fucked by this
but there is better looter shooters that are already in steam, like warframe

Pic related is you. See on Epic Game Store come September ;)

Attached: v in one pic.jpg (799x666, 129K)

>Case of point
You're in no position to criticize anyone's spelling.

Jokes on you, I don't play BL

I never played BL but I hate it with a passion. What do you do now, faggots?

I find it appalling that none of them were smart enough to leave the group.

watch me, randy bobandy

Attached: 1544547573639.png (500x762, 486K)

Imagine their faces when they found out there's no way to avoid installing the EPIC store and that steam is gonna end up shutting down and taking their games away with them.

Attached: Omegasmug.jpg (366x401, 31K)

desu borderlads is a game that belongs to the same platform as fortnite.

Attached: 1530852436450.jpg (1280x738, 41K)

Attached: 1554305889320.jpg (800x666, 90K)

based

>kill vocally annoying bullet sponge npc's
>move to next area
>repeat

Attached: 1534560907543.jpg (250x167, 7K)

I can't use Tencent related products or services even on my off hours on my own computers.
Our government sees Tencent as a front of the Chinese government and anything they touch a security risk.

Yet another bullet dodged.

Attached: 1748262307366.gif (500x230, 539K)

Literally can't think of a gayer name than "Epic Store".

Attached: Cat (79).jpg (700x700, 87K)

Is this a windows 10 reference?

Attached: store exclusivity.jpg (1626x1170, 670K)

>play game
>do thing
>do thing again
woah

Who would have thought that journos are not the most biased reviewers.

Attached: 1691dd32f1fa9a88fdf527b3932559bfd81245fd.gif (172x200, 33K)

What does it say about Yea Forums that there's such a large crossover between Yea Forums and 9gag users, of all sites?

>Yea Forums
yikes
>/g/
mu freedom
>Yea Forums
dead
>/vg/
lol
what else there is?

I can't think of a single preorder exclusive that hasn't been obtainable in the game through some other means.

/k/, the only board that actually matters.

mw2 was a sequel to the best game of the most popular series at the time
borderlands is just borderlands

Isn't Steam Edition of things just an implementation of their own proprietary social network stuff into the game?

t. fresh off the boat from reddit

>do boring thing
>woah

Good. I hope this cattle peods gabe off his fat fucking arse and make hl3.
And portal3.

They finally showed their true colors being unironically hyped for this shit game by a shit copmany

Why would people not use a different platform for this one game and Steam for all the others ?

Valve doesn't make games anymore.

Unlike Epic.

nice argument

People are stupid. They complain about having to "download another launcher" when all you have to do is close the launcher when you're not using it.

>Giving a literal proof of her crime
Are all western wymen think they are untouchable and actions have no consequences?

Attached: 1530099183825.jpg (960x540, 43K)

No, I went and got both versions. Steam's version is proper 16:9 HD and the screen is adjusted so you can zoom out to see your whole screen without it fucking up the image (due to some small maps being smaller than the res size of your screen) or to zoom in to original zoom but still had HD. They also added some other extra stuff and fixed bugs and crashes for modern systems.

I wasn't responding to one.

To be fair, they are.

You must be 18 to post here

Guess you're out then.

Maybe. But a lot of people will wait for either the price dropping or the game of the year edition.
My point was that it's not an epic exclusive.

People reeeeeing over epic game store are retards anyway.

Pirated and played all the previous games with a friend.
>But it's motherfuckin' Borderlands. People can't just not buy a Borderlands game
Off yourself, faggot.

Only 6 months exclusive
Is the money running out chinks?

Underage detected.

With steam I can buy games from their store or hundreds of other sites, wherevers cheaper. With GOG I don't have to run a launcher at all. With EGS I can only buy from their store and I have to use their launcher unless I pirate.

People who still don't understand this are stupid.

should have made one then

If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

That's true of every store, not just Epic.

i'd like to see you try and prove me wrong bud

zoomer and millenials who were kids when borderlands was big and they grew up with this shit.
imagine having nostalgia goggles for this crap.

Attached: old[1].jpg (477x477, 29K)

oof

How fucking old are you?

No, it's only true of stores with exclusives like Epics because you have no other choice.

If I don't like the price on Steam, I can buy it somewhere else. You can't value shop for EGS games

Oh shit, I fucking hope they go through with this. Fuck Randy and Fuck Gearbox. I'm barely surprised to hear that this SJW cuck is a bullying control freak behind the scenes.

>millenials
>kids when borderlands was big

I guess you don't get what the definition of the age range of millenials are.

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥
You’re welcome

Attached: 6EC4CB64-6BFF-4CAC-BCDC-DAD6F52031F6.jpg (1024x878, 189K)

you all know you will buy it on the epic Game store anyway
someone post the pic of the call of duty boycott group where literally everyone was playing the game they were supposed to be boycotting

Steam would also be much better by not requiring the launcher.

Except Borderlands 3 is on console so you actually can.

To make spicy memes, of course.

That image has been posted literally dozens of times in this thread. It's actually creepy.

what were you sayin again?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04 RARBG Torrents , filmi , download.png (861x105, 17K)

fuck off american pig

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower KINDER EGG SURPRISE manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages

it's already been posted
And yep, it's gonna be the same this time around

Yeah i was mostly memeing, i should have said GenZ but it does not have the same impact.

Too old for this place but at least i have good taste.

Some Steam games do not require the launcher. You can launch them completely unconnected to Steam.

STEAM FAGS IN THE SHADOW REALM

Attached: 1485710135045.png (240x251, 96K)

Now that's gaming

Attached: 1530162440713.jpg (1242x1351, 518K)

>people are actually spamming this in Division 2's local chat in an attempt to drive off the chinese players

How did this meme came to be? I understand what's implied by it but it's just outlandish to assume this does ANYthing at all other than make the poster look like a fucking retard

Most steam games don't require the launcher.

impressive.

You're right. Some games on steam don't require the launcher, but it sucks most steam games do.

You can't buy the PC version anywhere else other than EGS. So you don't have a choice on PC.

Go back to the halo discord, faggot.

What's up with that outfit?

Well played, Chinabro(?). (I'm Eurobro btw.)

It's her vol 4+ outfit

>(I'm Eurobro btw.)
Oh, this is easy then.

Brexit

DELET THIS NOW

Attached: 1523430527470.jpg (193x204, 11K)

What a retard hell we were playing pirated online 200 player Mount and Blade servers years ago. This is nothing.

>KINDER EGG SURPRISE

Attached: 1537141298710.jpg (235x235, 10K)

No one here seriously fucking cares. UK pigs, which are just US muppets, can gtfo.
Also i'm on your side. Down with US-faggots.

Then make it user-friendly and explicit. Like the launcher asking if you want to exit after a game's installation, asking for desktop and start shortcuts, and by default have steam not opening with Windows startup (since why would you go to a store daily if you can play games without it). Now thats user-friendly but probably illogical for them as a business model.

How about Implementing hairworks in the game, so I can stare at the monsters fuzzy coat instead of shoot it?

Attached: 1552556892786.gif (270x270, 499K)

>Yea Forums suddenly cares about Anthony Burch and his work

I'm sure it will be a decent 8/10 game if you play it with friends, just wait for codex to crack it, it's not a big deal.

>face not fully covered
I appreciate the tiddys user, but this aint it

Attached: e9704cf32c8dfb29e209cc09a4170882.png (3742x4145, 2.26M)

It's upvoted so much on The_Donald that retards have actually started to believe it, and the fact that it gets deleted here fills them with such indignation that they post it more and more, thinking they're trying to "hide" something.

TressFX has been used in like three games total. Nobody seems to care about it.

top tier bait

This thread is obviously bait but I'll say borderlands is fucking Boring and looks like a cartoon.

It's shitty the devs won't update the GoG version but that's not the same as Valve paying them not to update it and making the game exclusive to their store and nowhere else.

Attached: space colony.png (1183x1222, 1.79M)

Is it true that it takes all the way to volume 4 for that show to actually get good?

Hey OP, it's Randy. Thanks a bunch for your support!
Here's a picture of me, working hard to ensure I make BL3 just as well as I made Battleborn, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and Duke Nukem Forever!

Thank you for saving my company so we can continue to fight bigotry and be BADASS for many years to come!

Attached: randy BADASS.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Wheres the USB drive randy

No, it's the reverse. Starting with season 4, the show gets so much worse. The only thing that improves is the animation textures and special effects.

Attached: CharSelect_Blake_Off.png (600x710, 197K)

>children in cages

ÒwÓ tell me more.....

Attached: BL3 collectors eddition.png (1007x566, 388K)

Badass.

Why does it have to specify it includes the game itself?

I want to buy this for PC, but I think it's console-only, right? Fucking hell, I can't aim for shit with a controller

You can get a M&K that's compatible with console.