Unpopular Opinions

Fallout 4 is very fun and probably one of the best games to come out recently

Attached: 1554154691940.jpg (1080x1143, 239K)

The story sucks ass, but the rest was ok. Far Harbor is where it shines. Better than the main game by a mile.

SIMPED

Agreed with the first part but it you actually believe the second part you need to play some more games

>Far Habor

The copied Point Lookout 10 years later, sad

There's a difference between unpopular opinions and just plain stupid ones

Every fromsoft game after DeS was uninspired trash.

It's pretty ok when you mod it. Legit nothing to do in the game though. TES more comfy to fuck around in, Fallout, not so much.

Attached: 20190330203039_1.jpg (3440x1440, 834K)

This is the best weapon in TF2

Attached: 4A4D8079-10ED-4249-B5C0-E17DC8AA9B2A.png (360x360, 51K)

If you accept the linear as fuck quests, it's decent for the first 10-20 hours. Then the actual content dries up and the only thing left is raiding regenerating dungeons and building shite prefab shacks.

Yeah with mods it becomes playable.

Before it was a fad, I always thought that Fallout 4 would've been perfect for a battle royale.

how did that happen

will smith is a nigger

He used to be okay. Then he married

I have over 1500 hours in fallout 4. Shitty open world games for some reason fill a gaping hole in my heart and I play them nonstop.
Probably explains why I have over 5000 hours in Destiny 1 (on Xbox one fite me) and over 3000 hours in Breath of The Wild.

That's a pretty dumb opinion.

It's hella useful in Saxton Hale if you're a bad sniper, body shots all day.

if its yellow that means theres a lot of pee in it right

>the world feels dead and static
>terrible physics
>all the characters are the same height except for children
>shit voice acting
>reddit tier dialogue especially from the main character
>annoying fetch quests
>le whacky easter eggs and references that don't even make sense
>meaningless "choices"
>rushed story, very bland
>outdated visuals and sound design
It's a 5/10 game at best. I'll never understand why this game has a score of 87 on metacritic.

Attached: 1510125447242.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

3000 hours in both what in the hell do you do? You a speed runner?

damn that gun looks nice

The PS4 and Switch are both worth getting, and both have an awesome library of games
Every 3D Zelda except Skyward Sword is great
Playing on easy or using guides to beat a game is fine because video games are children's toys.
Detroit Become Human is a great game
Half Life 2 is better than 1
Fighting games are boring
Rockstar hasn't made a decent game since Midnight Club 1
The majority of Mario stages in Smash are shit

Stores that sell paint usually make mixtures on the spot per request. They take a can, pour a mixture of some pigments, then put it in the machine on the left that shakes it into a consistent color. I'm guessing either she or someone else didn't secure the can well enough in the shaker, and it either flew out and splashed everything or it just cracked open inside the machine which then shook it at everything.

Attached: 1553485738340.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Yea Forums memes and culture is the best its ever been
gold face is unironically hilarious and I crack up whenever I see it despite never having owned a sony console
csgo is the best modern multiplayer fps and Yea Forums hates it because you're all scrubs

This picture is from reddit

unpopular doesn't mean correct

Platformers are trash.

whats different in new vegas?

Oh, I see. It makes sense.

Yeah but its a downgrade from fallout 3 and new vegas, good game bad sequel

Personally I like 4 because of the companions, and because the settlement stuff triggered my autism hard. I sank a lot of hours into building Minutemen facilities and making people's houses feel lived-in

Attached: diner.jpg (1600x900, 333K)

That actually looks really nice

Yea Forums was better off when it was "Yea Forums 2.0" around 7 or 8 years ago.

Truth.
Brainlet.

Attached: jammin.gif (400x205, 63K)

Thanks. I don't have FO4 installed anymore or I'd show you the inside. It's especially comfy because settlers hang around food/drink shops when they're idle so everyone in Sanctuary hung around there during the day.

Nier Automata is inferior to the original in almost every single way except gameplay.

Persona 2 is overrated here. Both games have an ok story and IS on the psp has the worst combat out of all Persona games.

>modding a barbie character into an apocalyptic setting
I hate modders

It has it's moments. The institute makes no sense though.

Persona 4's characters, setting, and plot is better than 5.

I don't think anyone thinks for is a bad game. I know I don't. It's just not a real FO game. It's Fallout themed looter shooter and it's great.

I love 4 though.

Attached: 1553952804003.jpg (1500x2250, 410K)

>Devote most of your resources to making and maintaining your androids and saying they're the future
>"they're not people though they are just robots and don't you EVER fucking forget it"
You'd think a scientific organization would be thrilled at the prospect of having mastered the creation of sentient life. The Enclave in 3 were a clusterfucker too but at least they made sense when you thought about it.

Attached: 1187923162041.jpg (425x406, 22K)

why?

I thought this was a Scuttlebug cosplay at first

4 definitely had a stronger cast. I give 5 a lot of credit though just for style. Going back and playing 4 just feels a bit boring after 5's flashy costumes and non-random story dungeons

Fallout 76 has one of the best maps in all of recent gaming. In terms of exploration, an excellent time sink, with an enormous amount of variety.

The Division 2 is exceptionally fun and is 60 bucks well spent.

Looks like someone fucked up with securing the paint can in the shaker, lmao.

Literally have done this myself working at ACE. Fun shit. Then you gotta scrape all the dried paint off the shaker... not so fun.

also a cute

Attached: 1302011373710.jpg (431x415, 20K)

>Fallout 4 is very fun
sure, some people could find it fun
>and probably one of the best games to come out recently
what fucking games have you been playing?

1. Dark Souls is boring

I hope that awful picture wasn't supposed to prove your point.
That aside the only mod that can make the shitty story 'ok' is a total conversion that gets rid of it.

MARKASS BROWNLEE

>SNODE

it can't be correct; it's an opinion

FORMERLY CHUCKED

Attached: Rj.jpg (598x439, 42K)

Skyrim is so much better than Oblivion it's not even funny and I can't genuinely understand how it's up for discussion

Attached: 1534539094175.jpg (750x750, 100K)