How interested are you in getting a PS5 at this point, Yea Forums?

How interested are you in getting a PS5 at this point, Yea Forums?

strawpoll.me/17731899
strawpoll.me/17731899
strawpoll.me/17731899

Attached: 1546153655320.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17731899
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>strawpoll
Nope. I'll get it sooner if it can play PS1/PS2 disks from any region with good emulation. If not, I'll wait a few years.

And what is wrong with strawpoll now?

I don't know enough to want to get one at the moment.

I'd be sold pretty easily if all that rumored bc info comes true

That's quite an awful mockup

I don't feel like I've gotten much value out of my PS4 yet. If the PS5 were announced I'd probably just stop playing videogames.

I'm done with gaming, at least for the time being. I have shit to do.

I'm going to wait for enough exclusives AND the PS5 Pro, just like I did with the PS4.
It's collecting dust now, but that's besides the point.

Attached: 1553248036374.png (640x640, 456K)

Like posting about not playing games on a gaming forum?

Attached: 1551562308158.jpg (683x683, 68K)

after Neo-$ony pushing lgbtpq sjw feminazi propaganda cancer plus the recent censorship faggotry - zero.

>strawpoll.me/17731899

ReCaptcha?, Really? Not going through that shit twice for a data mining thread

If I can run my digital PS4 games I'll get it at release if not I can wait a couple years to see how its library shapes up.

I straight took a shit that was more interesting than any game made on the PS4 except bloodborne

I want a PS5 to come out so that a poorfag like me can finally afford a PS4

Sorry that I don't want some fanboys to rig the poll in either direction, but do what you want. It's not like your vote is necessary or that you as a person matter.

Attached: 1546248544350.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

I'm currently basking in a steady stream of high quality AAA and indie titles in this generation.
Console gens are a meme anyways.

Console gens used to mean something, but the jump from 7th gen to 8th gen just felt very minor, it will most likely be the same for next one. I don't expect games like RDR2 to suddenly look better because the cost of making them is already fucking insane, how much more detail and shit can you really cram in and how much of it will even be visible for a player. And it's not like companies have any interest in making games feel better to play by increasing fps and whatnot, except for when they fight against each other and market their shit with higher numbers.

>after Neo-$ony pushing lgbtpq sjw feminazi propaganda cancer

This plus they're ever increasing online only agenda and possible nsa spy cam/microphone are the red lines for me

The crossplay scam was invented my microshit to push sony into giving up psn players data to them to exploit and was never an issue in the first place for most playstation users as most people were on psn anyway

>asking Yea Forums if they're gonna buy a Sony console
>expecting anything other than "no"

They will buy one, just like everyone else will buy one but because Yea Forums cannot allow themselves to root for the #1 chad in the business, they will act like they're not interested

Attached: Damn.jpg (1181x1613, 499K)

Hope it has Epic Game Store on it.

I had a feeling OP wanted to use that data somehow.

I'm gonna hold out until we get good exclusives that aren't just walking sims or graphics tests.

$ony are clearly worried about how its going to sell, in an era were mainly american companies have gone anti consumer and the player backlash from it resulting in the crash in sales numbers they have agencies that create data mining threads like this because they are obviously planning something for the PS5 that is anti consumer too

literally not at all
I've got a gaming PC for PC gaming and mods, and an xbox for media, and backwards compatibility.

>how intetseted are you in playing new games with better graphics and performance
Jeez man that's a tough one I for one we stay in this gen for another 10 years fuck progress am I right?

Sony is not the only company that has a video game platform. Now with P5 going multiplat I would say that sony has one of the worst platforms for games though, seeing how the only real reason to own theirs is their own exclusive line up which many people, especially on Yea Forums, find lackluster.

I'm happier playing gamecube games at 480p than I am playing most of the garbage that comes out these days tbqhfam.

a million percent

>paying 1500+ for a shit ass PC that isn't compatbile with anything and price doesn't include monitor, keyboard, mouse

nah fampai I'll stay here enjoying my console exclusive and anime games

Attached: 1382736944988.jpg (634x919, 197K)

if the launch is shit there wont be games for like 3 years

i'd sooner drink bleach and shoot myself eight times in the back of the head while driving a 16-wheeler semi-truck at midnight with no lights on a crooked narrow road zig-zagging in the mountains

Attached: 1100694867242.jpg (850x1385, 157K)

Kinda meh. I wasn't impressed by the PS1 back in the day and so far I haven't seen a reason to buy any of them. The gamepad is really good though, I use it all the time on my PC.

Yes if it's going to be backwards compatiable with all the other PSs. Might wait a year or so depending on if there's anything urgent that I wanna get on it. Honestly would rather buy one of these than the next XBox

if it has backwards comp then I might

Not very.

I will never buy another Sony product as long as I live if they continue to censor games, block crossplay, and have paid online.

I don't care about crossplay, but the other two need to fuck off.

Only when it has BB2 on it, otherwise no

Depends on how backwards compatible it is.

>Putting pointless LEDs on the controller to drive up the price
Dropped if true

The only reason I'd ever consider it was if From Software was making a PS5 exclusive, and it looks like they're done with Sony at this point.

They already did that with the Dualshock 4 and the pointless backlight.

1. Full Backwards Compatibility with PS1,2,3 and 4 Discs
2. No Online Only/DRM cancer, must be fully offline friendly like previous machines
3. No forced spy cam like microsoft tried to pull with kinect on the xb1 launch
4. 4K Player

These requirements being met might just leave me semi erect

This but PS+ being only for games and deals. Paying for online is cancer. If next gen lasts 7 years like this you'd lose £350 on PS+ at least for what? A few games you probably wouldn't have ever played if they weren't "free" or were sub £5 anyway.

The first 1-2 years of the thing better not be 4k HDR remasters of PS4 games I swear to god

>Paying for online is cancer

This, stopped paying for it last year and have gone full offline retro gaming, you can see sony are trying to push subscription gaming on people with this shit were you can no longer play the "free" games you download from plus when the sub is up

Even microshit isn't that scumbaggish, and allows basically full ownership when gold has expired

Only if it can play PS1,2 and 4 discs. I honestly don't give a shit about PS3 backwards compatibility, as long as I can remove my PS2 from under the TV.

user, that's not going to happen.