All type-moon projects, games, VNs, mobile games, everything is translated

>all type-moon projects, games, VNs, mobile games, everything is translated
>EXCEPT MAHOYO

WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: 1338410135162.jpg (1500x941, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commiesubs.com/mahoyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=WsjmAX4rAIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

commiesubs.com/mahoyo/

FINISH YOUR SHIT YOU LAZY COMMIES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 VNs « Commie Subs Americanized crap for xenophobes.png (564x478, 248K)

The story isn't finished and never will anyways

Aoko is a miracle of the universe.

Fate extra CCC isn't.

Attached: 235.jpg (850x947, 138K)

>CCC
Stupid smelly dumb fat idiotic waste of a girl

Where the fuck is the tsukihime remake?

Extra is fucking garbage anyway.

Grand Order raked in so much cash that they basically don't have to bother with the Tsukihime remake until they feel like it again.

Poof.

Same thing with any Fate/ game that's not phoneshit.

Poof.

You wanted to enjoy a real Nasuverse VN?
Fuck you Gaijin, buy my gacha.

I’m still waiting for the fate/stay night vita game translated so I can finaly play heavens feel

>Where the fuck is the tsukihime remake?
Everyone will be happy if Nasu'd remake Tsukihime into a FGO's chapter.

Attached: __shuten_douji_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_haijin__8a43d2f07f3b12cbb8f85ae7240ddc40.png (620x877, 504K)

Sad. Humble days are gone. Corporate executive shit of the highest order is in.

>Sad. Humble days are gone. Corporate executive shit of the highest order is in.
Or maybe, you know, FGO is so fucking good that everyone loves it, you bitter faggot.

Attached: __ereshkigal_fujimaru_ritsuka_and_ishtar_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_hews_hack__65bf250a12a728 (4134x5846, 3.89M)

My only experience with FGO is that one movie / special tehy made and it was fucking horrible. The only redeeming quality is mashu, and even that is just a surrogate for Hamakaze.

>liking the blandest heroine mashu
Thanks for telling me that you have shit taste anyway.

Attached: __consort_yu_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_syatey__ec60842bc7bbedfd4b3180eb88a542ac.jpg (1000x1113, 122K)

Man shut the fuck up. You can say that about extella but extra is the shit.

>Filthy secondary who likes the godawful Mary Sue who is the worst part of the game

Attached: 1549102832231.png (878x510, 882K)

>We've entered a reality where you are called a secondary for not enjoying gachashit

FGO is just gatchashit with garbage story. It makes money by combining two things people like: anime girls and gambling. There’s no substance.

FGOfags are tertiaries.

We've entered a reality where newfags don't even know what secondary means but still get mad about being called it anyway.

Attached: ai retarded.jpg (569x785, 81K)

We've entered a reality where you didn't get my point man, but by now I am just sure my english is plain shit.

They're quarternaries

Primary
>VN
Secondary
>Zero, 2006 anime, TV UBW, HF movies
Tertiary
>Extra, Extella, Apocrypha
Quarternary
>F/GO
Quinary
>F/GO anime
Senary
>doujins and ironic weeb facebook pages

Cute try, newfags, but FGO is canon which is the most important in Nasuverse as well.

Attached: DuYWJIuUUAEHbrl.jpg orig.jpg (1074x1500, 267K)

Is Nasu still good though or has he pulled a Lucas? I mean, he (supposedly) wrote the Extra SHAFT anime and that was beyond horrific.

>FGO is so fucking good that everyone loves it
>They just wasted a fucking Beast on a buildup to the next Lostbelt
>Also the most predictable Beast encounter yet without any longstanding consequences
Sasuga Kinoko

5000 Kamas in the final fight was the only cool part, even her fucking theme sucked ass compared to the prior encounters
youtube.com/watch?v=WsjmAX4rAIU

Attached: 1553797306975.jpg (944x1139, 90K)

Fate GO is primary
just like FSN and HA
deal with it

>Is Nasu still good though or has he pulled a Lucas? I mean, he (supposedly) wrote the Extra SHAFT anime and that was beyond horrific.
Nasu is the best writer in Japan.

Attached: 1549628935848.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Wtf I love Sakura now.

It's almost like a monkey's paw kind of deal
>I want Fate to keep going on strong!
>Done, but instead of visual novels the story now belongs inside a gacha mobile game for android
At least the girls are generally speaking very cute, so they know how to focus on the important bits of gacha.

Attached: 3454892-c8388fbe9f13569295ac915963e9c184.jpg (900x1023, 162K)

tsukihime and fsn have two of the WORST translations of all time but for some reason you retards put up with them.

Who fucking cares about VNs in 2019?
It's shit format and it makes no money.

Show me your N1 certificate, faggot.

>Sakura is again filling the role of a literal super whore
>Kama sutra

Attached: 1553437356725.png (619x283, 46K)

But it's translated in french

And the official translations are any better?
>Atlas for Extra
>XSEED for Extella
>Crunchyroll for anime
>Southeast Asian English for FGO
Mirror Moon might have some problems, but Jesus Christ, get you fucking head checked. Do you have any idea how many typos and grammatical errors I found at the screenings for the Heaven's Feel movies? Not to mention how absolutely basic the English used was; it's like they refused to use a thesaurus to appease third-worlders.

I want to fuck aoko until my dick falls of and she can't walk anymore

Are you an idiot?

Attached: 1361371646939.png (1024x576, 389K)

why would anyone translate it
it has so many lines with a mediocre story
i got about halfway before dropping it

she make my pp so hard i can't spell anymore

Attached: 1554257197738.jpg (708x1000, 282K)

Can you stop your perverted fantasies already?

Attached: bdc487573fbedd9f54af877193953d11.jpg (1000x1000, 646K)

Best girl is NOT for sex.

> aoko best girl
While she may give me a hard boner, Alice is still the best mahoyo girl Followed by Riddel

Attached: c0052350_500338345216c.jpg (2216x2240, 1.05M)

You heard me, boy.

Attached: 1532819860028.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

the only mahoyo girl not for sex is Yuika and Alice

Attached: Robin.png (1043x1491, 2.72M)

Would still do lewd things to the dumb sex universe.

Attached: 1554324939421.png (1200x1050, 1.42M)

Why does she have Aqua face? Is she dumb?

All this time I've been fapping to Aoko thinking she was Kokuto Azaka. Fffffffffff

More unmotivated and sick of love.

Attached: 1554323794776.png (617x607, 1.01M)

Can someone answer a question for me? I’ve always been confused about this.

What is the relationship between type moon and fate/stay or whatever that series is called?

TP makes FSN

type-moon are the franchise creators, but the name also became synonymous as the title of the overarching nasuverse "franchise" that holds tsukihime, fate, etc. there's a lot of basic universe rules that the various series hold together within type moon, albeit stretching and tweaking them as they please to better fit their individual storylines.

TM make FSN, the writer nasu has done other works so they are collectively the nasuverse.

Attached: 1553704257098.png (1000x933, 1.01M)

Type-moon is the nickname for the company that holds the rights of the Fate franchise the real name of the company is Notes

god I wish I could be Ishtar

Attached: __ereshkigal_and_ishtar_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_orange_maru_and_yang_do__6c67c41b5a264bf3a (2814x4025, 1008K)

Will we ever get a Tsukihime anime?

Hahaha, very funny.

>ufotable ever adapting tsukihime
i dunno chief

They will adapt the remake.

Why are you laughing?

Thanks anons, I appreciate the explanation, was always confused because I’ve seen what I thought was the Saber character in an older completely different art style and wondered if it was a spinoff or something

Believe me, nasuverse canon is extremely fast and loose. Extra is as canon as Stay Night thanks to alternate timelines, and Extra itself has multiple storylines that cannot co-exist thanks to Extella and Last Encore. Characters from Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime can stumble into Fate, though Fate doesn't often stumble back into other stuff unless it's wacky crossover hijinks like Carnival Phantasm, and so forth. Hell, Fate/Zero is technically only partly canon because its events don't line up with Stay Night, so it became an alternate timeline retelling of the general events.

The nasuverse is overly complicated and confusing like that, especially when certain characters dabble with True Magic that literally can mess with timelines, time travel, and a multiverse.

Though in hindsight you might have stumbled upon a spinoff after all because there's a ton of those too. Like the Today's Menu for the Emiya Family thing, or the aforementioned Carnival Phantasm. type-moon love making bank and they've exploited this for all of its worth.