OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 96ff50cd8e08f7e6c73f35598c7bad3d.png (713x790, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
ufile.io/bnrhu
gofile.io/?c=B6raLB
ufile.io/p3xo8
gofile.io/?c=g1Q0hQ
pastebin.com/HGfbxAT6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 22b1120c074378fdea1cda3edfa1db36.png (664x822, 151K)

Risk of Rain 1 still is the better game.

Attached: qt.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Where's the file that has lunar coin data saved?

someone please post the McDonald's drive thru version of this image, I lost my copy

>no fix for engi turrets going brainded for no reason
>not letting huntress continue sprinting while using glaive and dashing
FUCK

Attached: file.png (590x594, 444K)

>nerfs for a single player game
>uhhhhh we don't really like nerfing
just buff everyone else you fucking idiot

Attached: _fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying_744d7cabe12aacc27199aac31746d855.jpg (408x491, 56K)

>single player
meant PVE, fuck

Attached: _fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying_3ffd6eb4c1c7088b95ca22a8b7 (462x1045, 282K)

I'm working on it now, taking in feedback from people who actually play the characters. So far commando Is the one I'm focused on.

>women in charge of video games

found the problem

Come on don’t fucking sperg out it’s such minor nerfs and they were needed man.
Also it’s not singleplayer and fuck Mult-E players anyways.

AHAHAHA YOU FUCKED UP NERD GET FUCKED

>Nerfing things and pretending it's a hyper skill intensive game when literally everything is at the mercy of ridiculous amounts of rng

>Released game with years of post launch updates is better than one that entered early access a week ago
Any other revelations?

What am I supposed to be mad about?

>single player game
>risk of rain
Uhhhhh

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

Who is the thot?

see I'm sick and tired give me a break

>Nerfs
>in a pve game with high rng influence
why

isn't that a trash can she's talking into?

>not understanding they're nerfing it because the first 3 pages of the prismic trials was robo fuckers and one CHADMANDO

>they were needed
"No!"

They didn't even fix Merc's exploit. How can one developer be so retarded?

it's a PVE game with ass loads of RNG
just buff everyone

Attached: 1450398560745.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

mod girl looks like a babe desu

Then buff the other chars into viability. Most of them suck, Mul-T was one of the two good ones.

Standing around waiting for enemies to spawn so you can buy stuff is a great mechanic

>nerf Mul-T and various items
>didn't nerf blazing
>didn't nerf Artificer

Attached: 1551324913760.gif (500x269, 1.5M)

she isn't very smart

Why do people get so defensive about nerfs?
What's the practical difference between nerfing one character and buffing all of the others, other than the fact that buffing the others is 5X more work and will screw up the balance of the entire game?

You're supposed to rush to the teleporters in the first stages, not buy things. It's only on the second loop when enemies appear immediately when you kill them to buy things first before you hit the teleporter.

WHAT THE FUCK THEY DIDN'T NERF MUL-T ENOUGH I ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING DAMAGE AND I WANT HIM TO BE AS TERRIBLE AS COMMANDO AND ARTIFICER ARE

>discord

>why they're being corrupted in the first place
90% of them are retards editing their saves in notepad

The commando is one of the ones everyone claims sucks, yet it was number 4 in global prismic trails surrounded by virgin robots. I don't think you know shit about balance.

Like clockwork
Maybe don't compare a barely week old game to something out for years

If everyone was buffed to MUL-T's level, there'd be no challenge. Also, most of his power came from a glitch that let him crit infinitely. I wouldn't be surprised if the other changes were undone now that that bug is dead.

makes me feel dirty during online games
guess not as much anymore now that finding the teleporter has been made ridiculously easy.
I assume you meant buff Artificer
Buffs are fun for whoever or whatever receives them
Nerfs just suck for whatever's getting hit
Sometimes it's a necessary evil but this is a PVE game

MUL-T FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2019
>not being transgender

>comparing a complete game with updates to a game in beta
Retard. You're right, but RoR2 has more potential which is all that matters.

>implying either of those characters are bad

>most of the cast feels like shit to play
>instead of making them not feel like shit, give one of the two fun characters a very very slight nerf

Yeah just buff everyone else so we end up with a game that's too easy because everyone kept being buffed. Fucking retard.

>How can one developer be so retarded?
he posts on Yea Forums, it is to be expected

I'm not even mad there were nerfs, I'm mad that Mul-T got hit for being good while shittier classes weren't even touched in anyway in an attempt to make them better.

Attached: 1458739693484.png (750x366, 291K)

>43 posters
>30 unique posters
Really makes you think

I hope youre joking because the only unfun characters to play were mul-T and engie, and I accept thats a highly subjective opinion.

Artificer is fucked until the command artifact is out, she relies way to heavily on strict itemization. Commando is fine tho, maybe fix his projectile spread a bit it's obnoxious having someone point blank and still missing.

That's a pretty decent ratio user.

Get gud you fucking bitch

it only makes me think that you're braindead homosex

>people having a fun discussion about video games ON MY Yea Forums?

Attached: 1234123.jpg (1000x541, 99K)

>I play roguelites, a genre centered around making gambles and managing risks in order to snowball into becoming an unkillable god that instagibs everything on the map, for the difficulty

What are these "shitter" classes everyones talking about? Commando? Easily the strongest scaling class. Artificer? Unironically one of the best classes for speed clears.

>speedy robot not so speedy after getting nerfed

>you're only allowed to post once in any given thread
kys

that's not even a bad ratio you fucking idiot
kill yourself

what are replies to replies
summer is already here

Attached: 7DE9EE17-EBEF-4101-8117-BEE858B5D551.png (955x472, 629K)

Next time, just say that you didn't think before you spoke and have no argument. No need to embarass yourself further.

Attached: D2F4475A-EECE-495E-B267-391BD7ABD323.png (1000x1000, 507K)

I was really excited to try Artificer out, but she is the only character in the game that I played and thought "Meh." She needs some kind of change.

THE TELEPORT DID NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED. Anyone who wasn't fucking retarded or new to the game never had any fucking trouble finding it.

Give me the succ cube daddy

>Mercenary is properly targeted by enemies after he uses a non-primary skill
So was that the reason he didn't get melted immediately when there was a giant group of enemies to fight?

Does it matter at all that it was made easier to see?

based, ty

>I play a genre about stacking items that turn me into a retarded piece of shit that kills everything on the map simply by standing still for the difficulty

In my opnion
MUL-T >= Huntress > Engineer > Mercenary = Commando > Artificer

Artificer is just plain garbage if you get fucked in items, meanwhile MUL-T or Huntress' kit allows them to have shitty items and still survive long enough to get good items, you're right about Commando's scaling and I think people just can't aim with him.

THANK YOU BASED SUCC CUBE

Attached: ISoghFp.jpg (739x1249, 127K)

How's he scale the best? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just a brainlet.

i'd be shocked if commando was anything above shit tbqh

I still don't get the complaint, *why* does it suck to be hit with a nerf?
If the character wasn't overtuned to begin with then sure, that'd suck, but Mul-T clearly is. A nerf will just put him in line with the rest of the characters.
If you want to be too powerful, just play on drizzle. A nerf to Mul-T should make him more fun, not less. Challenge is part of the fun, especially in a game like this.
Mul-T is one of the least fun to play, in my opinion. He's strong, sure, but that doesn't translate to enjoyment. If it did, everyone would just be playing on drizzle, as I said.

imo the red glow on the TP was a good addition but what the fuck did they do with the particles? It's fucking everywhere now.

>finally figure out that it was easy to find once I noticed the particle field
>now it glows a ugly bright orange colour an the particles have been increased 200%

Attached: 1459541376484.png (398x309, 122K)

I bet you didn't get the 57 leaf clover by doing it without the blue portals.

You could already see the thing from across the map. Its more about the devs listening to stupid players who shouldn't be giving back input in the first place. The teleport change doesn't hurt things all that much, but next time it could be something that actually fucking matters.

Hes the only character who can kill things from across the entire map, completely out side of any and all danger, other then maybe a very lucky mul-t using rail gun.

but then you wipe by lava land cuz no items or survivability?

Jokes on you I didn't even know about the blue portals until after I got it. Didn't even know shit unlocked on Drizzle either.

artificier is such an unrewarding chore to play

Not really. It's definitely prettier though.

I want to have an easy time killing giant swarms of enemies. Drizzle takes longer to get to giant swarms of enemies.

Calm down autismo, the telly glowing a little bit more has zero impact on gameplay. If anything, it helps when the topology fucks up and it spawns three-quarters of the way inside a wall.

My biggest grip with Commando, and it's my favorite character in both game despite being standard as fuck, he have currently a big issue: His dive lacks i-frames and makes his hitbox lag behind so it's currently useless to dodge any sort of AoE, dodging projectiles seems fine but everything else you might as well just sprint away.

Engineer can but down a turret and run away

see dead cells

Does the mod work with the new update?

>literally -1 damage point and a 23% speed nerf paired with a 20% speed buff on his car so he can still go just as fast
>OH GOD OH FUCK THE GAME'S GARBAGE NOW HOW WILL I EVER WIN AS MUL-T WITHOUT MY ONE FUCKING POINT OF BASE DAMAGE
this board is fucking retarded holy shit

Attached: 1553997168972.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Drizzle is artificial strength because it just makes everything else weak. I want characters who are genuinely strong, MUL-T is strong, Mercenary is strong until blazing enemies start spawning, everyone else does shit for damage compared to them

SPEED THE GAME, MUL-T MY NAME

acchktually I played on drizzle like a pussy assuming portal locations didn't count

That turret will die unless you have 3d printed full stacks of BUGER KING FOOT LETTACE

REMINDER: HOPOO HAS STATED THAT TODAY'S PATCH HAS BEEN IN THE PIPELINE SINCE MONDAY AND THAT THE NEXT PATCH WILL ADDRESS ISSUES WITH THE BLAZING ENEMIES

>this character does no damage but they have infinite range and you can sit on the other side of the map doing no damage and having no fun

>finding the teleport doesn't change the gameplay
Stop mindlessly sucking dick retard.

>No command

Sounds like you don't know how to play the game.

Do you think Engineer suffer from parenting troubles?

I still dont know what the rules of multiplayer are

Do you find the teleporter immediately and hit it? Or do you grind for items first? And do you stay in a group or split up across the map to find the teleporter faster, or stay in a group so you can give items out according to characters, like if you find a fungus, you make sure the engi gets it? But if he's all the way across the map, what do you do, take it for yourself or wait for him to get to you?

Commando has the highest proc-on-hit chance, coupled with a decent RoF thanks to hits kit.

>royal capacitor now requires line of sight to use

GOD DAMNIT

I was having so much fucking fun with lower equipment CD's just orbital striking fuckers through walls. That's a big bummer

Attached: 1530475363014.gif (500x493, 773K)

A nerf reduces the effectiveness of a character, making them less enjoyable to play. A buff improves the effectiveness of a character, making them more fun.
>Nerf one character by reducing their abilities, now less fun to play
>Buff other characters by improving their abilities, now they are fun to play
Its a pretty fucking big difference.

Since you could already find the telly 100% of the time, then yeah, for you it doesn't change it :^)

>nerfs
Why? They all fucking suck already. Commando got fucked by going to 3D, huntress is braindead autoaim, the katana faggot is a pain in the ass to play as thanks to slow attack speed and no ranged weapons. Shit needs buffs across the board, not nerfs, especially regarding time to kill and movespeed.

Now they just made MULT as much of a slog to move with as the rest.

hopoo is a cool bird

well when the fuck is that next patch?

already stopped playing a few days ago. Game is great but there needs to be more items/heroes/content or just a fix for the stupidity of blazing enemies so that super long runs are possible on rainstorm and above. no matter how well you play once you get to lvl 10+ its just a matter of time until you get 1 shot by some blazing fuck so theres not even a point to playing right now even if there isnt a final boss

>get targeted by greater wisp
>die

>Do you find the teleporter immediately and hit it?
You collect all the items on the map that you can be bothered to get.
>Or do you grind for items first?
Yes
>And do you stay in a group or split up across the map to find the teleporter faster, or stay in a group so you can give items out according to characters, like if you find a fungus, you make sure the engi gets it?
You split up and do your own thing
>But if he's all the way across the map, what do you do, take it for yourself or wait for him to get to you?
If an item drops, which you think someone else can use more, you ping it, tell them in chat its for them, and leave the item there.

It's early access so you guys shouldn't get attached to the game in its current state anyways. I'll see you guys in a year.

Attached: 1553029821128.gif (400x225, 877K)

thank you based cube

Attached: thecube.jpg (1193x839, 235K)

Anyone could find it given enough time. It is the amount of time it takes to find it that may have changed.

If you read it and didnt just spew shit from your mouth you would realize he didnt get nerfed apart from a minor speed change.

They'll heal each other and can revive if you get a couple Dio bears

Games need a proper balance between nerfing and buffing otherwise it's just a shitfeast, just buffing is a shit idea because eventually it leads to "How do you balance enemies to challenge living gods? Make them living gods too" and it stops to be fun, but just nerfing one character and leaving the others the same is clearly not the way to go either.

This game DESPARATELY needs a minimap so you can tell where everyone is. Borderlands has it, why not this game?

THANK YOU SUCC CUBE

>complaining about characters at the start of the game
You need to be 18 to post on this website

How about you read my post, dumb brainlet? Nerfing speed is precisely what they should avoid the most, the game is slow enough as is.

yeah call of duty also have a minimap why does this game not have one

Fair enough, I guess that makes sense.
Hopefully they'll add settings or artifacts or whatever to tailor the game to how each person wants it. Options to increase the spawn rates and character stats would allow you to play the game like that without messing with the standard balance and stuff.
Artificer does great damage at the beginning.
And after you've picked up some items, everyone becomes insanely powerful.
So the most fun character would be a guy who one shots everything on the map at a click of the button, who is invincible?
Here's where you're losing me: Effectiveness≠Fun
At least for me, part of the fun is the challenge. If I'm too powerful the game is less enjoyable, not more. In this game it can be fun to become an unstoppable god by collecting items, but it's made more fun (at least to me) by the fact that you don't start off that way, and you have to build towards it and struggle to reach it. Pre-nerf Mul-T is one of the least enjoyable characters imo, I'm hoping a nerf will make him more fun, not less.

engie with 20 syringes and a few ukes/wisps/swords is a fucking monster that shreds bosses in seconds. On hit prok items are ridiculously good on him

>Risk of Rain 2
>Slow
Maybe Drizzle is more your pace buddy

no sniper
no buy

I agree, Starcraft has a minimap, there is no reason for this to not have one

thank you based cube

This game DESPARATELY needs Hitler. Wolfenstein has it, why not this game?
I'm just making fun of that user who mentioned Call of Duty.

Are there any known item limits, besides 6661 bears for the 99.9% chance?

He is in the files, just not really playable yet.

do syringes really not affect the nailgun?

A lot of things get useless past a certain point where they reach 100% effectiveness, like the crit goggles

most on hit proc items are good in general. I'm trying to boil things down to the simplest most important items per class. I'll have a separate list for items that are just good for pretty much everyone as well as ones that completely suck for everyone etc

Borderlands is hot garbage, for one. I like not having a minimap.

>he doesn't know about double and triple crits
get a load of this guy

>having a great pub run
>pick up clover at bazaar
>engie
>gotta git get some shit done
>I am the host
>leave game running so engie can get his clover, at risk of frying my hand-me-down ancient GPU
>come back
>game's on survivor selection screen

I hope you made it, bro.

Attached: v and leddit.jpg (532x398, 67K)

>proper fullscreen fixed

Thanks guys, that's all I wanted.

Attached: 1505413352221.jpg (640x687, 160K)

>Mul-T faggots never play the game again
WTF? i love hobo games now! but in all seriousness: fuck Nig-R players

what characters need big buffs?
bring back loader and make his grapple act like spider-man

>Mulit is still viable despite the nerfs
>People are ironically freakin out over them nerfing a Character that was Bugged to have endless crits and was then Overpowered
>Then proceed to used the tired out “DUDE JUST BUFF EVERYONE LMAO” argument when’s it’s not that’s simple
Holy shit

why wouldn't they?

Attached: crits 4 days.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

They only affect the initial spin-up to 6-shot burst time not the full auto firerate. They fixed ocular crit carrying over for the full auto but did they fix red whip triggering while M1?

I was just told in the last game I played that they didn't work for nailgun, or at least I should've been giving them to engie

Attached: lemur target.png (139x151, 49K)

>Nig-R's will cry like bitches for weeks now
loving every single minute

>being this fucking stupid
Okay then, lets half his range and nerf his damage down to 6 per shot instead of you know, making it so Commando is interesting like his piecing shot bouncing between enemies or his R activating more procs

Thank fucking god the devs are smarter than you fuckwits.

how the heck do you effectively play Mercenary? Pls help

Attached: 1549207959677.jpg (588x823, 66K)

lol, no, fuck engineer.

Anyone got that comic where huntress asks commando if her butt's too big?

Is this where I point out that years after launch they broke RoR1 in an update that made tiles randomly get deleted which can render a game unwinnable if you don't have mobility upgrades to get around it, and they never fixed it?

>people unironically want to make the game easier than it is.
Just play on drizzle....People are actually complaining that they don't just massively buff all characters and making the game lots easier.

Attached: 1554325757972.jpg (750x357, 85K)

Your main ability is your dash always try to chain it. The game doesn't tell you this but you can M1 while sprinting and while performing other abilities so it should just about always be held down. Chain shift dashes, M2, and R to stay airborn for as long as possible and cycle cooldowns while holding M1 all the while. Get at least 3-4 backup magazines for more M2s and prioritize survival items first, procs secondary, and attack speed tertiary (others can make better use of them but it helps for your M1s but most of your procs will come from R and M2).

Attached: Risk of Rain.png (500x775, 752K)

>Reduce base movement speed from 9 to 7 to match all other Survivors
Fuck off, everyone should have different movement speeds.

LMAO ARTIFICIER how the fuck are you supposed to play this champ with no escapes against golems with tracking lasers, worms that go underground and perforate your ass and wisps literally shooting bazookas at your feet

HOPOO PLS

Attached: 1526720436172.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

No, lets make him around the same level of power as the other characters, and then balance the game around that level of power.
Just because I think that being overpowered isn't fun doesn't mean that I want everyone to be as weak as possible. There is a middle ground, you know?
Mul-T is losing like 1 point of damage and getting a bug fix, that sounds fine to me.
And sure, Commando is dull, I'd like for him to get something like that. Not certain what that has to do with anything.

>220% speed on transport mode now
>wich means ramming idiots does more damage

Attached: absolutely.png (714x680, 455K)

>make the game easier
are you some kind of bitch

Oh and stay the FUCK away from anything with burning, you can't be hit while you R but your dash has no i frames meaning you will burn if you dash near something burning or end an R near one

>play solo
>always have good or okay runs
>play with friends
>every run is trash, never able to stay alive consistently past stage three while they thrive
I don't fucking understand

Attached: 1536207267356.jpg (468x431, 17K)

You forgot to mention that enemies can still lock-on you during R, meaning you can get hit as soon as you are out of it.

Why don't all the people that want every character to be buffed just play on easy mode? I mean that would basically be the exact same thing as "buffing" all characters for them.

Attached: 15161565156.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>nerfing already bad character
ebic

That's new to this patch actually, R used to break all aggro

The only buff I can think of is for artificer, make her shift taller, add in the ability for it to block projectiles and the jellies aoe attack.

No it wouldn't

Doesn't the game increase the difficulty per player?

explain?

alright, thanks

Yeah, enemies get more HP and chests cost more for every player in the match.

shut the fuck up, steakmund

>needing a minimap when maps are already small as fuck
holy shit chimpanzees found out how to post on Yea Forums

Am I supposed to know what game this random Discord screenshot is about?

feathers, hooves, energy drinks, red whips, wax quails

Attached: Last_coke.gif (300x203, 2.52M)

ok imma just go to the little shop stand and buy all this

Risk of Rain 2 patch notes.

All the Characters are fine as is and the Multi Nerf was needed due to the fact he was already cheesy even on Monsoon. The only Character that really needs a buff is Artifactor, despite that this shit goes against the grain of RoR

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS SHIT STACKS OR NOT

Attached: file.png (241x256, 93K)

didn't find this thread so posted in other one

What are you talking about, the devs just nerfed mul-t so clearly they're not 'smarter than us fuckwits'. I mean if you want easy mode you can just play on drizzle but I don't want shit buffed left and right to the point that looping is braindead easy, the hardest part of RoR is the beginning and you're asking for it to be easier.
Realize you're crying over 9% decrease in damage and a 22% decrease in movement speed on a character who is already the fastest character with 0 items. Get some perspective man.

This game is for retards that rely on luck to win

>lol why nerf characters in a game known for being difficult?

I haven't checked the damage (by the time I got a second one I was already shredding the entire map with a fart) but it clearly doesn't increase the size that's for sure.

here

Attached: GHASbnY[1].png (1100x346, 26K)

>get so fast the huntress can shift through objects
>you can run jump then dash through walls adn go out of bounds
has anyone reported this yet?

what does this mean in English?

Even though he's unfinished, Bandit is still really fun to play. Enjoyable run, got greedy with the gold chests and was instagibbed by a greater wisp.

Attached: 20190403194927_1.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>457200223
>Luck
What ever you say Drizzle

>Contrarians already exist
Oh boy can't wait to see constant "HURR ROR1 IS A BETTER GAEM NEW GAME BAD" boomer tier garbage in every RoR2 thread 2 months from now

you would if you weren't braindead

doing god's work

>theres not even a point to playing right now even if there isnt a final boss
the most fun in RoR has always been looping until the game crashes from all the shit happening

so im supposed to buy this now or not? yall keep getting happy n shit about the release and now you're all pissed off from the patch notes

Seems to only increase damage.

Not really, you should boot it up again sometime. It's incredible how far hopoo has come after only two cheapo 2D games. Imagine metroid prime-esque 3D hollow knight.

Attached: 1507949340898.png (269x220, 108K)

>OH NO NO NO
never start a risk of rain thread with this again or i'll hire someone to kill you

Attached: 1540101081354.jpg (823x1024, 83K)

It’s literally a Loud Small majority of people bitching the game is still great even for early access

watch some gameplay and see if you like it?
buy if you trust hopoo

I agree but mul-t already has his shift to go fast, having him move faster with base movement speed is kinda stupid, if anything merc should be the fastest and mul-t should be the slowest

Game's great.
One character that everyone agreed was too powerful just got a tiny nerf, and some people apparently can't handle nerfs under any circumstances and are kicking off about it. The game hasn't really changed in any meaningful way.

>posting the sanitized version

Attached: obama.jpg (620x700, 48K)

Is there a way to give myself a specific cheevo? I've chased 11 crabs down a cliff and I feel like I've done enough work

The only nerf he got is that he now deals a whopping 1 less dmg. His higher base speed was stated to be an oversight and reverting it is fixing an unintended behavior, and obviously infinite crits is a glitch.
His dash is also a lot faster now.

baste

the same people kicking and screaming probably can't last 10 minutes on monsoon

Well he seems to be an assmad MULTNigger. So, yes he is

This. Nerfing is Steakmund logic.

They'd get made fun of for playing on drizzle.

they absolutely do

>magma worm hasn't been deleted

Killing him isn't a challenge, it's a chore.
Either make him more of a challenge by giving him additional abilities and lowering his HP or just delete him already.

Attached: 1446656749475.gif (264x240, 2.57M)

>Wanting the game to become easier.
Let me guess, you also want glass mode and command?

Attached: gLASS MODE.png (366x280, 140K)

Literally just make him segmented again and it will solve all of the characters issues with it.

>keep trying to do well in Monsoon
>keep dying on the third stage
Not only am I bad, now I'm tilted too.

Attached: eVgOyXj.png (498x370, 193K)

Attached: 2AA34C51-9CD0-4975-90DB-653E44348E73.png (1330x748, 31K)

yeah, but wait until they add glass and funballs

>How do you balance enemies to challenge living gods?
They'd have to think about that after about five teleports and a handful of good items.
Currently you have extremely generic characters who are boring as fuck to play because their skills are overwhelmingly plain becoming living gods statistically after a half hour of play.

I didn't know about the portals counting until way afterwards.

>fighting magma worm as asstificer
>can either plink away for eternity or get close and die to a 100dps dot
the fire damage nerf can't come soon enough

Wow so that's why my glaives deal no damage to it

THANK YOU BASED CUBE

Two slots still. USEast

I actually don't mind his R being unfinished, it still does decent damage if you can get a couple on the boss, and the skill loop of M2 and shift is too fucking fun to pass up. I wish attack speed increased his reload time, but that would just defeat the purpose of executing with his M2.

I never liked how RoR1 was basically a 1D game, whithout so much as vertical aiming. All the enemies just bunch up in a single line, and you bunnyhop continuously in the hopes that you don't land while one is attacking. The fun part was stacking ridiculous amounts of items and letting them do all the killing. In 3D you can actually take cover, evade, and plan your angle of attack. When the content matches RoR1, it'll be the better game no question.

If someone could please photoshop this to be risk of rain characters with the succ cube that'd be much appreciated

Attached: cube.jpg (600x432, 92K)

I could do all of these for you, I'm probably the single greatest RoR2 player here

>Commando
-Core
Syringe, Sticky Bomb (max), Stun Grenade, Glasses, Scythe, Kjaro's Band, AtG Missle
-Want
Pred Instincts, Leech Seed, WillOWisp, Ukulele, Runald's Band, AP Rounds, Tri-Tip
-One
BB, Cere Dagger, Chrono
-Dont (give to teammates)
Backup Mag, Alien Head, Frost Relic, Brainstalks
-Item
BFG

Engi
-Core
Fungus (max), Bandolier, Syringe, AtG Missle, Tesla, Frost Relic, Nk's Opinion, Rejuv Rack
-Want
Tougher Times, Ukulele, Leech seed, WillOWisp, Runald, Kjaro's Band, Stun Grenade, Sticky Bombs, Goat Hoof
-One
Crowbar, Red Whip, AP rounds, Monster tooth, Warbanner, Hardlight
-Dont
Backup Mag, Fireworks, Buckler, H3ad, Shaped Glass
-Item
Royal Capacitor

Artificer
-Core
Energy drink (max), Goat hoof, Backup Mag, Tougher Times, Personal shield, WillOWisp, Gasoline
-Want
Alien Head, Red whip, Feather, Glasses, Medkit, Fuel cell, Quail
-One
Bandolier, Zerker, Crowbar, Slug, AP rounds, Stealthkit
-Dont
BB, Hardlight, Nk Opinion, Rejuv rack, Syringe, Pred Instincts, Tri-tip
-Item
Cube

too lazy to edit the images myself but there you go if anyone wants to make

I mean, it's not a matter of wanting EVERYONE to be buffed, that's stupid. Anyone who wants Engineer or MUL-T buffed is an idiot, they're both rather strong. But I would like to see the rest of the heroes buffed up to the level of Engineer. Playing Commando, Huntress or Artificer just feels bad. Playing Mercenary feels great and then you get oneshot from full health the first time you run into a Blazing Boss.

>tri tip
>good
>any more than one bandolier on engi
>single greatest ROR2 player

stop you're embarrassing yourself

Nope, there were several times where I got nuked by a greater wisp as soon as my R ended because they still locked on while I was doing it

think I'm done, hour and a half or so, not too bad
gonna test now

Attached: 6bOXyee[1].jpg (1799x828, 92K)

So time for the real question everyone is asking about- when will achievements be implemented?

Oh yeah, their current balance of "everything kills you in one hit" is pretty retarded, imo the best solution is to have specific support enemies (they had elites capable of TP, healing in 1, so why not in 2) eventually spawning to deal with specific builds (shield enemies able to divert projectiles and damage, enemies becoming stronger the more damage they take, sniper type enemies dealing more damage the further the target is to deal with fast moving players,etc...).
But I was mostly talking about base buff, that user was complaining nerfing is always bad and buffing is always good, but having characters that are living gods from the base usually mean the rest of the game have to be balanced around that and the result is always shit.

they already are

>Steam exclusive

Attached: pirate.gif (300x203, 507K)

Hey, that could be worse, it could have been an Epic exclusive.

thank you based cube

They use steamworks for multiplayer so at least they have a reason

>deleted
glad to know mods are chink bootlickers

That's some good shit, user. Glad to see you got Hopoo's blessing.
One question, can you tell how hard it would be to add actual content, like making custom characters and enemies. Hoping we get to see proper mods in 2-3 months to make the content release easier to deal with.

Attached: 1535405733032.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>hopoop is listening to drizzlets

It's over bros. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: lain pen.gif (500x400, 51K)

>not missiles with x99 fuel cells on engie
low tier

>the amount of shit suggestions on the discord
Holy shit, this is awful
There's actual people complaining about monsoon only unlocks

>automatically deleting spam is a bad thing.

nooooo but it was our turn, monsoonbros!

Attached: 1518012923405.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>go for 151 minutes
>shrine of the mountain
>teleporter
>12 of these assholes spawn

OH FUCK YOU ON SO MANY LEVELS

>all games need to be hard for autists like me!

i'm glad you retards are getting fucked

>457205501
>Complaining about something that has been the staple of ROR for Years
Nice bait

Not them, but the hardest difficulty should be the hardest.

Too bad they don't deleted the other equally obnoxious spam like
>yikes
>cope
>incel
>have sex
>etc
Really make you think how this normalfag bullshit gets a pass.

>I’m a filthy Pleb that can’t Git Gud so I gotta ruin the experience for everyone
I’m so glad that this shit is temporary

I still have no idea how incel is not automatically deleted.

Updated for the patch.
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

>Assembly
ufile.io/bnrhu (mirror gofile.io/?c=B6raLB )
>Language files (optional) same as few hours ago
ufile.io/p3xo8 (mirror gofile.io/?c=g1Q0hQ )

Changes that were made in the version I posted a few hours ago: pastebin.com/HGfbxAT6

tl;dr command & honor artifacts, headhunter fix, seed support & burn damage convar

items, pretty easy since all they really need is an icon and a 3d model, for which you can use a placeholder. I've never fucked around with asset changing in games tho so it'd probably be placeholders all the way. (I looked into it a tiny bit this morning to try & add textures for honor & glass and couldn't find an easy way right of the bat)
enemies/characters are pretty fucking hard unless you don't mind them being a literal fucking cube

All I want right now is for them to nerf blazing enemies, shit is busted.

That's gonna be next patch, which we have no idea when that's gonna be.

>ufile.io/bnrhu
You sure you don't want to host these on mega?

Attached: 3ZkeEuJ[1].png (150x39, 11K)

Removing/changing blazing would just mean you would just loop until you got that whole enemies and teleporter bosses stop spawning shit, nothing in this game kills you outside of it

Welp, a shame it isn't that easy, but I guess we gotta wait like any other modded game till someone makes an API, compiler or an easier way to tamper with the files. Items are still a pretty good start. If they become doable to create and fuck around that's a lot of game changers.

Thanks for the info, modanon.

Attached: 377c24e4a70b39ae0d3b32ef2980498c.png (49x45, 2K)

>only way to miss telly is if you are running around in circles like a headless chicken or haven't realized it glows
>hoppop is listening to these people

Blazing mobs are the only thing adding challenge to the game (save getting royally fucked by RNG and ending up with an unworkable build). If they nerfed them now you'd realize how devoid of content the "end" game is.

Attached: pepe haino.jpg (321x340, 51K)

Making the worm longer is a creative fix.

Prismatic Trials are seeded you dumb anime

this shit's annoying tho

Attached: JMVLQPn[1].png (439x492, 29K)

You should never "give" syringes to anyone, everyone wants them. Only prio you might give is to someone with a metric fuckton of stickies, and that's a big "might".

Artificer don't want syringes, but nobody plays that bad character though.

Even Artificer can use them as it speeds up the charge of her M2, but you are correct in that she should rarely if ever get them over other characters.

pretty much this. RoR2 also way too similar to RoR.

Just played my first game as Artificer, and I am left wondering, am I supposed to hate my entire kit? Why in the name of fuck is her primary attack on a cooldown with limited ammo?

based

>She's just a moderator for the Discord and an alpha tester

Are you sure you're not retarded?

It's actually one of the reasons why she's so bad, syringes is one of the best DPS increase items in the game that also indirectly increases procs of your other items. And only thing it does for her is making RMB a bit faster.

Arigatou suck-cube san for the 20 simultaneous kills ^_^

that's because he's insanely fast

>Just buff everyone

I can't believe you fucks play video games

I mirrored it (and included the tooltips) for the original mod, a backup of the original, and some halfassed guide and uploaded it onto mega. Give it a lookover if you don't mind.

#!DRFgXK4Y!s1mglFn6MhcEF_4VxurBBGOxAraYNqaNqSDPmdnjz68

Just add the URL for the site you know before this with the typical backslash and check it out. I wanna try and simplify it even a little bit.

Just play on Drizzle?

she so cute who is this smol thing

>I want to have weak characters forever look at me lol

That's you

you

Why not just play on drizzle? that way all the characters are "strong"

Don't try and make the game easier for the rest of us cause you're bad.

works on my machine

ss is from 3rd loop, I looped two times after

Attached: 32QF0qVYR6m5kk9axMCsuQ.png (1895x1079, 2.15M)

Just spring break, summer isn't for a couple months

This game doesn't cater to you "the game must always be hard" autists, and you should realize that. Normal people don't want that kind of game.

all of that is avoided by getting better and building better

Any tips for when it gets to about 50-60 minutes as engineer?
My turrets get one shot and I die pretty quick no matter how much i move

how the hell do i make public lobbies, am i just retarded? they're always on friends only and I cant change that

us west 4 man monsoon

>Normal people don't want that kind of game.
>looks at the people in this thread
why do we care what normal people want again?

Fuck off normie

difficulty scales by time

progressing through levels jumps the difficulty

>tfw NEET and mastering the game in a few days
>even monsoon is a piece of cake now
>Wagie normalfags still have a hard time with Drizzle because he has no time to play the game
Who else is /comfy/ playing RoR2 here?

Attached: 1534761340775.jpg (403x365, 39K)

>need 20 items to be on par with any other no item class
lmao

>champ

>RoR2 is actually a 2D game because you can only shoot up, down, left and right

Attached: 1546482401264.jpg (720x736, 35K)

I don't want to kill myself though

>All of that
>When every other Survivor just hits shift

Attached: 1547973515081.png (305x220, 79K)

You won't want to until you hit 30

Teleporting gives you a massive difficulty jump, dingus. There's almost no benefit to blitzing through levels, especially now that enemies no longer drop items.

We call it McDonalds where Im from but yea

you can mark items if you middle click on them I just do that when I find something for someone else

>mult """"""""""""""nerfed""""""""""""""
>still strong as all fuck compared to most others characters
ebin

>something for someone else
huh? I opened that box, it's mine.

my buddy and I decide what build we want based on characters so we will pass stuff like proc items to commando and engi gets fungus. I also make sure we each get a feather before I start stacking same with goat hoof/energy drink

Banana clips are not 100% necessary and spamming M2 is a quick way to get rektd.

>literally everything is at the mercy of ridiculous amounts of rng
Doesn't fucking matter you faulty shitter. Literally every single roguelike and lite in existence can and is beaten reliably by certain players because they're fucking better than you.

actually insane

Fuck no. Everybody will use syringes.
Commando>Merc>Mul-T>Engi>>>Huntress>>>Artificer
The only survivor that doesn't actively want syringes is artificer and she does still want them just after everything else.

you can shoot fireballs as fast as you can click. 0 need for syringes on arti.

it was a light nerf. they fixed the ocular expoit which was the only thing wrong with him desu

i've been told it reduces her m2 cooldown

Incorrect, your nanobomb ball charges faster with syringes and your flamethrower ends faster. She still appreciates them but past, like, 15 she wants no more and she certainly doesn't want them over backup mags and mobility.

Big if true, but I doubt both of these

>Normal people don't want that kind of game.
Then fuck off it goes against what Risk of Rain has always been if you can’t get good then consider playing something more your speed like Drizzle or fuck off entirely

Attached: 01896059-643F-4DC6-9F93-F3FE080615FE.png (500x486, 57K)

He still has a fuck load of health and both land/air options, they need to switch around commando and his health points.

Progress on the chart.
trying to best fit certain general play-styles.
before anyone asks why I put pauldron on huntress here is my reasoning

>with lost of crowbars, glaive should easily kill 3 enemies within a second
>huntress benefits heavily from the speed and attack speed increase as she is a highly mobile character.
>getting 5 of these along with several backup mags should keep the buff somewhat constant

I have yet to test this out, but I'd life to know what you guys think.

Attached: file.png (2442x3000, 2.05M)

Command doesnt seem to be working, Im still getting normal chest spawns

engie and syringes=good

Berserker Pauldrons are fine on Engie, Turrets easily upkeep the buff by mid-game.

Wil-O-Wisp/Gasoline combo on Huntress is devastating. Arrow Storming and blinking out of a mob crowd can melt even a boss with the tick damage.

>Loop to level 4 of the first loop instead of using the celestial portal
>Get gimped immediately by a Blazing enemy
This has happened to me 4 times already, I'm so glad Hopoo had the time to "rebalance" Mul-T, but did nothing about the DoT, Mul-T being slightly faster than Commando was the real fucking issue here, obviously.

I am aware of this. but due to the way turrets aggro and group enemies I on kill items like wisp and gas are arguable more important. Meat hook procs also drag in enemies and further feed this strategy. frost relic and tesla coil do as well.

noted

noted

thank you based cube

thank you based cube

Maybe it's just me, but gasoline in general seems pretty worthless. There was a run where I had like 20 of them shits and killing one enemy would ignite the entire map, yet the damage was still pathetic and couldn't kill anything even on Drizzle.

Huntress is nowhere near that good I got put up against a blazing Dunestrider and literally could not kill it because I hadn't got enough damage procs.

>huntress
>crowbar
>all that attack speed shit
>not proc items for her glaive
have you played her for more than twenty minutes? Her single target attacks are dogshit, you're all about getting shit inside a large clump and autodeleting them with m2. Also, add the cube item for her.

Glass is insanely risky because she already has laughably bad HP and Tesla coil is better than about any other red item thanks to high mobility.

it wears down enemies and works well with wisp which finishes off weakened enemies

for the upteenth time. proc items are good in general. there is a reason I didn't put them anywhere with the exception of meathook because it happens to combo especially well with engi and huntress.

I'm not modanon, I just didn't like ufile.

Attack Speed is actually quite good on her, but ONLY if you get Brain Stalks. Attack Speed determines the animation lock on her glaive throw, so with decent attack speed and a Brain Stalks proc you're chucking out like 5 glaives a second and eviscerating everything.

Then why did you put attack speed shit if it's worse for her than any other white/green item.

I'll give you that instincts is unnecessary, but having a few syringes doesn't hurt (increases your glaive output) and pauldron is mostly for the movement speed boost and also increases glaive output

>basing a guide on a single rare item

Huntress' strength lies in everything except her m1. That will carry you the first two cycles, but if you're not stacking on kill procs and back-up mags going into the third what are you doing with your life. Her blink is the best shift in the entire game period with maybe double after burner/alien head bubble shield beating it out. Once you get good at flicking placement her arrow storm does loads of damage procs for you. Overall she has a very solid kit balanced by a shitty basic attack.

>Capacitor requires LoS
Way to make it useless.

I aint that guy, just saying it's a very nice synergy, especially since Huntress is one of the few Survivors who can actually use Brain Stalks effectively.

This chart is cancer which will lead to dividing people online and just further shitposting about what is good/bad on whom.The only chart worth a god damn for RoR1 never did this shit, it just pointed out certain items were dogshit and others were OP/good generally. The problem in RoR2 is nearly every item this time is amazing, good or situational good. There are barely any 'bad choice' items for any of the characters.

objective tier list

engineer
mul t
merc
huntress
artificer/commando

>engineer higher than mul-t
Are you retarded?

Thanks, for a second there I thought I would go a day without seeing a shit tier list.

>they think theyre right

hilarious

>He doesn't know

Why don't people like the Rusty Key? Free item every stage is nice.

EVERYTHING STACKS

Play on something other than Drizzle

i play on monsoon. sorry youre retarded

>Bug where MUL-T has 100% crit chance with the crit item as long as it continues to fire
cool

especially after this patch, engineer is straight up better.

I don't understand Corpsebloom.
Anyone care to explain?
I'm extremely dumb

Most of this is great but why the hell would you avoid rose buckler on engie? I spend nearly all of my time sprinting.

In case anybody's wondering, lunar coins are stored as a 32-bit signed int so the maximum amount you can have is (2^31)-1.

I don't think i need more than 9999 but thanks anyway

It doubles your healing but makes it heal over time at a rate of really fucking slow (10%/s)

It's mostly the thought of "oh no my character got nerfed I'm having less fun now" that makes it less fun, in objective terms nerfs aren't inherently fun or unfun. It all depends on the change, whether this is a good nerf or not is up for debate but nerfs being default bad is wrong. One could even argue that there is an ideal power level to create maximum fun, and that being too strong actually reduces enjoyment.

that bug was fixed today I believe

I couldn't agree with this more. Sure, give the fungus to engie and the bucklers to huntress if you're feeling nice but basically every item is good on every character, just pick up everything. Also I'm pretty sure that the RoR1 chart was made for glass/command/funball runs, it's not like we even need any sort of chart for RoR2 yet since 90% of the drops we'll get are pure RNG.

who here /bored/? I stopped playing

>bundle of fireworks
>dogshit

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

yes it did.

Attached: hidden tele.png (1775x1303, 2.11M)

League of Legends is a perfect example of what happens when you just buff everything whenever it starts underperforming. Nowadays everyone explodes within half a second of starting a fight unless they tap dance in circles and whoever wins is the one that has more AoE burst damage or the one that has the longer range.

The glow was a good change but they definitely need to reel back on the particles

Why did Engineer keep his mines instead of his rockets?

Attached: 1541424980109.gif (171x172, 962K)

Do the scythes actually stack? The logbook just says it 5% crit with no stack and only the heal stacks

Also, sticky bombs should pretty much be core on Commando at least until they get nerfed

he retarded

People are stupid and can't find the chests I assume. Obviously you won't seek out a key over most other items but it's always value to have at least 1

>get a bunch of bandoliers as mercenary
>get to dash around nonstop and become untouchable

Attached: 1530443756051.jpg (1000x1631, 754K)

1/4
monsoon
USw

only perma virgins allowed

commando wasn't even interesting in ror1 do you even play this game.

OHNONONO posting should be a banable offence

afterburner is pretty solid on huntress

How the fuck do people still play Commando? Not saying he's weak, he's just nearly Engi-tier of boringness.

2/4

>Meat hook procs also drag in enemies and further feed this strategy.
Meat hook isn't for dragging in you retard, it's for MASS PROCS. Meat Hook goes on Merc or Commando.

I like the extra particles, but I do think it should be dialed back a little, yeah. In between how it was and how it is now.
It's not super important, either, but I wish the teleporter shine had a unique visual rather than just what seems to be the "teleport area orb" shader slapped onto it.

umi

Buy after you finish charging, retard.
>he leaves with leftover money in the triple digits

everything in this fucking game stacks

When are they going to buff Huntress and Artificer? Everyone just always plays Mul-T, Engineer, or Mercenary.

And no one plays Commando because they dont want to seem like a new player.

No one plays shitmando because he's garbage and Mul-T does everything he does better

when are they going to buff mercenary...
GIVE HIM MORE I-FRAMES!

They just need to fix fire damage.

>Mul-t
>With that 40% proc coefficient

Attached: 1554261050376.png (1200x975, 35K)

Hey there, having a few issues with the mod. Seems that enabling the different artifacts will break the game for anyone joining (even if they have the mod) and they will be unable to use abilities or do damage. Then not selecting any artifacts at all will cause nothing to spawn, including chests/monsters/bosses

HOPOO YOU NIGGER FIX THE FIRE DAMAGE

Okay.
>Fire Damage has increased to 500% of a Survivor's health over 10 seconds.

Also it seems like getting command to work is a crapshoot, sometimes it works,sometimes it doesnt.

East coast 4 man

Finally, a real challenge for us hardcore gamers.

not so, especially considering that there is no Command and you cannot really "build".
Huntress and Commando require their entire build to focus around on proc damage effects and if they're not lucky enough to get good ones they will simply die late game. Artificer requires, shit, I couldn't even tell you how the fuck you're supposed to make that good. Shitloads of backup mags, I guess.

I got a hot take right here for you lads, remove Blazing entirely as it doesn't work in 3D.
What made the elites work in 2D was the ease of visibility, letting you target them specifically and as soon as they spawn. In 3D, specifically on later difficulties, the Blazing enemies will be lost in giant clusters of enemies, making them much, much more dangerous to the point of them being unfair, God forbid a Blazing spawn on level 4 with Magma Worms attacking you, the red tint of the screen will make them nigh invisible. Hopoo has already taken this into account with the removal of the missile elites.

Attached: Laser Cheese.jpg (1360x768, 268K)

The lesson to be learned here is never get distracted by something and stop moving.

Attached: gottagofast.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Boy did you pick the wrong day to wear white.

It's just turret tries to kill target that doesn't in LoS.
Just check it, there always an enemy at that direction.

I was kicking ass as Mul-T an hour ago too, shit he must have been a motherfucker before this

>engie
>doing anything other than humping your turrets while the game plays itself

At what point do the sticky bombs become busted?

Why? Outside of the gold boss it's literally the only thing stopping you from looping infinitely until you hit that bug where everything just stops spawning. If anything make the game harder instead of removing the literal one thing that can kill you

THANK YOU BASED SUCC CUBE

Attached: 11D7A5E1-9532-4551-97EA-0FFF6AC63099.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

Might as well make glass mode the default if I'm just going to be one-shotted by blazing enemies anyway.

Is this item supposed to be good...?

Point is at least keep the one threatening thing in until we get harder shit imo because otherwise the game just becomes a pointless wankfest of look how high my numbers are!

>wojakposter is retarded
imagine my shock

How do you not get one shot doing this?

What happened to that one guys mod to replace mercenary with vergil?

if you're not running 2+ glass every run then why bother?

>2+ glass
>2+ transcendence
>2+ personal shield
Beautiful build

>tfw an hour+ into a run and carefully trying to interact with the right pod of a shop while not standing still long enough to get deleted

16 player lobby

don't forget to update your dll
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

who?

THANM YOU BASED CUBE

they didn't mention the
>Mercenary is incapable of taking damage until you use shift/R
bug. Is that still in then?

i have zero idea how risk of rain plays.
However i can smell shit when it is in the air.

When someone says: "..... to match all other....." then that shit is the sign of losing flavor in the name of shitty blandness.

That change is never good.

Featr the balance team that makes shit bland.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. Either I'm doing something really wrong or you don't play engie.

That's kind of what I'm afraid of. I think it's fantastic that hopoo is getting crazy amounts of success already from the game, but I really hope they don't listen to every little complaint that every retard is making and sterilize the game.

>i have zero idea how risk of rain plays.

Thank you for immediately letting me know your opinion is worthless in this case. I genuinely appreciate you leading with that.