3 more months

>3 more months

Bros....

Attached: 1551542660758.png (1596x958, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
youtube.com/watch?v=K6ckLv7KJ54
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
youtube.com/watch?v=ac03kTu6Q28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stealing HALO OC and making it about blizzardshit
off yourself

>halobabbies

Who the fuck plays gaylo post 2008?

Attached: 1551461713127.png (645x773, 11K)

tfw go underway around the time classic is supposed to launch

a-at least ill get back and the bugs should be fixed r-right?

I never made a huntard in vanilla but I was jealous if their solo skills. Should I make the plunge this time?

>
could easily say the same shit about blizzardshit
when was the last playable wow expansion and what makes you think they wont fuck up classic like theyve fucked everything else up?

I played one on a private server leveling for a while, it was enjoyable. Levels 1-10 were kind of rough but after that leveling was really enjoyable and super comfy.

Im torn between a hunter and a shaman, on one hand I want to heal in dungeons and raids, in another Hunter is just so damned comfy. I might just level a hunter first to grind and farm mats and shit and then a shaman a little later.

I'm not happy about Classic, but it beats the hell out of retail by a long shot.

They should have done a BC server

Attached: ijovotg4gf421.jpg (3085x2480, 679K)

I bet you like gears of war too lol

As someone who played from Vanilla to MoP addicted, what's it like being blinded by nostalgia?
I see no reason to return.

nah, never played it and was never a fan of the clunky character models

>gaylo
my older brother says this, you're probably way too old to be posting on this site

>I only watch movies once

Pretty good. I actually get to enjoy things.

Easy fellas, we should be like brothers here. We're all going home this year, we should be celebrating together.

You can never go home

fuck
you are right
so sorry guys
we should all be together and enjoy our vidya

Sadly, this. Lost innocence can never be reclaimed.

Based and outlandpilled. Vanilla is just an appetizer before the real best version of the game.

The minute classic and Halo releases again everyone will realize just how blinded they are by nostalgia

what is the best gathering skill for vanilla?

I can’t wait to deny retfags from all of my dungeon runs. It’s going to be glorious.

BC is where it all went wrong

Why don't people have this same reaction to other old games getting replayed? Why is vanilla the one exception? Really makes you think...

Agreed, and I still enjoyed the hell out of BC for the most part. It just felt like for everything BC got right it got another thing very wrong. It was still the best expansion ever released for dungeon/raid content though.

Because they're retail shills

seething camper detected

Because subscription.

15 dollars a month is fucking nothing though.

skinning and vendor everything on a FRESH server
otherwise whatever you actually intend to use at max +1

Because when other people talk about replaying old games they aren't autistic enough to claim that they are "going home"
There are legitimate reasons to look forward to classic be it replaying a fun dungeon or a classes play style that you can't access anymore, or to see this things for the first time if you never played that version
To constantly a say "we're going home" and posting these wojacks is just next level autism and you need to take stock of yourself you fag

Bullshit, you fags were complaining when people were only playing private servers

so basically you're autistic enough to get upset over dumb memes

>still in the navy
leaving was the best thing i did in the navy

>the wojacks got to him

seething zoomer detected

Attached: 1538516298272.jpg (234x215, 31K)

>they aren't autistic enough to claim that they are "going home"
That's because they haven't been gated from playing for 12 fucking years. And don't say private servers, that shit has so many issues even before touching on the poor scripting and tuning.

What's the source on the June release assumption? I have a summer vacation until August starting on Jun 22 so if Classic comes out Jun 23 it's fucking over for me. I was looking for excuses to skip this but here we go then.

Attached: 1551785998134.png (878x900, 297K)

>What's the source on the June release assumption?
I thought the prevailing theory was that it will launch on July 16th because of the names in the blizcon panel.

I have no idea anymore.

>can’t pay $15 a month
So you’re either a child or a third-worlder. Got it.

>muh memes
That excuse doesn't work when you have legitimate autists like this getting upset
You will not relive your old memories, you aren't the same person from more than a decade ago, the same people won't be there, and the culture of the games demographic and the world as a whole have changed
You can never go home again

July 16th 2020

OP is based and redpilled.

we're comin' home, lads.....we're comin home.

>What's the source on the June release assumption?
Final Fantasy 14 has a new expansion coming out on July 2nd, Blizzard needs to get in a little bit earlier than that to beat the competition but not so early that people will have burned out by the time that expansion releases and people drift over there

>You will not relive your old memories
Nigger I don't replay Doom 2 to 'relive' my old memories, I do it because it's fucking fun. Why is this so hard for you dumb niggers to understand? If you don't get why people like the game that's fine, but that doesn't mean they're delusional. What force compels you to go out of your way to try to convince people they don't like something they like? Like straight up what do you even hope to achieve? How is that not the definition of autism?

Hahaha, all these WoW faggots thinking this shit was even a decent game let alone a decent MMORPG. I came from a time of Asherons Call, Everquest and UO. When WoW came out I gave it a try because I liked Blizzard and supported them and their games and figured they could make a decent MMORPG, boy was I wrong, I played that shit for a few months and was disappointed in the hand holding quests and garbage gameplay, then I tried the PvP and that was the last straw said fuck this game I'm out.

I see the logic but it seems awfully early considering they've said nothing yet. At least something good would come out of Tranny Fantasy for once.

Sorry to hear you didn't like it. Hope you get an EQ classic someday!

you're getting upset over a video game because of a meme surrounding it. sounds pretty autistic to me

>that pic
No one forces you to buy them.
There are way cooler mounts that are EARNED ingame.

>make a big deal about "going home"
>get upset when people tell you that you can't, not even disparaging the game itself
>REEEEEEEEE YOU DON'T GET IT STOP SHITTING ON THE GAME, YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING
I think it's time for your pill user

did they say anything about kiting? i want to be able to pull a mob around the whole world with my hunter. i fucking hated the automatic reset they put in later in the game

It cheapens the value and experience of earning a mount when other people can just buy them

>post a meme
>some autist takes it seriously and starts screaming at me about how im delusional and how im having fake fun
big yikes

>post a worn out meme
>it gets dismissed
>start to have an absolute meltdown because REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU IT'S NOT FAKE I'M GOING HOME REEEEEEEEE
Yeah, definitely time for your pill unless you want to keep insisting everyone else is upset but not you

But you're the one who entered a thread about something you don't like because you wanted to screech at everyone.

My dude do you even read the shit you post?

>Epic store exclusive

Attached: 1246242760484.jpg (662x712, 64K)

>don't like
There's that projection
And theres the non argument
Imagine being this upset because your memes are old and worn out

>t-that poster wasn't actually me, im just a random classic fan chiming in on the conversation about how people enjoying the game is just nostalgia
what

>that poster wasn't actually me
Never claimed it wasn't, and never even said I dislike classic, just dropped some truth on a tired meme
That you think there's some attempt at a conspiracy or something going on here proves how deluded you are
>having a mental breakdown because of memes
Yikes

>it's another you'll be disappointed episode

If you don't like classic, don't post in here. Let the boomers be.

Also fuck those anons, what the fuck are we rolling bois? I'll either be a nelf or troll Hunter, depending on what faction I choose. I'll start with herbalism and skinning, then drop skinning at 40 for engineering.

>when you'll finally be able to gank h*rde in STV again
I can't wait bros

Attached: dale.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I'll be home soon

Torn between warrior, rogue or hunter at this point. All seem super comfy. I'm going to be running a guild with my bros and we're planning on doing casual raid progression so a part of me wants to be the fearless main tank leading the charge, but I also want to enjoy my time with the game solo. Tough calls.

fuck off zoomer, we were here before you

Attached: 1545957695096.jpg (443x455, 33K)

we're coming home, bros

fact: this is a boomer site and it always will be. FUCK ZOOMERS

Is Shaman actually fun in vanilla? Everybody that plays them seems to love them more than a lot of other players love their main.

>To constantly a say "we're going home"
This is where it came from
youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

it can be amazing or a living hell. Depends on if the windfury gods smile upon you that day

They're top tier fun, just not terribly viable in a lot of ways. You'll always have a raid spot because of chain heal and totems, but you'll never be the best at anything. But if you're good with being big dick support, and are okay with your pvp success being heavily tied to rng then you're in for a good time.

>She says I'm coming home for the summer...

youtube.com/watch?v=K6ckLv7KJ54

Attached: 1532257263591.jpg (284x178, 10K)

I know enhancement is very rng based but is the standard ele/resto build as well?

>warrior
>comfy
>main tank
>comfy
NO
>t. Leveled and raided on 4 different private servers as warrior

Nope, you're pretty consistent outside of enhancement. It's just that elemental doesn't really do great damage- especially when you compare to the other casters. Resto is god tier for chain heal alone, but that can be kind of situational.

Oh yeah, that's my bad I didn't mean to include warrior as comfy. However it does seem kinda lame to be a guild leader who plays rogue, or any dps for that matter. Don't know why I feel that way, it just seems right to be MT if I'm also going to run the guild.

>wojak
Y I K E S

Can't decide which healing class to play. They all seem fine. Which has the easiest time finding groups, gearing, has the most PVP/PVE spec similarity (so doesn't need to respec constantly), the overall best effectiveness taking into account both PVP and PVE, etc?

>yikes
you have to go back

There are going to be tons and tons of small guilds that will never raid because the leadership can’t handle managing and supporting 40 people. Don’t even take it into consideration unless you want another full-time job.

Ok, I'm back. Now what, zoomer?

Yeah I'm fully expecting that I ultimately wont be able to handle it, but I wanna give it a shot. Got a bunch of buds coming along for the ride so I'll have people to share the responsibilities with. The idea is to keep things relatively casual though. We all have full time jobs and other shit on the go, so we're prepared for progress to be slow.

All the people I know who are hyped for this are the most pathetic people I've ever met. Burger flippin 25 - 30 year olds. It's sad really. They are hyped for this because they stood still while life moved on.

*ahem*
FUCK BFAGGOTS
FUCK FFTRANNIES
AND FUCK [The Nicker]S
Thank you.

Attached: Home.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Just let the little nigger experience classic first hand. He's only made these threads daily for months now. Only wish I could see the autistic embarrassment when he realizes classic was shitty.

3 months until all the fake nostalgia fags that started during wrath/mop will be hit in the face with the slow paced vanilla gameplay and say fuck this.

nice larp faggot, I doubt you know anyone like that. why would you even talk to them enough to know about what video games they're looking forward to if you view them with such disdain?

+40 buzzword points for all of you

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

That exact post has been copy and pasted in like 90% of these threads my guy, you're being baited.

So what's the weekly news update going to be tomorrow? Any hope we'll get a beta announcement?

B A S E D

Resto druid if you like flag carrying for PvP

Old friends, see them around. Hear from other people who still hang out with them etc. See posts they make. That way.

I truly feel for them.

Well, how's your life going? No larping please. Why don't you try and help them?

Classicfags are fucking insufferable. You idiots literally to pay money for less content. Have you even played BFA or any of the recent expansions? Do you realize how much amazing content has been added? Let's list the things that you're going to be missing out on playing classic:
No LFG and no LFR. Enjoy having to spam general chats just to run a 5 man.
No transmog. Have fun being forced to look retarded.
No world quests/daily quests. What the fuck are you even going to do after you hit 60 and clear the content? The servers are going to die.
No phasing. You faggots are even screaming about them sharding too. Why? Have fun competing with 100 different people.
No achievements. Why even do half the challenging content if you can't even record the fact that you did it?
No arena. Have fun doing the same three battlegrounds. Over and over.
No flying mounts. Enjoy getting dazed every five minutes.
No blood elves, draenei, worgen, goblins, or pandaren. No allied races either.
No Death Knights,Monks, or Demon Hunters. Shamans and Paladins are faction locked. The whole servers are probably going to be faction locked too, so no cross faction alts.
No battle pets. What purpose do pets even have in Classic? Just followers that do nothing?
No boosts. Want to get an alt to 60? Have fun grinding for the next 3 months!
No garrisons. Even fucking Runescape had a construction skill for player housing.
No titanforging. No multiple raid difficultys. No Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, Draenor, and the literal dozens of other beautiful zones. I'm probably missing something. I just wanted to say fuck all of you. I don't know why blizzard is wasting their time with this stupid fucking garbage.

Attached: DDC01018-6B0A-432B-B265-8FBB4CE9595A.jpg (1200x543, 98K)

Great actually. Well I tried, but you can't help people who don't want to be helped. Hence, old friends.

stop spamming this copypasta every fucking thread. It's not even good bait

>thought mages wreck rogues
>turns out its the reverse
frost nova is useless since they can either blind you, vanish out of it, or use sprint to break it
so they just rush at you and kick before you have the chance to polymorph them

7/10 bait, too obvious but I see you made an effort

Attached: 1507407732701.gif (482x800, 29K)

Not willing to give more detail? I want to be helped. user, please...

Attached: 1551545495719.png (633x758, 16K)

Blink poly and if they sprint nova. Block the blind and 95% they're dead.

Invest the time you'd spent on wow on learning a well payed profession. Try to understand why you're craving a 15 year old feeling, which I completely understand, I played myself, but it's not healthy.

Surely you spend time doing unproductive things like watching TV shows or whatever? Playing classic WoW isn't inherently bad if it's not 12 hours a day or some shit. You should come home with us, user. Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia.

Priest has been said to be the defacto healing class, regardless of PvE or PvP. They're definitely the first healers that a group will be looking for, however, this changes as better gear becomes available. Paladins become the better PvP and single target healers once that happens. Basically, you can never go wrong with a priest, but paladins might lead you to a bigger payout later on.
If you still can't decide, just go priest and enjoy your free raiding spots.

they shouldn't even been able to touch you if you're frost. blink the cheap shot or kidney shot and ice block the blind. you should have cold snap so even if they're running prep for a 2nd blind you can just snap+block again.

>Blink poly and if they sprint nova.
So they stun me, I blink out of it and try to polymorph - they activate sprint and I frost nova them. Then they blind and come at me with a cheap shot or some shit, and my blink and frost nova are now on CD. What do I do?

sorry - then they vanish* out of the frost nova and try to cheap shot / kidney shot me

Sure, but for these people it's not a innocent hobby. I know there's tons of guys who just want to play vanilla again, but there's also guys out there for whom their whole future is classic as bizarre as it may sound.

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO

Attached: The Coming Judgment.jpg (800x560, 216K)

>they shouldn't even been able to touch you if you're frost. blink the cheap shot or kidney shot
yeah I do that, then they activate sprint to get to me before I can get polymorph off. so I have to frost nova. then they just vanish and open up on me again. literally how can I prevent that?

Call me a Blizzcuck, I'll deserve it for this but fuck it: At least it'll keep out 80% of the flavor of the month crowd that shit up every game and hopefully help hinder chinks.

Don't let them instantly reopen on you then. Run away and spam aoe. Also you didn't mention block. Why aren't you frost? If you're fire or arcane you're in a dps race and only gear will save you.

I CAST BLESSING OF CHAOS. You're FREE from my JUDGEMENT, MY PURE CHAOS. However, in return you MUST promise me four kills of pure chaos. HEHEHEHEHEHE. CHAOS REIGNS. CHAOS REIGNS.

Attached: HEEHEHEHEEHEHE.png (600x580, 360K)

I generally only watch movies and tv shows once and only read something once. I repeat the hell out of music though.

You should practice the range on nova. If they're vanishing right on top of you, you need more practice. If they're not, you should be able to catch him with CoC.

>Also you didn't mention block.
That's because I'm saving the block for when the rogue tries to blind me.
>Run away and spam aoe.
I can't run, blink is on cooldown and they're still benefiting from sprint.

Like I said, you can't prevent them from getting to you

we're all gonna make it bro

Attached: 1554091625732.jpg (1280x1063, 143K)

>you MUST promise me four kills of pure chaos
Only four? I'm preparing to roll a mage as we speak. This will be over in no time. I will then make a priest so that I can mind control people in the name of PURE CHAOS.

Vanish removes movement impairing effects in classic. Doesn't matter if I use it at maximum range, the rogue just vanishes out of it and lunges forward while stealthed and with sprint active.

I would argue that any sort of microtransactions in an MMO cheapens the experience for everyone

Based false flag poster. Classic sounds fucking amazing

Someone shop one of those hats on top of this for when vanilla wow crashes

Attached: 1519912502141.png (680x708, 387K)

>I can't run
If only there was a way to remedy poisons.

a tip, for maximum, maximum salt. Go on the booty bay ship, and learn when the loading screen happens. If you do it at the right time from I believe... STV to... fuck, I've forgotten the name of the fucking goblin city it goes to, holy fuck. you know the one. you can quite literally mc somebody out into the water, and it WON'T kill them, but they need to swim ALL the way back, go through ALL of STV Vietnam again. It's worse than death, unironically, its so cruel

Attached: wojakwowtoffxiv.png (3222x598, 706K)

>no official release date from blizzard

user I don't know how to tell you this but the game isn't coming out until 2020.

Read the rest of the sentence professor, I can't run (comma) because they've got sprint up and much faster than me (hence run is useless)

I thought you were the eggspert mark

nobody tell him

you seem incredibly based, non-judgemental and mature user, not sure you belong here.

Then you're just too slow with CoC.

>playing warrior
>level in STV
>hear the sound of hunter's mark

oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1547260522755.jpg (655x675, 71K)

Look dickhead you're the one getting rekt. You can buy some time for the gcd if you use it so they can't catch up to you instantly with your slowpoke nova.

>Current year
>XIV
my sides bro, next your gonna tell me Guild wars 2 is making a comeback

Even if I CoC him, he's still coming at me out of stealth and I can't escape. Hence your initial supposition that a rogue can't even touch you as frost is already inoperative

Thank you, kind chaos user. I will be sure to "verify" this method of chaos myself come release.

Attached: YES.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

Even if the nova is perfect, what exactly does this extra second allow me to do? What spell will save me and prevent them from attacking me when my nova and blick are on CD?

>Look dickhead you're the one getting rekt.
And you've failed to theorycraft a way out of it, kiddo

O S C O N T Y
S
C
O
N
T
Y

>be warrior
>get sapped

welp guess I'm dead

XIV does just fine.

I wasn't the one that said that. But in your scenario you now have a massive advantage, because all his cds are down. And lol "can't escape". So he's 60% snared and you with remedy are now free of poisons. Or if he blinds you, just block everything and you win. l2p

>get sapped
>wait for the inevitable gank
>never comes
>continue questing
>get sapped again

FUCK OFF

Comeback? XIV has been consistently good for years now.

>what exactly does this extra second allow me to do
I give up. Delay your death for a second I suppose. Stay bad.

>still believes that

This is Nu-Blizz we are talking about friend.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

based derangedposter

>gets btfo in his shitty theorycraft
>y-you're bad!

Attached: 1550783739397.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>3 more months
There's no way this shit is coming out before September.

Win a couple duels then talk game.

It'll happen! You'll see! It might even come out earlier in June. You never know. You'll never know! Stop pretending like you know. Do you work for Blizzard? Can you see what they're working on right now? You don't know. You can't know. Your father doesn't work there. You mother doesn't live there. You probably don't even know where their headquarters are located. Stop telling me lies. You'll see. It'll come out soon. I bet you've never played a Blizzard game. You came into this thread to make sure people never find out the release date. Even if you did know the release date (which you don't) why would you even be here? Why are you here? You don't know the release date. You never knew the release date. I bet you don't work for Blizzard. I know the release date. I'm not letting you sully this commonly understood fact. Does your grandfather even work for Blizzard? You'll see. You'll see the game come out sooner than you think. I know the release date. My father works for Blizzard. You'll see.

Does it still have LFG? Then by default it's garbage and always will be.

cope

if they vanish the nova they can't use it to clear your coc slow unless they prep for a 2nd imp sprint or vanish. and if they do that you're up +1 ice block for their blind so you have more cds to play with. and that's IF they're running prep, which some rogues don't. you should be able to easily coc them during their sprint if they're running straight at you.

if they're vanishing aggressively, you can try and anticipate it to catch them with an arcane explosion, which you should already be in range for if they're close enough to you for a vanish into instant opener straight out of your nova.

and if they blow literally everything on you in one go (sprint, vanish, AR), just ice block and wait it out. your block should be long enough to wait out both your blink and nova cds. if you have to do that be ready to eat a full blind, but if they try for a full combat reset/restealth from that, your nova and blink cds should be back up again anyway, so you're back at step 1 to blink their stun, only this time they won't have vanish so you've got an advantage. just try and be super fast on your blocks so they don't get free chunks onto your health or ice barrier.

alternatively, you can just pick up engineering for an extra stun with grenades.

Attached: 1511801713375.jpg (736x1030, 92K)

No one forces you to buy gear from the shop.
There are way cooler gear which can be EARNED ingame.

Vanilla sucked, rose tintet glasses etc.

I WANT WOW 2:Electric Boogaloo ;_;

Attached: 1542804595507.jpg (921x894, 108K)

Absolutely based

Good response thank you. So 9 times out of 10, a mage should be able to beat a rogue? It seems like mage is the ultimate 1v1 class

Also if I create a macro to blind and immediately begin polymorphing my target, would that get them every time?

>summer
>3 months away
what.. I was expecting maybe another month.. fuck me bros

*pushes you over*

SHUT UP, IDIOT

>give the exact blueprint of how to play as requested
>get called a nigger in return

Attached: Cox.png (644x644, 936K)

>still can't decide what class or even what faction I wanna play

Attached: 1554012600391.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

We are going home bros and there is nothing the haters and nomads can do about it. Boomers united in a last journey through a big ass mmo, again. I hope all newfags get bored easily and leave. And all there is left are the chosen ones, the true fans of classic. HOME BOIS! ITS ALMOST TIME

Attached: 1519181619868.gif (500x393, 122K)

FREAK! IDIOT FREAK! I HATE YOU! *kicks dust at you*

STUPID!

CEASE THIS

Cry harder Blizzfag.

>triggering belfs left and right talking about classic in trade chat

Attached: 1545885003532.png (1496x2222, 178K)

LADS

WE'RE

ALL

GOING

HOME

Attached: 1552605300856.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

>Easy fellas, we should be like brothers here.

Considering that both fanbases are Zoomers then yes, you are peas in a pod.

Attached: 1325829335448.jpg (602x792, 188K)

I always hear about that in these threads, should take screens and post em.

What if my first FPS is Doom SNES? Then Turok N64

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

>tfw can't decide to PvP server like usual and be miserable at least 60% of the time or just go PvE

I wish I was a dickhead and could enjoy ganking the shit out of people currently fighting enemies or are 10 levels lower than me and shit so when people do it to me I can just be all "Ah well, I do it too."

Horde PvE Shaman is fine I guess.

Attached: Oh WoW.jpg (4464x2392, 1.08M)

I hate WoW even though I leveled a character from 0 to max in wotlk (most painfully boring time I ever had) and I might play again on classic because I hate myself

>So 9 times out of 10, a mage should be able to beat a rogue?
more of a skill matchup i'd say, with a slight advantage to the mage if you're frost. rogues take steaming dumps on arcane/fire mages though, unless you can kill them in a single pom/pyro, but god help you if you don't. if a rogue is missing their vanish cd or you get lucky and aoe them out of stealth you should shit on them. rogue v mage is a pretty volatile matchup so there's a lot of ways to play it from both sides.

>It seems like mage is the ultimate 1v1 class
for the most part, with a few exceptions. druids can be a pain since they can shift out of your slows. and hunters will utterly destroy you with spell pushback from their pets and shots unless you can properly exploit their deadzone, which you should be doing. but you have a pretty diverse toolkit for dealing with most situations and are only slightly reliant on long cds, compared to rogues which are gods at 1v1 but extremely cd reliant.

>Also if I create a macro to blind and immediately begin polymorphing my target, would that get them every time?
not quite sure what you mean by that, but unless they sprint at you like you mentioned before you should be able to just barely catch them with poly from max blink range, unless they already got mind numbing on you or terrain fucks up your blink somehow. an ice armor proc should be enough to slow them before they reach you unless they cleanse it with imp sprint.

youtube.com/watch?v=ac03kTu6Q28
We're going home boys

Attached: 1504649289905.gif (250x201, 104K)

Thanks user

comfy pic

Fucking zoomer DOOM and Turok is baby-shit try Catacomb 3-D.

Then he trinkets your poly and you're fucked.

Attached: desu.jpg (565x600, 64K)

No, but Blizzard dangles them in front of your face and aggressively markets that bullshit at you in a game you already pay to access.

Seeing the dude with the mount you earn in game just makes you jealous and want to get it yourself, seeing the dude with the mount he paid 25 fucking bucks for just reminds you that people are stupid and Blizzard's greed is like a sieve at the beach.

Currently on a private server but I doubt I will play Classic.

I am honestly not interested in giving blizzard money anymore.
Also a few things:
1.Community is dead,will no be near as good as back then
2.Nu-Blizzard,Zoomers and Retailfags
3.Encounters in Pve and Rotations are pretty boring
4.Most specs and classes are not fully designed

I take the Gameplay from Tbc/Woltk over Classic,you can argue about PvP/Pve/Community but Classic is very clunky except a few Specs.