For a place that claims to hate trannies, there's an awful lot of weebs turning prison gay due to their incel lifestyle...

For a place that claims to hate trannies, there's an awful lot of weebs turning prison gay due to their incel lifestyle. What's wrong with moeweebs?

Attached: 1554310888668.png (949x301, 138K)

Yea Forums is for irony.

>put up my discord on April Fools in one of those gay fag threads
>get lots of friend requests, but only one sticks around
>hes extremely dependent on me for attention and I basically own him now
Feels good

Yea Forums is full of self-hating gays, pedos, trannies, etc.

You sound like a terrible person.

Pretty much am, I get off on bullying and degrading sissy traps, and I get nudes from them in return, so yeah

Attached: 1329955398520.png (556x471, 518K)

Hope that guy finds a non-asshole friend then.

It's the other way around, trannies take up the ironic weeb aesthetic because it helps them pretend they'll ever actually look like a woman.

He doesnt WANT anyone else, hes made it perfectly clear that he only wants me from now on.

People who don't have anyone tend to cling to the first person who even pretends to give them attention.

Yeah, and now that I've given him what he craves, hes become addicted to me. Not like anyone else would give it to him, he always says that they tend to ignore him after a while

Well you don't have to come out and spoil it for everybody.

Not anymore, really.

Everyone on Yea Forums wants to fuck trannies, why else would they be so obsessed with them?

Which is why I hope he finds someone else. Someone who doesn't just want to take advantage of his situation.

Ask him to buy you games

He won't find anyone else, we've both agreed that he only needs me from now on
Hes jobless and still lives with his parents, so hes got no money

Attached: 311.gif (511x512, 105K)

I was always curious about how/why virgin still gets used as an insult, with incel also picking up steam now. Since lately, people don't seem to use sex as a reward in the sense that it objectifies women/people, yet by using those two terms in a derogatory way, it does just that by insulting a loser for being unable to have sex, solely focusing on the sex as a prize and skipping important steps like falling in love or the likes.
Being genuine when I say that too, shit's utterly baffling to me

Have fun being a terrible human being, I guess.

You just dont understand, just go and find a lonely sissy boy who enjoys abuse and being dominated

Thanks but I don't need to live out some weird power fantasies over the internet.

It ain't weird if they're into it too, then its just fetish play