Unquestionably the worst boss From Software has ever made

Unquestionably the worst boss From Software has ever made.

Attached: 64235235.jpg (1080x600, 175K)

Lemme show you some real bullshit.

Attached: one_reborn.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

you called?

Attached: bed_of_chaos_close_up.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Bullshit in that it's hard or easy?
To me it was really easy.

>really struggling to design this boss
>yeah just crank up the body horror to 1000%

This guy was fine. Probably one of the better bosses in the game. Just hug him and wail while occasionally blocking his stomps and headbashes. When he perilous rushes, jump. When he jump-AOE's, run slightly away from him and grapple after he touches the floor.
actually bad

This is *actually* the worst boss From Software has ever made

I dunno, the monkeys in sekiro were pretty retarded. I killed two of them accidentally and then just bumped into the other two on the rooftops. Could have been pretty interesting.

Yeah I was thinking how to use the waterfall room and the dark room and trying to come up with a strategy, I fucked up straight away but was able to just stealth up on them all normally

demon of hatred is probably the worst boss in sekiro but it's nowhere near the levels of shit of something like bed of chaos or dragonrider

Yea I spent more time toiling over the "puzzle" than I did ultimately just running them down

That's not Midir and Singh

How in the FUCK could you think Demon of Hatred is bad? Are you just horrible at video games?

>run under its feet and mash R1
what did you like about the boss fight?

Isn't that Lawrence the first vicar?

>How in the FUCK could you think Demon of Hatred is bad
Because you have to throw away everything you learned from the game battle system to adapt to this bossfight and beat him.
Every other boss and mid boss it's literally a "dance" between your attacks and enemy one where you have to deflect enemy attack to keep damagin them.
In DoH deflecting is actually the worst thing you can do against him, because you will be pushed back every time and losing daming opportunities, the best strategy is running around him and dodging the attacks using the blindspot of the hitbox and spam attack untill he's dead.
Basically it's a fucking BB boss punto into Sekiro, it's bullshit.

>what did you like about the boss fight?
the fact that if youre close to him you cant see half of his attack's clues, becoming a guessing game

No, this is the worst boss From has ever made.

>giant fucking thing
>spins around in a circle
>attacks by aimlessly flailing its giant limbs
>has "only the weakpoints take damage" gimmick
>has endlessly respawning pissy little enemies
>spews poison puddles on the floor
>easy but annoying
>ugly as shit
>boring as shit
>forgettable as fuck
>garbage

terrible. what a fucking disgrace

Attached: file.png (1049x742, 1.25M)

So your one and only metric for quality is the difficulty? Why not put the puking dragons as your least favorite then? Or maybe Gyoubou?

Demon of Hatred is distinct from the other bosses, has a fleshed out moveset with three phases, every attack is fair, and the presentation is great. It's not the absolute greatest boss Fromsoft has ever done but it's high quality and one of the highlights of the game. If we're really being honest, it's a better base game optional boss than anything in Soulsborne.

>Because you have to throw away everything you learned from the game battle system to adapt to this bossfight and beat him.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
I bet you hate Midir too.

Maybe don't stand right next to him? For some reason so many retards who play Fromsoft games don't understand the concept of spacing. The fight is in a gigantic arena for a reason.

The floor collapsing was at least kinda memorable but yeah its garbagio

filtered

Attached: 1519774381484.jpg (930x916, 71K)

You also forgot
>leads to a fucking hole in the ground and gives you nothing
There is no reason at all that fight and entire boss area couldn't have been just cut entirely and had the covenant shit moved somewhere else. It didn't even make sense that it was down there.

There is nothing wrong with that boss other than leaving you at a dead end.

What? This boss was fine. You're just a shitter mad that you had to think more about your positioning besides hurr stand behind him. You had to actually approach weakpoints.

Worst? Nah.
Camera is pretty bad and charge hitbox is pretty bullshit, but everything else pretty good.

Not even close lmao

you gotta admit he looks really cool though. great design.

It's questionably the worst boss in Sekiro, nowhere near the worst boss they have ever made. For me it ranks somewhere near the folding screen monkeys and the double guardian ape fight. It's a joke mechanically but other than that it's good.

he's compeletly fine, just git gud

Bed of Chaos is the only true answer.

>Rub some lightning on your weapon
>Bap it to death
Finito. By no means a good boss, though.

That's not death hazard skeleton OR Congregation part 1 and 2.

You actually just named one of the few bosses that are actually decent lol

based retard

Ceaseless Discharge.

There shouldn't even be a debate here.

Attached: SotFS_TseldoraBoss.jpg (1580x896, 1.9M)

I never really understood the hate for it? Why is it so bad? I played the game 3 times and never had a problem with the fight.

holy shit git gud

It had the worst hitboxes in the universe. And I never saw reason to complain about ANY other hitboxes in ANY bosses of these games except for THAT one, so that's not something I say lightly. The whole "shockwaves" thing was real for me while fighting him.
Fought him my first playthrough of the game, and every playthrough since I make him jump off a cliff as a matter of principle.

>being this bad
holy fuck lmao how did you even get this far

Tokhi bombs make ds1 a perfect game because you dont have to fight BoC :)

I meant bad as in badly designed. Of course it is a piss easy fight.

sinh is one of their best bosses you absolute retard

i don't often say l2p unironically but god damn dude, l2p

Attached: much lol w.png (256x255, 118K)

what were they thinking?

>the number of people automatically assuming the worst boss has to have given you difficulty for some reason
Are you just geared to assume that if you don't like something it must mean you're bad at it?

it's a meme you dip

did you just realize souls games are wanked for how hard they are and not for actual quality of the content?
you cant mention a single enemy without someone going 'but i killed that in x tries' no matter what youre actually talking about

Only fromtards think this way

head on back to the devil may cringe thread

Because he plays like a DS boss, run around and slash his ass. He's more annoying than challenging.

Look at these losers who like piss easy bosses and laugh