BL3 lazily reusing assets from BL2

The new Borderlands 3 has the exact same skeleton as the one in found in Borderlands 2.
There are also many other recycled assets from Borderlands 2 seen in the trailer such as cactus from the desert, rock textures, gun textures, road textures and varkids are coming back again as an enemy. Couple this laziness with epic store exclusivity.. Hard pass.

> set on a different planet(s)
> planet(s) have the exact same animal and plant species living on it
> new planets somehow managed to develop an identical ecosystem to pandora.
> This is the definition of laziness

Attached: reused.png (774x809, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5E82ZkHTiVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that isn't the 'exact' same though

my immersion is ruined

Attached: patty.png (371x486, 266K)

Cool story faggot

Shit franchise. Pirated the first game and puked at the graphics and got bored.

It is clearly the exact same species dude. I know the spine on the BL2 one is slightly different but really its the exact same animal.

>same animal
>on same planet
WHOAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540492285339.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>This low quality zoomed crop from a youtube video looks much worse than a HD screenshot.

No shit retard.

what the FUCK?

they better not be reusing the skeleton of an animal. God fucking forbid if I find out they are using literal fucking humanoids for most of the character models. Borderlands 3 is FINISHED.

>there only exists one animal of a species

its actually realistic since animal stow in ships and without any natural predators flourish in new places.

OP just sold me the game for its TECHNOLOGY.
thanks op :^)

Remember when this kind of laziness killed Call of Duty?
youtube.com/watch?v=5E82ZkHTiVU

I forgot how fucking bad that video was holy shit lmao

>reinventing the wheel
>killed call of cuty

wew

News flash: Skeletons of the same species look the same ...

I hope you get to see a live one this time.

Is this some retard shitpost? I came in here to shit on Randy, but you seem pretty free.

>another game in the series features the same skeleton of a species that exists in the universe
By this retard logic skags shouldn’t exist.

What if the twist is that the planet is still pandora, just that someone decided to rename it for shits and giggles?

>lazy asset reuse
yea because that's what matters...
Who cares about how fun it is. Lets all boycott because assets are reused. How dare they.

Attached: 13.jpg (439x428, 86K)

>Dev studio reuses a couple of assets
>DEAD GAME, AVOID

the absolute state of autism in 2019

Glad you made an entire thread for this joke

This is a big retard moment.

That's not the same asset though.
It's clearly the same species of animal, because it's on the same fucking planet and there's continuity and there's something called world-building and keeping it consistent, but the entire asset has been completely remade.

>new planets somehow managed to develop an identical ecosystem to pandora
Why are you acting like this shot is not on Pandora though?

People aren't bored of this franchise yet?
First one was shit and so was the 2nd, never bothered with the rest because these games put me to sleep, never mind the shooting being awful and dull due to shitty animations and everything being a bullet sponge.

The website lists the Deluxe edition having a model of Sanctuary, meaning Pandora is still in the game. Just one of the planets you'll be visiting. You also have Maliwan HQ, Maya's home planet and Mordecai's. That's just from what we can see in the trailer.

reusing assets is common place in game design. it helps cut costs.

Apex legends reuses assets from Titanfall 2
why is it a problem now?

because if you hate something, no complaint dragged up from the lowest levels of nonsense is too cheap to stir up supposed controversy.

If you ignore that literally every developer that made more than one game reuses assets from the first game onward yourself, and dont tell the people who dont know themselves, you might actually get some dupes to fall in line to carry your torches and pitchforks.