Be advised, solid comms. repeat last, and also lima charlie. i repeat and also oscar mikes. do you please repeat last...

be advised, solid comms. repeat last, and also lima charlie. i repeat and also oscar mikes. do you please repeat last, over and accurately on the map. end of message.

Attached: Falcon3_Harris02[1].jpg (650x372, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHMbkKi-QYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RAMIREZ, DEFEND BURGERTOWN

thankS for mAkinG this thrEad

Attached: 1535386415191.jpg (345x378, 45K)

foxtrot unicorn charlie kilo

enemy t72 in the AO with solid copies. stand by for rendezvous in egress to West 2-seven-niner, with authorized charlie gamma and also gamma yankee. additional with one over copy, standby for solid comms

standing by

november india golf golf echo romero sierra

fuck niggers mods trannies, how copy, over

Attached: shhh.jpg (226x223, 11K)

bravo alfa sierra echo delta

please repeat last. i copy november india golf golf echo romeo tierra. acknowledge with authorization, i am in immediate egress with 5 souls. we have wounded and are also oscar mikes to over copy bravo

That's a tango on your fire mission, bravo six. All hitman victors, we're roger wilco. It's about to get hot.

lima charlie. you are authorized to depart on observe, please sync on my mark in 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, over and also repeating last

acknowledged Alpha 3, be on standby for india lima at bearing 45, grid 0514857 at approximately 1800 hours, how copy?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHMbkKi-QYo

Attached: 1439812744710.jpg (500x367, 27K)

i copy that you are absolute wilco. are you denying a direct order from command? authorization november india golf golf echo romeo tierra

red 15 check six, multiple bogeys entering your AO from 75 degrees, over

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraap

india bearing 45 standing by and also approximate copy with authorization, many wilco's and thank you tango. we observe 800 hours, direct and en route

I've got you five by five based and redpilled on my end, over.

>tfw you reported a contact that got smoked by an apache
copy that solid feel

It's "say again" not repeat unless your doing artillery fire

we are acknowledged and request one wilco say again with direct artillery fire

Shut up boot

Attached: 1552413157797.jpg (500x500, 50K)

too bad it's a year between updates

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 186K)

solid copy, i say again, solid copy. golf lima blue team, exit vector at 200m due southwest, over and out